Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780596 times)

Costanza

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #15420 on: September 08, 2010, 07:18:18 PM »
It just really sucks, the site ended up being nothing like our initial vision thanks to chapel coming in and completely fucking usurping us somehow. It's been awful lately.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #15421 on: September 08, 2010, 07:19:48 PM »
Hey... VB costs money man. You want VB? You can donate. :lol

Or just wait until SMF gets off their fat asses and releases 2.0 already
fat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #15422 on: September 08, 2010, 07:20:26 PM »
gaf was like a toybox for me. i had a lot of fun fucking around in there. WYL is like a smaller toybox with less toys but it's still fun dicking around
nat

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #15423 on: September 08, 2010, 07:21:51 PM »
 :rofl

TheGreatDave

« Reply #15424 on: September 08, 2010, 07:22:32 PM »
:lol Why is there all this drama Dave? I dont even read that board... but I just think it would be funny to point it here. WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE JUST POST HERE? We have plenty gaming threads.

The only reason I set up the forum with Costanza is cos I assume I'm not good enough for this place.  Inferiority complex man.  You guys are the cool kids.
>:/

Costanza

« Reply #15425 on: September 08, 2010, 07:22:52 PM »

How much is VB?

Like $160 and then it's $30/year if you want updates.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15426 on: September 08, 2010, 07:23:53 PM »

How much is VB?

Dunno. IPB is also a good choice lately. I'd rather just wait until the EB database corrupts or deletes itself before moving onto a pay forum... :whistle
fat

Costanza

« Reply #15427 on: September 08, 2010, 07:26:04 PM »
Hey, Cos, don't talk to me until you're ready to cough up that apology.

Huh? For what?

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15428 on: September 08, 2010, 07:26:20 PM »
I have no problems with people posting here... if you don't mind people calling games shit left and right. But you can see that if a game isn't shit, there can be some quality discourse. Like why that game isn't shit.
fat

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #15429 on: September 08, 2010, 07:35:44 PM »
I remember chapel's shit with TF2 servers. At least I think that was him...I forget.
AMC

Costanza

« Reply #15430 on: September 08, 2010, 07:36:09 PM »

Huh? For what?

Wasting my time. You got me on that forum, Ive put in a considerable amount of my time into posting there and now I demand an apology. You lead me on sir, and I demand satisfaction for myself and other that you've bamboozled.

Sorry :(

It was supposed to be so much better.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15431 on: September 08, 2010, 07:37:23 PM »
:lol
fat

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #15432 on: September 08, 2010, 07:39:20 PM »
Looks like I was wrong about WYL.  I thought it would be finished in six months, not less than three.
🍆🍆

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #15433 on: September 08, 2010, 07:39:35 PM »

Huh? For what?

Wasting my time. You got me on that forum, Ive put in a considerable amount of my time into posting there and now I demand an apology. You lead me on sir, and I demand satisfaction for myself and other that you've bamboozled.

dude, it's right there in the URL
乱学者

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #15434 on: September 08, 2010, 07:42:42 PM »
link to the site, I want to post

archie4208

TheGreatDave

« Reply #15436 on: September 08, 2010, 07:49:45 PM »
Redirect doesn't work for everyone yet.

I should have just done this 12 hours ago -_-

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15437 on: September 08, 2010, 07:49:55 PM »
Doesnt work for me... is it supposed to go anywhere? Dave said it was broken.

edit: OMG it goes here. That's hilarious...
fat

archie4208

« Reply #15438 on: September 08, 2010, 07:50:13 PM »
It takes me to the Evilbore front page, but not the forum index.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15439 on: September 08, 2010, 07:51:03 PM »
Should I put WASTINGYOURLIFE.COM on the page so people are like "oh wow it's back"
fat

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #15440 on: September 08, 2010, 07:51:33 PM »
chapel took over that forum because you and your slackeys showed no interest in making it good to begin with, or maybe just sucked balls at it. You ain't no leader cos, just a derp follower who has lacks the resources. Getting people to join a forum is easy. Getting people to stay is another thing.
UNF

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15441 on: September 08, 2010, 07:52:21 PM »
BlackMage. Am I a good leader?
fat

Grecco

« Reply #15442 on: September 08, 2010, 07:52:51 PM »
Doesnt work for me.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #15443 on: September 08, 2010, 07:53:42 PM »
WYL was always about a bunch of bottom feeders wanting to wield the mod cock for once.  Nothing more.
🍆🍆

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #15444 on: September 08, 2010, 07:54:26 PM »
BlackMage. Am I a good leader?

No, this forum is a paradox..
UNF

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15445 on: September 08, 2010, 07:54:43 PM »
Fuck you loser. Go have sex with fat chicks.
fat

Grecco

« Reply #15446 on: September 08, 2010, 07:55:46 PM »
Fat chicks make for the best lays.

Costanza

« Reply #15447 on: September 08, 2010, 07:56:00 PM »
damn guys, can we just start fresh? :(

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #15448 on: September 08, 2010, 07:56:39 PM »
Depends, is it free?

Bulleta©™®

• is probably playing some game
« Reply #15449 on: September 08, 2010, 07:56:46 PM »
:/

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15450 on: September 08, 2010, 07:57:06 PM »

Fresh what? You've been posting here regardless... lol
fat

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

TheGreatDave

« Reply #15452 on: September 08, 2010, 07:59:37 PM »
Should I put WASTINGYOURLIFE.COM on the page so people are like "oh wow it's back"

It would be cool if you made it up to look like WYL was under new management.

I can link it to a specific page if you wanna do that.  I think.  If I don't break it again.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #15453 on: September 08, 2010, 08:00:30 PM »
I thought you were kidding about the redirect.  :o
©ZH

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #15454 on: September 08, 2010, 08:00:58 PM »

I can link it to a specific page if you wanna do that.  I think.  If I don't break it again.

don't humor this jackass. Dave, go away, 4 posts and you think you are one of us now. Get your ass back to GAF where you belong you cuntrag.
UNF

DJ_Tet

« Reply #15455 on: September 08, 2010, 08:02:12 PM »
 :lol

TIT

Costanza

« Reply #15456 on: September 08, 2010, 08:02:42 PM »

Everyone hates me here. :(

Brehvolution

« Reply #15457 on: September 08, 2010, 08:04:22 PM »
It's an empty, digital hate though.
©ZH

TheGreatDave

« Reply #15458 on: September 08, 2010, 08:06:22 PM »

don't humor this jackass. Dave, go away, 4 posts and you think you are one of us now. Get your ass back to GAF where you belong you cuntrag.

OH GOD I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE POSTED HERE, SORRY GUYS

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #15459 on: September 08, 2010, 08:06:50 PM »

I hate the fact that at the VERY GOD DAMN BEGINNING of this whole WYL business someone said to just bring people here and you said NO MAN WE'RE MAKING OUR OWN FORUM THIS PLACE ISNT GOOD ENOUGH and where are you now mother fucker where are you now?
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #15460 on: September 08, 2010, 08:07:43 PM »

OH GOD I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE POSTED HERE, SORRY GUYS

yes please leave. You will not fit in here.
UNF

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15461 on: September 08, 2010, 08:08:17 PM »
* BlackMage does not represent evilbore as a whole. He likes fat chicks. We like fat guys.
fat

Brehvolution

« Reply #15462 on: September 08, 2010, 08:08:21 PM »
 :lol @ this page
©ZH

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #15463 on: September 08, 2010, 08:09:29 PM »

I hate the fact that at the VERY GOD DAMN BEGINNING of this whole WYL business someone said to just bring people here and you said NO MAN WE'RE MAKING OUR OWN FORUM THIS PLACE ISNT GOOD ENOUGH and where are you now mother fucker where are you now?
:rofl

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #15464 on: September 08, 2010, 08:09:57 PM »
I wonder who Zombie Dave was trying to impress by holding the domain hostage to begin with? fucking costanza? haha what a lamer
UNF

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15465 on: September 08, 2010, 08:14:30 PM »
Well, I think pointing WYL here is hilarious. Good job Dave.
fat

Brehvolution

« Reply #15466 on: September 08, 2010, 08:15:29 PM »
Himuro Plinko for the world to see.
©ZH

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #15467 on: September 08, 2010, 08:19:59 PM »
i love you sometimes blackmage

you homo
萌え~

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #15468 on: September 08, 2010, 08:22:59 PM »
It just really sucks, the site ended up being nothing like our initial vision thanks to chapel coming in and completely fucking usurping us somehow. It's been awful lately.

how do you have a 'vision' for people posting someplace

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #15469 on: September 08, 2010, 08:29:05 PM »
Well I guess I'm caught up on the history of WYL
:9

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #15470 on: September 08, 2010, 08:31:04 PM »

I'll stop hating you once you make that PUBLIC APOLOGY on the fake version of WYL, wastingyourlife.co

This. Put up an apology at fakeWYL, and then tell people you have recovered the original URL and post a link to it so that they all wind up staring down Himuro Plinko. All will be forgiven

edit - but demi should delete all the new accounts

Himu

« Reply #15471 on: September 08, 2010, 08:31:23 PM »
just farted cuz i saw himuro plinko again
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #15472 on: September 08, 2010, 08:33:00 PM »
Another forum brought down by Shake

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15473 on: September 08, 2010, 08:33:08 PM »
Fat chicks make for the best lays.

Yeah I know. I bet she had a nice squeezable vagina. :(
fat

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #15474 on: September 08, 2010, 08:33:41 PM »
Another forum brought down by Shake

He definitely set a trolling precedent for the forum :lol
:9

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15475 on: September 08, 2010, 08:37:33 PM »
My electricity goes down for five hours and I miss all THIS?!  :maf :maf :maf :maf :maf
dog

Beezy

« Reply #15476 on: September 08, 2010, 08:58:55 PM »
what the hell? :lol

Bulleta©™®

« Reply #15477 on: September 08, 2010, 09:28:41 PM »
If Shake brings it down, it's because he wasn't banned immediately after registering.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #15478 on: September 08, 2010, 09:32:39 PM »
WTF JUST HAPPENED?!

BlackMage speaks the truth though. Chapel's a good guy, and he's the only one taking the forum seriously. Every time I talk to him or see someone else talking to him, he's trying to think up new ways to make the site run better, faster, etc.

Costanza's too busy trying to start drama, perpetuate drama, create drama where there is none. He's like my 12 year old (female) cousin.
(|)

Bulleta©™®

« Reply #15479 on: September 08, 2010, 09:35:41 PM »
If Shake brings it down, it's because he wasn't banned immediately after registering.

Evilbore is still around. Banning shake is only one issue, the other issue is being bad at operating a website and making shitty decisions that can affect the community.

GAF's still around too.

It all seems like it's just a ton of drama e-peening from both sides, like some game of chicken.  I had my fill of drama shit so I'm staying out of it over there.  Wish Don played FF12i again. :(