Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1247245 times)

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
I only had to read 5 posts in the leather daddy biker thread to figure that out.  I'll catch up though!

Mupepe

• Icon
Come on over with your chaps on when you're ready.

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
there's no vibes be because you're a dead zone, bebpo. when a certain comfort level is attained, even online, you hafta resonate -- give off sexy vibes of your own. what you think is kind, cool, and gentlemanly seems like total platonic remove -- a sheet of glass that deadens all interesting tension.

This rang true to me. Realizing this a few years ago made the whole dating thing much easier.
You gots to let them know you are down to fuck (subtly off course). So they can see you in that way, or let you know pretty soon that's not going to happen.
It moves things along, friend zoning was no longer an issue.
brb

Mupepe

• Icon
Imagine if it was the stone ages  and shit and dudes were shaking hands with cavewomen and asking them if they could kiss :dead
There were no fedoras in the stone age.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
bitches want you to want 'em! and if they don't want you in return -- when you say you're feelin' into them and they don't respond -- back off, close up the date, and move on. EFFICIENCY UBER ALLES! but you gotta put it out there. acting all cool and aloof or kind-hearted gentlemanly past the point of first contact doesn't make them get into you unless you look like the business or brandnew, and you schlubs (and definitely i) don't! NOT HARD PEOPLE.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 12:07:48 PM by Van Cruncheon »
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
Imagine if it was the stone ages  and shit and dudes were shaking hands with cavewomen and asking them if they could kiss :dead

imagine if cavemen had stupid evo psych proponents and were all HOW DO YOU BETAS PLAN TO GET PUSSY IF YOU DON'T BITE THE HEAD OFF YOUR POTENTIAL MATE IF SHE REJECTS YOUR GIFT OF A BRONTOSAUR, IT WORKS FOR T-REXES IT CAN WORK FOR YOU
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
or just buy a gotdam motorcycle. seriously, i have no interest in pussy beyond what i'm currently sidehugging4life, but when I roll up to the bar with the v-twin growling and wearing my steve mcqueen triumph jacket, i get plenty of attractive conversational partners -- and i look like a bespectacled archnerd doofus! NO OKCUPID BULLSHIT NECESSARY. mrs. cruncheon can't wait to get on mah stick.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 12:15:47 PM by Van Cruncheon »
duc

Mupepe

• Icon
Chicks will definitely be more attracted to you if you ride a motorcycle.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Just stop giving that shoulder to cry on aura and give that dick to ride on aura.

Sometimes I wish we had a PUA guy here, I could use a good laugh.

What about AWESOME-O?

Tasty

Sometimes I wish we had a PUA guy here, I could use a good laugh.

What about AWESOME-O?

He's ex-PUA, although he does still defend them constantly.

Mupepe

• Icon
Congrats awesome-o!

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
I broke through a wall last night. I was coming home from the gym, running home like I usually do, and I just started sprinting. And here comes nerd alert, but it's the best analogy I can think of. You guys know in DBZ how Vegeta is basically killing himself to unlock his Super Saiyan ability, and it just won't happen? And then he's training during a meteor shower, and he just stops giving a single fuck, and it happens? That's kind of what I felt, except with no meteors and less golden hair.

This is the first time I literally facepalmed after reading something on the internet. I still love you though and I'm happy for you.
Unzip

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
I guess I just do the foreplay.

Tasty

Someone just watched the latest ep of TFS.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
I think, and Im going out on a limb here, that all the best advice has been given already in the first 10 pages of this thread. After that its the same patterns over and over again, and the same advice.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
Like this is what Triumph told Bebpo in 2011

Bebpo, your main problem in life is that you're a (I'm assuming on the age here) 30 year old lawyer who fucking cosplays.  Of course you don't know shit about women.  If you did, you'd know you gotta play it like Fonzie... and what's Fonzie like, motherfuckers?  That's right.  Fonzie is COOL.  Fonzie isn't gonna be all over some girl within the first couple of weeks/months of dating her.  No, he's gonna say "Heeeeeyyyy" a lot and occasionally be unavailable.  That and a motorcycle will make her want to fuck him; you dressing like a fey woman-man-thing just doesn't have the same draw, I'm afraid.

And this is Drinky to Bebpo in 2013

there's no vibes be because you're a dead zone, bebpo. when a certain comfort level is attained, even online, you hafta resonate -- give off sexy vibes of your own. what you think is kind, cool, and gentlemanly seems like total platonic remove -- a sheet of glass that deadens all interesting tension.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 05:11:09 PM by Premium Lager »

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
It's true. Unless you somehow manage to immerse yourself in a gaggle of nerdy chicks who are single, you're better off slowly introducing most women to your utter nerdmode side.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Trying to explain Magic: The Gathering to women.  :fbm
yar

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Trying to explain Magic: The Gathering to women.  :fbm

I don't think anyone tried to explain it to me.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Not the game itself per se, but that you find enjoyment in sitting at a table with a bunch of other nerdy dudes, many of whom are socially incapable of not sticking their foot in their mouth for more than five minutes, to flop around pieces of cardboard. 

Videogames, fantasy books, every other vaguely "nerdy" thing I've ever engaged in I usually have no problems explaining to women, and a lot of them have similar interests.  Magic tho?  :gurl
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 05:49:17 PM by Creepy Old Guy »
yar

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Not the game itself per se, but that you find enjoyment in sitting at a table with a bunch of other nerdy dudes, many of whom are socially incapable of not sticking their foot in their mouth for more than five minutes, to flop around pieces of cardboard. 

Videogames, fantasy books, every other vaguely "nerdy" thing I've ever engaged in I usually have no problems explaining to women, and a lot of them have similar interests?  Magic tho?  :gurl

Well that's different from being taught. You enter into some kind of hobby shop like that as a woman sometimes and you're either asked where your bf is, completely patronized or a bunch of dudes don't even realize you exist because they're too fucking scared to say a word. It's pretty inhospitable. The last one I went to was cool but we weren't playing that shit.

Mandark

• Icon
Just explain that it's like Texas Hold 'Em, only with goblins and convoluted rules about what order actions proceed in.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
Just explain that it's like Texas Hold 'Em, only with goblins and convoluted rules about what order actions proceed in.
Then you'll have to explain NLHE to her--then you'll have to explain why you spend so much time playing it.

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
I love this thread :heartbeat

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
It's true. Unless you somehow manage to immerse yourself in a gaggle of nerdy chicks who are single, you're better off slowly introducing most women to your utter nerdmode side.

I just put it all out there on my OKC profile, sure it may have scared away a few girls but I still got enough responses back :P

Some girls really appreciated the honesty; that I gave a true representation of myself on my profile.
^_^

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

I just put it all out there on my OKC profile, sure it may have scared away a few girls but I still got enough responses back :P

Some girls really appreciated the honesty; that I gave a true representation of myself on my profile.

That's just listing your interests though. There's a diff between that and showing them a room full of anime posters and figurines.

Human Snorenado

• Icon

Videogames, fantasy books, every other vaguely "nerdy" thing I've ever engaged in I usually have no problems explaining to women, and a lot of them have similar interests?  Magic tho?  :gurl

Well that's different from being taught. You enter into some kind of hobby shop like that as a woman sometimes and you're either asked where your bf is, completely patronized or a bunch of dudes don't even realize you exist because they're too fucking scared to say a word. It's pretty inhospitable. The last one I went to was cool but we weren't playing that shit.

Yeah, I honestly think that for people who end up becoming regulars in hobby shops like that, it's sort of the last stop on social awkwardness before becoming a complete and total recluse or mass-murderer or something.  Like, if you can manage to fit in there, at least you've fit in somewhere.  And when someone that seems more normal (gasp! a pretty girl!) comes in, it totally fucks with their engineered environment in ways they're not ready for.
yar

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Yeah, I honestly think that for people who end up becoming regulars in hobby shops like that, it's sort of the last stop on social awkwardness before becoming a complete and total recluse or mass-murderer or something.  Like, if you can manage to fit in there, at least you've fit in somewhere.  And when someone that seems more normal (gasp! a pretty girl!) comes in, it totally fucks with their engineered environment in ways they're not ready for.

Happens in gaming and gaming related spaces in general. Girl comes in, you gotta take a lot of shit especially if you don't kowtow to stupid crap. If you're lucky you can find guys who are over that shit or are actually quite happy to have some diversity in their group.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
I think that's definitely true about internet forums to some degree, except for being able to be anonymous and filter your real-life personality.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Bebpo - all this:

Depends on the girl, depends on the guy.

Just go with your gut feeling, man. And you know I was joking with that line.
len's man did it because he was a fucking boss and had 100% confidence in himself. He probably figured that len was into him. You can do the same, if it's the right girl and the right time. Stop thinking about it so much.
:lol This whole page is fucking gold

Len has the right idea.  Just do it.  A woman knows if you're being all nervous about it and I'd imagine it's a goddamn turn off.
If you're communicating for a while online there should honestly not be that much tension. Nervousness and anxiety sure but physically intimacy is easy after a bit of introduction. If a girl is really into you a kiss should be pretty easy to acquire without problems. This is of course based on my experience, but my experience is the men I was really into, I even kissed myself without prompt.

To answer your question specifically - why did I hug him - why the fuck not? Life's too short to be walking around thinking, "Ughhh I really like this person and I wonder if they like me and what if there's a spark but we're just too nervous to see it?" No. So if I walk in and hug him, I could feel any spark while seeing his reaction and still playing it off cool. If it felt awkward, I'd just do the quick tap and pretend that's just what I do to all my friends, nothing special or awkward. "oh sorry, I'm a hugger lol"

Fortunately for me, his reaction was hugging me super tight and kissing me. Why??? I don't know why! Because its not part of the rules, but we both wanted to. It made it special. He could have just hugged me back, and it would have left him wanting more throughout the date. He's not exactly patient though. :P

Yes, we "knew" each other beforehand, which honestly probably should have made it more awkward. Things were super awkward before we started talking on the phone, texting and messaging each other online. So knowing him beforehand didn't make the situation easier. What made it easier were our conversations beforehand - a blend of genuine care, interest in each other, and flirty jokes. We both felt romantic interest before our first date.
(|)

chronovore

• relapsed dev

Man, you've nailed it.

So many times, even as a nerd in Ye Olde Nerd Shoppe, I've seen guys in there who have a palpable aura of desperation, an assumption that we're in some kind of brotherhood together, and this is the Last Safe Place for him. Those guys are horrifying.

Bring in someone without a penis, and they lose their shit. They either go fetal, or they go on the attack, either assuming that this is The One Girl They Have a Chance With or, even worse, they aggressively want them to justify their presence and validity in this holy ground for nerddom.

"HERE'S THE DEAL, SPORTO: IT ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT YOU. CALM THE FUCK DOWN. TAKE YOUR LITHIUM AND LET THE NICE PERSON ENJOY THEIR TIME, TOO."

Human Snorenado

• Icon
The nerd store that I worked at for a while had a pretty good atmosphere, because it had a pretty diverse crowd show up there to game.  A lot of the magic players were dudes in their later 20's/early 30's, and while nerdy dudes at that age aren't GUARANTEED to have it figured out, most of us did.  And there was also a board gaming group of mostly older people that met up a couple times a week to game, and they were all really chill and there were actually plenty of women in that group.

Everyone hated the YuGiOh kids, though. Like, everyone.  They were loud, stupid, obnoxious and didn't clean up after themselves.  I was so happy when I got to cancel their weekly tournament one day.
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
How does anyone read any post over two sentences in this thread?
AMC

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
More proof that Twitter kills brain cells.

hampster

I broke through a wall last night. I was coming home from the gym, running home like I usually do, and I just started sprinting. And here comes nerd alert, but it's the best analogy I can think of. You guys know in DBZ how Vegeta is basically killing himself to unlock his Super Saiyan ability, and it just won't happen? And then he's training during a meteor shower, and he just stops giving a single fuck, and it happens? That's kind of what I felt, except with no meteors and less golden hair.

This is the first time I literally facepalmed after reading something on the internet. I still love you though and I'm happy for you.

Don't worry awesom-o, I know that feel. Sometimes when I'm in the bathroom and the poop is putting up a fight I put my hands into a triangle and think of this scene while pushing

spoiler (click to show/hide)
TRI-BEAM TRI-BEAM TRI-BEAM

::splash::

:whew
[close]
Zzz

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
50-60. 17 GB.

Your posts aren't even bad, I think I just black out when I see a Bebpo post.
AMC

FatalT

Saw Pacific Rim with this random overweight girl from MeetMe. I didn't want to go alone. Movie was awesome. She was creepy. Talked hella loud during the previews and movie, breathed like a Kaiju, and fell asleep like 20 times during the movie.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I kissed the 21 year-old and then stuck my tongue down her throat. I didn't ask her for permission because fuck PD.

FatalT

RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #4779 on: August 07, 2013, 02:26:22 AM »
Next time you can use your cock!

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 02:45:32 AM by Flannel Boy »

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I'm definitely smitten :)

:pimp

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Malek is smiting gurls up in hurr :ohhh
yar

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I don't have a gag reflex
  :gladbron

Human Snorenado

• Icon
"proof plz"
yar

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
A baby is a blessing ya'll.

Flannel Boy

• Icon

Thanks for editing your post and neutering my joke. I'm being forcefully sterilized even in the digital realm these days.  :-\

I deleted it a minute before you responded. And I only deleted it because I was too drunk to edit it.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
Maybe she just wants to fuck

Flannel Boy

• Icon
It still blows my mind that Star Wars Girl wants to go out again.

She's slogged through the Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones, so she might as well watch Revenge of the Sith.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Women.  ::)

You know my age, you cold message me, you message me non-stop, you ask me out, you ask me out again, you message me non-stop some more, and now you tell me that our age difference bothers you.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
At least the age difference can't make her gag.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
You go out with youngins, you usually get drama queens.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Well, she hasn't dumped me yet. She has said she has to "think about it," which I guess just means she's putting it off.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Yeah, I prefer being a shut-in to this.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
You go out with youngins, you usually get drama queens.

A-fucking-men, sister.
yar

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I just wanna be banged by you. 

I don't understand women.

I swallow

:gladbron

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Because you don't understand what she sees in you?

Mandark

• Icon
Because you don't understand what she sees in you?

It's more that she sees him in her.

She jut wants to bang. What is there to understand?
野球

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
put it all out there: ask for anal. and before dinner, natch.
duc