Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1255401 times)

Himu

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #7080 on: September 20, 2014, 01:37:11 AM »
this is discovery green. it's :uguu @ night

it's one of the best places in the city.
IYKYK

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #7081 on: September 20, 2014, 04:53:58 AM »
It was a joke post. The woman was my wife, and everything's cool. I should have put that in spoilers.

:lol

Even so:  :'(

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #7082 on: September 20, 2014, 07:26:51 AM »
I'm actually going through Meditations right now but it kinda makes me feel like some neckbeard mra =/

When I read Epictetus' Discourses for the first time I kept thinking to myself, "I've heard of slave morality but this is ridiculous. :beli"

nudemacusers

« Reply #7083 on: September 20, 2014, 04:35:59 PM »
making sweet love in the shower :rejoice

having your three year old son pop the lock, tear the curtain open and say HELLOOOOOO :fbm
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #7084 on: September 20, 2014, 05:06:07 PM »
he didn't see anything, early-adult counseling averted :whew
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #7085 on: September 20, 2014, 05:29:59 PM »
thank god for premature ejaculation or else he would have seen something huh

nudemacusers

« Reply #7086 on: September 20, 2014, 05:33:44 PM »
nah it was the second go around
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #7087 on: September 20, 2014, 06:36:06 PM »
Illegal use of :fbm, #9 on the offense. -15 likes, repeat first post.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7088 on: September 21, 2014, 05:22:37 PM »
Second date with second girl today was enlightening.  Found out she's kinda religious, and she found out I was kinda not.  We both talked about liking each other but realizing things wouldn't work.  No big deal!  Ended civilly, and in fact she wants to play trivia with a big group soon.  Don't think we'll stop hanging out, she really is a cool gal.  No sex occurred, so a friendship is viable.

Back to the first one!  We're having a date on Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm cooking for her.  We're watching Evil Dead together.  Should be fun!
püp

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #7089 on: September 21, 2014, 05:36:10 PM »
Hey wrath, for once, stop acting like you know what you're talking about.  Do you know what my situation is?  No.  Am I looking for sage advice about dating from you?  No. So while I appreciate you being a bro for me, stop acting high and mighty with this shit.

I find myself in a pickle because she never dumped me. She just said she wanted to take things slow a few weeks ago. We had a really really great time tonight. The pickle I'm in is trying to express to one of these girls that I'm interested in the other. It's my fault for being in this situation, and I realize that the first girl is wanting to be more casual with things.  I have to identify which person I envision myself having more fun with, and letting her know I'm interested in someone else.

Old but I tend to see "taking it slow" as "I don't really think I'm all that into you but I have no other prospects atm." I dunno. I just think about when I was really interested in my beaus, taking it slow was never on the table. Not like "marriage" or any of that stuff was on the table but I wasn't like "hol' up I dunno about this here." I was like "can't wait to do stuff and hang outs weeee!"

:yeshrug

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7090 on: September 21, 2014, 05:58:49 PM »
Well, that very well might be the case.  But we enjoy hanging out together, and we see each other often now.  I don't know, I'm having fun, and I'm happy.  It's all I care about at the moment.
püp

Kara

« Reply #7091 on: September 22, 2014, 12:25:17 AM »
That gal I went on some dates with and I decided to part ways. :yeshrug

moveontothenextone.gif

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7092 on: September 22, 2014, 12:35:51 AM »
=/

« Reply #7093 on: September 22, 2014, 01:03:10 AM »
Oh god. Facebook. Again. Why did I have to see that.

Smh.
野球

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7094 on: September 22, 2014, 01:04:16 AM »

Smh.
?

« Reply #7095 on: September 22, 2014, 01:08:30 AM »

Smh.
?

I think someone got back together with someone.
野球

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7096 on: September 22, 2014, 01:15:50 AM »
Oh. I'm not checking Facebook. I have a feeling I know who it is but I don't want to know.

Himu

« Reply #7097 on: September 22, 2014, 01:25:30 AM »
The next time bebpo makes a post about his ex-now-fiancee-I-don't-know-anymore every one just ignore it.
IYKYK

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7098 on: September 22, 2014, 01:36:11 AM »
y'all just jealous her pussy game too strong

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7099 on: September 22, 2014, 01:50:16 AM »
Her pussy's haunted
püp

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #7100 on: September 22, 2014, 01:54:04 AM »
Quote from: Bebpo
I don't know, I'm having fun, and I'm happy.  It's all I care about at the moment.
fat

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #7101 on: September 22, 2014, 02:21:48 AM »
At this point, this is really the only appropriate reaction.

yar

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #7102 on: September 22, 2014, 03:28:39 AM »
I'm not claiming any of us got some winning recipe for success in relationships, but god-damn Beps

Kara

« Reply #7103 on: September 22, 2014, 03:53:32 AM »
Meh, I had a Vietnam War War in Afghanistan relationship myself once. :yeshrug

Kara

« Reply #7104 on: September 22, 2014, 04:02:53 AM »
The only people who give me advice are people I pay to give me advice. Everyone else knew I was a lost cause in early adolescence and stopped proffering it.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7105 on: September 22, 2014, 04:18:54 AM »
This whole forum is kind of a depressing place. I don't think anyone who is actually happy or healthy actually posts here. At least I refuse to believe it.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #7106 on: September 22, 2014, 04:23:49 AM »
Hmm I'm pretty damn healthy and happy now, just got married, little baby on the way, got a new job  :-*

Think the people that are happy just post less cause there is less to talk about.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7107 on: September 22, 2014, 10:10:21 AM »
I just celebrated 5 years married, went on vacation and bought a new motorcycle because my wife kept telling me to go ahead and do it while we were at the dealership.  I'm pretty sure I'm happy.  Healthy?  Dunno.  Don't care.

nudemacusers

« Reply #7108 on: September 22, 2014, 11:10:52 AM »
This whole forum is kind of a depressing place. I don't think anyone who is actually happy or healthy actually posts here. At least I refuse to believe it.
I have two children and am quite happy  :)
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7109 on: September 22, 2014, 12:01:17 PM »
Eh, things could be worse.  :yeshrug

spoiler (click to show/hide)
But they also could be a lot better.  :beli
[close]

Kara

« Reply #7110 on: September 22, 2014, 12:07:43 PM »

You got smoked pretty good on this one. :whew

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7111 on: September 22, 2014, 12:34:11 PM »
I eat my Ls.

Kara

« Reply #7112 on: September 22, 2014, 12:35:36 PM »
But are they......... Cheery L's. :hitler

Sorry y'all. :snoop
[close]

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7113 on: September 22, 2014, 12:41:36 PM »
getting all this prep work in this weekend to have this girl over this week

get sick on monday
nat

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7114 on: September 22, 2014, 12:42:54 PM »
But are they......... Cheery L's. :hitler

Sorry y'all. :snoop
[close]

« Reply #7115 on: September 22, 2014, 01:30:03 PM »
Married eight years, got a 2 1/2 year old daughter, very very happy.

And I genuinely want what's best for Bebs. I saw that on Facebook and my heart just sank. I was in a toxic relationship when I was younger (high school/college). We'd break up and get back together so many times when we both knew that it was a terrible idea. Things never got better, we weren't good for each other, and it took forever for us realize it.

Maybe I'm wrong and just being a jerk, but there are so many red flags that give me flashbacks to my own relationship that it scares me.
野球

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #7116 on: September 22, 2014, 01:48:28 PM »
Meh, I had a Vietnam War War in Afghanistan relationship myself once. :yeshrug

You went back 3 times over several years because hey, why not?
乱学者

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7117 on: September 22, 2014, 01:57:12 PM »
Married eight years, got a 2 1/2 year old daughter, very very happy.

And I genuinely want what's best for Bebs. I saw that on Facebook and my heart just sank. I was in a toxic relationship when I was younger (high school/college). We'd break up and get back together so many times when we both knew that it was a terrible idea. Things never got better, we weren't good for each other, and it took forever for us realize it.

Maybe I'm wrong and just being a jerk, but there are so many red flags that give me flashbacks to my own relationship that it scares me.

Cho Chang?

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #7118 on: September 22, 2014, 02:18:33 PM »
:rofl
©ZH

« Reply #7119 on: September 22, 2014, 02:22:10 PM »
Only if Cho was bipolar, cut herself regularly and sucked the enjoyment out of things that I really liked doing.

It was a bad, co-dependent relationship that lasted for 6 years. Fortunately we both moved on and are in happy relationships with others. She's actually an "auntie" to my daughter now.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 02:35:33 PM by Mr. Gundam »
野球

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #7120 on: September 22, 2014, 02:27:41 PM »
I'm pretty happy. Been married 14 years, have 3 kids, house, 2 cars, a dog, and good health. Since no one cares if you are unhappy, why bother?  ;)
©ZH

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7121 on: September 22, 2014, 02:49:55 PM »
I was about to say I thought Brehvolution was a new black poster in his 20s all this time, then I clicked his username and realized it's Zero Hero.
 :whew

:lawd

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #7122 on: September 22, 2014, 03:06:06 PM »
At this point, this is really the only appropriate reaction.

(Image removed from quote.)

it's so demonic, friends.
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #7123 on: September 22, 2014, 03:10:41 PM »
and for the record, i'm in decent shape, well into the 17th year of marriage with a kid, and i gots a strong career, a house, and SO MANY MOTORCYCLES WOWOWOWOW. all my L's are 100% self-inflicted.
duc

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #7124 on: September 22, 2014, 03:13:55 PM »
Yeah, I'm married 17 years, two kids who are amazing and wonderful and have even inspired other kid-questioning couples to reconsider and procreate. Wife and I are still finding new things to talk about after all these years. We're each other's biggest source of support. Good stuff.

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #7125 on: September 22, 2014, 03:19:51 PM »
Yeah, 8 years of marriage here, just bought a house, own my own business.  For an internet forum this place is pretty well adjusted.
vin

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #7126 on: September 22, 2014, 03:31:57 PM »
Going on three years this December with the beau, my how time flies. Finished up my degree finally this past summer. Working a couple different jobs at once, volunteering, having a love/hate relationship with Destiny.

On the subject of screwy relationships if I ever have kids I want to encourage them to socialize and get that teenage angst dating out of the way before they hit adulthood where it just becomes sad.

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
« Reply #7127 on: September 22, 2014, 04:14:17 PM »
The fuck is going on in this thread? This is sickening.

Limp wristed circle-jerk.
brb

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #7128 on: September 22, 2014, 04:17:00 PM »
Well, I'm crazy and unhappy, but that's par for the course.

I've had some relatively successful dates recently, if you define success as ending in meaningless sex. I think my problem on that front is two fold: 1) looking in the wrong places and 2) seriously trying to pursue a relationship before I'm happy with myself.

But, you know, whatever man. That's just like my opinion and shit.
yar

Kara

« Reply #7129 on: September 22, 2014, 04:46:37 PM »
Thanks for making me hand out WTG likes like this is a fucking self-improvement thread, toku. :beli :bolo

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #7130 on: September 22, 2014, 04:49:44 PM »
Ewwwww positivity  :yuck

Kara

« Reply #7131 on: September 22, 2014, 05:28:57 PM »
You went back 3 times over several years because hey, why not?

I was too callow to sustain multi-year relationships then, I think this one was maybe 18 months? But yes, hey why not? was definitely a key player.

Also poor impulse control.

So much drama crammed into so little time brehs. :lawd

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7132 on: September 22, 2014, 05:44:39 PM »
mods, delete this page.

too much positivity.

who's gonna write the Bore Couples erotic novel though. We just need one black couple to qualify for placement in the African American literature section of Barnes And Noble.

sup Himu :hitler

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #7133 on: September 22, 2014, 05:49:29 PM »
Just here to deliver more L's.

8 years together, 6 married. Still head over heels in love. Amazing baby girl.

The only bad thing about our relationship is that it's so great and easy that we routinely find ourselves in these conversations with friends who are upset they can't find the same strong relationship. We always feel bad.
(|)

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #7134 on: September 22, 2014, 07:21:36 PM »
5 years together, EXACTLY  2 years married (today is our anniversary!), have a 3mo old daughter, two hilarious cats, and a house so nice I can hardly understand it. my life will be awesome if I can just learn to stay off Twitter.  (the ultimate self inflicted L)
乱学者

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #7135 on: September 22, 2014, 07:24:56 PM »
5 years together, EXACTLY  2 years married (today is our anniversary!), have a 3mo old daughter, two hilarious cats, and a house so nice I can hardly understand it. my life will be awesome if I can just learn to stop caring about video games and the video games industry.  (the ultimate self inflicted L)

ftfy
yar

Himu

« Reply #7136 on: September 22, 2014, 07:35:55 PM »
mods, delete this page.

too much positivity.

who's gonna write the Bore Couples erotic novel though. We just need one black couple to qualify for placement in the African American literature section of Barnes And Noble.

sup Himu :hitler

I'm blushing.
IYKYK

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #7137 on: September 22, 2014, 07:38:33 PM »
Probably happy. I think my particular collection of neuroses will keep me from really feeling/saying it with confidence. Sometimes though- with enough beer im almost there.
o_0

Kara

« Reply #7138 on: September 22, 2014, 07:41:21 PM »
OK that one isn't getting a like. :bolo

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7139 on: September 22, 2014, 07:54:52 PM »
How did I start a happy spiral? I'm sick.