Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1255475 times)

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
:lol

Have fun second guessing everything she says from now on.

Mupepe

• Icon
pics of flatmate please

Polari

• Hello darkness my old friend I come to talk to you again
I'm moving out in two months thankfully. It's a pain though as she's the only one here I think is cool and actually get along with.

Mupepe

• Icon
oh poor you.  someone wants to hump you.  let her slob on your knob, bro.

Polari

Oh I already did. That was a few months ago though. I'm currently 2 for 3 with my flatmates.

Polari

And yeah, I do need to get out of the house more.

Mupepe

• Icon
Oh I already did. That was a few months ago though. I'm currently 2 for 3 with my flatmates.
Sounds like a good flatmate to me!  I couldn't live with someone I wasn't humping again.

Polari

Nah the other one's fat.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Nah the other one's fat.

And..? She probably rides it better than #1 and 2. Time to enjoy life.
fat

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Was the filthy one one of them?

Polari

Was the filthy one one of them?

Yeah. :( She is a model/actress though so she's pretty fit.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Speaking of easy mode, I've always wondered what it would be like to look like young Brad Pitt for a day. Not with the celebrity recognition, but just to be as good looking as him. That would probably be true Easy Mode (but without the outright hacks that would come from being a movie star or music star). I've always wondered what that feels like. I could probably say any old bullshit and have it get a great response.

I knew a guy like that in college. He was about 6'4'', built, and basically looked like a mythical Greek hero. He didn't even have to do anything to get girls. He could literally sit in a corner, and girls would come up to him.

In that case it would probably be impossible to do small talk/bullshit with a girl, you'd only want to make moves when you have a real interest unless you are somewhere high on the sociopathy spectrum.

Mupepe

• Icon
Speaking of easy mode, I've always wondered what it would be like to look like young Brad Pitt for a day. Not with the celebrity recognition, but just to be as good looking as him. That would probably be true Easy Mode (but without the outright hacks that would come from being a movie star or music star). I've always wondered what that feels like. I could probably say any old bullshit and have it get a great response.

I knew a guy like that in college. He was about 6'4'', built, and basically looked like a mythical Greek hero. He didn't even have to do anything to get girls. He could literally sit in a corner, and girls would come up to him.

In that case it would probably be impossible to do small talk/bullshit with a girl, you'd only want to make moves when you have a real interest unless you are somewhere high on the sociopathy spectrum.
there's so much wrong with this post. I'm not even sure where to begin

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
If you take an am nintenho post seriously, it's your own fault.
🍆🍆

Mupepe

• Icon
 :(

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Well how do you hit on girls in a way that they won't get jealous that you got five other phone numbers right before them?

Mupepe

• Icon
Well how do you hit on girls in a way that they won't get jealous that you got five other phone numbers right before them?
How does this make the guy a sociopath?  You're projecting that good looking guys are either sociopaths for going after poon or tortured by their own good looks.  This isn't even getting into the "impossible to small talk" shit.  You're also implying that women are just uncontrollable sopping wet pussies that can't contain themselves if a good looking man asks how their day is going.  Not everyone who talks to a good looking person starts to imagine what their life would  be like with them.

Fuck.  Why am I getting into this with you?  I think you're trolling.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 12:14:07 PM by Mupepe »

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
If you're attracted to someone and making small talk with them then the general reason is because you want to bang them but want to get to know them more first. If you believe that the majority of girls view you as a possibility then I don't see how that would be a very fun life to live.

Mupepe

• Icon
If you're attracted to someone and making small talk with them then the general reason is because you want to bang them but want to get to know them more first. If you believe that the majority of girls view you as a possibility then I don't see how that would be a very fun life to live.
Being able to find someone attractive and wanting to bang them are not mutually exclusive.  I have plenty of friends that I recognize as attractive but I don't want to sleep with them.  Not being able to distinguish the two is... extremely dysfunctional to say the least.  I don't see why knowing that a large amount of people find you attractive would inhibit your social life.  You're not doing anything wrong and the majority of well adjusted people aren't going to be creaming their pants just because you give them a bit of attention.  Your description just reads like some fantasy.

Mupepe

• Icon
So I have a date for tomorrow, but one of my friends is setting me up on a date with her friend. These things are happening in the wrong order. The date with the friend of a friend should come first, since the likelihood of success is higher. Now if tomorrow's date goes really well, I'm gonna look awkward with the friend.

I've never been about having overlapping second or third dates with multiple people. I don't play real life like Persona. If I go on a successful date, I don't really want to see anyone else until it becomes clear that things won't work out with the first girl. Maybe I should change that mindset, but it seems kind of fucked up. Earlier this year, I went on a date with an okc chick who told me straight up that she had four or five other dates lined up over the next week. And then that weekend, she texted to basically say "I had a better connection with one of the other guys, good luck!" That shit sucked a lot, and I'd prefer not to do that to anyone else.
I think you should change this mindset as well.  You don't owe anyone anything based on one date and all you're doing is possibly spoiling other opportunities.  It makes no sense.  This is the whole idea of dating.  Getting out there and meeting new people and experiencing new things.  Plus, few if any people are going to give you this same courtesy.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Part of growing up is going "sure that person is hot but I'm not interested in them sexually." People who never reach this plane scare me.

Robo

I don't want to read this shit anymore.  Where is Malek?
obo

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
He's off banging an 18 year old bombshell.

Truly, there is no justice in this world.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
...because he's beating me by 3 years
[close]
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
 :holeup I ain't fistful up in hurr, breh.  Other direction.  Besides, I'm in NC.
yar

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
Part of growing up is going "sure that person is hot but I'm not interested in them sexually." People who never reach this plane scare me.

now that i'm older i'm only sexually interesting in ugly people. its weird
dur

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
I don't want to read this shit anymore.  Where is Malek?

I'm too busy dealing with this:

Mandark

• Icon
#Envelopedinwomanfleshproblems

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
having never seen an episode of The Simpsons, I must reach for another frame of reference

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
I thought drohne was back.  Fuck this gay earth.
vin

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Going on a date on Saturday, with the girl from work. Dunno exactly what we're going to do yet, I'll come up with something. I know she wants to go out to eat though.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Massively overthinking it in my opinion. Ask her out for some pizza. Who doesn't like pizza.

Robo

Pizza is for children.
obo

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Pizza is for children.
You shut the fuck up.  :ufup

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
neg her. "star wars is for fat cunts. i hope you're not a fat cunt."

hey, what's internet advice worth, anyway?
duc

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
IM conversation:

Me: I'm really not sure about opening with a Star Wars quote
this goes against everything I've learned in life about talking to women

Her: TRUST ME. Do it. If you don't, then you've learned nothing about women. Also, who told you that? Because I need to slap them. You have to read the person you're communicating with. If they like something, then there you go. Obviously, if you were writing me an e-mail, you would not open with Star Wars but maybe a joke of some sort.
Talking to Girls, Lesson #1

Me: okay, sending!

Her: good

Either I'm getting trolled, or this is really going to work.

:-\

Just fucking do what comes natural. Nothing more awkward than contrived crap that you can't keep up.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
i'd say "go with what's contextually appropriate." smile a lot, laugh, make mildly mean observations about the people around you, tell safe but amusing stories.

"what comes natural," on the other hand, could lead to hilarity, at least if this advice was supplied to one of lovelorn-gaf.

--
"Hey," said don't_call_me_leia26.

"Hey," said Kung Fu Grip. "Well, uhhhh."

"Heh heh," she said.

PANICKING HERE! thought Kung Fu Grip. WHAT DID THAT GIRL ON THE INTERNET SAY, DO WHAT COMES NATURALLY? THAT.

"I want to explore all of your orifices!" he blurted, and then stared at his feet.

He didn't look up until he heard the sound of sirens.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 08:47:36 PM by Van Cruncheon »
duc

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
i'd say "go with what's contextually appropriate." smile a lot, laugh, make mildly mean observations about the people around you, tell safe but amusing stories.

"what comes natural," on the other hand, could lead to hilarity, at least if this advice was supplied to one of lovelorn-gaf.

This isn't GAF dude, most people here seem to have some common sense. Except momo.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
it'd work for me! :-*
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned

This isn't GAF dude, most people here seem to have some common sense. Except momo.

And Father Mike. And Malek. And Himu. And drew. And Bebpo. And fistful. And the rest of this thread.
duc

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
For GAF it would be something like: try to control your aspergers for some time and just calm the fuck down about shit. If I said something like this though I'd get banned for real talk for months.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
i think that once you've asked for dating advice on the internet -- be it in rare earnestness or as a plea for validating pity -- you're in special fellow COUNTRY.
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
although "calm the fuck down" is pretty much THE quintessential dating advice
duc

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
i think that once you've asked for dating advice on the internet -- be it in rare earnestness or as a plea for validating pity -- you're in special fellow COUNTRY.

Especially awful when they keep posting various body language and "WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?" Dude she just scratched her elbow because it was probably itchy. Stop looking for signs and enjoy the fucking moment.

Human Snorenado

• Icon

And Father Mike. And Malek. And Himu. And drew. And Bebpo. And fistful. And the rest of this thread.

I've been back actively dating for a couple of months now.  But you'll notice I don't really ask for advice in here, unless it's of the "is it really moral to date someone 15 years your junior if she's REALLY hot and you just want to make the sexy times with her?" variety.
yar

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
I see nothing wrong with crowdsourcing.

until it's your turn on the pool table!
duc

Human Snorenado

• Icon
I see nothing wrong with crowdsourcing.

until it's your turn on the pool table!

We're not savages here, Van Cruncheon. 

Dumpster and not pool table, plz
yar

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
When in doubt, I just ask (not interview style) my date questions about herself.  Then go from there.

It has worked well for me, mostly because I'm boring.  I can't just say "I go to work, go home, read a message board, jack off, and then go to bed" without her vagine turning into the Sahara.
🍆🍆

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
I've been back actively dating for a couple of months now.  But you'll notice I don't really ask for advice in here, unless it's of the "is it really moral to date someone 15 years your junior if she's REALLY hot and you just want to make the sexy times with her?" variety.
Teacher's pet.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
When in doubt, I just ask (not interview style) my date questions about herself.  Then go from there.

It has worked well for me, mostly because I'm boring.  I can't just say "I go to work, go home, read a message board, jack off, and then go to bed" without her vagine turning into the Sahara.

Talking to your date about her life and interests is a good general policy.  Gets them to open up and feel appreciated.
yar

Robo

Holy shit, the girl responded to my Star Wars joke, and we have a date.

IT'S A TRAP LOL
obo

hampster

Don't Star Wars nerds get sick of Star Wars jokes ??? You think by some point they've heard them all and/or they get sick of people assuming because they like star wars that they live and breath the shit. Thats always the vibe I got from Anthony at 1up / The Comedy Button anyway

I know this great restaurant. Of course some of the workers are a little stiff, like the Darth Waiter 8)
[close]
Zzz

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Don't Star Wars nerds get sick of Star Wars jokes ??? You think by some point they've heard them all and/or they get sick of people assuming because they like star wars that they live and breath the shit. Thats always the vibe I got from Anthony at 1up / The Comedy Button anyway

I know this great restaurant. Of course some of the workers are a little stiff, like the Darth Waiter 8)
[close]

Because of my name, I can't go a single day without hearing some wiseass make a Star Wars joke. Yeah like I haven't heard it 15 billion times before. Needless to say, I fucking hate Star Wars.
^_^

Robo

I feel you, I get to hear James Bond jokes quite a lot.  (Because my nickname is Pussy Galore)
obo

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
ask her if she has a life in the lord jesus christ
duc

Human Snorenado

• Icon

[close]

Because of my name, I can't go a single day without hearing some wiseass make a Star Wars joke. Yeah like I haven't heard it 15 billion times before. Needless to say, I fucking hate Star Wars.

Waaaaah, my name is the same as a Star Wars character

Try being named ARIAN and having a thing for Jewish girls.
yar

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
It sounds silly but I looked it up and its a welsh name meaning silver.

And what do jews like?

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Apparently not dudes with a name that sounds like ARYAN RACE
yar

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Oh no I got it arian

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Shorten Arian to Ari.

Ari means lion in Hebrew.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
A-Arian
©ZH