Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1247379 times)

Oblivion

Okay, I'm back.

Good news is that my kidneys are safe and sound.

Bad news is that it ended pretty horribly.

I won't get into the details, but it started off pretty great, but by the end, it went to hell. Basically she tells me straight up that she's not interested in me. This would have been okay were it not for the fact that she led me on, specifically from our most recent date. Needless to say, I wasn't too thrilled upon hearing that and hightailed it out of there.

Gonna be in a pretty bad mood for a while, but on the plus side, I don't have to deal with her anymore. Also, it's become abundantly clear to me that the shelf life for naturally big boobs is pretty dang short, unfortunately.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Well.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
Damn, not naturally big boobs.

Mupepe

• Icon
I think we need to talk about the "natural shelf life" of big boobs. People age, bro. All tits change shape with age but I see it like aged beef or cheese, you learn to appreciate the new distinct flavors.*

*All assuming the woman actually takes care of herself and the natural aging process isn't sped up by any number of methods.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Sorry Skyrim, we got caught up in the nude party thing and forgot about reminding you that this was a self-assessed L.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Sorry Skyrim, we got caught up in the nude party thing and forgot about reminding you that this was a self-assessed L.
:rejoice

Oblivion

I think we need to talk about the "natural shelf life" of big boobs. People age, bro. All tits change shape with age but I see it like aged beef or cheese, you learn to appreciate the new distinct flavors.*

*All assuming the woman actually takes care of herself and the natural aging process isn't sped up by any number of methods.

Well don't get me wrong. It'd still suck on them like a hungry two year old. They were just a little bit droopier than I thought they'd be for someone her age (she was 37 btw).

Oh you.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
I coulda been mean / obtuse and made a Daggerfall / limp dick joke instead. :hitler

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
She's 40, that sounds pretty natural for "droopy boobs" -- ofcourse, no pics means it didnt happen. You probably sat at home eating a sandwich like a LOSER
fat

Himu

Tips on asking a man out?
IYKYK

Kara

Depends on how thirsty he is.

Himu

He looks at my tits and I've caught him staring at my ass.
IYKYK

Himu

HOW? :brazilcry
IYKYK

Kara

"Hey wanna go out sometime?"

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
"Is there something you want to ask me?" *twirls hair*  :-*

I dunno. I'm not a woman.  :yeshrug

spoiler (click to show/hide)
well... at least not anymore... 
[close]

Himu

I've never asked a guy out before. I could try that. I just wish he'd ask instead. Oh well. :brazilcry
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 11:32:26 PM by Queen of Ice »
IYKYK

Kara

I've never asked a guy out before.

Now's the time to try!

Himu

Devo knows the TMI :nsfw girl version. Devooo help :stahp
IYKYK

Himu

No. I refuse to ask him out. I can't risk it. :brazilcry But he sends butterflies down to my phantom vagina :noah

Mixed sexy eyes dreads Man :brazilcry
IYKYK

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Work relationships too risky, especially if you have sekretz.

Himu

The butterflies :stahp
IYKYK

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
I just drown my butterflies in booze and forget that I had any interest in someone in the first place.  :aah

Worked out great when I had the hots for some co-worker but I knew it wouldn't work because she was too religious. I even said swear words when I was around her to demonstrate that I wasn't some clean cut Boj (derogatory word for a BJU student) that she could have brought home to her parent's.  :aah

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
if you want to go out them with, ask em out. don't do that thing you've done where you wait for everyone to initiate activities with you and then get depressed when they don't
nat

Kara

I just drown my butterflies in booze and forget that I had any interest in someone in the first place.  :aah

:mynicca

Think I'm gonna preemptively give myself the L and do this this instead of leaping and taking the L with my latest cock up.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
In other news, "Phantom Vagina" is a great name for a punk band, or a Venture Bros. villain.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
...I think I'm entering into a whore phase, and I'm kind of ok with that
yar

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Has anyone ever happily given up on dating? I didn't start until I moved out of my parents house a couple years ago and for about 6 months I tried online dating which was all right but pretty volatile.

Then I figured it would be better to just only try to ask girls out in real life. The first person I asked out (and was rejected by) preferred a guy who randomly came up to her and asked her out and who she was completely gushing over even though she wasn't sure of his first name. That plus the fact that she thought 4 months was a pretty long relationship helped me feel better even though she was really passive-aggressive and used me for favors which I only did to show I wasn't holding a grudge. At least it was a problem with my appearance rather than attitude.

Including her, I have asked 5 girls in the last year and a half and didn't get one date. I never expect anyone to be a perfect match, I just would want to see someone is interested. I'm pretty sure the problem is that I have hemifacial microsomia which is pretty apparent despite a handful of surgeries that tried to correct it. It's one thing if you look flawed in a way that people see everyday like acne scars or being a little overweight but it's different if you are the only person with such a flaw. It feels like too much of a compromise to date someone like that. With Internet dating at least you can take a picture from an angle which hides it in my case but I really don't think I want to go through the trouble anymore if it just keeps acknowledging something I can't fix.

Kara

Have you considered working with groups that would, given their purpose, be comprised of people who are more familiar with hemifacial microsomia? (e.g. The Little Baby Face Foundation)

I could (as much as someone who doesn't have it) understand if you don't want to be reminded of it all the time, but people in those circles would be more accommodating of you as you really are and not you as you appear. Also you could look better as a person [via volunteerism] which some sick fucks find attractive. :yuck

I don't know where you live, if it's BFE this is probably bad advice.

It's also predatory, but I'm open about being a piece of shit.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
I've already had whatever surgeries can be used to correct it if that's what you're saying.

Kara

I've already had whatever surgeries can be used to correct it if that's what you're saying.

I'm saying be around people who don't think anything of it.

Fishing with grenades works too.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
am nintenho, you only need to find the one partner, but you may have to try many time before finding that partner. You perceive your hemifacial microsomia as a disadvantage, and many others may as well, but your future partner --who is out there-- will not perceive it as anything other than part of your whole.

You're fine. Don't focus on it so much.

If you look in a site which focuses on visual matching, you may hinder yourself. If you instead engage in activities with people with similar values, you'll find similarly minded people immediately.

Mupepe

• Icon
5 girls in the last year and a half doesn't sound like enough to give up to me. Thats low. In my early 20s I asked out every woman I was attracted to. You get over the no really quick and 10-20% said yes in my experience. Its just a numbers game. Throw enough shit at a wall and something will stick. That 10-20% was more than enough dating experience. But maybe I am just a slut. But I feel like this method was good for socializing myself, building my confidence and earning relationship experience.

Mupepe

• Icon
Oh yeah and I met my wife with that method. I would have never had any real reason to ask for her number because our interactions were extremely limited. But I liked the shape of her ass and asked for her number. Never knew she would be my best friend and now wife for almost 5 years now (18 more days).

Beezy

dat ass brought you together :-[

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
i broke up with my gf two days ago but i dont feel anything. no sad. no remorse. little bits of happiness of being free but i dont feel like this is right. i should feel something right? it was a ~2 year relationship.
USA

chronovore

• relapsed dev
There are people who argue that the opposite of love is not hate, it's apathy. If that's the case, you might be just not-caring which is reasonable.

The other possibility is that you were so into her that you're in a kind of emotional shock, but it doesn't sound like that was the case.

Mupepe

• Icon
IIRC he was asking advice on how to dump her like a year ago but chickened out. Its the apathy.

Kara

If you didn't care about the person apathy and relief are normal feelings--they just don't assuage a conscience.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
ya i think i stopped caring. i dont even think about her really anymore
USA

Kara

What's that meme itt... on to the next one then?

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
I've been going through phases where I get hung up on my ex every now and then, and sometimes I even think there is a chance that we could get back together.

Now that is over though. 

Got a date this weekend, and this girl is awesome.
WTF

Kara

Five year breakup mark was a few days ago. I remember I came back to the world bitter and not giving a fuck if I lived a single day more. Starting fights with everything under the sun. Going on weeks-long alcohol rampages, playing my guitar in public, smanging indiscriminately, trying to learn everything I could to give myself some solace that life would not go on that way if I kept living it.

Five fucking years. I drove off into a dark canyon highway and almost went off the road three times having lost what I thought was a part of the rest of my life. Now I'm here and usually happy.

Don't worry B, I got you.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
the girl i'm seeing and i finally decided to have a talk and mutually we agree'd we're not right for each other

but we're still gonna be friends

and we're still gonna fuck.

because it's like totally amazing.
nat

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
Doesn't that move her from girlfriend status to marriage material?

:lol
WTF

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
No, because he said "we're still gonna fuck"
fat

Mupepe

• Icon
I can't wait till she fucks someone else and fistful decides he loves her.
The best :drool

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Fistfull gives head so well that chicks can't leave em
:whew

Human Snorenado

• Icon
yar

Phoenix Dark

didn't want to be the first to mention it since I'd feel creepy. Thanks Awesom-O

but yea. smh

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
we all have our white wale
nat

Phoenix Dark

I have a feeling he'll be paying child support for at least 15 years. Marry the first woman who lets you bang her brehs.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
I was lurking on bebpo's fb page last night and I saw his fiancé mention something about chloroform.  :tocry

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Sell me your harem of weeb anime RPGs when she gives you an ultimatum, please
fat

Bebpo

::)

So many assumptions here.  You dudes are kind of ridiculous.  I don't pay more than 50% for anything.  My fiance buys ever other meal, pays half my mortgage payments, and buys me gifts and stuff all the time.  She's specifically asked for a pre-nup before marriage.  This has nothing to do with money.

PD, c'mon man, you know this isn't anywhere near my first relationship wtf.  I've been dating and in relationships non-stop for the last 5-6 years with a half-dozen+ girls.  I'm with my fiance because she's the right one for me.

Like I've mentioned here, I only tend to post relationship stuff when I run into problems, same problems that most couples run into over time.  Sometimes I go 3-4 months without posting once about my relationship, because everything's good and there's nothing to vent about.  Sometimes are problems are rough, but we talk about them, work through them and find a solution like adults.  Like the last thing I came for advice on where everyone was down on us was when her guy friend confessed to her.  Well, it was weird for a couple of weeks when she told him she wasn't interested but let him keep in contact as she didn't know what to do because she didn't want to hurt him/lose him as a friend, but eventually she on her own came to the decision to tell him to fuck off and that his obsession with her is creepy and she's not interested and won't ever be.  Everyone here was down on her for not doing that right away, to the point where most people wanted me to break up with her, but eventually she did exactly what everyone thought she should do.  She took a little while because it was a tough situation and she had to think it through and compose herself to tell a longtime close friend to fuck off.

Life isn't black & white, it's complicated and so are the people in it.  I'm happy, we're happy, and we're finally where we're comfortable letting people know we're engaged.  My fiance got me a badass engagement ring and I'm wearing it with pride.  We spent our relationship anniversary building furniture, cleaning the house and redecorating because having a clean, organized nice place to live is important to me and my fiance wanted to do something that meant a lot to me.  It was a nice way to celebrate and now our house is a place we enjoy being at. 

Good times.

Mupepe

• Icon
Do what makes you happy, bro. I think most people here are legitimately worried, not just trying to be gossip queens. But I can't say shit. I think most people on here (RL friends sure as shit did) would have told me I was making a mistake with my wife if I aired some our early dirty laundry here. So best of luck to you.

Phoenix Dark

Good to hear she saw the light on the male friend drama. I'm still concerned about all this but I'm just a guy on the internet. You know we like you Bepbo, no one is trying to be mean to you.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Bebs, I can't speak for everyone here, but I feel like most of us just want you to be happy, and we're worried about you having a good life. If you think we're worried because you only gave us the perspective angle which presented as the most miserable, well that's possible, but it's also the only thing you presented.

That's just me defending the largely good intentions of your fellow Boritos. I'm still done commenting on your relationship decisions, except to wish you the best.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
:yeshrug fuck us, Bebs, live yo life

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Like I've mentioned here, I only tend to post relationship stuff when I run into problems, same problems that most couples run into over time.

Uhhhh...
yar

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
So. Now that I have some free-time I think I'm going to spend it by getting my fragile ego torn asunder at coffee shops, bars, and book stores.  It'll be good for me since I haven't asked anyone out/got a chick's number in a long ass time.  :tocry
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 09:45:40 PM by Atramental »