Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1255873 times)

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #1020 on: November 07, 2011, 11:59:10 PM »
Finally I have a decent relationship-eb affair

The girl I've been "with" for awhile ran into my mom at Whole Foods a couple days ago. My mom basically lives there, people know her by her last name so my female friend heard someone address her by her name, walked up and introduced herself. So to cut a long story short, my mom invited her to Thanksgiving dinner and she said yes.

Grandma called today trying to get details. I haven't said much. She's Trinidadian, somewhat tall (5'7), beautiful. And an atheist lol, so I pray to god religion doesn't come up. I never expected to bring anyone to Thanksgiving dinner, guess I'll see how things go.

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #1021 on: November 08, 2011, 12:10:27 AM »
Good luck PD, but I'm sure it will go just fine with the family.

It's been a phase for like seven or eight years now.

Yeah, I've been with my wife since 2003.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 12:13:38 AM by Mr. Gundam »
野球

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #1022 on: November 08, 2011, 01:29:10 AM »
Devolution looks way better with makeup.

This girls looks nothing like Devolution, save short hair.  Troll harder
püp

ZephyrFate

« Reply #1023 on: November 08, 2011, 01:45:22 AM »
Good luck PD, but I'm sure it will go just fine with the family.

It's been a phase for like seven or eight years now.

Yeah, I've been with my wife since 2003.
then you can't really say you don't about know about people who text their significant other in the beginning phases of a relationship

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1024 on: November 08, 2011, 01:51:27 AM »
Megan got back with her ex.  Dropped me like a bag of bricks.  Expected, but still a bummer. Really liked hanging out with her, amazing kisser.  Her ex/current boyfriend is a massive piece of shit, but that's her baggage, not mine.   Oh well.  She still talks to me, I still talk to her, we're still friends.  Maybe some time in the future when she wisens up about this douche, but I'm not going to be waiting with baited breath.  In the mean time, have a date on Thursday with this girl:

(Image removed from quote.)

Lunch and a movie at my place. :)

Just, an FYI, a heads-up, if you will: You're not friends. If it was possible for a male friend to give you an equivalent shitpile of emotional abuse, you'd not have anything further to do with them. You're likely only tolerating her abuse because there's some slim hope in your head of getting back with her. It's not healthy.

Good luck with your next date! For reals! Move on! (And let the  ex- know what she's missing. Living well is the best revenge.)

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #1025 on: November 08, 2011, 02:09:21 AM »
Oh come off it.  That behavior is even more immature that continuing to convince a girl to get back with you/continue to share your feelings with them.  I don't hold any serious ill will because I expected it, and I don't give that much of a shit-it's her fuck up, not mine.  We are friends--were before we started seeing each other.It's just stupid to push people away simply because things didn't work out.

But yeah, this new chick is pretty cool.  Real cute.  Listens to jazz.  Me likey.
püp

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1026 on: November 08, 2011, 02:23:37 AM »

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #1027 on: November 08, 2011, 02:28:48 AM »

not at fucking all, shinobi.
püp

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #1028 on: November 08, 2011, 02:31:39 AM »
keep trolling so BN is forced to post more pics plz
AMC

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #1029 on: November 08, 2011, 03:54:16 AM »
Nice going BN. The new one is a total cutie.

Oh yeah the other girl is trolling you, don't give her the satisfaction of crawling before her.

Woman that cooks = winner.

I was talking to my mom on the phone about my gf and she asked me how things were and I told her I'm really happy and that my gf is a good cook, so my mom said 'I know it's not about the cookin boy', to which I replied that 'any woman can give you that, but not all women know how to cook'.  In the end she agreed with me. Cooking is a rare skill amongst women nowadays. Cherish it as you'll be eating her meals long after the lust has died down.

Or you could spend a few weeks learning how to cook and take that pussy off the pedestal. It's not like they wield the wooden spoons with their vaginas (outside of Thailand)

I know how to cook this and that, never said I didn't.

But having a girl that knows how to cook and does it well is pretty damn sweet.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1030 on: November 08, 2011, 05:38:30 AM »
Oh come off it.  That behavior is even more immature that continuing to convince a girl to get back with you/continue to share your feelings with them.  I don't hold any serious ill will because I expected it, and I don't give that much of a shit-it's her fuck up, not mine.  We are friends--were before we started seeing each other.It's just stupid to push people away simply because things didn't work out.

But yeah, this new chick is pretty cool.  Real cute.  Listens to jazz.  Me likey.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1031 on: November 08, 2011, 05:43:27 AM »
Chrono to be fair it's possible.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
For her, since she broke it off.
[close]

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1032 on: November 08, 2011, 08:41:49 AM »
Finally I have a decent relationship-eb affair

The girl I've been "with" for awhile ran into my mom at Whole Foods a couple days ago. My mom basically lives there, people know her by her last name so my female friend heard someone address her by her name, walked up and introduced herself. So to cut a long story short, my mom invited her to Thanksgiving dinner and she said yes.

Grandma called today trying to get details. I haven't said much. She's Trinidadian, somewhat tall (5'7), beautiful. And an atheist lol, so I pray to god religion doesn't come up. I never expected to bring anyone to Thanksgiving dinner, guess I'll see how things go.

Good luck, there are some very cute Trini girls out there.
^_^

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1033 on: November 08, 2011, 09:07:41 AM »
That's a sweet story.

We need pics though PD...

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1034 on: November 08, 2011, 09:17:02 AM »
You don't remember the last time you and your wife hanged out with one of her ex boyrfriends over dinner DC?

It's 2011 man.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:dizzy :dizzy :dizzy
[close]

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1035 on: November 08, 2011, 09:47:54 AM »
That's pretty cool, but almost ain't quite it is it? :)

I dunno if I could sit across the table and have a laugh with a guy that used to poke my lady.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1036 on: November 08, 2011, 10:04:59 AM »
One of my best good friends (Forrest lol) is an ex of my first wife.  I met him initially and had a chip on my shoulder about the whole thing but fuck, he's an awesome guy.  But yeah, that's generally the exception, not the rule. 

BN, I'm not saying you have some subconscious agenda to get back with her and friendship is impossible.  But I am saying that it's incredibly difficult and those feelings and issues are still there and most likely you can't control it.  It will probably slowly eat away at you.  Despite what movies and other people say, pushing someone away after a relationship and not wanting to be friends isn't a petty dick move.  It's necessary in most cases to move on completely.  I think you'll discover what Chronovore meant (and how you kind of took it the wrong way).  Best of luck.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #1037 on: November 08, 2011, 10:05:40 AM »
y'allz a bunch of mean cunts.  The amount of fucks being given by me regarding this whole thing is nearly zero.  Why dwell and make a conscious effort to be a dick to her when I already have a new girl I'm talking to?  That's just immature.
püp

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1038 on: November 08, 2011, 10:09:17 AM »
y'allz a bunch of mean cunts.  The amount of fucks being given by me regarding this whole thing is nearly zero.  Why dwell and make a conscious effort to be a dick to her when I already have a new girl I'm talking to?  That's just immature.
I don't think anyone is seriously condoning being a straight up dick to her.  I think we all tend to agree though that if you had a real bond with this girl then you're probably in post-relationship denial about what control you have over your feelings.  I think most everyone says the same thing after a relationship.  "I don't care what she does.  It's not any of my business.  Sucks to be her" but that slowly wears away in most cases.  Like I said, I hope you're the exception.

Third

• BODY TALK
« Reply #1039 on: November 08, 2011, 10:28:44 AM »
I'm currently dating someone. But I think she's too young for me. I'm 26 and she's 18.
We'll see how this goes...

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1040 on: November 08, 2011, 10:30:21 AM »
@Mups: yeah its an exception.

Does she look young?

A picture says a thousand words...

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1041 on: November 08, 2011, 10:34:26 AM »
I'm currently dating someone. But I think she's too young for me. I'm 26 and she's 18.
We'll see how this goes...
as long as her ass acts like it's 26 :drool

No, really though.  That'd have to be one mature 18 year old.  I can't spend five minutes with an 18 year old before wanting to kill myself

Third

• BODY TALK
« Reply #1042 on: November 08, 2011, 10:41:31 AM »

The one in the middle.

Yeah, her behaviour is still a bit childish. But she's so cute. She loves to cook and clean. Would be the perfect wife.
But she's from Kosovo too. And her parents are very tough. I can't just fuck her and leave her be. She gets all red and crazy when I kiss her. It's cute.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1043 on: November 08, 2011, 11:13:41 AM »
That's a keeper!

Okay really though, if the childish behavior isn't worse than a slight annoyance then go with it if you really like her. 

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1044 on: November 08, 2011, 11:14:20 AM »
oh yeah and hey, if you two break up can we get nudies of her too?

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1045 on: November 08, 2011, 11:15:53 AM »
I'm coming to visit you Third. Let's roll together.

I think I'll just move in with my gf.

:'(

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #1046 on: November 08, 2011, 12:00:33 PM »
dem legs :drool
püp

fomalhaut

« Reply #1047 on: November 08, 2011, 12:12:55 PM »
Kosovo? you break her heart her brothers will break your legs and make you crawl to safety, but safety is actually inside of a meatgrinder

Third

• BODY TALK
« Reply #1048 on: November 08, 2011, 12:27:57 PM »
My father is from Kosovo too. And she doesn't have older brothers. Only one younger brother and he's 16.
But her father...damn..he's tough. I don't think he likes me.

@Mupepe

Maybe   :omg but you'll have to wait for a looooong time.

I'm 26 years old. If I want to settle, I'd go for her. She'd be a perfect wife. She loves doing wifey stuff and she listens like a dog on a leash. I like that. And women like it too when you're dominant. She does...

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1049 on: November 08, 2011, 01:10:58 PM »
Third partying like it's 1950  :-\

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1050 on: November 08, 2011, 01:17:34 PM »
Third partying like it's 1950  :-\
:lol

Nah, there's nothing wrong with wanting some good ol' fashioned womanly qualities.  I like that my wife likes me to be dominant and that she expects me to be alpha male around her.  I like that she enjoys cooking for me and taking care of me.  It's nice. 

What does Lois say?  "Sometimes a woman just wants to see her man be a man"

Third

• BODY TALK
« Reply #1051 on: November 08, 2011, 02:42:59 PM »
Most women actually want a dominant male. All of the gf's I had were kind of submissive. It's not just me, it's just how it works most of the time. From my experience at least...

Thanks Wrath  :-*

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #1052 on: November 08, 2011, 02:53:21 PM »
Mupepe just asks everyone for nudes of their gf knowing someone will bite. Power in numbers!
AMC

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1053 on: November 08, 2011, 02:55:33 PM »
It's worked well for me so far!

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1054 on: November 08, 2011, 03:52:13 PM »
Most women actually want a dominant male. All of the gf's I had were kind of submissive. It's not just me, it's just how it works most of the time. From my experience at least...

Thanks Wrath  :-*

Yeah, most of the girls I've dated have been pretty dominant... I've been with a few extremely shy and mousey girls early on (thinking that's what I preferred), but then discovered I need a girl with some personality to her, who's not afraid to be witty.
^_^

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1055 on: November 08, 2011, 05:14:22 PM »
A girl can have personality, be strong and independent but still want you to be the man in your relationship.

Ive found one  :heartbeat

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1056 on: November 08, 2011, 06:31:19 PM »
Third - hook me up with the left or right girl!  :-*
^_^

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1057 on: November 08, 2011, 11:02:04 PM »

Is it more likely that we're mean spirited and being nasty to you, or that we're concerned about your well-being?

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1058 on: November 09, 2011, 12:49:56 AM »

ZephyrFate

« Reply #1059 on: November 09, 2011, 12:57:43 AM »
you should grow a 'fro that large, PD

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1060 on: November 09, 2011, 08:42:03 AM »
Yup, BN just take it very carefully with the old girl and go enjoy spending time with the new one.

I'm so hyped for this weekend, and RPG fan girl wants to go out sometime next week... so many girls, so little time.
^_^

Third

• BODY TALK
« Reply #1061 on: November 10, 2011, 09:09:16 AM »

They might be too young for you bro. Aren't you from Holland? It's legal to fuck 16-year olds in Holland, I guess.
But that's another issue- those girls won't fuck unless you marry them ahuahuahua

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1062 on: November 10, 2011, 10:39:47 AM »

They might be too young for you bro. Aren't you from Holland? It's legal to fuck 16-year olds in Holland, I guess.
But that's another issue- those girls won't fuck unless you marry them ahuahuahua

Heh, nope I'm from NY. I'm 29 so you are probably right... I think I'm getting to the age where I want a waifu though...
^_^

Third

• BODY TALK
« Reply #1063 on: November 10, 2011, 12:04:33 PM »
Yeah, I'm thinking the same way. This girl might be it...

She's not the prettiest girl I've dated, and a bit on the fat side. But she's very nice and not arrogant at all. Most of the girls I've dated were really cocky and arrogant. This one is down to earth.

Buuuuuut I really have to cheat on her. She doesn't want to have sex until we're married. And we're currently just dating.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1064 on: November 10, 2011, 12:49:18 PM »
"I could see myself marrying this girl. Gonna have to cheat on her though"  :lol

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #1065 on: November 10, 2011, 01:26:11 PM »
also lol @ calling her fat

you suck dude
pcp

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1066 on: November 10, 2011, 01:26:31 PM »
"a bit on the fat side"

??? ??? ???

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1067 on: November 10, 2011, 01:30:07 PM »
Please go post this on GAF.  The reaction will be hilarious.  There is so much wrong with your post.  Just wow. 

Solo

« Reply #1068 on: November 10, 2011, 01:32:46 PM »
mupepe, where are those big bouncy tits in your av?

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1069 on: November 10, 2011, 01:36:43 PM »
I lost the original file a while back or else I'd go back to it :'(

Solo

« Reply #1070 on: November 10, 2011, 01:37:58 PM »
heartbreaking

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #1071 on: November 10, 2011, 03:27:37 PM »
you get banned or something, solo?
AMC

Solo

« Reply #1072 on: November 10, 2011, 03:55:36 PM »
yup, again

sexism, serious business  :hump

Third

• BODY TALK
« Reply #1073 on: November 10, 2011, 04:27:07 PM »
Please go post this on GAF.  The reaction will be hilarious.  There is so much wrong with your post.  Just wow.

Banned until 2-2-2012

Also because of sexism.  :'(

Three month ban because I said that I like to conquer women. Sheesh.

Solo

« Reply #1074 on: November 10, 2011, 04:29:33 PM »
Mines only a week for posting in a feminism thread and saying "shut up and make me dinner" or something to that effect

You got fucked over, man

Third

• BODY TALK
« Reply #1075 on: November 10, 2011, 04:32:26 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32333550&postcount=2653

Three month ban for that  ::)

What you said was worse, IMO.

Solo

« Reply #1076 on: November 10, 2011, 04:34:12 PM »
Yeah, GAF moderation tends to be pretty wishy washy. I should have been legitimately perma'd several times, but ive never gotten so much as a wrist slap those times. then i post some dumb shit like that or say wrestling is fake and shitty and I do get banned  :lol

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1077 on: November 10, 2011, 04:39:14 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32333550&postcount=2653

Three month ban for that  ::)

What you said was worse, IMO.
wtf?  That's it?  Really?  Jesus, which mod has an angry vag? 

Third

• BODY TALK
« Reply #1078 on: November 10, 2011, 04:41:55 PM »
Opiate

But who cares. I still have EB.  :heartbeat
And shiiiit, I can't vote in the GOTY thread  :'(

Robo

« Reply #1079 on: November 10, 2011, 05:06:59 PM »
A small victory for good taste.
obo