Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1247181 times)

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #5160 on: October 31, 2013, 03:25:38 AM »
No! You should still go if she wants. Maybe she's totally into you. I'm just saying that overall, classmates eat and drink together all the time. Especially in business classes where there's a lot of group work.

Mupepe

• Icon
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #5161 on: October 31, 2013, 10:09:59 AM »
Jesus Christ.  SMFH

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #5162 on: October 31, 2013, 10:12:46 AM »
Got another date tonight with the lady I guess I'll refer to as "tattooed hairdresser" :mynicca
yar

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5163 on: October 31, 2013, 10:19:46 AM »
I was kinda joking there, Mups. I'm going to give this a fair shot, and if nothing happens, I ain't even mad.

Also, I think it was really clear that I was asking her on a date. Supposedly, women have this amazing intuition and almost always know when guys are into them. But if there's any confusion, I should be able to figure it out quickly.

Got another date tonight with the lady I guess I'll refer to as "tattooed hairdresser"

Should be Tattooed Hairdresser Girl to fit the template of this thread.
My bad.  It's too early and we all know some ridiculous shit has been posted in here.

I think asking a classmate for a drink and not tying it to something class related is plenty clear enough.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5164 on: October 31, 2013, 10:22:00 AM »
Shit, you're right.  Tattooed Hairdresser Girl it is.
yar

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #5165 on: October 31, 2013, 11:45:11 AM »
She wanted to send her descriptions of my shits every time I took one cause she likes that for some weird reason.

I know  :-\
SRY

Robo

« Reply #5166 on: October 31, 2013, 01:35:12 PM »
My girlfriend is dressing up as a boy scout.  She really knows what gets me going.  :drool
obo

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5167 on: October 31, 2013, 01:40:31 PM »
My girlfriend is dressing up as a boy scout.  She really knows what gets me going.  :drool

"He was caught sucking a cub scout's dick."

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5168 on: November 01, 2013, 01:21:11 AM »
Hey guys, anyone notice that the sky is a particularly lovely shade of blue lately?
yar

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5169 on: November 01, 2013, 11:28:48 AM »
She's sending mixed signals?

In my experience it's more effective to ask a classmate out to a casual lunch, preferably at some hole in the wall place near campus. It's easy to make it school related, and during the lunch you'll inevitably talk about non-school stuff too.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #5170 on: November 01, 2013, 01:23:40 PM »
Sometimes even ladies use that tactic.
AMC

Robo

« Reply #5171 on: November 01, 2013, 03:40:59 PM »
Some of us aren't willing to sacrifice our integrity and join the servant class just to get laid.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 03:53:30 PM by Robo »
obo

Robo

« Reply #5172 on: November 01, 2013, 03:42:18 PM »
I wish I could 'like' my own posts.
obo

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
« Reply #5173 on: November 01, 2013, 04:16:29 PM »
Pity liked.
brb

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #5174 on: November 02, 2013, 11:47:26 AM »
Got another date tonight with the lady I guess I'll refer to as "tattooed hairdresser" :mynicca

Good luck with this... in my personal experience the tattooed hairdresser girls tend to be on the crazy side...
^_^

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #5175 on: November 02, 2013, 12:17:56 PM »
Hey guys, anyone notice that the sky is a particularly lovely shade of blue lately?

No, for the last few weeks in Toronto it's been raining non-stop.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5176 on: November 02, 2013, 01:36:55 PM »

No, for the last few weeks in Toronto it's been raining non-stop.

Same.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5177 on: November 02, 2013, 03:56:29 PM »
Y'all are hopeless.
yar

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5178 on: November 02, 2013, 03:59:36 PM »
Yeah, I sure wish I lived in Georgia.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Michigan  :deadpos
[close]

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
« Reply #5179 on: November 03, 2013, 01:03:34 AM »
I've not posted in this thread in a while, but I thought I would update since Demi, Jaybo, and Bloodwake are the only ones on the Bore that see my crap on Facebook.

I've been dating the same girl I met from OKC since April.  Things are going really well.  So well, that I began paying on an engagement ring back in September and finally paid it off.  She has no clue that I've already got one, but we have talked about marriage and she wants to. 

Still working on meeting her parents.  They live over an hour away and our schedules just haven't lined up for it.  I'm a traditionalist, so I'm not going to propose until after I have met her parents and have had a chance to ask her father for his blessing.

She loves my son and he loves her back.

All is well.

WTF

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5180 on: November 03, 2013, 01:16:08 AM »
I'm happy for you dude. Is a congrats ok even though you haven't asked yet??

Bebpo

« Reply #5181 on: November 03, 2013, 02:02:53 PM »
So my girlfriend broke up with me, I think.  Maybe.  We have communication problems once in a while where she gets depressed or does something wrong and cuts me (and everyone else in the universe off) for like a week because she's afraid of confrontation.  Complete communication black out, won't answer texts/phone/door etc...  It's like when I quit The Bore or Gaf for a week to get away from the drama, except with real life and instead she just takes care of herself and reads and posts on reddit.  Otherwise the relationship has been great and we've both been really happy and we see a therapist to talk about stuff like that on a weekly basis.

But last week she did that again and I was kind of stressed out and lashed out a bit about how it's not cool and unfair and hurts me when she disappears like that when we have plans and she just vanishes off the face of the earth without even giving me a heads up, and then yesterday she e-mailed me that she wanted me to let her let me go because it hurts her to hurt me so much when things like this happen and it's not fair to me and she wants me to be with someone whose got their shit together more like I do.  So I replied, no and some reasons why.

So maybe I just got dumped and it sucks and was sudden since less than a week ago she was shouting out to a crowd that "this is the man I'm going to marry!" and writing posts on reddit about how this relationship has made her into a better person and I was telling her how happy I was with life and how it was nice being happy and stable and it gives me time to pursue my hobbies and arts and spend more time with my friends. 

Or maybe things will work out.  I don't know.  I'd like it to work out and when we talk we have good communication and can work through anything and make the relationship stronger but when she cuts me off and we're not talking at all (well I'm talking through occasional texts, knocking on her door; but it's all one-sided since she doesn't answer) for days, she has all the power in the relationship since I can't do anything about it until she is ready to talk and come back to the world again.

A lot of this comes down to the age difference.  She's 20, I'm 32.  She said she was fine with the gap, even her parents are (which surprised me and I was seriously afraid her dad would beat the crap out of me).  She's pretty intellectually mature in a lot of ways so it makes her think she's older than she is and she should be responsible and have her shit together so she feels guilty and that she's a mess because she doesn't.  But in a lot of ways she's still an 18-24 year old whose just starting college and just getting out of the house for the first time and it's totally normal for her to still be just learning how to stand on her own two feet.  Hell, I didn't really learn that until I was around 24/25.  But it makes her feel guilty and she compares herself to me having a stable life, house, career, friends, hobbies, good time management for being able to keep on top of all of them and sees herself as weak and not able to carry her half of the weight of a relationship. 

Drama  :-\
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 02:04:53 PM by Bebpo »

Bebpo

« Reply #5182 on: November 03, 2013, 02:15:19 PM »
Yeah, it's something that's been a problem her whole life.  Previous boyfriends have broken up with her because of it and it definitely puts strain on any relationship.  I had to cancel a trip we were going to do for my birthday weekend because she fell off the grid right before my birthday.  This time our Halloween plans went out the window (we'd gotten costumes and everything) because it happened right before Halloween.  She tries to work on it with therapy (and she sees a psychiatrist and is on plenty of medications for depression & anxiety), but it still happens.  It's tough, because it's definitely hard on a relationship (and that you can't make any concrete plans), but if everything else is great outside those times, it's worth it despite of it.  Plus it's still early in the relationship so I feel like there's ways to figure out how to make those times less destructive on the relationship.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5183 on: November 03, 2013, 03:25:40 PM »
Of course her parents were fine with her dating a lawyer.

Too many red flags bro, I'd cut my losses and dip. The age gap was going to screw you eventually anyway.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #5184 on: November 03, 2013, 03:38:35 PM »
Age gap. How old is she?

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5185 on: November 03, 2013, 03:52:48 PM »
20. 12 years gap.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #5186 on: November 03, 2013, 04:26:30 PM »
20 plus issues that make it so she doesn't talk to someone for weeks on end? Bounce.

Robo

« Reply #5187 on: November 04, 2013, 11:14:03 AM »
I'm a random person on the internet making snap judgments on limited information of your complicated situation and emotional commitments and I also say, "bounce".
obo

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5188 on: November 04, 2013, 11:50:41 AM »
...bounce.

And, this is gonna seem super dickish, but I'm gonna say it anyway- you should stop seeing such younger women.  If there's a reason you don't like women closer to your own age, I would hope that your last couple of experiences would have helped fix that.  If (my theory) there's a reason women your age aren't as interested in you, maybe you need to look to making some changes in your life.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5189 on: November 04, 2013, 12:20:27 PM »
What can I say? I'm a glutton for punishment.
yar

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5190 on: November 04, 2013, 12:20:57 PM »
Jeez.  All that and you say she seems mature for her age?  what? Sounds like a regular self absorbed twenty year old to me.  Read what you posted and realize she has no respect for you as a partner if that's the way she treats you.  That bullshit is pure selfishness. 

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5191 on: November 04, 2013, 12:30:03 PM »
Yeah, it's something that's been a problem her whole life.  Previous boyfriends have broken up with her because of it and it definitely puts strain on any relationship.  I had to cancel a trip we were going to do for my birthday weekend because she fell off the grid right before my birthday.  This time our Halloween plans went out the window (we'd gotten costumes and everything) because it happened right before Halloween.  She tries to work on it with therapy (and she sees a psychiatrist and is on plenty of medications for depression & anxiety), but it still happens.  It's tough, because it's definitely hard on a relationship (and that you can't make any concrete plans), but if everything else is great outside those times, it's worth it despite of it.  Plus it's still early in the relationship so I feel like there's ways to figure out how to make those times less destructive on the relationship.
Jesus just read the bold again.  You're basically saying you're going to find a way to cope with her bullshit.  Or she could, ya know, grow the fuck up.  But she's 20.  So give it another 5 years at least before that happens.  WHAT ARE YOU DOING, BEBS?? Don't do this to yourself, bro.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #5192 on: November 04, 2013, 12:39:39 PM »
Give her another chance. Nobody is perfect.
©ZH

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #5193 on: November 04, 2013, 12:44:15 PM »
Telling her to stop suffering from mental illness and grow the fuck up is obviously the best advice.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #5194 on: November 04, 2013, 12:45:26 PM »
You have all your life to grow up. Can't we live while we're young?
©ZH

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5195 on: November 04, 2013, 01:03:44 PM »
Is she interested in black guys?

:leon

nudemacusers

« Reply #5196 on: November 04, 2013, 01:26:59 PM »
don't date 20 year olds
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5197 on: November 04, 2013, 01:29:15 PM »
Telling her to stop suffering from mental illness and grow the fuck up is obviously the best advice.
Seems more like it's an issue of her being a 20 year old, the immaturity involved in that and how she treats Bebpo in regards to her mental illness TBH.  Could be wrong as we're all on the outside looking in though. 

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #5198 on: November 04, 2013, 07:34:24 PM »
I have an 8 year gap between my g/f and I - I haven't found it to be too much of a problem, and her parents love me... the only thing is sometimes she doesn't get nostalgic references I tend to make... for example, Above and Beyond's radio show was on and they were playing a remix of "Blue Monday", and she never heard the song...

The funniest thing is she gets tired out a bit earlier than I do when we go out.  :lol
^_^

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #5199 on: November 04, 2013, 09:15:46 PM »
at least wait til theyre 21
dur

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #5200 on: November 04, 2013, 09:17:52 PM »
I'm a random person on the internet making snap judgments on limited information of your complicated situation and emotional commitments and I also say, "bounce".

How can one have a relationship with someone who takes a break from it for weeks on end?

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #5201 on: November 04, 2013, 10:30:04 PM »
For you, Malek:

^_^

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5202 on: November 04, 2013, 10:51:18 PM »
I do love a good synchronicity every now and then. Except when they bring up memories of me being a total goober.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #5203 on: November 06, 2013, 01:41:07 AM »
Have you ever told someone that you actually like them and their response was "What??" and you're wondering if everything you know about the human emotional complex is wrong?

But that's why we have whiskey.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5204 on: November 06, 2013, 01:56:34 AM »
For you, Malek:

I'm just not feeling "the Spark."

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5205 on: November 06, 2013, 02:07:11 AM »
That's why you shouldn't like people.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #5206 on: November 06, 2013, 02:24:07 AM »
Unless you're already dating what's the point of any kind of confessional. It's just going to be awkward.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #5207 on: November 06, 2013, 03:16:24 AM »
She was just asking why I looked weird as she was going back to do something which I tried denying and a few hours later I just texted saying that it was because I actually liked talking to her (yes this was all texts). I'm like 95% sure she's trying to seem oblivious but we have the same class and work in the same lab so there's guaranteed to be aftermath.

What do you know, I still have lots of whiskey left.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #5208 on: November 06, 2013, 03:28:46 AM »
Oh the latter of course. I don't text as stupid as I look.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5209 on: November 06, 2013, 03:35:37 AM »
Tell girls you like them with texts, brehs.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #5210 on: November 06, 2013, 03:46:44 AM »
If it's the latter, then there's your problem. I'm usually left confused after reading your posts about anything. Can't imagine you trying to explain to this girl that you like her through a text.

What exactly did you write?

That I had "a weird expression because I actually just liked talking to her if that made any sense".

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #5211 on: November 06, 2013, 07:36:05 AM »
 :what are you in fouth grade
pcp

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #5212 on: November 06, 2013, 07:42:00 AM »
To be fair, English is am nintenho's 7th or 8th language. 
🍆🍆

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5213 on: November 06, 2013, 10:22:29 AM »
Alright, time to go feel awkward around a girl who ostensibly has still agreed to go out with me.

It's amazing that, after 29 years, life can still find new ways to fuck with me.

Just gotta avoid eye contact at all costs.
I don't understand this thinking.  Why do you let it get to you so much?  It's really not that big of a deal.  You're being a bit melodramatic.

And by the way, did you ever follow it up?  Like "hey, so what about that coffee?"  If not, I don't think you have a reason to be this way. 

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5214 on: November 06, 2013, 03:23:45 PM »
Stahp!  She's probably feeling awkward wondering "I thought the guy wanted to go on a coffee date with me.  I wonder why he never brought it up again."  It's not like a date was ever set and she stood you up or really bailed.  You're just hoping that you can dangle a bit of it in front of her and she'll do the rest of the heavy lifting.  Good luck with that.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5215 on: November 06, 2013, 06:48:32 PM »
Just be all, "hey did you still want to get coffee/a drink/whatever sometime?  how's this weekend?"

QUIT BEING SUCH A WEIRDO ABOUT IT
yar

nudemacusers

« Reply #5216 on: November 06, 2013, 07:08:22 PM »
Please don't be the guy who 'clears it up' by going on an awkward, lengthy explanation for your actions. Just ask a ho out.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #5217 on: November 06, 2013, 08:46:56 PM »
There was never an instance where overanalyzing the fuck out of a situation ever helped me.
🍆🍆

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5218 on: November 06, 2013, 08:55:28 PM »
Because my whole thing is combining narcissism with crippling self-doubt and a tendency to catastrophize every situation. This is nothing new.

You sound like Dwight Howard.

Your life is not going to end if you get turned down. That revelation is like when you first discovered xhamster or xvideos, life changing.

FatalT

« Reply #5219 on: November 07, 2013, 12:06:08 AM »
I haven't been on The Bore in like 2 months. Coincidentally I also got into a relationship 2 months ago.