Author Topic: The Official Psychoanalysis GAF Thread  (Read 5019045 times)

If portables now have graphics that rival consoles what's the point of a console/gaming pc?
Playing on portables mostly sucks ???

This.

I have a house and a giant TV. I want to enjoy it.
野球

Mupepe

• Icon
I haven't been able to really play a portable since I was in like 14.  I owned the gameboys and DS and PSP and I stopped caring about them a few weeks after I bought them.  I don't think I've ever completely finished a portable game.  I really don't feel like either bending my neck to see the screen, holding my arms up to hold the screen in front of my face or play on a fucking 3 inch screen.  I have a 65 inch 1080p tv.  Fuck that.

Himu

Eh, I find them more personal. Playing my psp, rolled up in my bed is one of my favorite things.
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
it's just too uncomfortable for me.  but i'll gladly hang out with you in bed while you play with your psp

I find portable games much more impersonal. When I get home from work, I don't want to curl up on the couch and stare at a tiny little screen that I'm holding in my hands. I'd rather sit down with a controller and play something on my TV. The only time I ever really play the DS or PSP is when I'm traveling. I've beat three of my 30+ PSP games: Crisis Core, Peace Walker and Chains of Olympus. The only one that didn't take me months due to forgetting about it was Crisis Core.
野球

Himu

it's just too uncomfortable for me.  but i'll gladly hang out with you in bed while you play with your psp

lol

I admit, sometimes my hands cramp up. it depends on the system.
IYKYK

I loved my Gameboy as a kid, but since then it's always been the same pattern with portables. I bought a GBA, rarely ever played it. I bought a Neo Geo Pocket Color, rarely ever played it. I bought a DS Lite, haven't played it in ages but DQIX is tempting. I buy tons of Japanese PSP games, play them for like 30 minutes and then forget about them in favor of console titles.
野球

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
I didn't play my DS outside the house much. Played during lunch/bath room breaks in school back in the day but that was about it. Never really took it on long trips or anything; I honestly prefer playing it at home. Or at least did when I played my DS lol; haven't touched it in eons

Mupepe

• Icon
I find portable games much more impersonal. When I get home from work, I don't want to curl up on the couch and stare at a tiny little screen that I'm holding in my hands. I'd rather sit down with a controller and play something on my TV. The only time I ever really play the DS or PSP is when I'm traveling. I've beat three of my 30+ PSP games: Crisis Core, Peace Walker and Chains of Olympus. The only one that didn't take me months due to forgetting about it was Crisis Core.
for me, it's immersion.  I can't get immersed in a portable game and immersion is what makes most games fun to me.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier

I posted that on giantbomb.com's contest and it got erased and now rockbanned is gunna ban me because I tarnished their good GAF outcasts name. [/img]
USA

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
USA

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
are me and u gunan go dogging in the boston streets
USA

Boo hoo, I can't play Rock and Roll Star anymore.

Deal with it.
野球

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Drunk

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Oh look a canadian being racist how surprising  :-[
USA

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
french canadien*
USA

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
 :drudge :drudge :drudge COSTANZA ALERT :drudge :drudge :drudge

he stopped being friends with me, almost a 6 year friendship and he removes me from twitter aim everythang because I called him dumb

USA

Raban

• The baby...
VAST QUANTITY OF DRAMA ON A COLLISION COURSE WITH OUR SHIP, CAPTAIN.
SRY

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
People upset about Rock Band? Is it 2008 again?
itm

archie4208

Just Sylar

People upset about Rock Band? Is it 2008 again?

No, just methodis.

They gave me Bowie Pack #2 this week and London Calling next week. I'm in love again.
野球

Diunx

They should release a Rock  Band: Bowie, if The Beatles can have one then Bowie sure as fuck can!
Drunk

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
There's barely even 10 good Bowie songs let alone 40.
USA

Diunx

Fuck off Methodis.
Drunk

Is Ziggy Stardust in it's entirety too much to ask?
野球

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
ban methodis.  Bowie has single albums, nay single songs, that are better than the entire Beatle's catalogue.

This is the worst post ever. I couldn't name you more then maybe 5 Bowie songs that are on "With the Beatles" level of Beatles music. And that's pretty fucking low.
USA

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
ban methodis.  Bowie has single albums, nay single songs, that are better than the entire Beatle's catalogue.

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow2 :bow2 :bow2 :bow2 :bow2 :bow2 :bow2 :bow2 :bow2 :bow2
:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow2 :bow2 :bow2 :bow2 :bow2 :bow2 :bow2 :bow2 :bow2 :bow2
duc

This is the worst post ever. I couldn't name you more then maybe 5 Bowie songs that are on "With the Beatles" level of Beatles music. And that's pretty fucking low.

Sound and Vision
Watch That Man
Changes
Life on Mars
ALL of Ziggy Stardust
Heroes
Rebel Rebel

There you go.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 11:00:07 PM by Mr. Gundam »
野球

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
Don't forget Space Oddity. 

Don't forget Space Oddity. 

Yeah, those were just a few off the top of my head. There are many more awesome awesome Bowie tunes.
野球

Phoenix Dark

[youtube=560,345]OOaqDEjxQAU[/youtube]

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
sad

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
This got some people really pissed,  :lol

[youtube=560,345]Weyc2OgYh5w[/youtube]

Robo

:rofl
obo

EmCeeGrammar

No really, does our Phoenix Dark live in Pittsburgh too? 
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 11:22:49 PM by EmCeeGrammar »
sad

No really, does our Phoenix Dark live in Pittsburgh too? 

Michigan.
野球

EmCeeGrammar

Yeah I had to look up where the Pistons are from to come to that conclusion.  Darn.
sad

Phoenix Dark

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Unzip

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
New banner?
(|)

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
I never could get into Bowie. My favorite work of his is from Zoolander.
©ZH

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
I guess. My musical tastes are very narrow. It's annoying sometimes but I can't just tell my brain to like something.
©ZH

Brehvolution

Married life is more enjoyable than listening to Bowie so yes.
©ZH

Brehvolution

©ZH

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator

:rofl
fat

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier

best post of 2011
USA

Diunx

Drunk

Phoenix Dark

A man who has made great songs and albums for decades >>> An Overrated band who were good for 5 years
:lol

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420157

i want my gaf account back so i can yell at people who try to claim Other M is anything but a vile piece of steaming garbage pressed into a cd-rom.
nat

Himu

lmao wrath
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420157

i want my gaf account back so i can yell at people who try to claim Other M is anything but a vile piece of steaming garbage pressed into a cd-rom.

It's a DVD, actually. :smug
dog

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
theres more diversity in a Beastie Boys cd then David Bowies entire discogrpahy
USA

Phoenix Dark

If you were just saying Bowie sucked fine whatever, your opinion mang. But moving to more detailed shit like "Bowie CDs have little diversity" is pretty fuckin laughable to say the least.

you're really embarrassing me as a black man

theres more diversity in a Beastie Boys cd then David Bowies entire discogrpahy

:lol

Wow, you're a dumbass.
野球

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Every Bowie song sounds the same.

"ziggy played guitarrrrr"
"ground control to major tommmm"
"put on yoru dress shoes and dance the bluuuuuues"
"fammmmmmmmme"
USA

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
the new age beatles hate is almost as bad as liking the xx
püp

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
I inherited my Beatles hate from my dad.

:bow My dad :bow2
AMC

OptimoPeach

the new age beatles hate is almost as bad as liking the xx
I don't think you have to hate the Beatles to say that Bowie shits all over them
hi5

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
I wouldn't say that, and I love Bowie  ???

Low and Ziggy Stardust are his best, and even those I wouldn't put them above Abbey Road.
püp