Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1247179 times)

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #3000 on: February 08, 2013, 11:43:29 AM »
My wife and I like the same bands and movies, but that's about it. She's not into gaming and thinks my giant robot cartoons are silly but harmless. She's a hardcore Broadway musical fan, but there's only a handful of shows that interest me.

Works well that we have some shared interests, but also things that are our own.
野球

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #3001 on: February 08, 2013, 11:52:45 AM »
So a Gundam broadway musical would be the greatest thing ever for you two

nudemacusers

« Reply #3002 on: February 08, 2013, 11:55:11 AM »
my wife and I enjoy some of the same shows/movies and we have a pretty similar sense of humor but that's it. And I like it that way.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

« Reply #3003 on: February 08, 2013, 11:56:11 AM »
So a Gundam broadway musical would be the greatest thing ever for you two

I think we would both equally hate it. So yeah, we'd find some common ground. :lol
野球

nudemacusers

« Reply #3004 on: February 08, 2013, 11:57:34 AM »
I would totally watch a gundam musical and I'm not really into either of those things.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

« Reply #3005 on: February 08, 2013, 11:59:17 AM »
The OP for the original Mobile Suit Gundam (1979) would be right up your alley, then.

I'm actually surprised there hasn't been a musical stage adaptation of Gundam in Japan, they do it for tons of anime/manga/game properties.
野球

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #3006 on: February 08, 2013, 12:04:00 PM »
I like both giant robot shows and musicals, tho I'm more an Evangelion kind of guy
QED

« Reply #3007 on: February 08, 2013, 01:23:34 PM »
I like certain musicals. The more traditional over the top stuff isn't my bag, but I do enjoy Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Assassins, Avenue Q, In the Heights, Book of Mormon, etc.
野球

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #3008 on: February 08, 2013, 01:49:21 PM »
I've never been one to actively seek out and go to musicals, but I really liked Les Mis, Rent, and The 39 Steps. Didn't care for American Idiot. I really do need to see Book of Mormon (and to a lesser extent, Fela) and have no excuse to why I haven't.

Usually, I end up dating girls with nothing in common than me who actively disdain my hobbies (like my ex, who would refuse to give anything I was into even a try). It's so weird... thats why if I actually meet people who share the same love for music/movies/games it makes things all the more exciting. Though of course having a common worldview is of the utmost importance.
^_^

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #3009 on: February 08, 2013, 03:10:28 PM »
girl: this weather...oomf
puddles: ...yes, this weather. i should have worn my Gucci sweater
girl: in this weather? it would  be too hot
puddles: ha yea that's true...
girl: yea *puzzled smile*
puddles: yea weather...sometimes it's hot, sometimes it's cold, what ya gonna do
girl: yea...
puddles: cyclical. that's what the process is called
girl: *slowly walks across the street*

out of curiosity what are you supposed toa ctually do in this situation cuz im lost besides the awkward attempts to make more conversation
USA

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #3010 on: February 08, 2013, 03:24:45 PM »
"In this weather? it would be too hot."
"You're the one who's hot."

*begin inserting your tongue down her throat"

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #3011 on: February 08, 2013, 03:27:09 PM »
"You're right. Let me take my shirt off."

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #3012 on: February 08, 2013, 03:41:56 PM »
i dig ya brothers.
USA

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #3013 on: February 08, 2013, 03:46:36 PM »
i wish i was better at flirting online and in text. im fine irl but when it comes to facebook or texts im shite
USA

Rahxephon91

« Reply #3014 on: February 08, 2013, 03:53:28 PM »
Has anyone seen this tumbler. In the great tradition of fedoras of ok cupid and Okcupind goldmine.

http://creepywhiteguys.tumblr.com/

« Reply #3016 on: February 08, 2013, 04:17:58 PM »
"You're the one who's hot."

And then, we banged.
野球

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #3017 on: February 11, 2013, 09:11:02 AM »
Anyone use the app Tinder before? A buddy of mine told me all his NYC lawyer friends are using it. Some anonymous thing linked to your facebook that allows you to message local girls/guys, but you both have to "like" each other before you can talk.

I'm skeptical. Not only about this but all other dating services as well. But I'll give it a shot. At worst, I'll be able to creep on local wimenz.
dur

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #3018 on: February 11, 2013, 08:06:58 PM »
The first and only question you should ask is "would women really use it?".

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #3019 on: February 11, 2013, 08:48:39 PM »

Sounds far fetched. If you want super easy NSA sex, go gay

Huff

RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #3020 on: February 11, 2013, 09:59:23 PM »

It's linked to Facebook. And it's a new hot iPhone app.

Way better shot of women using it than a dating site.

Regardless I don't live in a big enough city for this to work. Everyone already knows everyone. So deleted
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 10:03:05 PM by Huff »
dur

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #3021 on: February 11, 2013, 10:03:49 PM »
How hard is it to make fake Facebook accounts for phishing? Not saying no one's using it, I just would set my expectations low.

Huff

RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #3022 on: February 11, 2013, 10:06:54 PM »
It shows you if you have any friends in common. And I did with almost all the girls. So it appears at least most of the accounts in my area are real. For now.
dur

Rahxephon91

« Reply #3023 on: February 12, 2013, 05:51:45 AM »
Sent my first two okcupid messages ever. We'll see if I get any replies. The goal was to send 10, but I'm too busy tonight. Definitely gonna try to cast a wide net though.
good luck.

pickle

« Reply #3024 on: February 12, 2013, 06:55:28 AM »

Sounds far fetched. If you want super easy NSA sex, go gay

Everyone knows that maths PhDs have big cocks.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #3025 on: February 14, 2013, 09:05:10 PM »
Looks like C2E2(Chicago comic convention) is going to have the sci-fi speed dating thing. Inspired by tiesto, I'm going to do this.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #3026 on: February 14, 2013, 09:11:30 PM »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #3027 on: February 14, 2013, 09:38:01 PM »
Looks like C2E2(Chicago comic convention) is going to have the sci-fi speed dating thing. Inspired by tiesto, I'm going to do this.

I hope they only pair you with black girls

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #3028 on: February 14, 2013, 09:39:31 PM »

Awesome, best of luck to you!
^_^

pickle

« Reply #3029 on: February 16, 2013, 07:35:14 PM »
I'm starting to form more of an older brother relationship with my cute flatmate, which I'm actually kinda enjoying. I think she'd be too young for me anyway. Although she has told me "I know I've said this before when I was quite drunk, but you are very good-looking." Massive confidence boost. It's put me in a good mood.  :pimp

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #3030 on: February 16, 2013, 10:10:01 PM »
Make sure she calls you big brother during the sex

pickle

« Reply #3031 on: February 16, 2013, 11:59:35 PM »
 :lol Fuck you

pickle

« Reply #3032 on: February 19, 2013, 01:51:03 AM »
Make sure she calls you big brother during the sex

Actually she's asked me to come out with her and her friends tonight. This'll be interesting.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #3033 on: February 19, 2013, 04:21:03 AM »
Exo you got the butt-secks tho in a place that never gets cold.

Robo

« Reply #3034 on: February 19, 2013, 06:55:49 PM »
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 09:57:05 AM by Robo »
obo

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #3035 on: February 19, 2013, 06:59:38 PM »
Have a date with a 20 year old this weekend myself  :-\
püp

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3036 on: February 19, 2013, 07:16:27 PM »
I have a date with a 21-year-old redhead hottie this weekend.  Thinking about printing out some consent forms—learned that shit from Law & Order: SVU.
From what I know about women, getting her to sign it might be awkward.  I'd just forge her signature.

Robo

« Reply #3037 on: February 19, 2013, 07:52:16 PM »

I'm about six years older than you, but this is definitely worse.  You know damn well drinking age is the minimum. :wag
obo

Lan

« Reply #3038 on: February 19, 2013, 08:04:03 PM »

I had someone 6 years younger than me ask me to go out with them in Gamestop (he was the cashier of Gamestop  :lol). I always avoid Gamestop but I wanted to buy Xenoblade.... He was begging for my number as I walked out the door with my game. I feel for you.

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #3039 on: February 19, 2013, 08:07:22 PM »
Sorry, but the gamestop clerk didn't really like you. 

See, they find marks, act really nice to them, ask to hang out and stuff.  Then you invite them over and they're very polite.  A few weeks later, it'll seem like the gamestop employee is your friend or possibly even your lover.  But eventually, you will put it together that he's gotten all of your friends and relatives, individually, to pre-order a game with him. 

Lan

« Reply #3040 on: February 19, 2013, 08:22:04 PM »
never trust Gamestop... NEVER

everytime I go there some dude is looking at me funny.  :lol

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #3041 on: February 19, 2013, 09:07:02 PM »
yeah, do it somewhere classy like outside a McDonalds
vjj

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #3042 on: February 19, 2013, 09:30:11 PM »
because you made someone who was probably pretty cool uncomfortable in a place that should be a refuge from being hassled for their interests, not to mention everyone who had to watch you get shot down? it's not always about YOU
vjj

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #3043 on: February 19, 2013, 09:36:07 PM »
referring to the process as taking shots and assuming you'll never see her again gives quite the opposite impression but hey
vjj

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #3044 on: February 19, 2013, 10:53:47 PM »
I'm gonna go ice skating with the Jewish girl this weekend... should be fun, I haven't been ice skating in ages (used to go all the time in HS and try to pick up girls on the ice :P ).

It just hit me that 4 of my closest HS friends are all getting married this year. And I don't have a date for any of the weddings. :fbm

Still have a bit of time but damn I gotta step things up a bit. Gonna rejoin Match soon I think, in the past I had more dates off that than OKC (girls seemed a lot more serious and less flaky on Match, prob because it's a paysite)
^_^

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #3045 on: February 20, 2013, 12:57:23 AM »
no, it is utterly, utterly normal
vjj

Bebpo

« Reply #3046 on: February 23, 2013, 04:31:56 AM »
Was at a bar with friends and came back from the restroom and they told me I missed them chatting with this buzzed American-Japanese girl which they said was such a waste since I know Japanese and was not there.  So I sit back down and then bring her over and she's pretty much supermodel looking, and she starts shooting out fast paced Japanese valley talk and, myself being fairly buzzed at the time, I start rolling in dialogue with her in Japanese back and forth and we are talking and shooting shit in Japanese and then my friends are like "hey, how's his Japanese" and she's like "haha, it's good.  He's really cute!!" and she's grabbing and hugging me.

My friends wanted me to get her number, but I'm just so not into asian girls, I didn't do it.  Honestly the act of actually having a chance to shoot the shit in Japanese was way more fun than the actual act of shooting the shit with a smoking hot supermodel girl.  I probably should've got her number just to practice Japanese even if I wasn't interested.  Was kind of a fail on my part. 

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #3047 on: February 23, 2013, 04:56:08 AM »
Hold on, was she just not that interesting or are you totally turned off by asian girls? I've never heard of a japanophile being turned off by asian girls.

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
« Reply #3048 on: February 23, 2013, 06:15:12 AM »
I would hit on a interested supermodel looking girl just for cred.
brb

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #3049 on: February 23, 2013, 07:21:54 AM »
Going out with a girl next week.  A friend of a friend type of thing.  She is cute but no T&A to speak of.  I don't care at this point, I just want to get my pencil wet.
🍆🍆

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #3050 on: February 23, 2013, 10:34:06 AM »
Honestly the act of actually having a chance to shoot the shit in Japanese was way more fun than the actual act of shooting the shit with a smoking hot supermodel girl.

pcp

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #3051 on: February 23, 2013, 11:11:32 AM »
There is no excuse for not hooking with a supermodel looking girl.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #3052 on: February 23, 2013, 11:25:50 AM »
if youre gay there is :( poor bebpo :(

i was at a bar last night with my friends and my friend played the part perfectly and was tlaking to this girl and she was diggin him but the coward didn't get her number or anything, he just let her leave. felt so bad for him :fbm

USA

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #3053 on: February 23, 2013, 12:13:13 PM »
Hold on, was she just not that interesting or are you totally turned off by asian girls? I've never heard of a japanophile being turned off by asian girls.

Yeah, I'm really surprised Bebs. I thought I was the only weeaboo not hardcore into Asian chicks - though I'm about as into a hot Asian girl the same amount as most people would be, what really makes me crazy is the eastern Euros.
^_^

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #3054 on: February 23, 2013, 01:13:37 PM »
That's Wilde Homo territory IMO, you might as well let a guy braid your hair because nothing will be gayer than what you just did, sir. I don't like blondes but if a blonde super model type was super into me due to some shared connection, best believe I'd play along.

She even said you were cute :(

Robo

« Reply #3055 on: February 23, 2013, 01:38:27 PM »
WTF am i reading in this thread CHRIST
obo

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #3056 on: February 23, 2013, 08:16:19 PM »
I could MAYBE understand this is you were partying with some friends, including a girl you like. So you turn down the Asian chick to basically show the female friend that you have self restraint, are interested in someone else, etc. But even that is dumb because a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #3057 on: February 23, 2013, 08:17:24 PM »
This semester is not helping me get out of my "seldom laid" status at all.

I feel like a goddamn zombie after each week because I'm up so late each night trying to create bullshit projects that I'll never put into my design portfolio. It's fucking infuriating and soul crushing.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #3058 on: February 23, 2013, 08:54:39 PM »
True.

But now it's like I have this itch that needs to be constantly scratched because now I know what I have been missing out on for so long.  :drool

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #3059 on: February 23, 2013, 10:07:24 PM »
Second date with Jewish girl, we went to a French bistro and then ice skating, followed by Starbucks. She's got a really weird and zany sense of humor, outgoing maybe a bit crazy (but in a good way)... had a great time with her and ended our date with a makeout (first time getting to that stage in a LONG while). :rock
^_^