Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1256218 times)

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9900 on: October 19, 2016, 10:48:04 PM »
I'm gonna cut my losses on this one.

She's cool but my god she's so fucked up.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9901 on: October 19, 2016, 10:48:21 PM »
:whew

as long as you don't come in contact with blood you'll be alright. so only vaginal sex bro.  :doge

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9902 on: October 19, 2016, 10:49:44 PM »
What about period blood though?

Also, seriously guys, what do I text this girl back?

I'm so torn right now.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9903 on: October 19, 2016, 10:55:19 PM »
If it were me, nothing at all. I mean was it really even a date? Kinda sounds like she just needed a ride from NA to a drug deal

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9904 on: October 19, 2016, 10:57:21 PM »
If it were me, nothing at all. I mean was it really even a date? Kinda sounds like she just needed a ride from NA to a drug deal

You're right, cats.

Fuck it. I'm not her fucking savior. I'm just a dweeby guy trying to get my dick wet in a non-diseased hole.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 03:45:45 PM by Pallando »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9905 on: October 19, 2016, 10:59:05 PM »
Don't see her again. Just say you had a good time.

El Babua

« Reply #9906 on: October 19, 2016, 11:01:46 PM »
Just send her the "better luck next time" text.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9907 on: October 19, 2016, 11:02:05 PM »
My rational mind is starting to come to...

Yeah, there's no way in hell this is going to work out.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9908 on: October 19, 2016, 11:10:56 PM »
"Hey. Had a fun time. See yah in 6 months."

I'm gonna send this.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9909 on: October 19, 2016, 11:10:56 PM »
send her egg plant emoticons drunk

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9910 on: October 19, 2016, 11:11:35 PM »
Nah.

Nah.

El Babua

« Reply #9911 on: October 19, 2016, 11:14:21 PM »
At this point, go for the gusto and send a dick pic.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #9912 on: October 19, 2016, 11:17:22 PM »
jesus christ

a) addict
b) fat
c) has hep c

don't fucking touch her with a 10 ft pole.  dude, seriously?
püp

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9913 on: October 19, 2016, 11:20:13 PM »
Fuck feelings. She's an adult like you and by signing up for a dating app she willingly exposed herself to disappointment. Just like you did. Just say you had a nice time, have a good night. The end. You don't need to respond to any texts from her again. She'll "get" it, just as you "got" it when that one chick stopped responding to you. This is how the game is played.

It's a train and it moves from stop to stop. Don't worry about the last stop.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9914 on: October 19, 2016, 11:20:44 PM »
I think I might block her number so I don't end up doing something stupid

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9915 on: October 19, 2016, 11:21:40 PM »
PD is right, you don't owe other people shit.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9916 on: October 19, 2016, 11:26:31 PM »
Just shot her a "Had a nice time. Have a good night." text.

Aaaand blocked.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9917 on: October 19, 2016, 11:27:43 PM »
SMH you are a weak man.  I will pray for you to the man-god. 

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9918 on: October 19, 2016, 11:27:49 PM »
Deep down she knows why it didn't go well, just as you know when things don't go well on your dates. You aren't being mean or putting her down. Just send the message I suggested and that's that. You don't even need to block her number, just delete her texts. She'll prob send one in a week, like a "hey" or "what's up..." When you don't respond she'll definitely realize what's up and move on for good.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #9919 on: October 19, 2016, 11:30:27 PM »
I never thought Pallando's tale would have me looking up Hep C. Sounds like she just got infected if she's saying wait 6 months.

I think I might block her number so I don't end up doing something stupid

No dog. You can always unblock if you're that afraid you might stick it in. Look at you, you tried to huff and puff your horniness away by coming out about your "secret" and she just brushed it off like I told you every girl would. You're going to try to fuck her. No what you have to do is be honest, and just say that you didn't feel a physical spark. Which will piss her off enough to cut communication.

I'm only telling you because we've all been there were we did things we told ourselves we wouldn't do because of sex. Drop the nuke on her. Move on and be your same damn charming ass self but with full confidence in your virginality. It'll be all right.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9920 on: October 19, 2016, 11:36:24 PM »
I'm gonna cut my losses on this one.

She's cool but my god she's so fucked up.

Dude. This is the most concise and accurate thing you've ever posted on this forum.

Recovering heroin addict, still seeing her dealer? GTFO. You don't need this madness.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9921 on: October 19, 2016, 11:39:18 PM »
Gonna hangout with one of my guy friends this Friday and tell him what went down to recoup a bit before my date with cosplay girl on Saturday.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9922 on: October 20, 2016, 12:05:08 AM »
Nothing more tragic than a fat heroin addict. 

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9923 on: October 20, 2016, 12:37:30 AM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Pallo, I think going straight to Tinder with little to no dating experience is probably like trying to learn to swim in the ocean during a hurricane. This chick? I mean it would be nice to think that someone can help her through her transition to clean. But let's be real. That's not happening. The weight thing, OK no problem. People can still be good looking if they have some weight. The recovering addict thing, that's a bit of a problem. I try not to judge people on their prior experiences and take them as they are now, but heroin is a heavy thing and you don't want to get pulled into that. Hep C? OK, now you're really getting into problem areas. Sure, you can wait/try to be safe but still, that's not good by any stretch. Then the having you drop her off to see her friend that was her dealer? Holy shit, you're at like defcon 1 at that point. First off, what kind of person has her date take her so she can chat with another guy? that's not OK or normal. Let alone her former dealer? What the flying fuck?

......of course.....you could keep things platonic and watch the train wreck from afar. I mean, imagine the schadenfreude she will supply you with so long as you can keep yourself at arms length :lawd
que

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9924 on: October 20, 2016, 01:32:13 AM »
This was a black swan event as far as tinder dates go.  :doge

Especially since I try not to swipe right on obvious druggies and degenerates of that sort.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 01:47:38 AM by Pallando »

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9925 on: October 20, 2016, 02:01:19 AM »
calm down

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9926 on: October 20, 2016, 02:05:22 AM »
I just want a normal loving relationship, brehs.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9927 on: October 20, 2016, 02:19:59 AM »
How's your life in other areas man? Got any friends you see regularly? Any grps you can join? Still trying to do side design work?

Beezy

« Reply #9928 on: October 20, 2016, 02:20:30 AM »
Oh, yeah. She's a sex addict as well... She's totally gonna bone that other guy.

Edit: and she's bisexual. So, she's gonna probably scissor some puss on the side as well.

This is the type of girl they warned me about at my religious school
:rofl

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9929 on: October 20, 2016, 02:23:39 AM »
How's your life in other areas man? Got any friends you see regularly? Any grps you can join? Still trying to do side design work?
I do pretty good work at my job (got a raise just recently and I'm now salaried).
I need to draw and do more side design work.
And I have a handful of good friends that I see once every two weeks or so depending how busy they are with stuff.

Oh, yeah. She's a sex addict as well... She's totally gonna bone that other guy.

Edit: and she's bisexual. So, she's gonna probably scissor some puss on the side as well.

This is the type of girl they warned me about at my religious school
:rofl
I feel like the bolded is newsfeed worthy.  :lol

Beezy

« Reply #9930 on: October 20, 2016, 02:24:58 AM »
Definitely.

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #9931 on: October 20, 2016, 02:43:26 AM »
Friend found out that I had sex with his ex-girlfriend. :snoop Not taking it well. Expecting some retaliation in the near future.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9932 on: October 20, 2016, 04:48:01 AM »
Friend found out that I had sex with his ex-girlfriend. :snoop Not taking it well. Expecting some retaliation in the near future.

If you fucked her after they break-up (which is why I get through your wording) :yeshrug
I can see how one could be hurt in their feelings but she's not his, you know ?

Pallando - Calm down and take a step back. It's not a fucking race, you don't have to jump in any first hole presented, I mean :comeon Hepatitis C ?  :oreilly You don't need that shit (BTW, Condoms, condoms, condoms, get some and use them).

The key point in all your latest flooding is that you met several females :quark and -who could have guessed ?- they didn't stone you on sight and even had mild fun on dates with you. Keep at it and you'll find someone that will click with you.
ὕβρις

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9933 on: October 20, 2016, 08:01:52 AM »
wife and I had incredible sex when we were done she said, "Wow, wow wubzee...wubzee wubzee wow wow."

Parents with young kids will understand. :oreilly
que

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9934 on: October 20, 2016, 08:09:43 AM »
Man, my morning started off so shitty but Pallando's date recap brought a smile to my face. 

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #9935 on: October 20, 2016, 09:09:47 AM »
jesus christ

a) addict
b) fat
c) has hep c

Did Pallo just go on a date with ke$ha? 
©ZH

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #9936 on: October 20, 2016, 09:27:12 AM »
Why even text back? Just ghost
dur

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #9937 on: October 20, 2016, 10:46:56 AM »
do it
nat

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #9938 on: October 20, 2016, 11:19:08 AM »
May have sent dick snaps to people while blackout after a Vegas show

Yolo
dur

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #9939 on: October 20, 2016, 11:23:35 AM »
jesus christ

a) addict
b) fat
c) has hep c

I guarantee her head game is :preach
vin

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9940 on: October 20, 2016, 11:53:33 AM »
jesus christ

a) addict
b) fat
c) has hep c

I guarantee her head game is :preach

:larry

Tasty

« Reply #9941 on: October 20, 2016, 11:57:12 AM »
holy fucking shit three pages in less than twelve hours

pallo shut the fuck up holy shit

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9942 on: October 20, 2016, 12:09:28 PM »
Don't be jealous of content creators, Tasty

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9943 on: October 20, 2016, 12:33:23 PM »
I'd like to think I'm providing more entertainment with my dates than all the loser virgins and their belly aching on NeoGAF combined.

KevinCow and ~Kinggi~ can only dream about the shit I've gotten into so far. :bolo

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9944 on: October 20, 2016, 12:43:54 PM »
You had me until you started referencing characters I don't know

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9945 on: October 20, 2016, 12:47:09 PM »
They're just two 30+ year old virgins on GAF that bitch and moan all the time about how they'll never get laid.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #9946 on: October 20, 2016, 12:59:40 PM »
And you're not exactly like them because . . .
fat

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9947 on: October 20, 2016, 01:22:25 PM »
I'm actually putting myself out there.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #9948 on: October 20, 2016, 01:26:32 PM »
Imagine all the times she fucked or sucked her drug dealer for that next hit.  Think about the countless trains undoubtedly run on her.  I bet she is good at it.  You should have went for it.  You're not trying to marry her, you just want to get off and move on.  Sometimes you need some mattress monsters in your life to show you a thing or two  :doge
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 01:31:02 PM by (((Mary Tyler Whore))) »
🍆🍆

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9949 on: October 20, 2016, 01:41:42 PM »
"You should have went for it."

Nah. I'm good, fam. :doge

Who knows what other kind of diseases she has.

edit: Anyways. In other news, I'm going to text cosplay girl tomorrow to see if we're still on for Saturday morning.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 01:59:25 PM by Pallando »

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #9950 on: October 20, 2016, 02:02:50 PM »
I read your story and there wasnt much putting yourself out there beyond looking at owls
fat

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9952 on: October 20, 2016, 02:40:59 PM »
I read your story and there wasnt much putting yourself out there beyond looking at owls

I know what a cougar , a bear, an otter, and a silver fox are but what is an owl is sex terminology? 

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #9953 on: October 20, 2016, 02:55:12 PM »

I know what a cougar , a bear, an otter, and a silver fox are but what is an owl is sex terminology? 

You just have sex with a literal owl.
©@©™

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #9954 on: October 20, 2016, 03:04:12 PM »
Imagine all the times she fucked or sucked her drug dealer for that next hit.  Think about the countless trains undoubtedly run on her.  I bet she is good at it.  You should have went for it.  You're not trying to marry her, you just want to get off and move on.  Sometimes you need some mattress monsters in your life to show you a thing or two  :doge

I don't really agree. If your first time is with someone that rocks your world, you might not be able to free yourself.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9955 on: October 20, 2016, 03:24:01 PM »

You just have sex with a literal owl.

sounds like a woot. 

« Reply #9956 on: October 20, 2016, 04:16:31 PM »
Do owls say "woo" in Canada?

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9957 on: October 20, 2016, 04:21:19 PM »
No they say 'sorry'. 

« Reply #9958 on: October 20, 2016, 04:24:57 PM »
In America, that joke would have been "sounds like a hoot" because owls say hoo (or who?) So I was confused that it said woot. I know that roosters say kikiriki in a lot of Europe, so I was just wondering if Canadian owl dialect was different than American.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9959 on: October 20, 2016, 04:27:56 PM »
That was the joke I just misspelt the word and didn't see it :dead