Author Topic: Dynasty/Samurai/Orochi/Whatever Warriors Thread  (Read 343429 times)

Re: Dynasty/Samurai/Orochi/Whatever Warriors Thread
« Reply #2520 on: January 27, 2022, 06:26:42 PM »
It has full controller support though!

You can alt tab out to adjust volume, which is definitely weird, but workable.  Trial also has no quit button, so alt +f4 seems to be the preferred method to close, even has a dialog prompt.

You can thankfully quit out in the full version with a button,

The info box on steam SAYS it supports steam cloud btw.

:iface

ugh apparently this has dw7-8 style weapon switching?

No,doesn't look like it- but you can equip any character with any weapon.  Everyone has a preferred weapon that will work best and offer more abilities, IIRC.

Apparently it has cloud save support now.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2521 on: January 27, 2022, 06:56:09 PM »
It has full controller support though!

You can alt tab out to adjust volume, which is definitely weird, but workable.  Trial also has no quit button, so alt +f4 seems to be the preferred method to close, even has a dialog prompt.

You can thankfully quit out in the full version with a button,

The info box on steam SAYS it supports steam cloud btw.

:iface

ugh apparently this has dw7-8 style weapon switching?

No,doesn't look like it- but you can equip any character with any weapon.  Everyone has a preferred weapon that will work best and offer more abilities, IIRC.

Apparently it has cloud save support now.

(Image removed from quote.)

:stahp

Oh well, maybe next time.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2522 on: January 27, 2022, 11:18:31 PM »
DW9 Empires on PS5 runs much better.  I went with the action mode option for a more stable framerate- it looks pretty much like I remember it on PS4.  Maybe a little better?  But the game has screen-tearing which I don't think I've seen on a Playstation game in a long time.  Not sure if I'm feeling the game play either.  Might be a pass.
ど助平

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2523 on: May 02, 2022, 09:23:02 AM »
Which one of DW was an open world that people really didn't feel worked well ? 8 or 9 ?
ὕβρις

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2524 on: May 02, 2022, 10:39:04 AM »
Which one of DW was an open world that people really didn't feel worked well ? 8 or 9 ?

DW9.  Wouldn't get it or 9 Empires at this point.
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2525 on: May 08, 2022, 05:39:20 PM »
I bought DW9 Empires on Switch day one but haven’t taken it out of the box yet 😬

I just got a few pockets of free time again and playing SW5. This is a great game.
🍆🍆

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2526 on: May 09, 2022, 10:58:25 PM »
I bought DW9 Empires on Switch day one but haven’t taken it out of the box yet 😬

Don't open it- return it!
ど助平

Polident Hive

« Reply #2527 on: May 09, 2022, 11:37:21 PM »
DW9 Empires demo is magical on Switch. Nailed that early PS3/Xbox 360 nostalgia. PS5 demo is a little too smooth, but at least it's wildly inconsistent with plenty of screen tearing.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2528 on: May 11, 2022, 12:43:52 PM »
How and why did they botch the DW9 games so badly? It really felt like Omega Force was hitting their stride the last few years…then we get this. Maybe they need to be wrangled by Nintendo or someone.
🍆🍆

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #2530 on: July 12, 2022, 10:25:32 PM »
I already have WO3 Ult on 1X but if you don't have this yet you need to.
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2531 on: July 12, 2022, 10:29:06 PM »

:bow :bow2
ど助平

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2533 on: July 29, 2022, 08:34:22 AM »
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1013220/River_City_Saga_Three_Kingdoms/
lol wut

People seem to like it a lot, too- got a physical copy coming from Play-Asia to check out.
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2534 on: September 05, 2022, 01:15:17 PM »
Finally getting around to playing SW5 on Switch. I like it. Each new SW game feels very distinctive from the previous and this is no exception.

I finally finished SW5 on Switch :lol

I really liked this one and thought it was very well done. The downside is that some missions require using scrub characters you’ll never want to play again but most of the main characters are fun to play with. I’ve always liked the effort put into the SW games and think it’s a great entry to the series.
🍆🍆

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2535 on: September 05, 2022, 10:40:26 PM »
Finally getting around to playing SW5 on Switch. I like it. Each new SW game feels very distinctive from the previous and this is no exception.

I finally finished SW5 on Switch :lol

I really liked this one and thought it was very well done. The downside is that some missions require using scrub characters you’ll never want to play again but most of the main characters are fun to play with. I’ve always liked the effort put into the SW games and think it’s a great entry to the series.

It fell off for me, too.  I started over on the PC version but I'm super behind on video games in general.  Got the new Fire Emblem Warriors still waiting too!
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2536 on: September 08, 2022, 11:18:25 AM »
I just started that game, only having time to play one mission. I like what I’ve played so far lol.
🍆🍆

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2537 on: September 11, 2022, 08:12:20 PM »
This weekend I was able to play about ten hours of the new Fire Emblem Warriors. It’s really good.
🍆🍆

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2538 on: September 19, 2022, 12:18:53 PM »
I’m on chapter 12 of 16 chapters, about 32 hours in per the game clock. This game is very good and much like Age of Calamity, demonstrates a significant effort to make it closely resemble the Nintendo mainline game. Like the original FEW, it is very simplified in combat, which I like sometimes. I’m only going to play one storyline though and maybe there are hidden chapters or levels but this is a good effort. I also saw an article a few weeks ago saying it sold a million copies. Seems like the Nintendo Musou games the only strong sellers in the Musou series, which if I recall, the series peaked with DW4, DW5, and the original Samurai Warriors in terms of sales.
🍆🍆

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2539 on: September 24, 2022, 01:36:08 PM »
Finished in about 43 hours and a few hours were instances I was playing late at night and dozing so maybe a 35-40 hour game. I S-ranked all the stages. There were still about 200 (out of 500) achievements I needed to get but it’s not worth it. I’ll be curious what kind of DLC will come out for this game. It’s good but actually wound up impressing me less than both Age of Calamity and the original Fire Emblem Warriors.
🍆🍆

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2540 on: September 27, 2022, 12:51:00 PM »
I wound up starting up with a second house and just turned up the difficulty. You’re allowed to transfer leveled up characters, your facility upgrades, etc. So a lot of the grind is not necessary.
🍆🍆

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2541 on: October 02, 2022, 04:10:43 PM »
Starting up the third house on hard mode lol. Let’s do this.
🍆🍆

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2542 on: October 16, 2022, 08:31:03 AM »
Finished all three houses, 124 hours. Each house was just different enough. I wound up getting 324 achievements out of 450. It’s not my favorite Musou but I like it quite a bit.
🍆🍆

Himu

« Reply #2543 on: October 16, 2022, 02:44:32 PM »
Went back to SW4-II after years away. Has some flaws (I dislike how it takes DW7 and 8 group story structure instead of via character) but still fun af.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #2544 on: October 16, 2022, 07:42:47 PM »
Never played it before but Spirit of Sanada seems to fix my problems with 4-2 and seems like a GOAT Musou game. Wow. I completely missed out on this. The story looks fantastic. The game actually ages up Yukimura and gives him a beard and shit.
IYKYK

Bebpo

« Reply #2545 on: October 16, 2022, 08:38:08 PM »
Finished all three houses, 124 hours. Each house was just different enough. I wound up getting 324 achievements out of 450. It’s not my favorite Musou but I like it quite a bit.

How's the story if you liked Three Houses?

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2546 on: October 16, 2022, 08:55:12 PM »

How's the story if you liked Three Houses?

I haven’t played Three Houses yet lol.
🍆🍆

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2547 on: October 20, 2022, 08:13:40 AM »

I just got a few pockets of free time again and playing SW5. This is a great game.

I decided to start playing DW9E out of curiosity and wow, it is garbage. PS2-era visuals, awkward controls, and the gameplay itself sucks too. Some of the character models are creepy looking too :lol
🍆🍆

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2548 on: October 20, 2022, 10:09:36 AM »

I decided to start playing DW9E out of curiosity and wow, it is garbage. PS2-era visuals, awkward controls, and the gameplay itself sucks too. Some of the character models are creepy looking too :lol

Yeah, it's super awful.  The PS4 version looked like crap too.
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2549 on: October 22, 2022, 06:01:00 PM »
I’m done with this game. The problem I have with it now is that I lose a province almost immediately after gaining one. When I had to reconquer this province for the sixth time (I verified), that was it. I’ve played DW Empires games before and this was by far the most frustrating to play. Even the game’s translations are as sloppy as the rest of the game. bork warned me but I had to experience it for myself.
🍆🍆

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2550 on: October 22, 2022, 06:05:38 PM »
I’m done with this game. The problem I have with it now is that I lose a province almost immediately after gaining one. When I had to reconquer this province for the sixth time (I verified), that was it. I’ve played DW Empires games before and this was by far the most frustrating to play. Even the game’s translations are as sloppy as the rest of the game. bork warned me but I had to experience it for myself.

:walkaway
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #2551 on: October 26, 2022, 07:35:21 AM »
Another year, another playthrough of SW2 +XL on 360.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 07:43:44 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2552 on: October 27, 2022, 07:40:02 AM »
Because I must hate myself, I kept playing and finally beat the game. I got lucky: I was able to get out of the cycle of one territory lost and one territory gained by having someone join me as an ally and one year where nobody successfully took over a territory. So that was enough momentum to capture the remaining couple of territories and that was that. I wound up getting married and having a baby. I will never play this game again, it reminds me of that DW6/Strikeforce era of DW where they half assed everything. The upside is after that we got the very excellent DW7 and Warriors Orochi 3 so here’s hoping DW10 is similar.
🍆🍆

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2553 on: October 27, 2022, 07:47:57 AM »
Because I must hate myself, I kept playing and finally beat the game. I got lucky: I was able to get out of the cycle of one territory lost and one territory gained by having someone join me as an ally and one year where nobody successfully took over a territory. So that was enough momentum to capture the remaining couple of territories and that was that. I wound up getting married and having a baby. I will never play this game again, it reminds me of that DW6/Strikeforce era of DW where they half assed everything. The upside is after that we got the very excellent DW7 and Warriors Orochi 3 so here’s hoping DW10 is similar.

Why did you do this to yourself!?   :lol :dizzy

Definitely hoping DW10 is good.  I feel like they don't know what to do with their own games and are putting more work into the licensed stuff instead.  SW5 is solid from what I've played of it, but nothing really new.  Just them starting over with new designs again.
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2554 on: October 27, 2022, 11:09:12 AM »
The licensed stuff also sells a lot better than their DW/SW series so not surprised more attention is given to those. I think Age of Calamity sold more than three million and Three Hopes more than a million. I don’t think a mainline DW or SW game has hit those numbers since the mid 2000s. I’m sure a DW10 is coming at some point so hopefully they take the time and get it right.
🍆🍆

Himu

« Reply #2555 on: October 27, 2022, 12:23:09 PM »
Ordered DW5 for PS2.
IYKYK

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2556 on: October 27, 2022, 02:36:33 PM »
Ordered DW5 for PS2.

That’s still my favorite mainline DW game. Good choice!
🍆🍆

Himu

« Reply #2557 on: October 27, 2022, 04:18:18 PM »
I never played DW3, 4, or 5. I started with 7 which I liked a lot but then got Warriors Orochi 2, Dynasty Warriors Gundam, and Samurai Warriors 2 and never looked back. I love DW8 but the RPS shit, the fact every character can use every weapon, and the faction crap with so many characters not getting shine makes me think DW is inferior to SW in every way possible. Apparently DW5 is SW caliber so I'm looking forward to it.

Feels like DW itself peaked with 4 and 5 and the other series have been better ever since. DW has too much bloat and the characters don't play unique or have thei own movesets. It's easily the worst Musou series. I'd rather get Hyrule Warriors (which I haven't played yet despite being a big Zelda fan) or Fire Emblem Warriors (a franchise I don't care much about) than DW10.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 04:31:10 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2558 on: October 27, 2022, 10:06:31 PM »
There was a Dynasty Warriors 5 Xbox 360 port- do you not have a 360 anymore?  It looks and runs better on there from what I remember.

I'd rather get Hyrule Warriors (which I haven't played yet despite being a big Zelda fan) or Fire Emblem Warriors (a franchise I don't care much about) than DW10.

Don't think that anyone is going to argue against this.  :P

BTW, Hyrule Warriors (DX) and Fire Emblem Warriors are really the evolution of the Samurai Warriors Chronicles games, if you've ever played any of those. 
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #2559 on: October 28, 2022, 12:37:08 AM »
360 does not have DW5. Xbox does. But Xbox has DW5 but not XL. DW5 Special is on 360 has has vanilla 5 and XL content but is exclusive to Japan and Taiwan. Yes, I'm playing on 360. I say I'm playing SW2 XL 360 above. 360 DOES have Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires.

Loved SWC.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 01:03:12 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2560 on: October 28, 2022, 10:47:29 AM »
My bad- I had a Japanese 360 and didn't realize it never got localized.  It does look like there's a patched English version floating around to use on modded systems at least.

There's a number of ports like this they never released in English, for whatever reason, particularly on PS3, PSP, and Vita.  Samurai Warriors 2 got a nice HD port to PS3 and Vita which contains 2, XL, and Empires all together.  Samurai Warriors 3Z on PS3 was a lot better than the Wii version (although that one can possibly be explained by Nintendo having some kind of exclusive on it on Wii) and then there's Warriors Orochi Z on PS3, which contains HD ports of WO1 and WO2 with some new content, to name a few.

The Switch also got several releases that were never localized.  I have the Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate and Samurai Warriors 4 DX ports and they are really, really awesome -all the DLC was included and they run GREAT- still wish they got English versions, but at least WO3U finally hit Steam and works on the Deck.
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #2561 on: October 28, 2022, 12:35:19 PM »
I've always wanted Samurai Warriors 3Z but have questioned if I could play it because Warriors games are so fast paced and hectic and even if I know Japanese I'm not confident in my ability to play it at such a fast speed. It's a shame because it always looked so fantastic to me. :fbm

IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2562 on: October 28, 2022, 12:56:56 PM »
It's pretty straight-forward, but TBH to me it's just skippable because of Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate anyway.  Although I feel that way about most of the older games.  Would rather just play the Orochi titles.
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2563 on: October 31, 2022, 06:43:30 AM »
I had DW5 Special on 360. It did look slightly better and have less slowdown than the PS2 version. The “Asian” version also had English text available if I recall correctly.

I had Samurai Warriors 3Z for PS3 and while it was entirely in Japanese, any Musou player can get around fine for the most part without knowing much of the language. There were a couple missions that required knowing the language but GameFAQs if I recall had a guide and was able to go through those missions with no problem afterwards. I think Samurai Warriors 4 and 5 are much better games. I think each mainline SW game gets better and better; more care seems to be put into those games than the DW mainline series. So I’d feel SW3Z would be outdone by subsequent entries into the series.

My bad- I had a Japanese 360 and didn't realize it never got localized.  It does look like there's a patched English version floating around to use on modded systems at least.

There's a number of ports like this they never released in English, for whatever reason, particularly on PS3, PSP, and Vita.  Samurai Warriors 2 got a nice HD port to PS3 and Vita which contains 2, XL, and Empires all together.  Samurai Warriors 3Z on PS3 was a lot better than the Wii version (although that one can possibly be explained by Nintendo having some kind of exclusive on it on Wii) and then there's Warriors Orochi Z on PS3, which contains HD ports of WO1 and WO2 with some new content, to name a few.

The Switch also got several releases that were never localized.  I have the Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate and Samurai Warriors 4 DX ports and they are really, really awesome -all the DLC was included and they run GREAT- still wish they got English versions, but at least WO3U finally hit Steam and works on the Deck.

Yeah the logic of what gets ported or not by KT is a head scratcher sometimes. I would have bought the ports in English day one. I think 10-15 years ago the Musou games were at a low point and therefore Koei didn’t think it was worth the effort to sell maybe a few thousand copies. The Switch ports make less sense in that regard because the Musou games have had a second wind thanks to the popularity of the licensed games, plus they translated and released DW8XL.
🍆🍆

Himu

« Reply #2564 on: November 01, 2022, 01:16:12 PM »
Can you check to see if it DW5 SPECIAL Asian version has English text?

How is SW5 better than 2, 3, or 4? I've heard bad things about 5.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2565 on: November 01, 2022, 04:17:16 PM »
I don't recall there being an Asian version of Dynasty Warriors 5 that was on Xbox 360. I don't see anything when I look it up- just the Japanese version.  Not even sure if there's English patches now after googling, too. Was a Windows version as well but it's apparently not very playable or playable at all in English Windows machines. And there's some sketchy sites out there saying they have English patches that I don't trust.  Maybe the best way to play it is on a PS2 emulator with widescreen hacks?

My time with SW5 is limited (I'm so behind on games  :cry), but it seems pretty solid, albeit just more of what SW4 did with a redesigned cast.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 04:23:17 PM by bork »
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #2566 on: November 01, 2022, 04:32:29 PM »
It's so weird how SW3 was just left to the ether. Fuck the Wii. I saw videos of the Wii version of SW3 and it legit looks unplayable.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2567 on: November 01, 2022, 06:19:24 PM »
It's so weird how SW3 was just left to the ether. Fuck the Wii. I saw videos of the Wii version of SW3 and it legit looks unplayable.

I played through it back then and it was fine- how it runs now I shudder to think, although maybe emulation fixes that too?
:thinking

ど助平

Himu

« Reply #2568 on: November 01, 2022, 06:30:26 PM »

I played through it back then and it was fine- how it runs now I shudder to think, although maybe emulation fixes that too?

It looks so slow. I don't understand how.
IYKYK

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2569 on: November 01, 2022, 10:46:01 PM »
Thanks for correcting me, I swore it was an Asian version of DW5 Special with English text. It must have been Japanese then. I did play the PS2 version first and then I got it on the 360 so maybe my aging mind has conflated the two lol.
🍆🍆

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2570 on: November 02, 2022, 07:17:23 AM »

It looks so slow. I don't understand how.

You'd have to ask 2009 me that- dunno! 

But I remember it being a solid game that was unfairly trashed by some of the review sites at the time.  IGN gave it a 3.0.  The game was Wii-exclusive because Nintendo had a hand in funding it, IIRC, and there was a Muramasa Castle mode based on the old Famicom game with the character from that game being made playable. 

Despite this, they released Sengoku Musou 3Z for PSP and PS3 later on.  I still don't get how that happened.

Thanks for correcting me, I swore it was an Asian version of DW5 Special with English text. It must have been Japanese then. I did play the PS2 version first and then I got it on the 360 so maybe my aging mind has conflated the two lol.

I swear there was an English version too!  :lol  Been too long and too many musous!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 07:23:27 AM by bork »
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #2571 on: November 02, 2022, 07:57:24 PM »
DW5 is pretty dope. The English VA is hilarious af
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #2572 on: November 03, 2022, 04:32:34 AM »
DW5 is hard as shit. Holy fuck. Hu Lao Gate in itself is shocking. I've died multiple times with Zhao Yun. It could be even argued it's too hard. Dong Zuo is way harder than I thought he'd be. This is night and day from modern Musou and even Samurai Warriors 2.

I had to put it on easy lol.

This seems to be a top tier Musou for so many reasons though.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 05:08:03 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

« Reply #2573 on: November 11, 2022, 02:30:50 PM »
I've been singing the praises of the DW5 / SW2 era of musou for years.  Easily some of the best in the series.

Realized DW8 on pc does not have cloud support which makes playing it on deck kinda meh.  Oh well.

Himu

« Reply #2574 on: November 11, 2022, 03:04:36 PM »
DW5 is def amazing.
IYKYK

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2575 on: November 19, 2022, 08:53:23 PM »
I’m playing One Piece Warriors 4. It’s fun even though I know nothing about One Piece. The world isn’t really captivating to me either to learn more, unlike the Gundam Warriors games. I’d love to play another one of those. The third Gundam Warriors game was fantastic.
🍆🍆

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2576 on: November 19, 2022, 09:03:19 PM »
I’m playing One Piece Warriors 4. It’s fun even though I know nothing about One Piece. The world isn’t really captivating to me either to learn more, unlike the Gundam Warriors games. I’d love to play another one of those. The third Gundam Warriors game was fantastic.

Pirate Warriors 2-4 are all solid musous!  The less said about the original, the better.
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #2577 on: November 19, 2022, 10:53:37 PM »
How's DW All-Stars? I signed up for PS Extra and I saw it's on the list and wonder if it's worth a download or if it's a shitty musou.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2578 on: November 21, 2022, 09:07:08 AM »
How's DW All-Stars? I signed up for PS Extra and I saw it's on the list and wonder if it's worth a download or if it's a shitty musou.

Do you mean Warriors All-Stars?

I'm kinda mixed on it.  On one hand, it feels like a huge downgrade compared to the Orochi games.  Very small roster and you only get to control one character in battles. 

One the other hand, some of the characters they added to this game are fun as hell to play as.  Seeing as how it's 'free', I'd check it out and mess around with the non-Warriors characters (I.E. the DOA crew, William from Nioh, Deception characters, etc.) and skip using the standard Warriors characters.  There's even a cat version of Nobunaga and Rio from the Super Blackjack series.  Wacky stuff.

The game also ran like dogshit on PS4, but it should be much, much better on PS5.  Let's not even talk about the Vita version.
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2579 on: November 28, 2022, 06:15:27 AM »

I wound up finishing the story in about 16 hours. I’m going through to S rank all the levels in the main story and treasure modes. A pretty solid Musou title. Unfortunately I don’t really connect with the One Piece lore like I did the other licensed games. Not sure why but oh well, I’m still having fun with this game.
🍆🍆