Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780921 times)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #15180 on: September 02, 2010, 01:34:28 PM »
Rumbler, if you were a teenager when you used to be "that" guy, it doesn't count. Because teenagers are fucking stupid.

This is so true.

More artistic than any anime tv series in the past 3 years:

[youtube=560,345]SXpvMiOvpjg[/youtube]

How bout them apples  8)

Trapeze is pretty good. So is Tatami Galaxy.
dog

Himu

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #15181 on: September 02, 2010, 01:35:16 PM »
laalalalalla can't read what you're saying

I looked at the anime thread and none of that shit interests me beyond gundam
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15182 on: September 02, 2010, 01:38:48 PM »
People like that still exist? It's not the early 2000's anymore; anime's not en vogue!
yes they do.  take a visit to your local comic book shop.  plenty of them there.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15183 on: September 02, 2010, 01:39:36 PM »

[youtube=560,345]kq7O6eR12oM[/youtube]

[youtube=560,345]4LWpeqFGO74[/youtube]
dog

Himu

« Reply #15184 on: September 02, 2010, 01:39:56 PM »
Hahaha comic shops. :lol Like comic shops still exist :lol

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:'(
[close]
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #15185 on: September 02, 2010, 01:40:31 PM »

[youtube=560,345]kq7O6eR12oM[/youtube]

[youtube=560,345]4LWpeqFGO74[/youtube]

I know what you're referring to. I've even watched them. I'm just trolling.
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15186 on: September 02, 2010, 01:42:55 PM »
Some people might not know that!
dog

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15187 on: September 02, 2010, 01:57:09 PM »
Hahaha comic shops. :lol Like comic shops still exist :lol

:'(
[close]
I've got 3 within a 5 mile radius

:bow Sugar Land :bow2

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15188 on: September 02, 2010, 02:03:14 PM »
Himuro if u went around your city in ORLANDO you would find plenty of comic/hobby shops... LOSER
fat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15191 on: September 02, 2010, 03:05:22 PM »
nicca has a can and some string tied to the drive thru when he wants to make a delivery order.

YALL GOT SOME OF THOSE "CARNITAS WRAPS"
fat

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15192 on: September 02, 2010, 03:06:14 PM »
nicca has a can and some string tied to the drive thru when he wants to make a delivery order.

:lol :lol

"send 'em my way Julio"

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15193 on: September 02, 2010, 03:09:55 PM »
Nah he said there wasn't a future with her
fat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15194 on: September 02, 2010, 03:12:07 PM »
She ate the last carnitas wrap
fat

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15195 on: September 02, 2010, 03:13:29 PM »
what a bitch

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #15196 on: September 02, 2010, 03:29:53 PM »
Powerslave as a toddler?
©ZH

DJ_Tet

« Reply #15197 on: September 02, 2010, 03:58:21 PM »
right click > copy url > post in OA 4Chan image spam thread

damn that is creepy
TIT

Himu

« Reply #15198 on: September 02, 2010, 04:02:49 PM »
???

I was joking about the comic shops. Back home the comic shops I used to go to are closing or having trouble. I don't go to comic shops anyways, I just order online.

Why go to a comic shop and deal with weirdos when all you have to do is order from Amazon?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 04:04:25 PM by Himuro »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #15199 on: September 02, 2010, 04:05:25 PM »
Himuro if u went around your city in ORLANDO you would find plenty of comic/hobby shops... LOSER
http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=orlando+comic+shops&fb=1&gl=ca&hq=comic+shops&hnear=Orlando,+FL,+USA&view=text&ei=g-h_TOe6AoKClAegn8C4Dw&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=more-results&resnum=1&ved=0CCkQtQMwAA

Nailed it. Himuro never went past 3 miles of his "house" - LOSER
The park is only a mile away and the Taco Bell is a block away.  No mystery.

Word.

Fuck that. Chalupas.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #15200 on: September 02, 2010, 04:07:52 PM »
Wait demi, are you telling me you buy comics? :rofl
IYKYK

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #15201 on: September 02, 2010, 04:09:43 PM »
Gorditas > Chalupas

Himu

« Reply #15202 on: September 02, 2010, 04:10:43 PM »
Gorditas are on PAR with Chalupas
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15203 on: September 02, 2010, 04:11:34 PM »
???

I was joking about the comic shops. Back home the comic shops I used to go to are closing or having trouble. I don't go to comic shops anyways, I just order online.

Why go to a comic shop and deal with weirdos when all you have to do is order from Amazon?
It's not the weirdos that keep me away from comic book shops.  It's the fucking assholes that usually run the places.  The fucking Simpsons nailed it, man.  They're such snobby motherfuckers that all I want to do is grab the nearest hardcover collection and bash their face in.  The King of Nerds is the worst fucking nerd.

Steak quesadillas > *

Himu

« Reply #15204 on: September 02, 2010, 04:12:49 PM »
Oh I know dude. Every time I go to a comic shop, it's fucking empty or dead. It's CREEPY and the guy/s at the counter make it even worse. They're usually smarmy assholes too. The best comics are trades anyways, and you can just get those from barnes and noble or fucking Amazon.

Half Price Books > Comic Shops
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #15205 on: September 02, 2010, 04:31:46 PM »
Ed, next time you drop by Deerbrook Mall, check out DNA Comics and see how alive it is :lol Have you ever been to Bedrock Comics on 1960?
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15206 on: September 02, 2010, 04:36:19 PM »
Dude I haven't been to Deerbrook Mall in like 5 or 6 years.  Fuck that.  That mall is fucking terrible.  Plus I live on the clear opposite side of town now about 40 miles away and none of my family lives in Humble anymore either.  DNA comics was dead even in high school.  Never heard of Bedrock comics.  But good lord I fucking hate that mall.  It's gone down the shitter so bad the last 10 years.

Himu

« Reply #15207 on: September 02, 2010, 04:39:04 PM »
Deerbrook Mall is now nothing but fashion stores but in terms of popularity, it seems to be the most popular mall on my part of town. They even closed out fucking Tilt. Yes, Tilt. I was devastated. 

I've been to First Colony Mall once or twice, is that the one you go to now?
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15208 on: September 02, 2010, 04:44:28 PM »
I actually haven't been to the mall in a while.  When I do it's West Oaks.  I only go to First Colony for the movies.  But man I hate the mall now so much.  Just so much crap.  Holy crap.  Last time I saw Tilt it was falling apart.  That was place was busy as fuck in High School.  I don't know how the hell it went out of business.  But yeah, First Colony is the most popular on my part of town.  I live about a mile or two away.  I can get there in about 5 minutes.  I am never, ever, ever, ever, ever going back to Humble.  Fuck that.  (except to go to Casa del Pueblo of course)

Himu

« Reply #15209 on: September 02, 2010, 04:45:12 PM »
In Highschool, it was the height of Marvel vs Capcom 2 and DDR fan-dom, though, so the arcade was booming.
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15210 on: September 02, 2010, 04:48:11 PM »
fucking Ruben and DDR :lol :lol

oh man, free tilt and free movies via Ruben in high school was the fucking shit!

Himu

« Reply #15211 on: September 02, 2010, 04:48:40 PM »
I am never, ever, ever, ever, ever going back to Humble.  Fuck that.  (except to go to Casa del Pueblo of course)

omg

Also, Kevin B told me about some sub place near Casa Del Pueblo that makes awesome subs? What's it called? Was that darky bluffing?

Have you seen the "new" Humble High School? It looks completely different to me, inside and out. I also hear all the white people now go to Atascocita High School, that new school they made to seperate the middle class whites from the black and mexican people (who are growing, growing, growing in number). Now Humble High School's drop out, attendance, and overall performance rate is low as fuck. :lol
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15212 on: September 02, 2010, 04:51:36 PM »
It's a german sub shop right there on the corner i believe.  it's been there for a while but i never tried it even when i lived in those apartments.  casa del pueblo was always there and always good, why risk it??  i don't remember the name though.  I haven't checked it out but i heard from everybody it went to hell.  they separated the district basically along poverty lines.  All the poor people got shoved in humble high.  But i bet it has a lot more sexy hispanic chicks from township going to Humble :drool

Himu

« Reply #15213 on: September 02, 2010, 04:53:08 PM »
Township has the best latinas.

Dude, we need to HANG OUT whenever I'm back in Houston. What's your bar of choice? We will head there and then have a round at CASA DEL PUEBLO.

And yeah, they divided up the lines between class realllll good. :bow WHITE PEOPLE :bow2 And Humble folks like to complain about Kingwood smugness. But there's still places like my neighborhood, which is middle class and has a good balance between all races.
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15214 on: September 02, 2010, 04:57:04 PM »
I think the neighborhood around the mall is really the only big middle class area in Humble left.  Maybe over off of Will Clayton and 59, but that's a small neighborhood too.

I usually go to the Fox and Hound or Frankenstein's.  Both have pretty good bar food and laid back atmosphere.  Plus both are pretty close to my place  haha  I've been going to the Fox and Hound since I was 19 though.  never carded me :D  When are you coming back?

Himu

« Reply #15215 on: September 02, 2010, 04:58:54 PM »
Northshire (my neighborhood) is probably the biggest middle class neighborhood, but there's still that one neighborhood I forgot the name of. Alex Davis and a few others were from that area. There's also uhhh Foxwood? Unless you count that as a part of Aldine.
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15216 on: September 02, 2010, 04:59:42 PM »
MALL TALK
dog

Himu

« Reply #15217 on: September 02, 2010, 05:00:17 PM »
I'll be home for Christmas.
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15218 on: September 02, 2010, 05:05:59 PM »
Northshire (my neighborhood) is probably the biggest middle class neighborhood, but there's still that one neighborhood I forgot the name of. Alex Davis and a few others were from that area. There's also uhhh Foxwood? Unless you count that as a part of Aldine.
no idea where that's at.

I'll be home for Christmas.
you still have my cell right?  if not, it's on my fb :D

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #15219 on: September 02, 2010, 07:25:59 PM »
Castle as in Castle007?

Anyway, don't people like Mandark feel the same thing?
🍆🍆

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #15221 on: September 02, 2010, 08:54:59 PM »
I rarely use the n word. Honestly I only use it with my brothers (white person translation: my actual blood brothers) in a joking or sarcastic manner at home.

I don't find the word personally offensive to me, and have been called a distinguished black fellow by white people before. The word obviously holds a certain power, but for me, showing it has no power over me is quite satisfying. Every time it has been used in relation to me, the person expected me to explode into a rage or walk away upset. When neither reaction occurs they deflate and lose confidence.

The word has a long historical and cultural significance. Anyone who suggests it's simply another word in the dictionary doesn't know what they're talking about. It was created to dehumanize and justify the classification of an entire race as chattel. If there is a "bad" word in the human dictionary, it's this word - and comparing it to "honkey" or "cracker" just exposes someone as not serious or extremely stupid.

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
« Reply #15222 on: September 02, 2010, 09:00:12 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406085&page=2

Kinda weird thread. A lot of people I wouldn't expect saying they would bang this skinny asian dude. 

I probably would if he wasn't flat
[close]
sad

Fresh Prince

« Reply #15223 on: September 02, 2010, 09:02:41 PM »
in that thread a lot of sexually starved young males, jesus just fuck a fatty.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #15225 on: September 02, 2010, 09:07:21 PM »
When blacks hate mexicans, that's not "real" racism. It's just sort of a friendly, good-natured ribbing, kind of racism.
©@©™

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #15226 on: September 02, 2010, 09:13:16 PM »
All I know is they won't let me date their women  :maf

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #15227 on: September 02, 2010, 09:14:30 PM »

Probably because of white oppression.
©@©™

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15228 on: September 02, 2010, 09:15:49 PM »
I'm sure it is "their" fault
fat

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #15229 on: September 02, 2010, 09:17:31 PM »

Kinda weird thread. A lot of people I wouldn't expect saying they would bang this skinny asian dude. 

[close]

meh. I always find it more weird that people have some weird judgment about other people's fetishes. Not aimed at you. Just a general observation.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #15230 on: September 02, 2010, 09:18:39 PM »
I'd smash that

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
« Reply #15231 on: September 02, 2010, 09:22:08 PM »

[close]

meh. I always find it more weird that people have some weird judgment about other people's fetishes. Not aimed at you. Just a general observation.

Truth be told its not hard for a shemale/cheeseburger/whateverthenonderogatorytermis to get me...hard. I like feminine qualities and some are pretty damn convincing in that regard. But the guy in question has a pretty face and not much else to me. *SHRUG*  The whole thread is going to get ugly fast imo. I'm pretty sure using the wrong pronoun for transgendered folks is a bannable offense on NeoGAF.

edit:
Why is it so damn hard to find Bridget Hentai on google image search?  >:(
IS HE JOKING?!?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 09:24:28 PM by EmCeeGrammar »
sad

Fresh Prince

« Reply #15232 on: September 02, 2010, 09:30:06 PM »
I didn't realise this was the 1950s.

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #15233 on: September 03, 2010, 12:10:12 AM »

:bow DOGS :bow2
itm

Beezy

« Reply #15235 on: September 03, 2010, 12:44:19 AM »
old?

Himu

« Reply #15236 on: September 03, 2010, 12:46:04 AM »
:bow CATS :bow2
:bow DOGS :bow2
IYKYK

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #15237 on: September 03, 2010, 01:51:00 AM »

:lol

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #15238 on: September 03, 2010, 01:52:32 AM »
The book cover ones are my favorites. :lol
©@©™

etiolate

« Reply #15239 on: September 03, 2010, 01:54:16 AM »

Incoming smhs

FM: You see her comics about her family? Her dad cracks me up.