Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1256158 times)

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #6960 on: September 11, 2014, 06:07:27 AM »
got another date scheduled with the girl i mentioned before. going to see a play this weekend. i'll probably try to get dinner out of her as well.

the only issue i'm seeing right now is that she takes FOREVER to respond a lot of the times. and it drives my impatient tendencies crazy.

i would think it's just because she isn't interested but she's the one who asked me out to the date this weekend. so i guess i'll just deal with it.
nat

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #6961 on: September 11, 2014, 12:25:42 PM »
I got the number of a girl I met a couple months ago. Saw her again last night and flirted with her a bunch, bought the table drinks (classy!) and hung out with her for a while.  She's super cute but I wonder if she's smart enough for a prolonged thing, or maybe I should just stfu and enjoy life.

:larry
yar

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #6962 on: September 11, 2014, 08:20:53 PM »
My therapist was excited that I'm dating again. :goty2

My date's already taken the subject matter in our texting into inappropriate territory. :goty2

The Business e-mmolated himself to defend our (American only sry) freedoms and isn't here to accuse me of humblebragging. :goty2

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #6963 on: September 11, 2014, 09:49:34 PM »
yea I'm having trouble reconciling the content of the sentences with the smiley accompanying them. 

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #6964 on: September 11, 2014, 10:43:36 PM »
Just remember that it's me posting about myself and you shouldn't have any reconciliation discrepancies anymore. :sabu

spoiler (click to show/hide)
1. I hate it when people are excited for me. Good curse for the curse a Borean thread. "Karakand has to suffer people being excited about his life indefinitely."

2. Feel like I'm driving on a road I've already driven on and rekt multiple times.

3. I miss my high school message board bully because I relate better to people through negative social interactions than positive ones. (See #1.)
[close]

Kara

« Reply #6965 on: September 12, 2014, 02:52:43 AM »
I have a second date on Saturday. :goty

She's excited for it. :goty

Now the great dilemma, dinner before or after the movie?

After so it's easier for us to end up at my place. :goty
[close]

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #6966 on: September 12, 2014, 02:56:35 AM »
hey we're gonna be date buddies on saturday! maybe we'll both get laid (i probably won't)!
nat

jakefromstatefarm

« Reply #6967 on: September 12, 2014, 02:59:59 AM »
...I relate better to people through negative social interactions than positive ones.
[close]
I like funerals more than weddings :larry

Kara

« Reply #6968 on: September 12, 2014, 03:01:38 AM »
hey we're gonna be date buddies on saturday! maybe we'll both get laid (i probably won't)!

I have a bad feeling that I will. :beli

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #6969 on: September 12, 2014, 03:19:17 AM »
I'm not exactly planning on making any moves. I think the girl may still have her v card so I don't wanna be too aggressive and scare her away.
nat

« Reply #6970 on: September 12, 2014, 01:00:50 PM »

Wah wah.
野球

nudemacusers

« Reply #6971 on: September 12, 2014, 01:58:39 PM »

what a strange reaction to the possibility of getting your dick wet.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #6972 on: September 12, 2014, 03:34:34 PM »
8 months! :drudge
o_0

G The Resurrected

« Reply #6973 on: September 12, 2014, 03:42:38 PM »
MAF settling down getting married soon no doubt too.. Someone tamed the wild beast!

G The Resurrected

« Reply #6974 on: September 12, 2014, 04:11:05 PM »
MAF I've got a question for you. Did you meet the parents yet? If so prepare the wedding bells!

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #6975 on: September 12, 2014, 04:28:10 PM »
MAF's come across as one of those "Yes, Dear" domesticated husbands #nomaam
fat

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #6976 on: September 12, 2014, 04:35:42 PM »
nah. I can imagine MAF just telling his wife "nope" in response to a variety of things.

« Reply #6977 on: September 12, 2014, 04:51:18 PM »
8 months! :drudge

Congrats, man. Really happy for you.
野球

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
« Reply #6978 on: September 12, 2014, 05:28:33 PM »
i have never slept with a woman. "slept" is meant to be taken literally.

i always leave after sex. always.

i have never woken up next to a woman.
i have never cuddled with a woman until we both fall asleep.

how broken am i?

i feel like i'm almost entirely broken.
zzz

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #6979 on: September 12, 2014, 05:45:46 PM »
I did, but if you're essentially only there to fuck (and then stuck in a hotel room together) it's not that great, tbh. "Oh, you. Good morning I guess." Cuddling still gives a cheap dopamine rush, but I imagine it feels a lot better with people you love. :larry

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #6980 on: September 12, 2014, 06:06:02 PM »
That's why I keep extra toothbrushes in the crib. If you're staying over the night, you're brushing your teeth before we go to bed. But gotta wait at least 30 minutes after brushing before any kissing tho.

Kara

« Reply #6981 on: September 12, 2014, 08:09:05 PM »
Waking up the next morning next to someone you don't really care about but feigning intimacy anyway because you are an emotional marionette at war to destroy any sense of self you have left. :lawd

$10 says Karakand lies awake in bed, staring into the darkness for about an hour after the sex is done, then goes to the kitchen and pours himself a drink and chain-smokes on the balcony.

Please, I don't even have a balcony. :smug

And even if it's slivovitz, I don't trust the ancom revolutionary cell I inadvertently moved in with enough to leave it anywhere but my closet, so I don't even need to go to the kitchen to drink away my pain. :smug

I could write a wall of text about my general ambivalence towards all this that I hope would clear up any confusion but (1) lol didn't read, (2) counting chickens before the hatch, (3) I think some things should probably die with me. Even my roster of mental health professionals with an NFL turnover rate doesn't get into this shit.
[close]

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #6982 on: September 13, 2014, 02:04:28 AM »
I suggested I drive for our date saturday night. but girl is really apprehensive about it. she must be really skiddish about this whole online dating thing which i understand. i'm just not used to it. the last two were really willing and trusting. guess i'll just have to adjust my approach a bit. she agree'd to meet me at her work and take my car from there.

actually i think maybe the fact that she's currently back living at home has something to do with it.

nervous i'm gonna be either: be too aggressive and scare her off. or i'll be too light with the approach and bore her.

dating is dumb
nat

Kara

« Reply #6983 on: September 13, 2014, 04:32:16 AM »
We're meeting at my place before we go out today and taking 1 car.  :beli

Dinner first at least. :whew

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
« Reply #6984 on: September 13, 2014, 05:49:55 AM »
what is the oldest woman you've had sex with, bore?  :mynicca
zzz

bud

« Reply #6985 on: September 13, 2014, 06:06:14 AM »
mine is 49.

i've had three women in their 40s. one was 42, the other 44 (or 45/46; i can't remember), the last one 49.

42 was the best i've ever had in term of how she went up and down my dick. :lawd

i was too big for her though so i couldn't go balls deep. doggy especially was lame.  :beli

44 smelled like fish. i ended up faking an orgasm.  :snoop

49's pussy is incredible. :stahp she also can't take it too deep, but she says she kind of enjoys the pain. so yeah.  :phil

47 years old.

how was it?
zzz

Beezy

« Reply #6986 on: September 13, 2014, 09:46:22 AM »
44 smelled like fish. i ended up faking an orgasm.  :snoop
You made the right choice.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #6987 on: September 13, 2014, 12:26:43 PM »
I haven't had sex with a woman more than a couple years older than me. Huh, that's something I should fix.
yar

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #6988 on: September 13, 2014, 12:45:00 PM »
Aren't you within GILF range already?

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #6989 on: September 13, 2014, 01:31:26 PM »
I'm 37. All of the women I've been sleeping with lately are a couple years younger than me, though.
yar

Kara

« Reply #6990 on: September 13, 2014, 01:33:11 PM »
I don't think I've slept with anyone older than me except for like "same age, slightly older by months" older.

Some thought they were older than me doe. :hitler

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #6991 on: September 13, 2014, 01:38:02 PM »
A couple of women I'm friends with (ages 32 and 35) are sleeping with dudes in their early 20's.
yar

Kara

« Reply #6992 on: September 13, 2014, 01:44:30 PM »
A couple of women I'm friends with (ages 32 and 35) are sleeping with dudes in their early 20's.

I knew a liberated woman that did this and her stories about extended family events were hilarious because of how awkward it was.

Like just leave your boy toy in the toy box, girlfriend. :gurl

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #6993 on: September 13, 2014, 03:16:24 PM »
Low key, getting with older women (late 30's, all 40's and 50's) is pretty damn easy and most of the time, it's good.
:rejoice

it's just different. the pussy feels warmer when she's older.

Himu

« Reply #6994 on: September 13, 2014, 03:16:26 PM »
Date tonight. Scared.
IYKYK

Beezy

« Reply #6995 on: September 13, 2014, 03:33:32 PM »
Wait. Have I missed some PD stories or is he just talking shit right now?

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #6996 on: September 13, 2014, 04:43:20 PM »
I've smashed a couple 34+ yos.

Kara

« Reply #6997 on: September 13, 2014, 05:09:17 PM »
She's "in no rush :)" tonight. :brazilcry

GLHF tonight, Himu-chan.  :shaq

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #6998 on: September 13, 2014, 05:09:37 PM »
:dead

bud

« Reply #6999 on: September 13, 2014, 05:41:17 PM »
has pd ever shared the story of how he lost his virginity

when did this happen

did it actually happen
zzz

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7000 on: September 13, 2014, 07:10:44 PM »
Fat chick in college, on one of those "hey let's study together" tips. Which always seemed to actually mean "let's study for 30 minutes then start watching TV."

I think it was Business Statistics, shout out to karakand

Himu

« Reply #7001 on: September 13, 2014, 10:48:03 PM »
date went well. i had fun, so why do I feel like it didn't happen at all and so, so unhappy?
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #7002 on: September 13, 2014, 10:58:10 PM »
I want to buy a pack of cigarettes so bad right now.
IYKYK

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7003 on: September 13, 2014, 11:42:32 PM »
my date went well also. ate at a thai place, walked around a book store, ate a cookie at subway, then saw a play at a local theater. after i drove her back to her car and we talked about tv/movies for a half hour. didn't go in for a kiss. didn't feel right. got another hug. suggestions of another date looming. she's not gonna be around next week tho which sucks. might try to get her over my place sometime this week to watch a movie? maybe she's still a bit skiddish about this whole thing. hard to get a read off of her.

had fun though! i really like talking to her about movies and tv. we have a lot of the same opinions about those things.
nat

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7004 on: September 14, 2014, 06:27:07 PM »
 :goty :goty :goty :goty
püp

Kara

« Reply #7005 on: September 14, 2014, 06:57:20 PM »
Highlight of my date: our tatted up waitress (:lawd) at dinner asking me how I knew what kalimotxo was and why I ordered it, then talking with me about our shared euskaltzaletasun.

Kalimotxo is Franzia tier BTW.
[close]

Lowlight of my date: the fucking bartender coming up with a 100 different reasons why he couldn't serve me absinthe how I wanted to be served absinthe (with absinthiana). Eventually the international banker in me had to relent when he promised it would be on the house if I didn't like it his way. (I didn't like it but didn't give enough of a shit to make a stink about it. Guess I'm just a halfbreed after all.)

That neither of these things involved my date I guess is demonstrative.

On a related note I had dates on a date which is like a silly little thing I would find amusing and did.

Beezy

« Reply #7006 on: September 14, 2014, 07:01:08 PM »
On a related note I had dates on a date which is like a silly little thing I would find amusing and did.
:goty

Kara

« Reply #7007 on: September 14, 2014, 07:47:22 PM »
The waitress was dumbfounded that people didn't want to drink it when she explained what it was to them when queried about it. :dead

Himu

« Reply #7008 on: September 14, 2014, 08:02:56 PM »
Hmmm, girl is trying to plan second date already. I'm down.
IYKYK

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7009 on: September 14, 2014, 08:09:19 PM »
Hmmm, girl is trying to plan second date already. I'm down.

You were probably just hard on yourself Himu! Sometimes when that negative demon comes up on you, you gotta just go to bed man and force it down. I say that like it doesn't win sometimes, it does, but you always gotta fight it.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7010 on: September 14, 2014, 10:19:54 PM »
Had a very...numb sex experience today, to the point of concern. She didn't seem to notice but I felt like I was in another room or something. Wasn't a date, just had my ladyfriend over after the Lions debacle to eat and play around. I wasn't feeling it I guess.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #7011 on: September 15, 2014, 12:08:53 AM »
I've been there.

In my case, I was just done-done-done with her. And then it was another 3 months before I got around to calling it off.  :-\

PlayDat

« Reply #7012 on: September 15, 2014, 02:33:19 PM »
Should I be suspicious of women who are overtly sexual on tinder?  I asked about food and her first message back to me is hinting at cunnilingus.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #7013 on: September 15, 2014, 02:38:18 PM »
Oh bby you can check me out on cam in a few minutes adfly.xxx.ru

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #7014 on: September 15, 2014, 02:38:39 PM »
Too eager is a sure sign of some kind of a trap
dur

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #7015 on: September 15, 2014, 02:52:31 PM »
There *ARE* women out there that just want to fuck. When you find one tho, play away, never at home, cause you don't want crazy knowing where you live.

:hitler
yar

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7016 on: September 15, 2014, 04:38:11 PM »
Should I be suspicious of women who are overtly sexual on tinder?  I asked about food and her first message back to me is hinting at cunnilingus.

breh...

:snoop

Kara

« Reply #7017 on: September 15, 2014, 05:16:25 PM »
It's alright I guess. Totally depends on the wine. Is it drinkable? Absolutely. I don't think I'd order it on a date though, people are pretty judgmental about wine even though they're not Contra status. Nor do I particularly find myself wanting to drink it (kalimotxo) outside  of a home drinking situation(Image removed from quote.)

You know you don't have to tell them what alcohol is used to make one right.

And if they ask you can just pretend you don't know.

No one is going to research kalimotxo at the table, and if the date was good they won't remember you had kalimotxo on the date. Plus they won't be able to Google it when they get home because lol Basque orthography.

Kara

« Reply #7018 on: September 15, 2014, 06:47:24 PM »
I was really looking forward to being able to fully embrace it for the rest of my life with my last relationship. :fbm

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #7019 on: September 15, 2014, 07:10:41 PM »
It's alright I guess. Totally depends on the wine. Is it drinkable? Absolutely. I don't think I'd order it on a date though, people are pretty judgmental about wine even though they're not Contra status. Nor do I particularly find myself wanting to drink it (kalimotxo) outside  of a home drinking situation(Image removed from quote.)

You know you don't have to tell them what alcohol is used to make one right.

And if they ask you can just pretend you don't know.

No one is going to research kalimotxo at the table, and if the date was good they won't remember you had kalimotxo on the date. Plus they won't be able to Google it when they get home because lol Basque orthography.

I find myself wondering if this is the first time these words have ever been combined in this particular order. Like, ever.