Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780955 times)

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 06:18:21 PM by Fresh Prince »

Fresh Prince

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #16081 on: September 22, 2010, 06:32:12 PM »
I see that shit where I live (Sydney, Australia) the Penguin Classics etc which is distinct but basically hipsters around the world are 90% the same.

Also the Marukami quote got me.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #16082 on: September 22, 2010, 06:36:07 PM »
wow, hipster trolling in advertisements now.  it's gotten beyond played out now
püp

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #16083 on: September 22, 2010, 06:42:19 PM »
wow, hipster trolling in advertisements now.  it's gotten beyond played out now

LATFH
UNF

Fresh Prince

« Reply #16084 on: September 22, 2010, 06:42:52 PM »
I never realised hipsters were a minority group.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Irony :smug
[close]

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #16085 on: September 22, 2010, 06:43:39 PM »
How can anyone honestly wear a scarf in this day and age.
USA

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #16086 on: September 22, 2010, 06:45:16 PM »
does anyone want a 1 month netflix code traiL ?it says to give to my friends and well...................
USA

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #16087 on: September 22, 2010, 07:06:14 PM »
That might be a little hard for you...
fat

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #16088 on: September 22, 2010, 07:33:17 PM »
AVNT SLEPT IN 65 HRS. CNT STOP THINKING ABOUT WAT MY BABY WULD HAV BEEN LIKE IF I KEPT IT. CRYING SO HARD. PRAYING 2 JESUS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS. PRAY 4 ME THIS IS SO HARD :(

You really should have to pass a test before you can conceive a baby.

I may need to bump my highly relevant Eugenics thread.
🍆🍆

Robo

« Reply #16089 on: September 22, 2010, 07:40:12 PM »
Hipster trolling or identifying as a hipster?

Both.  Actually, hipsters don't identify as "hipsters".  That's always been played out.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 07:42:07 PM by Robo »
obo

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #16090 on: September 22, 2010, 08:46:12 PM »
That might be a little hard for you...

thanks for reiterating my joke demi
USA

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #16091 on: September 22, 2010, 08:49:48 PM »
Thanks for implying you were funny
fat

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #16092 on: September 22, 2010, 09:14:58 PM »
thanks for reaffirming the idea that im funny
USA

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #16093 on: September 22, 2010, 09:30:16 PM »
Get a room you two.
Drunk

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #16094 on: September 22, 2010, 09:34:01 PM »
Shut up reirom
fat

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #16095 on: September 22, 2010, 09:36:05 PM »
Shut up reirom
USA

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #16096 on: September 23, 2010, 01:53:40 AM »
Crazy Preggers Chick de-friended me  :lol

edit: oh shit no she didn't. I think she has two accounts

edit: yup two accounts
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100001582904440&ref=pymk
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 01:56:58 AM by Phoenix Dark »

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #16097 on: September 23, 2010, 02:32:03 AM »
Rick Ross "sex" tape  :nsfw
http://www.thisis50.com/video/rick-ross-sextape
:rofl

the first 15 seconds is really all you need to see. and the song is priceless

Fresh Prince

« Reply #16098 on: September 23, 2010, 03:17:09 AM »

YouTube boob ... Katy Perry's appearance on Sesame Street has drawn complaints.

In what is sure to be a professional first, singer Katy Perry's breasts appear to have got in the way of a television career.

The US pop star has become the latest celebrity to film a segment for children's show Sesame Street, re-recording her 2009 chart hit Hot 'N Cold with new, child-friendly lyrics.

The two minute clip, which is yet to go to air and features Perry chasing around puppet favourite Elmo, was posted on YouTube on Monday and is already nudging 1 million views.

And while Perry's excruciatingly hammy acting has made her the butt of internet jokes all week,  it seems millions of children will be spared her performance following complaints from parents over her "inappropriate" cleavage-baring outfit.

Sesame Street producers have decided to pull the song from its scheduled New Year's Eve episode in response, celebrity website TMZ has reported.

"You can practically see her t---," one complaint read. "That's some wonderful children's programming."

Another complained: "Thank you for speeding up the puberty process."

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/cleavagebaring-singer-cut-from-sesame-street-20100923-15o1v.html

:usacry

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #16099 on: September 23, 2010, 08:09:39 AM »
Rick Ross "sex" tape  :nsfw
http://www.thisis50.com/video/rick-ross-sextape

the first 15 seconds is really all you need to see. and the song is priceless

Great sex tape or greatest sex tape?
©@©™

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
« Reply #16100 on: September 23, 2010, 10:03:56 AM »
I have a job interview with CarMax today, wish me luck!  :-*

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16101 on: September 23, 2010, 10:20:58 AM »
dog

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
« Reply #16102 on: September 23, 2010, 10:21:32 AM »
Used Car sales?
Yeah, but they've been on Fortune Magazine's list of the 100 best places to work for for six years running, so it's gotta be a good place to work for.

muckhole

• AMBASSADOR
« Reply #16103 on: September 23, 2010, 10:22:20 AM »
 :lol Oprah has never looked so good.
fek

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #16104 on: September 23, 2010, 12:44:02 PM »
Full link for Rick Ross sex tape? I would JO to that.
fat

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
« Reply #16105 on: September 23, 2010, 02:09:58 PM »
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
CBG

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #16106 on: September 23, 2010, 02:10:33 PM »
stolen from Patel's FB:

I've just been Oprahfied! Now it's your turn. Help The Oprah Winfrey Show celebrate its 25th and final season. Go to http://www.oprah.com/oprahfy to get started.

[close]

She's seriously running out of ideas lol.

i'd hit it, and how :drool
duc

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #16107 on: September 23, 2010, 02:14:06 PM »
don't lie, cruncheon.  you have.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #16108 on: September 23, 2010, 02:35:47 PM »
:shh

:tauntaun to th' power of :tauntaun
[close]
duc

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
« Reply #16109 on: September 23, 2010, 02:41:28 PM »
Jinprah looks like Prince
___

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #16110 on: September 23, 2010, 03:38:15 PM »

Tieno

• Iconz
i

Dickie Dee

« Reply #16112 on: September 23, 2010, 04:03:19 PM »
:heartbeat love connection for T234? :heartbeat

Montana woman fends off bear attack with zucchini

FRENCHTOWN, Mont. (AP) -- A Montana woman fended off a charging bear on her back porch early Thursday by using the first weapon she could reach - a piece of zucchini. The woman was stirred after midnight by a tussle in the backyard of her home near Frenchtown, Missoula County Sheriff's Lt. Rich Maricelli said. She went to investigate and found a 200-pound black bear attacking one of her two dogs, a 12-year-old collie.

The woman stood at her back door and screamed to divert the bear's attention from the dog. She told police the bear then charged her.

"The bear growled and was very aggressive and tried to come inside of her back door," Maricelli said. "She was able to stop the pursuing bear by improvising."

The bear took a swipe at her with its paw and tore her jeans. The woman jumped back and grasped the nearest object on her kitchen counter inside the doorway - a 12-inch-long zucchini she had harvested earlier from her garden.

She flung the zucchini at the bear from a distance she estimated to be 3 feet. The vegetable bopped the bruin on the top of its head and the animal fled, Maricelli said.

State wildlife officials were searching for the bear on Thursday. Radio station KGVO in Missoula first reported on the attack.

The woman received only minor scratches that did not require medical attention, though she was going to get a tetanus shot on Thursday as a precaution, Maricelli said. Police did not release her name.

The woman also planned to take her collie to the veterinarian. The dog didn't appear to have any bite wounds, but was a bit shaky on Thursday, Maricelli said.

"I don't know if it tried to bite him, but it rolled him around a little," he said.
___

Tieno

• Iconz
« Reply #16113 on: September 23, 2010, 04:03:52 PM »
i

Himu

« Reply #16114 on: September 23, 2010, 04:05:03 PM »
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

holy shit :rofl
IYKYK

archie4208

« Reply #16115 on: September 23, 2010, 05:14:44 PM »

In what is sure to be a professional first, singer Katy Perry's breasts appear to have got in the way of a television career.

The US pop star has become the latest celebrity to film a segment for children's show Sesame Street, re-recording her 2009 chart hit Hot 'N Cold with new, child-friendly lyrics.

The two minute clip, which is yet to go to air and features Perry chasing around puppet favourite Elmo, was posted on YouTube on Monday and is already nudging 1 million views.

And while Perry's excruciatingly hammy acting has made her the butt of internet jokes all week,  it seems millions of children will be spared her performance following complaints from parents over her "inappropriate" cleavage-baring outfit.

Sesame Street producers have decided to pull the song from its scheduled New Year's Eve episode in response, celebrity website TMZ has reported.

"You can practically see her t---," one complaint read. "That's some wonderful children's programming."

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/cleavagebaring-singer-cut-from-sesame-street-20100923-15o1v.html

[youtube=560,345]YHROHJlU_Ng[/youtube]

You didn't even link the video.  :wag

Dickie Dee

« Reply #16116 on: September 23, 2010, 05:38:46 PM »

The funny thing is that I saw the video before that story and thought "where'd her boobs go ???"

Also, that song's catchy as fuck  :shh
[close]
___

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #16117 on: September 23, 2010, 06:16:41 PM »
the things i would do to katy perrys cleavage
USA

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #16118 on: September 23, 2010, 08:11:52 PM »
katy perry is ugly.
UNF

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #16119 on: September 23, 2010, 08:46:25 PM »
katy perry is ugly.
nuh-uh u r

no ur not :hump
[close]

Katy's got nothin' on Rocko.  :-*

But dem tits. :drool
(|)

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #16120 on: September 23, 2010, 10:03:03 PM »
My local Fox new station gave a preview for tonights news segments during fringe and one of showed a clip of Katy's Sesame Street video and it then cut to a male reporter said "This Sesame Street brought to you by the letters T and A".
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 10:08:43 PM by BlueTsunami »
:9

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #16121 on: September 23, 2010, 11:02:49 PM »
The one comment, "I can see why people are upset... Elmo is naked. Completely naked. Unbelievable."  :lol

But seriously, unless you don't allow your children to turn on the TV or leave the house, they're going to see some cleavage, whether that be glorious or completely disgusting. You can't even go to Walmart without seeing some level of cleavage, but as we can all see from PeopleOfWalmart.com and our own personal experience, this is rarely a good thing.  :'(
(|)

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #16122 on: September 23, 2010, 11:59:26 PM »
After reading the writeup, I almost expected there to be a nip slip or something. :lol I don't see what the big deal is with that video, it's not kids are going to watch it and then be like "Mommy, what's orgasm mean?" Some people.  ::)
©@©™

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #16123 on: September 24, 2010, 12:02:36 AM »
No lie, when I talk to my mother about the Katy Perry vid she said one of the parents who complained had noticed her child had an erection or something during the segment?. I don't know where she got that story from but I lol'ed.
:9

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #16124 on: September 24, 2010, 12:21:23 AM »
nat

cool breeze

« Reply #16125 on: September 24, 2010, 12:22:34 AM »
did Elmo just say that "he's in and he's out"

playa

Dickie Dee

« Reply #16126 on: September 24, 2010, 12:25:19 AM »
at 0:45 I totally expect Elmo to start humping her leg
___

cool breeze

« Reply #16127 on: September 24, 2010, 12:27:39 AM »
Elmo will leave you in several poses  :heart

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #16128 on: September 24, 2010, 12:35:57 AM »
Elmo kissed a girl and he liked it.
©@©™

Himu

« Reply #16129 on: September 24, 2010, 12:48:28 AM »
ALL WOMEN CHOP OFF YOUR BOOBS

THINK OF THE CHILDREN
IYKYK

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #16130 on: September 24, 2010, 10:34:00 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=408300

This Cosmonaut guy is the new ultimate loser

Makes sense - there shouldn't really be any technical reason why they can't integrate the M+ components into the Remote now.

Just wondering - assuming Nintendo release a Wii Lite at some point in the system's lifespan (not a safe assumption, but roll with it) what would you expect to see included?

I'd hope/expect:

WII LITE

* A slight cosmetic redesign of the Wii shell, perhaps removing the GC ports and ditching BC
    * 1-2GB flash memory
    * 2 x Wii Remote Plus w. nunchuk (poss. redesigned nunchuk? wireless?)
    * Sensor bar integrating Wii Speak
    * Improved drive and lens array (hopefully avoiding the issues with dual-layer discs)
    * All standard Channels pre-installed
    * Wii Sports/Wii Sports Resort/Wii Play inc.

this guy gives a good effort though

NICE! Will buy four new wii remotes.

cool breeze

« Reply #16131 on: September 24, 2010, 12:35:02 PM »
He's probably 10 or something.  Most of the nintendo fans on gaf are either really young and stupid (redundant).

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #16132 on: September 24, 2010, 01:00:55 PM »
uhh ouch. btw that guy is unbreakable!
UNF

Tieno

• Iconz
« Reply #16133 on: September 24, 2010, 01:09:26 PM »
[youtube=560,345]IDHcez3ZF_4[/youtube]

:omg :-\ :saudicry
smt @ jinfash
i

Tieno

• Iconz
« Reply #16134 on: September 24, 2010, 01:13:56 PM »

[youtube=560,345]YHROHJlU_Ng[/youtube]

You didn't even link the video.  :wag
God damn, I'd so would have had wanted to watch that when I was a kid. Bastards censoring this.
i

Tieno

• Iconz
« Reply #16135 on: September 24, 2010, 01:49:19 PM »
what's your point?

i

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #16136 on: September 24, 2010, 02:08:00 PM »
I proudly use IE  8)

I also use Bing instead of Google

Except when Bing can't find what I'm looking for :(
[close]

Beezy

« Reply #16137 on: September 24, 2010, 02:19:23 PM »
skip to 3:33 :lol

[youtube=560,345]#t=3m33s[/youtube]

etiolate

« Reply #16138 on: September 24, 2010, 02:56:03 PM »
how to trip balls without being drew

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #16139 on: September 24, 2010, 04:24:33 PM »
The Creed ones are better.
[youtube=560,345]JHUF00Q6CYs[/youtube]
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 04:26:18 PM by Zero Hero »
©ZH