Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1256233 times)

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
I went on a second date tonight. 

pretty meh.

welp that's my story.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
well I had basically written off this kind of thing for the foreseeable future of my life, was content putting my energy into math and arguing on the internet and stuff, but I randomly met a girlllllllll who I'm pretty into, and she likes me if I'm not delusional, and we will see each other again. now watch me spin up wild unmoored fantasies in my head to come crashing down

I didn't know you were a Five Percenter. It all makes sense now.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
[Edit] In other news, I reactivated my OKC account a couple of days ago for reasons I can't figure out.  Feeling pathetic, I deactivated it again tonight.

As a public-ish figure idek if I can really put up an online dating profile.  :shaq2

All I need is a client's kid spotting me and narcing me out to their 'rents.  :neogaf

Why should it make any difference to anyone if you're on an online dating site or not?  ???

Kevtones

Celebrated our month anniversary with Italian, a nice zin, and some anal beads.

All in all, great night.
wrong

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
I'm single again and ready to mingle! !
UNF

Kevtones

What are you offering Blackmage?
wrong

nudemacusers

today i discovered bracli pearl undergarments ( :nsfw )

:whew
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
In other news, I reactivated my OKC account a couple of days ago for reasons I can't figure out.  Feeling pathetic, I deactivated it again tonight.

And I just ran into her account on another dating website, and it said she was active three days ago.  BLOCKED THE BITCH.  Now I need to find me a woman.
WTF

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
My last relationship was a trainwreck, I've been staying out of the long game the last two years or so (been dating no more than 3/4 times and staying away from girls i could potentially see myself falling for) not only cause of the last relationship, but because I wanted to focus on my studies. I'm finishing off my Oracle (yes boo hisss etc) certifications this year and past that all I want to do is take cooking, jog, judo and do some languages. I'll have plenty of time for a full on chick again.

The thought is kind of scaring me though, my life has been near flawlessly awesome the way it has been going the last two years. I'm pretty selfish when it comes to doing stuff, my biggest flaw I think (I only want to do what I want lol). It's probably going to be a struggle for me to ease back into the long game (there is a girl I like, but have purposefully held her at arms length till I sort my shit) i'm hoping she's still interested and willing to deal with a highly imperfect brah :heart

I kinda dont want to do the long thing though, but I somehow feel I need to, conflicting themes battling inside :(

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Why should it make any difference to anyone if you're on an online dating site or not?  ???

Not that I was on one, but what I would have to say on one if I didn't want to end up with someone who I couldn't really be in a relationship with.

I both maintain an inaccurate professional persona and allow my clients to take pieces of biographical information about me and draw their own inaccurate conclusions with that information. Karakand gots to get paid, yo.  :yeshrug

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain

today i discovered C thongs  :nsfw
dur

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
I think I'm going to lose it.  Everyone keeps on telling me, "If God wills it, maybe you two will get back together..."

I'm pretty sure her will is going to come before God's on this one.  In the meantime, I'm trying to find a reason to hate her and I can't.

[Edit] In other news, I reactivated my OKC account a couple of days ago for reasons I can't figure out.  Feeling pathetic, I deactivated it again tonight.

What??? What's the story with this one. Marriage is off? You didnt even get to fuck her on the cruise? Come fuck me, Andy. God wills it.
fat

nudemacusers

today i discovered C thongs  :nsfw
those are for skanks and hoors
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
Did you check out the guy one sided thongs? Perfect summer attire
dur

nudemacusers

there is some good feedback on those. i'll consider it.  :-*
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
I think I'm going to lose it.  Everyone keeps on telling me, "If God wills it, maybe you two will get back together..."

I'm pretty sure her will is going to come before God's on this one.  In the meantime, I'm trying to find a reason to hate her and I can't.

What??? What's the story with this one. Marriage is off? You didnt even get to fuck her on the cruise? Come fuck me, Andy. God wills it.

Yeah, we split up two weeks ago.  I'm past the denial and sadness stage.  Now I'm just angry.
WTF

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
She prolly would change her mind if she knew you could eat pussy like a champ.
fat

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
I am pretty good at that.  I got my alphabet technique down and everything.
WTF

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Joined a dating site.  :snoop

I used to be in a relationship with someone who'd make jokes involving What Is to Be Done? and their college dorm shower, now I'm being pointed at people who only read Nick Sparks books.  :stahp

At least getting messages is an ego boost after feeling so thoroughly rejected.  :yeshrug

Phoenix Dark

I Am The Walrus?

Kara

Once a friend of mine said, "I am the Walrus, coo coo, ka-fucking-choo," and I tried to replicate this phrase while extremely drunk another night and ended up saying, "coo coo fa-cock-in,"  instead.

I never lived that one down. :goty2

Kara

Just got an email from my dating site of choice promising that they'd found someone "as unique as [I am]".

My responses:

1.  :heh

2. Jesus I hope not. One of me is bad enough.

3.  :fbm

Rahxephon91

Pretty bad when you're mother notices girls checked you out and then tries to nudge into some sort of conversation with them.

Which is what happen today at my niece's birthday. I guess one of my niece's friends had her sister accompany her. Decent looking Filipino girl who of course had no one her age to talk to at this party. Of course my inability to talk to women naturally stopped me from instigating any conversation.

This is kind of a big problem with me in general and it's pretty crippling.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
I put myself back on OKcupid, but I haven't filled it out yet. Just put up pictures. The ladies be hollerin' already!!  :aah
UNF

Phoenix Dark

Damn. Do you find that it's easy to talk to women once a conversation starts, but it's impossible for you to instigate a conversation? I had that problem. If a girl started talking to me I'd be fine and could converse decently, whereas the thought of walking up to a girl and saying hi was crippling.

One thig I used to do was approach women when they were somewhere I was heading. So I wouldn't walk over and sit next to a girl, but if she was in a library section I needed to go to or in line for something I planned on doing (like getting food) I'd head over there. That way she might start the conversation and I could follow her lead.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Damn. Do you find that it's easy to talk to women once a conversation starts, but it's impossible for you to instigate a conversation? I had that problem. If a girl started talking to me I'd be fine and could converse decently, whereas the thought of walking up to a girl and saying hi was crippling.

One thig I used to do was approach women when they were somewhere I was heading. So I wouldn't walk over and sit next to a girl, but if she was in a library section I needed to go to or in line for something I planned on doing (like getting food) I'd head over there. That way she might start the conversation and I could follow her lead.

I don't like being approached by women because of white problems. If I'm not prepared for it, and a hot girl approaches me, I get really red in the face. :(
UNF

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
That's a good hint though. I appreciate it in women, anyway.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
That L's I receive when it comes to women is astronomical.

L's? Does that mean Lusty Eyes?  :-*
UNF

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment

I don't like being approached by women because of white problems. If I'm not prepared for it, and a hot girl approaches me, I get really red in the face. :(

A girl I have/had a huge crush on actually just came up to me and kissed me once, out of nowhere, and I wasn't ready for it and didn't react properly at all, it was very sad  :'(
QED

recursivelyenumerable

I was just completely dead-fish passive and non-reactive when she tried to kiss me. I felt absolutely terrible about it like I'd insulted her.

It sux because she's one of the most attractive-to-me people I've ever met - intellectually (she is a research biochemist omg), spiritually and physically. I'm still friends-ish with her but she has a quasi-boyfriend these days.

I mean, I guess it's still possible something might happen, but Cordelia and Wesley never tried getting back together even after he became a badass on Angel, so I'm not holding my breath.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 08:57:51 PM by recursivelyenumerable »
QED

Kara

Always gotta embrace a kiss, breh. It can lead anywhere.

recursivelyenumerable

Yeah, I just happened to be in an unreceptive mental state at that moment sadly.
QED

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Dude. The interest is still there, recoverable. Just say, "hey, could we try that kiss again?"

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
If someone wants to kiss you it's not like the desire just goes away unless they're a fucking weirdo cocktease.

I think the biggest mistake I see people new or shy to this is that they think there are these moments they haven't capitalized on and it's over. Shit ain't like that at all. Be proactive.

recursivelyenumerable

eh, I guess the real problem is that I don't really believe I'm capable of having a relationship (tm) because

(1) I've never really had one and am afraid of fucking up and hurting her + me, b/c I am selfish, exploitive, alternately egomaniacal and self-loathing, and emotionally/spiritually lazy and broken in too many ways
(2) I have too much other stuff screwed up in my life right now (well, pretty much all the time actually) and trying to bring someone else into that seems like a recipe for disaster

as long as those hold true I will probably continue finding excuses to squander "opportunities" and disappoint any women misguided enough to think they like me.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 12:33:53 AM by recursivelyenumerable »
QED

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
 :shaq2 :goty

Kara

If someone cares about you recurse they'll buckle up and ride along with you through the screwed up stuff in your life. It's very empowering.

As for your first point, it's commendable to not want to hurt people but you're not going to work through those negative personality traits hermetically. In the past I haven't been all that dissimilar myself but I got to a point through trial and error that I never thought I'd get to when I was in my early 20s.

e: Dating site update - I contacted someone the other day and they literally deactivated their profile lmao.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
I'm already going on a date on Thursday night and I haven't even filled out my profile still... Maybe I'll just leave it blank forever. I think I can only make it worse anyway
UNF

recursivelyenumerable

Hmm, you've never struck me as egomaniacal.

the ostentatious self-hating as seen in e.g. this thread is largely a thinly veiled expression of narcissism.
QED

Kara

Someone messaged me whose favorite book is 1984.  :snoop

I need to find a nice Party woman.  :lawd

Rahxephon91

Well in general I find it hard to talk to people I don't know. I'm not comfortable and thus can't really talk naturally. I've mad some progress being a bit more outgoing, but it's still a thing. But sure if someone talked to me first and I got good feedback, I would be able to converse better. That never happens though.

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier

Well in general I find it hard to talk to people I don't know. I'm not comfortable and thus can't really talk naturally. I've mad some progress being a bit more outgoing, but it's still a thing. But sure if someone talked to me first and I got good feedback, I would be able to converse better. That never happens though.

Don't fret about the last bit, it's not a big deal.

I've never had a woman start a conversation with me, but at least I've managed to approach women successfully in clubs and have gotten laid. I don't think I look terrible, but I've come to accept that I'm not attractive enough for strangers to approach me.

:yeshrug

I have been hit on by gay men though :lol, but unfortunately I don't swing that way.
<コ:彡

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー

I've always had the other problem... easy for me to approach and talk to a girl, difficult for me to keep a conversation going.
^_^

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
So I was browsing okcupid and came across a girl with the biggest boobs ever. Her face is meh but holy crap those boobs were ridiculous.
UNF

Mupepe

• Icon
Someone messaged me whose favorite book is 1984.  :snoop

I need to find a nice Party woman.  :lawd
High Schoolers :drool

Kara

Funnily enough, they said it had been their favorite book since 10th grade.  :lol

I also got a message from a self-described otaku.  :snoop

I should just join a monastery, do they still illuminate manuscripts by hand?

Kara

Come home to hits in my inbox.  :whew

Probably shouldn't open them up.  :goty2

Kara

Update: one of them is a bookkeeper.  :rejoice

e: Lowlight from another one - "people don't get a chance to see that I'm intelligent . . . However when a subject peaks [sic] my interest I must read all about it." :snoop
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 02:22:25 AM by Karakand »

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
You really hate the ones that sound like you.

Himu

Don't have a favorite book but if I had to choose...I'd go with Monkey: Folk Novel of China.

I'm such a Cheeaboo.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 03:23:35 AM by Formerly Known As Himuro »
IYKYK

Kara

You really hate the ones that sound like you.

It makes me feel v. self-conscious.  :-[

Apparently my favorite book shares a name with an entry in a serial Swedish crime drama series. Thanks Helene Tursten, now I have to specify which Golden Calf is my favorite.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 03:36:23 AM by Karakand »

Phoenix Dark

I just list my favorite authors instead of favorite books, to be different.
:smug

Mupepe

• Icon
To prove that I'm not an ultra serious liberal loving taco I'll just say my favorite book is The Gunslinger because it has guns in it.  Out-angst that

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I actually don't really care much for fiction books anymore.  Take that motherfuckers :smug
[close]

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
My favorite book is A Rebours. My favorite book in english is A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man. Now which of you assholes is gonna fuck me?
serge

Kara

If I were a switch hitter you'd be my dreamboat, WM. :heartbeat

My favorite book is Karakand's post history, which inspired Don Draper from Mad Men.

:dead

My life would be much less complicated if I could assume the identity of a successful person while making sure I died in a manner that paid out on the lucrative life insurance policy on my head in a way that would cast no suspicion on the beneficiaries.  :ohhh :fbm
[close]

Kara

Tell her to look up http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pique and read all about that.

This person asked me what my #1 pet peeve in a partner was and instead of providing my usual response (being ignorant of -any- current events), I responded with some snide comment about homophones.  :hitler

recursivelyenumerable

these days I'm incredibly ignorant of current events that aren't tech industry bullshit.  :derp
QED

Kara

I said -any-,  recur.  :-*

Kara

Exchanged a flurry of messages with a driven, independent woman last night.  :jawalrus

Now bring on the crushing rejection when she eventually realizes I'm a fucking piece of shit.  :aah
[close]

BTW, whenever I get asked "what's one thing you'd change about yourself?" on this site since apparently online dating is a fucking job interview, it always takes a colossal act of will on my part to just not write, "cease being a fucking piece of shit."

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
There was a real funny screen grab on twitter earlier today of a Randian dating site profile of a woman looking for her Galt who used similar language. I can't find it now, but trust it would be a comical follow-up to karakand's post above.