Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780627 times)

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #15960 on: September 20, 2010, 11:45:38 AM »
This Brass Eye is hilarious, it's like a British Onion

[youtube=560,345]ER0zKTGI2g8[/youtube]
[youtube=560,345]kFNs2mOkKzc[/youtube]

:nsfw
[youtube=560,345]3icDB3kRKPg[/youtube]
WDW

Chinner

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #15961 on: September 20, 2010, 11:56:07 AM »
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
josh sounds awesome

edit:
after watching more videos, hes a troll but still pretty hilarious

« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 12:03:56 PM by Chinner »

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
« Reply #15963 on: September 20, 2010, 02:41:05 PM »

I've still got a lot of love to share :(
The cynical ones are the ones that love the most   :'(

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #15964 on: September 20, 2010, 03:53:59 PM »
[youtube=560,345]#![/youtube]

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
« Reply #15965 on: September 20, 2010, 03:57:35 PM »
:rofl
___

Robo

« Reply #15966 on: September 20, 2010, 05:22:35 PM »
Are all their videos like this?

Yes.  What they lack in tunes, they make up ten fold with interesting videos.
obo

Rman

« Reply #15967 on: September 20, 2010, 06:10:45 PM »
GAF banned Soultron?  For what?

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15968 on: September 20, 2010, 06:14:53 PM »
For being a dweeb ass narc.
fat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
nat

Fresh Prince

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
« Reply #15971 on: September 20, 2010, 06:35:08 PM »
[youtube=560,345]#![/youtube]

Would anyone actually listen to these guys if they didn't make videos like this?  They're more like perfoming artists rather than an actual band.

Fun video though.
Tacos

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15972 on: September 20, 2010, 06:36:42 PM »
Their music is okay, but probably not something that I'd listen to much on its own.
dog

Fresh Prince

« Reply #15973 on: September 20, 2010, 06:38:31 PM »
I'm waiting for PETA's reaction.

Bulleta©™®

• is probably playing some game
« Reply #15974 on: September 20, 2010, 06:43:43 PM »

Shouldn't the person being narced on get in trouble instead?

Bulleta©™®

« Reply #15975 on: September 20, 2010, 06:45:50 PM »
I know, was referring to Kagari/me.

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #15976 on: September 20, 2010, 07:02:43 PM »

hehe what.
地平線

Shuri

« Reply #15977 on: September 20, 2010, 07:08:10 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=23443213&postcount=68
shuri return fire
I'm tempted to bring up the livejournalesque thread post he made about his girlfriend of many years dumping him because of his secret drug abuse background, a thread that he later purged from the database when it backfired horribly on him

Bulleta©™®

« Reply #15978 on: September 20, 2010, 07:10:56 PM »

hehe what.

Check the mod thread at gaf, I guess Evilore closed the main one about it.  Basically Kagari's dickhead liar of a friend showed her his ban message I showed to costanza, and she promptly ran to Evilore to tattle on me, I guess because I showed her dickhead liar of a friend that he was still both a dickhead and a liar.  She was rewarded, I punished and basically banned from gaf not by name, but in practice by Evilore.

Rman

« Reply #15979 on: September 20, 2010, 07:12:38 PM »

Shouldn't the person being narced on get in trouble instead?
snitches get stitches
I couldn't help but laugh at this. :lol

Bulleta©™®

« Reply #15980 on: September 20, 2010, 07:17:18 PM »
My question was sarcastically asked, since I was who got in trouble for being narced on by Kagari.  And I guess calling her a tattletale and getting an account here were very naughty things.  Yet Hyoshi and Whiteman can post here no problem.  Kagari too, I guess, since she had an account here.  Y2Kev as well.  It's all very curious.

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #15981 on: September 20, 2010, 07:22:03 PM »
also Duckroll and Amirox. internet!
地平線

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #15982 on: September 20, 2010, 07:23:40 PM »
I don't think you getting an account here was a problem

you post more at WYL anyway, don't you?
地平線

Bulleta©™®

« Reply #15983 on: September 20, 2010, 07:38:09 PM »
Yeah I post more there.  But supposedly my registering and posting here shortly after the demodding at gaf was seen as a negative by Evilore, despite telling him I did so because no one at gaf would talk to me, I didn't know what I could say to people about the issue, and thus didn't want to get banned for saying something I wasn't supposed to.

It's basically a chain of things multiple people decided to do, and I am at fault as well.  But it's not all my fault, which I guess is what Evilore thought I should have said (and to lie about why I was demodded to "save both of us drama").

I disagreed with the permanent demodding (as far as I know, since he would never answer my question if it was), and was made very uncomfortable by the near-instant alienation/blacklisting by the mods and admins, which apparently are powerless compared to Evilore, where his 1 vote supercedes any and everyone else's.  He considered/s me some kind of security threat for something that really didn't risk anything, despite not saying actual stuff that could cause trouble.  I'm not about to go and piss on people I've talked to for years, nothing is to be gained.  I still don't hate gaf/evilore/even Kagari.  I do think Darkpen is a lying douchebag though.

I'm all right w/out going there, it's not my "identity" like it is with some people.  It is disheartening that off-and-on 10 years of being a member there was wiped away and the book closed in literally a matter of hours.
If anything, the whole situation was pretty jarring and disappointing.  I thought I did enough nice/helpful things to counteract the super-deadly-to-the-forum act of showing one banned person another banned person's ban reason because they were being a confrontational liar about it.  But apparently not.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 07:53:28 PM by Bulleta©™® »

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15984 on: September 20, 2010, 07:47:09 PM »
That's just how it is there Scarlet... one thread you are a hero, the next you are poopd on and thrown out like a dirty mehican
fat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15985 on: September 20, 2010, 07:48:17 PM »
That's just how it is there Scarlet... one thread you are a hero, the next you are poopd on and thrown out like a dirty mehican

... while EviLore goes on international trips with your ad money
fat

Bulleta©™®

« Reply #15986 on: September 20, 2010, 07:49:23 PM »
I was for a couple years, robby.  When did you get all angry/bitter at everything?

I liked you better before.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15987 on: September 20, 2010, 07:50:29 PM »
So did I :fbm
fat

Bulleta©™®

« Reply #15988 on: September 20, 2010, 07:52:04 PM »
AFAIK I'm not your friend though.  But I am playing DQ9.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15989 on: September 20, 2010, 07:53:53 PM »
:lol
fat

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #15990 on: September 20, 2010, 07:54:29 PM »
I should be a mod at GAF. I've been posting long enough, I'm well respected, etc

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15991 on: September 20, 2010, 07:55:07 PM »
Scarlet. I have been playing DQV on DS. I'm about to get to Gothra. I picked Debora because all she wants is money and she belittles me. Like an IRL wife.
fat

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #15992 on: September 20, 2010, 07:55:54 PM »
Scarlet :heart Evilore done did ya' wrong
:9

etiolate

« Reply #15993 on: September 20, 2010, 07:56:56 PM »
"security threat" for a videogame forum

sad

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15994 on: September 20, 2010, 07:57:11 PM »
Scarlet :heart Evilore done did ya' wrong

Evilore done goofed.
dog

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15995 on: September 20, 2010, 07:57:46 PM »
Well we all can't go on trips across the states by ourselves, you know.
fat

Bulleta©™®

« Reply #15996 on: September 20, 2010, 07:59:01 PM »
Scarlet. I have been playing DQV on DS. I'm about to get to Gothra. I picked Debora because all she wants is money and she belittles me. Like an IRL wife.

Cool, I chose her too.  Don't know what a Gothra is though (only played DQ5 in Japanese).

My problem is I still feel like I'm on the outside looking in, so it seems like a bunch of angry people. :/

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #15997 on: September 20, 2010, 07:59:36 PM »
It's Papas/Pankraz hometown.
fat

Bulleta©™®

« Reply #15998 on: September 20, 2010, 08:01:27 PM »
Oh ok.  Hope you are having fun/have good monsters.  I'm a klepto in games so DQ9 is going to take a longass time.

Bulleta©™®

« Reply #15999 on: September 20, 2010, 08:02:12 PM »
I know, I just need to get used to it.  It's my issue, not y'alls.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #16000 on: September 20, 2010, 08:02:57 PM »
Doyou still talk to Error? I havent seen him on GAF lately.
fat

Bulleta©™®

« Reply #16001 on: September 20, 2010, 08:06:19 PM »
Like once every month and a half on steam.  He's pretty much not online anymore.  Good for him, though.

Fresh Prince

« Reply #16002 on: September 20, 2010, 08:06:54 PM »

My problem is I still feel like I'm on the outside looking in, so it seems like a bunch of angry people. :/
:smug

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #16003 on: September 20, 2010, 08:10:22 PM »
This is the last place you should take seriously, btw. We're a forum full of trolls run by a bitter troll.

Indeed.

But there are times when i have to seriously wonder due to the trolling

Bulleta©™®

« Reply #16004 on: September 20, 2010, 08:14:40 PM »
That'd just make him feel more justified.  I don't remember many of my own now.

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #16005 on: September 20, 2010, 08:16:56 PM »
"security threat" for a videogame forum

sad

:rofl pathetic
itm

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #16006 on: September 20, 2010, 08:20:24 PM »
SCarlet. Check your PMs please.
fat

Bulleta©™®

« Reply #16007 on: September 20, 2010, 08:23:31 PM »
Wow, there's about 50 folks checking the place out.  Hi whoever!

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #16008 on: September 20, 2010, 08:31:33 PM »

Cool, I chose her too.  Don't know what a Gothra is though (only played DQ5 in Japanese).

i get what you're saying, i'm getting a bit tired of the nonstop snark 'n' troll myself
sup

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #16009 on: September 20, 2010, 08:43:36 PM »
Complaining about the complaint forum. How delicious

edit: not aimed at anyone since people seem especially sensitive for some reason.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #16010 on: September 20, 2010, 08:47:48 PM »
Complaining about the complaint forum. How delicious

edit: not aimed at anyone since people seem especially sensitive for some reason.

Well fuck you too!  :maf
©@©™

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #16011 on: September 20, 2010, 08:50:00 PM »
Wow, there's about 50 folks checking the place out.  Hi whoever!

Evilore is watching.....

cool breeze

« Reply #16012 on: September 20, 2010, 08:53:23 PM »
a slime appears is so mean! I heard he invented baby stroller ejection seats just to have them malfunction.

archie4208

« Reply #16013 on: September 20, 2010, 08:55:39 PM »
a slime appears made fun of PC gaming and hurt my feelings.  :'(

Bulleta©™®

« Reply #16014 on: September 20, 2010, 08:57:07 PM »
Is this where I'm supposed to go "man screw you guys" then leave?

Too bad.  I just don't like constant negativity is all.  :chicken

Purple Filth

« Reply #16015 on: September 20, 2010, 09:01:34 PM »
I think a poster here compared Evilbore to a retirement home and i would agree.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #16016 on: September 20, 2010, 09:06:45 PM »
red scarlet if it makes you feel any better i only hated you because you were a mod
spoiler (click to show/hide)
just kidding die red sox fan
[close]

USA

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
« Reply #16017 on: September 20, 2010, 09:08:51 PM »
Wait a fucking, sec
Hold the phone
A slime appears ain't pussy boner, is he?

Meeble Meeble?
sad

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #16018 on: September 20, 2010, 09:18:24 PM »
Nope

MEeble MEeble was all me.
fat

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #16019 on: September 20, 2010, 09:25:04 PM »
a slime appears = teknopathetic
USA