Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780840 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Alright, I'm all in at this point.
©@©™

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Seems like Amirox's kryptonite is dog pilling! Sure, he can "wall of text" a single poster but with our powers combined...
:9

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
He's cracking.
©@©™

Crushed

• i am terrified by skellybones
joe pull up you're coming in too hot, joe turn left noooooo
wtc

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
he's playing the utilitarian card very nicely; lets see if you guys can get out of this. 

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19116313&postcount=305

This is the favorite for "Annihilator of 2010."

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Yeah, I think Gruco is gonna short out the bot, those are a lot of meaningful questions to spin :teehee

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I think the only reason why Amir0x was made into a mod was because he was on GAF almost 24 hours a day and the only other one to do that is Wario64, who is most likely a bot of some kind.

Although this isn't the first (or last) time Amir0x is getting flamed for his stupid and shitty decisions.  He'll be fine.

Also regarding icecream's uguu game: like I said on GAF, this is some strong Prole nip as it has animu lolis and hex combat.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 11:18:11 PM by T EXP »
🍆🍆

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
jesus can we just spam posts so I can stop seeing a 5 year old's crotch every time I open the thread?!

Gruco

Yeah, this isn't really going to matter.  At the end of the day, we're looking at a thread similar to the "punched cop, walked home barefoot" where you just kind of enjoy the ride.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
jesus can we just spam posts so I can stop seeing a 5 year old's crotch every time I open the thread?!

Do you have Ad Block?  I frequently use it to get rid of GAF fad avatars, avatars of women, and general uguu shit.
🍆🍆

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
I just realized it was my post with all the sexy uguu crotch. Its all god naw.

Powerslave

"uguu" isn't a funny or witty phrase you shitcocks.

Flannel Boy

• Icon

:japancry :uguu :japancry

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
uguuuguuguuguuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguuuguu
püp

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Can a mod please change powerslave's name to "uguu~"

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
We can't all keep up with the latest 4chan craze, Powerslave.

Can a mod please change powerslave's name to "uguu~"

I asked Willco to change my name to that and he didn't.  What a fuck  :maf
🍆🍆

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Alright, I think that's my last post in that GAF thread.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Unless I think of something funny.
[close]
©@©™

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
I love how lasslave brought up the fact that he knows some victims of drunk drivers. Nothing qualifies your statement more than knowing someone first hand! And using it against someone on the internets ta' boot!. So sleazy.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
[youtube=560,345]aYWcuD77lwo[/youtube]
Great video, or greatest video :bow

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Is that Amirox in that pic he posted with the woman and the old dude? I would expect someone that makes tons of money to buy a new fucking suit after he loses weight, he looks like a clown in that suit.
Drunk

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

Oh God, now I need to masturbate again. The brunette chick looks like a way hotter version of Sarah Chalke (of Scrubs).

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
I love how lasslave brought up the fact that he knows some victims of drunk drivers. Nothing qualifies your statement more than knowing someone first hand! And using it against someone on the internets ta' boot!. So sleazy.

He knew people that lost family to drunk drivers, and they barely even seemed to care! Totally not a big deal when it happens, you get over it pretty quick.
©@©™

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Ami had 13 drinks, but he also had a coffee. That evens things out, right?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 03:44:48 PM by Harry Lime »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

He knew people that lost family to drunk drivers, and they barely even seemed to care! Totally not a big deal when it happens, you get over it pretty quick.

He is a "Master of Forgiveness" though.

Comes with a "+50% chance to forgive the unforgivable" perk
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 12:48:59 AM by BlueTsunami »

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Plus a couple of lines of coke, but that's just to get to baseline levels.
©@©™

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive

it's even funnier now.  ^__________________________________________________^;;;;; :uguu 

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
lsslave, here's a friendship bracelet.  It might be handy if you, the master of forgiveness, take it with you.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
I hate this guy. I know I'm not the smartest dude in the world but goddamn is this guy dumb.

It's okay to drive while drunk and kill someone as long as it wasn't your intention to do so!
dog

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I hate this guy. I know I'm not the smartest dude in the world but goddamn is this guy dumb.

It's okay to drive while drunk and kill someone as long as it wasn't your intention to do so!

Good thing that law doesn't require intent to convict someone of vehicular homicide (or the equivalent charge).

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive

Good thing that law doesn't require intent to convict someone of vehicular homicide (or the equivalent charge).

but the regret/sorrow exceptions allow you to get off scot-free if you apologize within 12 hours of the accident.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Oh, that crazy law, with it's antiquated black and white viewpoints on killing people.
©@©™

Rman

[youtube=560,345]3ghfhvTv3Zc[/youtube]
 :-X

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive

surprised that one chick didn't make it-- the one with the really fucked up teeth who ended up on japanese tv.

Crushed

• i am terrified by skellybones
lsslave, here's a friendship bracelet.  It might be handy if you, the master of forgiveness, take it with you.

post of the new decade

but the regret/sorrow exceptions allow you to get off scot-free if you apologize within 12 hours of the accident.

you have to touch the big tree and shout "base" first
wtc

Oblivion

Does anyone have that video of Amir0x playing with Wii Fit?

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Does anyone have that video of Amir0x playing with Wii Fit?

sounds like something Demi would save.

M3wThr33

Oh, racist Japanese person, cherry picking ugly Americans and cute Japanese girls.

I predict in 2010 Japan will finally sink under the weight of its own sin.

Veidt

Oh, racist Japanese person, cherry picking ugly Americans and cute Japanese girls.

I predict in 2010 Japan will finally sink under the weight of its own sin.
I do not doubt this. The frequent earthquakes are an indication.

You know, I could make the argument that virtually 99% of Japanese are cosplaying as white people every day of their lives, but ...

wait, no "but", I'm going with that.

Also this.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 05:45:12 AM by Veidt »

i just took a look at the fashion thread. $75 for a wallet? $500 for a coat? $300 for a button down shirt? i love how people recommend taking a look at that thread and like it is necessary viewing to attract a woman.
orl

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
That is because the majority of GAF members have absolutely no identities or personality whatsoever.
🍆🍆

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
Holy fuck @ Amir0x. Just from the links and quotes here. Ownage.

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
Quote from: Amirox
I am hugely successful, make tons of money,

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

lol yeah, not according to the footage I've seen.
Tacos

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Well, he is huge...
🍆🍆

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
Yeah, he's defintely that. :lol

Someone help me out here.  Are those cheeseburgers?  I know it's totally fucking obvious to spot a majority of 'em but I've been fooled before....like that time in Amsterdam.
Tacos

archie4208

Well he is huge. :teehee

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm

he is huge after all

Powerslave

Maybe the chemical balance in Amirox' brain is so messed up from all that drugs, that his coffee trick simply works because of it.

Junpei the Tracer!

• I started with Nightbright and ended with Comics

Liked this. Like the blond one.
Boo

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
Why give this guy Amirox so much of your time?  I just don't get this.  Have you seen what this guy looks like?  He's a disgusting, unkempt slob.  You can tell that GAF is the only place where a cat like this gets any sort of attention or recognition.  He's completely irrelevant in real life.

I dunno, doesn't this go through your minds when you're talking to people online, or am I the only one that has this admittedly shallow mindset?

Dragona Akehi is another good example of someone who's completely irrelevant and ignored in real life abusing what little power she has (on an Internet forum).  She's hideous.  She's a monster.

Hell, you could put Evilore in that group as well.  Anyone have that photo of him in the MAF shirt?  The guy is your prototypical nerd, yet so many people put him on this pedestal or whatever.  Who cares?  Would you even wanna be seen talking to a guy like that at a bar/lounge/club?  He looks like some sort of elf with a deformed face, a 120lb one at that.

They're not movie stars, or athletes, or musicians, or anybody with even the slightest bit of significance.
hey

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
u mad?
🍆🍆

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
hey

Powerslave

They do it for the microscopic ego boost they achieve from it.

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
He is like 600 pounds, so maybe 11 drinks just gave him a small buzz

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.
What's with the lock on my GAF-only thread idea thread?
wha

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Props to Willco for putting the kibosh on the GAF thread split idea.  Anything to remove the legitimacy of youtubes of socially awkward kids doing socially awkward things in front of a webcam or try hard clips can only be a plus.
🍆🍆

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.
Props to Willco for putting the kibosh on the GAF thread split idea.  Anything to remove the legitimacy of youtubes of socially awkward kids doing socially awkward things in front of a webcam or try hard clips can only be a plus.

It's gotta be better than digging through 10 pages of people living out their GAF-fantasies by proxy.
wha

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
Quote from: GilloD link=topic=32802.msg1007231#msg1007231

It's gotta be better than digging through 10 pages of people living out their GAF-fantasies by proxy.

This.

I'll make the post I was going to make before the other thread got locked.

I lurked a good deal before I joined and while the thread has always had GAF as a recurring theme lately its been dominant. Even I have contributed to that which I regret and will stop. Just seems like there should be a centralized GAF only thread if that much time is going to be spent bitching about it. But I'll drop the subject now.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Not all of us are banned from there!

I don't think there would be a problem with a "Post your shitty Youtubes here" thread.  We have a generalized chat thread, music thread, movies thread, politics thread, etc.  If wading through GAF drama is that arduous, then make a Youtube thread.

Not being a dick, I'm just saying you could probably do that without changing the stickies.
🍆🍆