Author Topic: The Official Psychoanalysis GAF Thread  (Read 5048182 times)

Himu

Re: The Official Psychoanalysis GAF Thread
« Reply #39780 on: March 02, 2013, 04:18:56 PM »
I guess it is contextual for me. I see nothing funny about a guys room being swallowed by a sinkhole.
IYKYK

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #39781 on: March 02, 2013, 04:38:37 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=48692073&postcount=6545
Quote from: dark_chris;48692073
His face makes me wanna punch him.
His sign makes me wanna punch him more.
(Image removed from quote.)

::)
Counterpoint

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=48391202&postcount=5302 :smug

Nicca that there is the closest thing you've ever been to a pussy. :what
Unzip

nudemacusers

« Reply #39782 on: March 02, 2013, 04:45:59 PM »
well it's one think to be amused by the absurdity of the event, it's kind of another to mock the words and dialect of a guy mourning his brother's suffocation under tons of dirt.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

DCharlieJP

• the ex-XFE, now 3rd in-line for SFE
  • Icon
There is just more discussion at GAF on a variety of different topics.  It's why I went back.

There are more topics but I've not seen any "discussion" in a long time - just people shouting in different directions vaguely around a subject.  The other big thing X months back was that you can seemingly make any old shit house topic you want

I don't even read gaf these days though did pop into to see a huge swathe of muppets get nuked from orbit in the skullgirls cost thread. That was pretty funny.

As for Nintenod fans? They're deluded - the crazier thing is how many of them are Late In Life Nthings. I mean , I can forgive those who grew up with NES/SNES but people who came in at N64 or GameCube? Where's your self-cocking-respect?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 09:23:34 AM by DCharlieJP »
O=X

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #39784 on: March 03, 2013, 09:55:32 AM »
lol, why you talking to 2011?
fat

DCharlieJP

• Icon
« Reply #39785 on: March 03, 2013, 10:04:17 AM »
Jesus - I have no idea how that happened.... I wasn't expecting to be senile this quickly after my 38th birthday

"Who are you and who the hell are all these goats? I have held high office! Etc"
O=X

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #39786 on: March 03, 2013, 10:07:34 AM »
you should start playing some brain training charlie.  :heh

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #39787 on: March 03, 2013, 10:35:59 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=48805929&postcount=39

YEAH IT'S SO FUCKING UGLY, I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT, I'M GOING BLIND HERE LOOKING AT THAT BECAUSE IT'S SO ATROCIOUS

FUCK THE INTERNET

FUCK NEOGAF

FUCK THE BORE

FUCK XHAMSTER WHEN A HOT LOOKING THUMBNAIL TURNS OUT TO BE A PEGGING VID

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

MALEK'S COOL

I'M OUT

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #39788 on: March 03, 2013, 10:37:15 AM »
what u got against peggin feg

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #39789 on: March 03, 2013, 10:49:06 AM »
Diablo gamers crack me up.

"Played it for 200 hours, worst game ever!"

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=518157&page=1

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #39790 on: March 03, 2013, 11:09:09 AM »
You know nothing TA. NOTHING.

archie4208

« Reply #39791 on: March 03, 2013, 11:29:55 AM »
A game can be both bad and addictive.  I'd say Diablo 3 fits that perfectly.  I played it nonstop for >50 hours and got to a point where I asked what the fuck I was doing.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #39792 on: March 03, 2013, 11:48:36 AM »
lol, why you talking to 2011?

:rofl

A game can be both bad and addictive.  I'd say Diablo 3 fits that perfectly.  I played it nonstop for >50 hours and got to a point where I asked what the fuck I was doing.

Word.

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #39793 on: March 03, 2013, 11:53:10 AM »
never understood the appeal of half-assed skinner boxes, but if people are happy let em. but these people are never happy so I wonder why they bother.

archie4208

« Reply #39794 on: March 03, 2013, 12:22:20 PM »
never understood the appeal of half-assed skinner boxes, but if people are happy let em. but these people are never happy so I wonder why they bother.

Diablo 3 has the best gameplay in its genre (which isn't great, but hey).  Attacks feel heavy, powerful and satisfying, unlike its competitors.  Unfortunately, all the external factors (poor itemization, shocking lack of randomization, little build creativity) make it tiresome after the addiction aspect wears off.

Diablo 3's gameplay with Path of Exile's external mechanics would be the best loot whore game ever.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
There is just more discussion at GAF on a variety of different topics.  It's why I went back.

There are more topics but I've not seen any "discussion" in a long time - just people shouting in different directions vaguely around a subject.  The other big thing X months back was that you can seemingly make any old shit house topic you want

I don't even read gaf these days though did pop into to see a huge swathe of muppets get nuked from orbit in the skullgirls cost thread. That was pretty funny.

As for Nintenod fans? They're deluded - the crazier thing is how many of them are Late In Life Nthings. I mean , I can forgive those who grew up with NES/SNES but people who came in at N64 or GameCube? Where's your self-cocking-respect?

That was in 2011.  I think I left GAF permanently about 3-4 months after that post.
🍆🍆

Sausage

« Reply #39796 on: March 03, 2013, 12:42:05 PM »
You're single and in college. You go out with your friends 2 or more nights a week, to house parties and the like. You're attractive and get hit on by lots of people every time you go out. You enjoy sex, just like everyone else. You're okay with the idea of having a relationship with someone, but you're not rushing into it because you're having a good time and there's no drama or heartbreak involved, so you play the field, have fun with people, and if you hit it off really well with someone then you'll keep seeing them and maybe go exclusive, but there's no rush.

That's someone with options.

You're single and in college. The glow of your computer screen sustains your photosynthesis as you complain about the faint baby hairs in Kate Upton's mustache region. You recoil in horror at the thought of someone having put their unclean precious bodily fluids in your dream girl's orifices at some point in the past. How could she have betrayed you so? That dirty, dirty slut. She's all used up; fuck her. Hinata-chan, your body pillow, will always be there to comfort you.

That's someone without options.

Always kind of amuses me when l0re is condescending towards basement dwellers.

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #39797 on: March 03, 2013, 12:55:21 PM »

I can and have played a bad game for 20-30 hours before I give up on it as sub-par ... But once you get past the 100 hour mark, you have gone past the point where you can call something a shitty game. Because you have more than gotten your money's worth out of it and you were too stupid to recognize what you hated about the game between hours 30-100.l

I know some people stuck with it hoping updates would make it better, but still.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #39798 on: March 03, 2013, 12:58:19 PM »
You're single and in college. You go out with your friends 2 or more nights a week, to house parties and the like. You're attractive and get hit on by lots of people every time you go out. You enjoy sex, just like everyone else. You're okay with the idea of having a relationship with someone, but you're not rushing into it because you're having a good time and there's no drama or heartbreak involved, so you play the field, have fun with people, and if you hit it off really well with someone then you'll keep seeing them and maybe go exclusive, but there's no rush.

You're single and in college. The glow of your computer screen sustains your photosynthesis as you complain about the faint baby hairs in Kate Upton's mustache region. You recoil in horror at the thought of someone having put their unclean precious bodily fluids in your dream girl's orifices at some point in the past. How could she have betrayed you so? That dirty, dirty slut. She's all used up; fuck her. Hinata-chan, your body pillow, will always be there to comfort you.

Having knowledge of a minor character like Hinata means he's speaking from experience here

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #39799 on: March 03, 2013, 01:07:46 PM »
You're single and out of college. You go to bars in foreign countries, and when girls ask you for a drink, you grab their ass with both hands to let her know who's boss. And if anyone gives you guff, you stare them down with the steely resolve of man who's been in a 1000 fights.

That's someone who makes his own options. :bow2
©@©™

jiji

Dat SEO.
OTL

DCharlieJP

• Icon
« Reply #39801 on: March 03, 2013, 01:53:15 PM »

To continue this theme - next week I will be giving my advice on how to land a 747 in crosswinds

O=X

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #39802 on: March 03, 2013, 02:02:09 PM »
I actually think it's funny when EviLore gets all condescending to his base of ass kissers.
🍆🍆

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #39803 on: March 03, 2013, 02:17:12 PM »
I actually think it's funny when EviLore gets all condescending to his base of ass kissers.

We cant all afford a european friendzoning extravaganza where we drunkenly sexually assault spanish women.
bent

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #39804 on: March 03, 2013, 02:40:34 PM »
I don't need to go to a foreign country to drunkenly molest women  :pimp
dur

nudemacusers

« Reply #39805 on: March 03, 2013, 02:51:28 PM »
I don't need to go to a foreign country to drunkenly molest women  :pimp
I can do that in the comfort of my home  :D
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #39806 on: March 03, 2013, 02:53:00 PM »
©@©™

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #39807 on: March 03, 2013, 03:06:05 PM »
Some of you are REALLY jelly of that Lore's Euro Trip :lol Sucks being poor, huh? (I am as well)

Such saltiness.
Dude is rich, and probably won't have to work a day in his life.
He's also got a porsche.

Most of you plebs at best got a dinky poor man's car, or a bike, and are looking at 40 years of job slavery.
<コ:彡

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #39808 on: March 03, 2013, 05:38:33 PM »

We cant all afford a european friendzoning extravaganza where we drunkenly sexually assault spanish women.

When did he sexually assault a Spanish woman? I must have missed that part of the thread.

I dno, I didn't actually pay attention to the thread. I just remember something about him groping up some chick in a bar cos she spurned his advances or w/e. Then he got really pissy when people called him on it.
bent

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #39809 on: March 03, 2013, 05:38:35 PM »
Does EL really drive a Porche?
Unzip

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #39810 on: March 03, 2013, 05:44:20 PM »
Does EL really drive a Porche?

Probably. I remember him talking about one in IRC.
bent

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #39811 on: March 03, 2013, 05:47:05 PM »
I wonder if he likes boys too.
Unzip

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #39812 on: March 03, 2013, 05:48:29 PM »
in terms of street cred a porche is about even with a 7/10 green-card wife. why would you buy a porche unless you are bald, beer-bellied and in your fifties?

nudemacusers

« Reply #39813 on: March 03, 2013, 05:49:18 PM »

When did he sexually assault a Spanish woman? I must have missed that part of the thread.
iirc, some chick got super flirty with him in a spanish bar, sitting on his lap etc, the gaf dude he was with told him it was a standard 'buy me free drinks' scam thing, so he grabbed her ass to confirm interest. pretty benign in the bar world.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #39814 on: March 03, 2013, 05:55:02 PM »
If only the story was told in that dull tone. No, he told it much better; "I grabbed her ass to put her in her place, and remind her that NO ONE can take advantage of the EVILORE!"
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 06:07:52 PM by Shaka Khan »
Unzip

nudemacusers

« Reply #39815 on: March 03, 2013, 06:06:27 PM »
I do my best to suck the life out of everything.  8)
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #39816 on: March 03, 2013, 06:12:42 PM »
I'd let you suck the life out of me, mac  :-*
bent

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #39817 on: March 03, 2013, 06:13:04 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=517911

How is this shit still going? I want to tell all of them their waifus are awful sluts.

Risible

« Reply #39818 on: March 03, 2013, 06:15:44 PM »

It's the born-again thing.  There's nothing worse than a reformed _________.  Smoker, alcoholic, druggie, fatty, you name it.  I can't tell you how many people come up to me out of the blue and talk to me about my weight and how they beat it.  While I'm always polite as I try to assume they have good intentions, it's still annoying as fuck.  People who beat something tend to be smug as fuck about it after the fact.

DCharlieJP

• Icon
« Reply #39819 on: March 03, 2013, 06:17:34 PM »

How is this shit still going? I want to tell all of them their waifus are awful sluts.

Just looks like those women had options! ;)

Lol at the "divorce" responses
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 06:20:19 PM by DCharlieJP »
O=X

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #39820 on: March 03, 2013, 06:19:22 PM »
It's the born-again thing.  There's nothing worse than a reformed _________.  Smoker, alcoholic, druggie, fatty, you name it.  I can't tell you how many people come up to me out of the blue and talk to me about my weight and how they beat it.  While I'm always polite as I try to assume they have good intentions, it's still annoying as fuck.  People who beat something tend to be smug as fuck about it after the fact.

Truth.
Unzip

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #39821 on: March 03, 2013, 06:21:42 PM »

Just looks like those women had options! ;)

Lol at the "divorce" responses

The irony is the ones getting so insecure about it should be glad any woman settled with their insecure ass. Funny how picky they are.

nudemacusers

« Reply #39822 on: March 03, 2013, 06:43:05 PM »
I'd let you suck the life out of me, mac  :-*
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Sausage

« Reply #39823 on: March 03, 2013, 06:56:46 PM »
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 07:00:35 PM by Sausage »

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #39824 on: March 03, 2013, 08:39:49 PM »

Truth.

Shaka was unbearable after he beat his cock addiction, that just made it all the sweeter when he ultimately fell of the wagon.
©@©™

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #39825 on: March 03, 2013, 09:10:24 PM »
bent

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #39826 on: March 03, 2013, 09:16:00 PM »
Atramental is a NeoGAF asshole
Sometimes I forget that meme. Let's discuss some of these complaints and inquiries from disgruntled nerds...

Is there any truth to any of these?
Unzip

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #39827 on: March 03, 2013, 10:14:02 PM »
hars0n's real name is Harold Wilson? That's like the whitest name ever. No wonder he's the way he is.
bent

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #39828 on: March 03, 2013, 10:17:18 PM »
hars0n's real name is Harold Wilson? That's like the whitest name ever. No wonder he's the way he is.

Man, my theory about hars0n being the new Futami keeps getting validated  :sabu
🍆🍆

Oblivion

« Reply #39829 on: March 03, 2013, 10:32:44 PM »

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #39830 on: March 03, 2013, 10:48:26 PM »

Such saltiness.
Dude is rich, and probably won't have to work a day in his life.
He's also got a porsche.

Most of you plebs at best got a dinky poor man's car, or a bike, and are looking at 40 years of job slavery.

EviLore would buy a Porsche.
MMA

king of the internet

• 🚽

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #39832 on: March 03, 2013, 10:58:27 PM »
The former.
bent

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #39833 on: March 03, 2013, 10:59:26 PM »
Has he made other shitty threads in the past, or did he seriously get juniored just for that?

He came off a ban not too long ago where he insulted every girlgaffer so no sympathy from me.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #39834 on: March 03, 2013, 11:05:21 PM »
Has he made other shitty threads in the past, or did he seriously get juniored just for that?

He came off a ban not too long ago where he insulted every girlgaffer so no sympathy from me.
Link to insult pls.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #39835 on: March 03, 2013, 11:13:07 PM »

Link to insult pls.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47616846&postcount=25

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #39836 on: March 03, 2013, 11:27:07 PM »

It's cause he made so many dumb, butt-licking metathreads.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #39837 on: March 03, 2013, 11:34:46 PM »
Circle jerk threads are the worst. No one cares.

(ignores where she's postin')

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #39838 on: March 03, 2013, 11:37:58 PM »

Link to insult pls.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47616846&postcount=25
Thats like the lowest hanging fruit on the insult women tree, you shouldnt feel mad, you should just laugh that his arms are too short to box with god :lol

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #39839 on: March 03, 2013, 11:45:19 PM »
Nah it was more I saw that shit comin' since he's all over hot woman threads/post your pic. Those dudes always come out and say some shit like that.

Nice Guys™.