Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780532 times)

Himu

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #18600 on: November 25, 2010, 09:23:57 PM »
epic rant
[youtube=560,345]3QWeLtkPXc0[/youtube]
:rofl

He has a point on the Bush thing. The media did smear Bush with the "lowest moment of my presidency" shit.

I haven't watched it yet but how were his first week sales?
IYKYK

Bulleta©™®

• is probably playing some game
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #18601 on: November 25, 2010, 09:24:26 PM »
I prefer ham over turkey on thanksgiving.  :(

I'll eat either though, no problem.  

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #18602 on: November 25, 2010, 09:54:20 PM »

It's okay, you're correct. Ham > Turkey.
SRY

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #18603 on: November 25, 2010, 09:55:56 PM »

:usacry
Drunk

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #18604 on: November 25, 2010, 10:02:14 PM »
My enjoyment of turkey is directly related to the quality of gravy accompanying said turkey
:9

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #18605 on: November 25, 2010, 10:14:59 PM »
i like ham better, too, in general

but i only eat off-the-bone cooked turkey about twice a year and during those two times it is the best meat ever
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 10:17:10 PM by Dr. Feelbad »
sup

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #18606 on: November 25, 2010, 10:18:41 PM »
Some turkey is dry as hell. My husband always brines ours and it's really juicy.

But we still had ham. I love ham so much. Sweet and salty at the same time. :drool
(|)

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #18607 on: November 25, 2010, 10:19:31 PM »
:bow ham
:piss turkey
SRY

Himu

« Reply #18608 on: November 25, 2010, 10:31:57 PM »
turkey is good deep-fried.

but yeah, it's mostly awful. It's just that turkey is a fickle bird and takes a delicate touch to taste nearly as good as other birds. Ham kicks it in the teeth.
IYKYK

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #18609 on: November 25, 2010, 10:37:57 PM »
If any of you have the chance, eat some spanish pernil (pork shoulder with spanish spices). Its so.fucking.good.

You'd think that part of the pig would be tough but if its cooked correctly it'll fall apart and retain a lot of fat. Its something you can't eat constantly but definitely great at Christmas (when I usually eat it)
:9

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #18610 on: November 25, 2010, 10:45:11 PM »
let's not turn this into turkey-bashing

unless you are bashing in a turkey's skull so that i might tear at its cooked flesh with my teeth, then by all means carry on
sup

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #18611 on: November 25, 2010, 11:19:08 PM »
LEPER THE TURKEY HATERS

BAN MALEK

BANISH WILLC---oh wait
MMA

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #18612 on: November 25, 2010, 11:35:24 PM »
Unban Wilco, then ban him again.
©@©™

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #18613 on: November 26, 2010, 12:00:49 AM »
Ham>>>>>>>turkey

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
« Reply #18614 on: November 26, 2010, 12:01:52 AM »
Turkey's a hard one to judge because it always comes with a full plate of all it's friends that go so well with it, so bland or not :drool.

I'd love to judge it on it's own, properly brined and cooked with knowledge though.
___

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #18615 on: November 26, 2010, 12:11:07 AM »
tbh the only part of the turkey that I like are the breasts.
Drunk

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #18616 on: November 26, 2010, 12:32:27 AM »
willco is banned?
itm

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
« Reply #18617 on: November 26, 2010, 02:04:06 AM »
Turkey's the meat if a sheep fucked a chicken

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #18618 on: November 26, 2010, 08:33:07 AM »
jesus diaz, the quicker-bringer-downer writer from gizmodo, posted some story about how slaughterhouses mistreat turkeys (with a video of some turkey place doing some mass death-dealing), so that everyone could think about where the turkey comes from and ponder the impact or what the hell ever, and the whole time i was thinking that i love turkey so much i could probably take a tour of that plant while eating a turkey sandwich

i'm not sure if that makes me evil or callous or whatever, but man turkey sure is good

:bow turkey :bow2
With the exception of Lifehacker, I think the Gawker network blogs are shrewd and shrewish bunch of pompous and sarcastic do-nothings who manipulate their audience into a frenzy through this kind of crap.

http://voraciouseats.com/2010/11/19/a-vegan-no-more/

This article is great and illustrates why vegans are fucking idiots.
I read the first 6 screens worth and realized why, through all the women I've known, I've never once been tempted to date a vegan. I'm a rabid anti-smoker, but I'm pretty sure I could find a compatible smoker sooner than I could find a livable vegan.

Tieno

• Iconz
« Reply #18619 on: November 26, 2010, 03:25:34 PM »
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
 :elephant :munch :usavich
i

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
« Reply #18620 on: November 26, 2010, 04:23:07 PM »
CBG

drew

• sy
« Reply #18621 on: November 26, 2010, 05:42:04 PM »
BLACK friday indeed :smug

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18622 on: November 26, 2010, 05:57:42 PM »

You know, lots of people point to thing like murder or rape and go "This has just destroyed my faith in humanity", but I never do. See, to me, it's evil people who do that, people who are just messed up in the head and can't ever be normal people, sociopaths and so on. No, THIS is what destroys my faith in humanity. So-called "average citizens" trampling each other, ignoring the screams of pain all around them, so that they can save a few bucks on a DVD player.
dog

Fresh Prince

« Reply #18623 on: November 26, 2010, 06:16:29 PM »
Great Rumbler I'm somewhat convinced that the 'normal' person isn't so normal and under the right circumstances can become a sociopath like a sale.

I think you were saying that any way.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 06:19:07 PM by Fresh Prince »

Robo

« Reply #18624 on: November 26, 2010, 06:26:01 PM »
I just went to Kmart to pick up ME2 and a 1600 point card and was in and out in under 20 minutes.  Probably spent about 10 of those minutes trying to find where the damn MS point cards were.

'course, I was running and fuckin' shoving everyone aside in a mad scramble, so I'm sure I saved some time that way too.
obo

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #18625 on: November 26, 2010, 07:35:32 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414127

Wat?

i can't find an animated gif of monkeys jerking each other off to go with that link, so just close your eyes and imagine one
sup

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #18626 on: November 26, 2010, 07:37:44 PM »

Fresh Prince

« Reply #18627 on: November 26, 2010, 07:42:00 PM »
This thread too http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414145

i hope it's a joke

Somebody to should link them to this forum if they miss demi and Truimph that much.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 07:44:53 PM by Fresh Prince »

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #18628 on: November 26, 2010, 07:57:38 PM »
I wonder how long it would take for demi to get banned if he went back to GAF.
SRY

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18629 on: November 26, 2010, 08:00:31 PM »

1. He would never be unbanned

2. He would be banned again after the first post, guaranteed.
dog

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #18630 on: November 26, 2010, 08:07:23 PM »
man, what I'd give to see demi post on GAF now. Even back when he did post his opinion always stood in stark opposition to the hivemind, but now? Everyone on the gaming side is so brainwashed delusional it'd be fantastic to see the reactions.
SRY

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #18631 on: November 26, 2010, 08:13:07 PM »
See I don't know why you guys think that GAF thread is unbearable when you have something like this around here:

man, what I'd give to see demi post on GAF now. Even back when he did post his opinion always stood in stark opposition to the hivemind, but now? Everyone on the gaming side is so brainwashed delusional it'd be fantastic to see the reactions.
Unzip

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #18632 on: November 26, 2010, 08:25:28 PM »
i don't like those kinds of threads anywhere
sup

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #18633 on: November 26, 2010, 08:27:10 PM »
Thank you.

I like you.

Handjob?
Unzip

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #18634 on: November 26, 2010, 08:28:54 PM »
sure, no gay stuff though
sup

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18635 on: November 26, 2010, 08:29:45 PM »
GAF hasn't been the same since demi got banned and Drinky stopped posting there.
dog

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #18636 on: November 26, 2010, 08:30:10 PM »
drinky still posts there
sup

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18637 on: November 26, 2010, 08:31:16 PM »
drinky still posts there

Then why does no one link to his posts? Why do they always link to posts by that pedophile guy or threads about how awesome Sony is or something? Come on, guys, if you're going to post GAF stuff at least give us the quality posts sometimes.
dog

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #18638 on: November 26, 2010, 08:35:23 PM »
See I don't know why you guys think that GAF thread is unbearable when you have something like this around here:

???
I'm sorry, what are you trying to say?
SRY

Robo

« Reply #18639 on: November 26, 2010, 08:44:54 PM »
drinky still posts there

Then why does no one link to his posts? Why do they always link to posts by that pedophile guy or threads about how awesome Sony is or something? Come on, guys, if you're going to post GAF stuff at least give us the quality posts sometimes.

Because this thread isn't about how great GAF can be sometimes - it's about how GAF is the worst shit on the internet and everyone who posts there is the scum of the earth.
obo

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #18640 on: November 26, 2010, 08:45:49 PM »
Damn, what's wrong with you people?

Can't wait until my ban is up.
Unzip

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #18641 on: November 26, 2010, 09:05:55 PM »
this one thread isn't indicative of the entire forum, dude
sup

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #18642 on: November 26, 2010, 09:09:21 PM »

I was hardly the bad boy when I posted there... what did I do that was so extreme? I just have charisma. Personality. A decently sized penis. And I'm cut. Suck it down...
fat

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #18643 on: November 26, 2010, 09:15:22 PM »

I was hardly the bad boy when I posted there... what did I do that was so extreme? I just have charisma. Personality. A decently sized penis. And I'm cut. Suck it down...

:drool
I don't think you were naughty, but your opinions would stir up so much shit. There are people on GAF that hate Bayonetta for the love of god. It's like a black hole of good taste.
SRY

Powerslave

« Reply #18644 on: November 26, 2010, 09:18:20 PM »
Can't wait until my ban is up.

Me either.

Ugh, just fucking say 'me neither'. That shit you're saying looks like ass.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #18645 on: November 26, 2010, 09:19:18 PM »

I don't think you were naughty, but your opinions would stir up so much shit. There are people on GAF that hate Bayonetta for the love of god. It's like a black hole of good taste.

Yeah, I mean, this Chaka Khan got all crazy and pissed off just because somebody else posted your name, imagine if he saw you post a few times. Gaffers can't handle that much awesome.
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18646 on: November 26, 2010, 09:22:07 PM »

I'm pretty sure all those things are bannable offenses at GAF. Unwritten, of course.
dog

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Unzip

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
« Reply #18648 on: November 26, 2010, 09:30:46 PM »
KITTEH HADOKEN!

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
« Reply #18649 on: November 26, 2010, 09:31:49 PM »

GAF hates everything, I thought...

Himu

« Reply #18650 on: November 26, 2010, 09:32:19 PM »

GAF hates everything, I thought...

nope
IYKYK

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #18651 on: November 26, 2010, 09:35:34 PM »
No, they just hate good things and love bad things. The worst part is that GAF has influenced games with its terrible taste, and if it continues, I feel it'd strike a much more devastating blow to good games than Kinect or Move could've ever hoped for.
SRY

drew

• sy
« Reply #18652 on: November 26, 2010, 09:57:44 PM »
You know, lots of people point to thing like murder or rape and go "This has just destroyed my faith in humanity", but I never do. See, to me, it's evil people who do that, people who are just messed up in the head and can't ever be normal people, sociopaths and so on. No, THIS is what destroys my faith in humanity. So-called "average citizens" trampling each other, ignoring the screams of pain all around them, so that they can save a few bucks on a DVD player.

and yet you continue to refuse to buy a handgun to defend yourself from the general populace when and if the shit ever really does hit the fan

Himu

« Reply #18653 on: November 26, 2010, 10:01:41 PM »

and yet you continue to refuse to buy a handgun to defend yourself from the general populace when and if the shit ever really does hit the fan

:-\
IYKYK

drew

• sy
« Reply #18654 on: November 26, 2010, 10:05:28 PM »
that video shows how crazy people get for something half off, how crazy do you think theyll get for something free?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18655 on: November 26, 2010, 10:06:03 PM »
Got a shotgun in the house. So don't come around looking for a handout!
dog

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #18656 on: November 26, 2010, 10:08:34 PM »

Not exactly a real solution here. But definitely the American way :american
SRY

drew

• sy
« Reply #18657 on: November 26, 2010, 10:09:39 PM »
please do share if you have a better idea

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #18658 on: November 26, 2010, 10:14:08 PM »
I'm not criticizing your way, I just don't necessarily support it. There aren't any solutions to the ails of society, since there will always be problems no matter what, but violence is certainly not my preferred course of action. Unfortunately if and when, as you say, the shit hits the fan, violence will probably be the only way to survive.

EDIT: I just find it depressing that after being around for tens of thousands of years, there's still a chance society could fall apart and reduce us all to not much more than our ape ancestors.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 10:15:53 PM by startselect »
SRY

Fresh Prince

« Reply #18659 on: November 26, 2010, 10:19:23 PM »
Most Americans are too fat and apathetic to do anything. In France hot French girls would invade your house and molest you.