Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780520 times)

duckman2000

• A lot of shit pisses me off
"Hating" dogs and other pets is also fine (although Father Mike can still eat tar and die). What is not fine is having your head buried so deep inside your own ass/religious mindset (same thing, really) that you can not grasp the difference between owning a dog and being a new dad.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Nah, hating animals is still weird.

I was raised Baptist. I think we all see why that didn't work out.  :lol
(|)

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Pomeranian + chihuahua= Awesomeness

Drunk

etiolate

Arvie just wants an inu to get into lennesday's pants!

I didn't know they were both into that sort of thing.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
(|)

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
lennedsay  :heartbeat :heartbeat
PSP

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
Jokes on him - I'm not wearing any!  :-*

I guess th dog wears the pants in that relationship :smug

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
pets are gay
duc

Fresh Prince

A dog doesn't tell you when and where you can sit- you tell it.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Jokes on him - I'm not wearing any!  :-*

I guess th dogs wear the pants in that relationship :smug

That's more like it. :teehee
(|)

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
A dog doesn't tell you when and where you can sit- you tell it.

:lol

Fresh Prince

Prole should of gotten a dog instead  :violin

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
[youtube=560,345]hLc3AvFOO6A[/youtube]

>>>>half the south  :'(

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
God I fucking hate YouTubes new layout
fat

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
I have disappointing pet experiences.

Right now, I have a bright yellow/orange cockatil that I found on the street trying to eat the grass on somebody's lawn and it also had a dried shit streak running down it's tail feathers.  Knowing better, I still took it in and took it to a neighbor who was like a member of the Audoban society or something.  It obviously flew away from somebody's house but nobody ever called back saying it was their's so yeah.  After about a year, when we tamed the bird so it was comfortable around humans and willing to eat rice out of our hands, I realized there is nothing smart about this animal.  It has no sentience and you can't play with it or anything.

But bunny's seemed like a good pet.  I kind of know this for sure because I also once found a bunny foraging in our own backyard that probably escaped from it's owners somehow.  Told my parents and so we took it in, gave it food, cleaned all the muck off of it, and I was generally really proud of myself.  My dad let it go the next day.  He said it needed to be out in nature.  We're in the fucking Silicon Valley.

Chinchillas look cute though.  I hope somebody's chinchilla runs away soon.

etiolate

birds might be the  one pet I wouldn't keep

a lot of mess and noise and you can't interact with them too much

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
I feel sorry for Prole's kid.  She'll never know the joy and happiness of having a dog because her dad thinks they're "gay."

Dogs rule.
PS4

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
I had a really badass bird that was mean to everybody else but cool as hell to me. He flew away and my grandma got me a new one... He's a needy prick that won't stfu.  :maf

edit: I've also had rabbits and they're fun. Litterboxed trained and can run around the house a bit without getting lost cause they're bigger than most other rodent pets. Chews all your cords though. You're good if you hate lamps.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 03:16:14 AM by lennedsay »
(|)

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
she has a nintendo dog.

there is no joy in owning a pet unless you are a needy codependent type. cleaning up shit and enduring their random behaviors try the soul. the only upside is being able to eat them.
duc

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
:(

We've almost always had dogs around - Australian silky terriers, and one doberman/rottweiler cross.  My current silky is only four, he rocks.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
didn't prole once post a story a while ago of smacking his cat in the nuts with a ruler?

Phoenix Dark

Since when do cats have nuts  :sonic

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
they got to have something when they go to get neutered.

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
she has a nintendo dog.

there is no joy in owning a pet unless you are a needy codependent type. cleaning up shit and enduring their random behaviors try the soul. the only upside is being able to eat them.

Spoken like a true sociopath.
PS4

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
post more fucking youtube videos, stop all this talking

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
:heartbeat Dogs :heartbeat
:piss Cats :piss2

post more fucking youtube videos, stop all this talking

Only post good Youtube videos, not the piles of shit in .flv form that often get posted here.
🍆🍆

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
she has a nintendo dog.

Spoken like a true sociopath.

You like to throw that word around if you find out someone isnt that into dogs, huh? 
sad

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I would so see this
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/3231da28bb/weird-the-al-yankovic-story

That was pretty great, better Oscar parody than anything the Oscars have done! :lol
PSP

Mupepe

• Icon
I didn't use to like dogs.  Hell, I really still don't.  But I love ours.  Does that make sense?  Like children annoy the fuck out of me even though I love mine to death.

My wife's mom asked to take care of a dog for a few days while they found it a home.  At first I was pissed.  Until I was watching TV and it came up to and just looked so fucking cute and snuggled up to me and watched the Science Channel with me.  I fell in love.  He can be so damn annoying but he is so damn adorable.  Last night when Scud from Toy Story was barking he woke up and started backing back.  He was all scared.  

He's a little toy poodle or something.  I'm not sure exactly what breed.  Some kind of small poodle.  But he's white and curly and so lovable.  His name is Chubby.  

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

essentially for Jin

Tonya

T-Short

• hooker strangler
[youtube=560,345]xcLTaMpRl2o[/youtube]
地平線

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
[youtube=560,345]ivlVfChBkzg[/youtube]
©ZH

Phoenix Dark

[youtube=560,345]xcLTaMpRl2o[/youtube]

fucking awesome  :lol

Raban

• The baby...
I would so see this
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/3231da28bb/weird-the-al-yankovic-story

omg :rofl

:heart Olivia Wilde
:heart Gary Cole

Totally seeing this. It's completely stupid/unnecessary, and it's probably going to suck hard, but I'm still seeing it.
SRY

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
... It's not real.
PSP

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
What is with Olivia Wilde and Funny or Die? Basically in general. She tends to appear in awesome thing that are a little geek / humor related.
:9

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Because she's cool and is trying to appeal to me, but it's not working Olivia - I'm not interested!
PSP

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
She has a man jaw
PSP

Phoenix Dark

means she gives killer blowjobs

Raban

• The baby...
... It's not real.

Fuck, I'm an idiot.

What is with Olivia Wilde and Funny or Die? Basically in general. She tends to appear in awesome thing that are a little geek / humor related.

I just looked this up. What is with celebrities being in Funny or Die videos? When teh fock did this happen?

It's cool, but it's weird seeing actors you normally only see in films doing short movies and such.

What the fuck :rofl
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 03:56:09 PM by startselect »
SRY

Raban

• The baby...
Its Will Ferrel's site.

Damn, I am late to this shit.
SRY

Raban

• The baby...
Look up the Gi Joe video, has everyone in it, even Lidell.

Yeah that's what made me go "wtf". So many celebs in that video. Olivia Wilde as Baroness :heart
SRY

Raban

• The baby...
[youtube=560,345]zAfrBr5vbMU[/youtube]

:lol

I miss Phil Hartman :(
SRY

Fresh Prince

I doubt the crew works for free.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I'm pretty sure the crew does work for free, most of the actors too. A lot of 'em are just favors called in, and the talent uses the publicity for minimum work. Crew could be pro guys, but are most likely film students or assistants and stuff.
PSP

Robo

means she gives killer blowjobs

Like a real man.
obo

Himu

I doubt the crew works for free.

You kidding me? They sure as fuck do.
IYKYK

Fresh Prince

I'll trust you on that one Hollywood Willco :american

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Ferrell and McKay, the guys that run the company, are based out of Hollywood - meaning they have a wealth of wannabes at their disposal. The exposure, especially now that FunnyOrDie is on HBO, is probably worth working pro bono if you're not an A-List actor (sorry Olivia Wilde, you're not).

Most of those guys are folks that have traveled in Ferrell and McKay's social circle over the years, so it's kind of a friendly thing.

While it's cool that these folks slum it for the Internet, the downside is that it makes an already skeptical industry even more hardened in its belief that the Internet is for kids and small little YouTube videos like the ones on FunnyOrDie.
PSP

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
from amazon

Are you looking for something in our Action Figures department? If so, you might be interested in these items.

Jesus Action Figure Deluxe    Buddy Christ Dashboard Statue    Van Gogh Action Figure    BUDDY Jesus CHRIST Statue Figurine from Kevin Smith's DOGMA Movie

SHAKESPEARE ACTION FIGURE    Freud    MALE NURSE ACTION FIGURE    Edgar Allen Poe Action Figure

I clicked on that link about the Jesus action figure in this thread from like two weeks ago!

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I got the same e-mail.
PSP

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
FYI, my blog post for the day, for those that don't use the twitter or the facebooks.
PSP

Himu

I saw the blog post via facebook and couldn't agree more.

Why do movies like T2 and Jurassic Park look and feel more creative than what's out there today?

I'm okay with computer animation, shit, animation has been my passion most of my life. But because we have such amazing tech now doesn't mean we should overuse it.
IYKYK

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Again, I point to the fact that an entire generation of filmmakers simply doesn't know better.

Mike's Film Flunkie post hit the nail on the head: we're so predisposed to CG, that coming up with a practical solution doesn't even cross your mind as a result. It's sad, really.

And like I said, that apprenticeship that used to pass down the practical stuff is dying. It doesn't exist anymore.
PSP

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Maybe because the directors were more hands-on back when models were used?  It doesn't seem like there's a lot a director could do with CGI beyond vizzing it and trying to motivate an actor in a golfball suit.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
What is interesting that guys that do know better - like Spielberg - have also thrown away practical effects for computer generated laziness. Remember the opening to the last Indy flick, with the CG prairie dogs? Really, Spielberg?

I don't know whether it's in their old age, these guys don't feel like doing the right thing anymore because it's easier to let computer monkeys do it or if they've forgotten stuff or what.

I think that's what upsets me more than someone like Zach Snyder's age using CG. I don't expect them to know better. But Spielberg? Really?
PSP

Himu

I agree with that assessment. Doesn't make it any less disappointing, though.
IYKYK