Author Topic: The Game Crowdfunding Thread  (Read 291816 times)

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
Re: Kickstarter mania aka Give me your money plebes
« Reply #240 on: April 04, 2012, 02:11:28 PM »
mood at work is already very "oh God not another fucking Kickstarter"
乱学者

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #241 on: April 04, 2012, 02:15:14 PM »
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1613260297/shadowrun-returns
wait what. didnt 6 people play this and hate it? or am i thinking of shadow bane?

This is from the people that created the original Shadowrun Pen-and-Paper RPG, not the Microsoft FPS abortion.
I knew this name had some stigma to it, I recall a lot of rage at a new entry/remake at some stage recentishly

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #242 on: April 04, 2012, 02:15:35 PM »
I haven't even worked through my feelings towards the Shadowrun kickstarter yet and there's this Jane Jensen one already
乱学者

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #243 on: April 04, 2012, 02:17:03 PM »
The floodgates are open, might as well ride this baby until the inevitable Hindenburg-esque end.
dog

Bebpo

« Reply #244 on: April 04, 2012, 02:22:56 PM »

But this one is probably the best one and (arguably) matters a lot.

Bullet points of why people should fund Jane Jensen's new studio:
*The amount she is asking for is reasonable ($300k)
*This is because she is putting 300k of her own money into it, to make $600k.  So she has a dog in the fight to make good profitable games for her studio.
*She has a game pretty much DONE, that was the studio's starter game (cheap iOS adventure game), so they've already made one and you'll get it very soon
*She is going to outsource the development on the real adventure game to one of the small outsource studios she's worked with in the past and has completed adventure games with in the past.  So she knows the cost and time.
*She has already design doc'd the potential game(s) to fit the budget.  Around the size of GK1, smaller than Gray Matter with ~60 rooms total.  She says she's learned from her experience of 20 years of adventure game making where you can cut the fat and how to make a full solid adventure story with a game size like that.

Basically this is very professional, she's a professional, and if you put the money in, she'll put the money in, you'll get a fun little iphone adventure game in a few months, and in a year you'll have a real new adult supernatural thriller adventure from Jane Jensen (hopefully Gray Matter 2).

I put $250 in because I'm a big enough Jane Jensen fan that I'd make a vacation out of flying out to their farm and see a Scarlet Furies concert.  I'm not asking other people to do that, but if you like her stuff and would like another Jane Jensen adventure game, this is a good one to put in on. 

*also worth noting, Jensen says if the studio makes a game and it actually makes any money so the studio has a cash fund, they're going to try to purchase the Gabriel Knight license from Sierra and do GK4.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #245 on: April 04, 2012, 02:24:33 PM »

I appreciate all the old "legacy" designers coming out, at least. I'm more interested at seeing who else comes out of the woodwork.
fat

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #246 on: April 04, 2012, 02:35:06 PM »

I appreciate all the old "legacy" designers coming out, at least. I'm more interested at seeing who else comes out of the woodwork.

So far we've got:

-Brian Fargo/Chris Avelonne/et al.
-Jordan Weisman
-Al Lowe
-Jane Jensen
-Tim Schafer/Ron Gilbert
-Vic Ireland [lol]

People I'd like to see join in:

-David W. Bradley [Wizardry]
-Lorey Ann Cole/Corey Cole [Quest for Glory]
-Roberta Williams [King's Quest]
-Mark Crowe/Scott Murphy [Space Quest]
-Will Wright [Maxis]
dog

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #247 on: April 04, 2012, 02:41:25 PM »
I'd like to see Mark Cerny Kickstart a Marble Madness MMO, cause who doesn't like MMMMOs
乱学者

Bebpo

« Reply #248 on: April 04, 2012, 02:48:38 PM »
The only other kickstarter I'd like to see is a Japanese one by the guys who made Shadow Hearts to form a new studio and make a new rpg for iOS or something.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #249 on: April 04, 2012, 02:58:53 PM »
*also worth noting, Jensen says if the studio makes a game and it actually makes any money so the studio has a cash fund, they're going to try to purchase the Gabriel Knight license from Sierra and do GK4.

omg take all my money
©@©™

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #250 on: April 04, 2012, 03:03:04 PM »
Chris Sawyer should be kickstarted to make a new roller coaster game
USA

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #251 on: April 04, 2012, 05:15:39 PM »
I still have a feeling most of these projects will end in bitter tears but I also admit I think its cool for niche games to be getting support. As long as they can stay within budget there is a market for this stuff. A small market but a market that should be served.

Bebpo

« Reply #252 on: April 04, 2012, 05:21:50 PM »
I think some kickstarters could end well for the devs.  If the kickstarter cash fully funds the game, then any sales are pure profit and if any of the games actually take off and sell a lot on steam (during winter sales and such when they're featured), that could be a lot of nice profit in the end for their independent company.

wrowa

« Reply #253 on: April 04, 2012, 07:49:15 PM »
I still like the concept of Kickstarter, but it starts to feel like everyone is afraid that it might be a dead horse in a few weeks time, so that they are trying to get every last penny out of it before it's too late. It would be a real shame if this kind of funding would be just some kind of fluke -- between Double Fine Adventure, Wasteland 2, Shadowrun and the prospect of a steady flow of new Jane Jensen games there are just too many awesome projects that otherwhise probably wouldn't be funded. It would to be a sad turn of events if things go downhill because everone felt the need to rush it.

The only other kickstarter I'd like to see is a Japanese one by the guys who made Shadow Hearts to form a new studio and make a new rpg for iOS or something.

Only if it goes back to SH1's horror setting.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #254 on: April 04, 2012, 08:34:18 PM »
I still like the concept of Kickstarter, but it starts to feel like everyone is afraid that it might be a dead horse in a few weeks time, so that they are trying to get every last penny out of it before it's too late. It would be a real shame if this kind of funding would be just some kind of fluke -- between Double Fine Adventure, Wasteland 2, Shadowrun and the prospect of a steady flow of new Jane Jensen games there are just too many awesome projects that otherwhise probably wouldn't be funded. It would to be a sad turn of events if things go downhill because everone felt the need to rush it.

The only thing that would really kill it is if some major game went way over budget and never got finished. Since most of these games are still far into the future, I don't see this dying anytime soon.
dog

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #255 on: April 05, 2012, 01:47:30 PM »
Shadowrun is funded already. Will probably go over a million pretty easily at this pace.

Timber

« Reply #256 on: April 05, 2012, 07:49:11 PM »
I'm not sure anymore which thread to put this in, but the first episode of the Double Fine documentary is up. Feel good movie of the year.
w/e

Bebpo

« Reply #257 on: April 06, 2012, 01:35:26 AM »
I'm not sure anymore which thread to put this in, but the first episode of the Double Fine documentary is up. Feel good movie of the year.

Just watched it, great stuff!

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #258 on: April 06, 2012, 09:17:48 AM »
To be fair, an all new Shadowrun sounds more appealing than a remake of a game.
fat

cool breeze

« Reply #259 on: April 06, 2012, 10:57:12 AM »
Wasteland 2 is close to hitting 2.1 million, meaning Avellone and some Obsidian support are soon to be part of it.

Next two goals are 2.5 and 3 million.  I think those mean more staff and a mod kit.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #260 on: April 06, 2012, 11:35:25 AM »
LSL will most likely get it's money with a steady [albeit slow] influx of money over the next three weeks and then an uptick in the last day or tow. Jane Jensen's Kickstarter is much more likely not to get funded at this point.
dog

Bebpo

« Reply #261 on: April 06, 2012, 01:02:43 PM »
Which is more of a shame, because new great adventure games >> remake of a game that has a perfectly playable remade version already.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #262 on: April 06, 2012, 01:21:19 PM »
I think the "community supported gaming" model is really confusing. Jane'd do a lot better if it was "pay $, get game." Vicstarter fails for the same reason - it's too confusing.

Good Kickstarter = Pay $, New game is made (that wouldn't be made otherwise), Contributor gets copy of game
Bad Kickstarter = Pay $, Remake/Unknown numbers of games/Deluxe physical release of digital game/Improvements made to pre-existing game, Contributor gets copy of game(s) (or not, depending!)

Pay money -> Labor performed -> Receive concrete goods

this isn't rocket science

Look at what's succeeding:

Pay for Double Fine Adventure, get Double Fine Adventure (at all tiers)
Pay for Wasteland 2, get Wasteland 2 (at all tiers)
Pay for Shadowrun RPG, get Shadowrun RPG (at all tiers)
Pay for The Banner Saga, get The Banner Saga (at all tiers)
Pay for FTL, get FTL (at all tiers)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 01:36:45 PM by Howard Alan Treesong »
乱学者

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #263 on: April 06, 2012, 01:28:58 PM »
additionally, I see the LSL guys are using "support LSL1-7 remakes to get LSL8" argument which is just as bad as Vic's "support CoH2 to get Idolm@ster/Valkyrie Chronicles/7th Dragon" line of bullshit

I'm not buying a wish and a dream, I'm buying a game. Make a game I want and I will support you. Make a game I don't want with the promise of something better later and you can DIAF
乱学者

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #264 on: April 06, 2012, 01:38:21 PM »
Speaking of, the new Banner Saga update - where they talk about how they're partnering with specific talented individuals to make something new and exciting, available to all - should make all the remake, deluxe edition, and "support our way of life" panhandlers feel like little bitches
乱学者

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #265 on: April 06, 2012, 01:45:59 PM »
stop making sense!

dreams, man

DREEEEEEEEAAAAMMMS
sup

cool breeze

« Reply #266 on: April 06, 2012, 01:46:38 PM »
I think the "community supported gaming" model is really confusing. Jane'd do a lot better if it was "pay $, get game." Vicstarter fails for the same reason - it's too confusing.

Good Kickstarter = Pay $, New game is made (that wouldn't be made otherwise), Contributor gets copy of game
Bad Kickstarter = Pay $, Remake/Unknown numbers of games/Deluxe physical release of digital game/Improvements made to pre-existing game, Contributor gets copy of game(s) (or not, depending!)

that and including early access to a beta or just following the development.  these games can all be purchased in a year or however long they take, so there needs to be additional incentive to jump in early.  otherwise it's just taking the money, disappearing for a stretch, and people will start wondering what exactly they paid for.

also, Wasteland 2 already hit that $2.1 goal through kickstarter and paypal donations :rock

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #267 on: April 06, 2012, 01:51:06 PM »

that and including early access to a beta or just following the development.  these games can all be purchased in a year or however long they take, so there needs to be additional incentive to jump in early.  otherwise it's just taking the money, disappearing for a stretch, and people will start wondering what exactly they paid for.

that's a good point, but I also think it's worth emphasizing that the successful titles above couldn't be purchased in a year unless they hit their Kickstarter goals. no Kickstarter = no game = NOBODY buys it. a lot of people are trying to use Kickstarter as a secondary/ancillary revenue stream, and that just smells fishy
乱学者

Bebpo

« Reply #268 on: April 06, 2012, 02:25:24 PM »
Jane's kickstarter IS pay $ get 1 game.

It's just there are 3 game choices and people will pick from them.  They're all adult thriller adventure games, just different stories. 

And they hit $600k it's 2 of the 3 games.

I agree they should have dropped the "pick from these 3" but I don't think they knew which to run with.  If it was Gray Matter 2, the lack of popularity of the first might kill it and if it was an all new IP, the lack of a known IP might kill it.  It probably should have been a "we have 2 studios lined up to do these 2 games at the same time.  If you hit 300k we'll have to pick one, if we hit 600k we'll do both".

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #269 on: April 06, 2012, 02:37:16 PM »
Speaking of, the new Banner Saga update - where they talk about how they're partnering with specific talented individuals to make something new and exciting, available to all - should make all the remake, deluxe edition, and "support our way of life" panhandlers feel like little bitches

I'll probably kick in $10 to Banner Saga before it goes off. Those guys really seem like they've got their act together and the game itself looks great.

also, Wasteland 2 already hit that $2.1 goal through kickstarter and paypal donations :rock

I knew it would get there easily with the huge bump it got from the Obsidian announcement, but I'm really surprised it got there so quick. $2.5 million is still a stretch, but it's far more likely to get there now than I thought a week ago.
dog

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #270 on: April 06, 2012, 02:57:01 PM »
Jane's kickstarter IS pay $ get 1 game.

It's just there are 3 game choices and people will pick from them.  They're all adult thriller adventure games, just different stories. 

And they hit $600k it's 2 of the 3 games.

I agree they should have dropped the "pick from these 3" but I don't think they knew which to run with.  If it was Gray Matter 2, the lack of popularity of the first might kill it and if it was an all new IP, the lack of a known IP might kill it.  It probably should have been a "we have 2 studios lined up to do these 2 games at the same time.  If you hit 300k we'll have to pick one, if we hit 600k we'll do both".

dude, I read the kickstarter AND I read your post and I still have no idea what I'd be supporting. I know you like Jane Jensen,  but the kickstarter is a fucking mess where you get A, B, C, A+B, B+C, A+C, A+B+C depending

also, are all 3 games going to get made eventually? or will only 1 be picked? what happens if I donate because I want English Countryside Adventure and then everybody else picks Gray Matter 2? I honestly have no clue. terrible kickstarter.
乱学者

Bebpo

« Reply #271 on: April 06, 2012, 03:16:44 PM »
None of the games are getting made if the kickstarter fails.

If the kickstarter hits 300k, one game gets made as is out in March 2013 by an outsourced studio she has worked with in the past.  The game choice will be decided by a poll from the backers.  So yeah, if you donate because you want game C and you get game A you are out of luck.

If it hits 600k, two games will be made concurrently by 2 different outsource studios she has worked with in the past.  If you pick game C and they make A & B you are still screwed.

So to donate to this thing, you have to be willing to enjoy any of the 3 games, no matter which they make because they may only make 1 of them.  At the end of the day, they're all mystery thriller adventure games written by Jensen, so if you like her mystery thriller adventures it shouldn't be a huge deal which they make.  Something is better than nothing.

If the kickstarter fails, you get a casual iphone adventure from her on the iOS store and probably more casual iOS adventures in the future.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #272 on: April 06, 2012, 03:20:38 PM »
So it's basically a lottery ticket? Fuck that, why would I pay full price for a 33% chance to get the game I want?

My understanding was that all 3 games were being made no matter what, and the "tier" I bought into determined how many games I, as a supporter, got.

If they are making 3 games they should have 3 separate kickstarters. Or, ideally, 1 kickstarter for whatever the best idea is, then 2 additional kickstarters once the viability has been proven.
乱学者

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #273 on: April 06, 2012, 03:21:49 PM »
Yeah, sorry, but that's a terrible setup.
dog

Bebpo

« Reply #274 on: April 06, 2012, 03:25:22 PM »
So it's basically a lottery ticket? Fuck that, why would I pay full price for a 33% chance to get the game I want?

My understanding was that all 3 games were being made no matter what, and the "tier" I bought into determined how many games I, as a supporter, got.

If they are making 3 games they should have 3 separate kickstarters. Or, ideally, 1 kickstarter for whatever the best idea is, then 2 additional kickstarters once the viability has been proven.

No matter which game it ends up, you still get an adult mystery thriller adventure game from Jane Jensen though.  This kickstarter was to fund their first full size project as a studio.

At the end of the day, you guys are sort of getting your wish as in reaction to feedback she's moving the voting on which game they make to next week instead of after the kickstarter finishes.  That way there will still be a month of the kickstarter where you know EXACTLY which game you are going to get if you contribute.

I'm pretty sure Moebius is winning anyhow, because a lot of people are anti-Gray Matter, no one wants a Victorian game, and she named dropped "it's like Gabriel Knight" in the Moebius blurb.  Which is why I'd really like them to reach 600k so I can get my Gray Matter 2, but I don't see it happening.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 03:27:46 PM by Bebpo »

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #275 on: April 06, 2012, 03:26:54 PM »
What people don't understand (but are hopefully learning extremely quickly) is that a lack of clarity for your Kickstarter is its death knell. You are asking people to GIVE YOU THEIR MONEY. You owe them clarity as to what they are buying. Nobody goes to the store and buys "clothes." They buy this shirt and those pants. Nobody is going to support your "game." They will - or will not - support your Viking SRPG or English Countryside Adventure.
乱学者

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #276 on: April 06, 2012, 03:30:00 PM »
Let it be known that I would 100% support English Countryside Adventure.
©@©™

Bebpo

« Reply #277 on: April 06, 2012, 03:30:18 PM »
I agree, but I don't think this one was unclear.  The page was very detailed in information on exactly how it was going to work.  But not clear as to which game you were going to get and that's a whole different matter.

I'm ok with all 3.  However, the general consensus I think is "lol, farm game' as to that one.  So I see it being in last place between the three.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #278 on: April 06, 2012, 03:33:44 PM »
I agree, but I don't think this one was unclear.  The page was very detailed in information on exactly how it was going to work.  But not clear as to which game you were going to get and that's a whole different matter.

I'm ok with all 3.  However, the general consensus I think is "lol, farm game' as to that one.  So I see it being in last place between the three.

Dude, do you hear what you're saying? The Kickstarter is not clear as to which game you get. That's only, like, the entire point of the Kickstarter! I'm Kickstarting because I want a game, not because I think Jane Jensen is cool and shouldn't need to get a real job!

I'd imagine English Countryside Adventure would be Time Gentlemen, Please! mixed with Withnail & I ... totes my fave of the three options. If that ends up not winning I should go ahead and make it anyhow.
乱学者

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #279 on: April 06, 2012, 03:33:54 PM »
HAT is right, they're trying to do too much and it muddies the water. You're not sure what you're actually supporting when you pitch in your money. It's like the COH2 kickstarter where they want you to support JRPGs AND Deluxe Editions AND Improved Translation, although this is even worse because at least with COH2 you knew you were getting COH2 (although why you'd want that is another question). I need something to focus my support on, like "Double Fine adventure game" or "Wasteland sequel".

Don't get me wrong, I love Jane Jensen and would buy any of those games, I'm just saying when it comes to Kickstarter, you can't just be like "give me money and I'll do something!"
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 03:37:16 PM by Joe Molotov® EDGE™ »
©@©™

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #280 on: April 06, 2012, 03:37:10 PM »
Wait... I just realized that the Jane Jensen Kickstarter is set up like a Jane Jensen adventure game puzzle! If I want to play English Countryside Adventure then the first step is to fund not English Countryside Adventure, Q.E.D.
乱学者

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #281 on: April 06, 2012, 03:40:06 PM »
It's a mess, Bebpo, they should have went with the choice they thought would do the best and then gradually introduced the others as the Kickstarter rose. The way it is now only confuses people and induces them to pay out money in advance with the chance that the game they really want doesn't even get made.
dog

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #282 on: April 06, 2012, 07:40:23 PM »
From the latest update on the Shadowrun Kickstarter:

:rock
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 07:45:53 PM by Great Rumbler »
dog

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #283 on: April 07, 2012, 01:07:12 AM »
The Shadowrun Kickstarter just announced they WON'T be adding PVP, Co-op, or a Linux version.

...so I donated. That's the sort of smart thinking I like to hear.
乱学者

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #284 on: April 07, 2012, 01:11:56 AM »
The Shadowrun Kickstarter just announced they WON'T be adding PVP, Co-op, or a Linux version.

:bow
dog

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #285 on: April 07, 2012, 01:52:05 AM »
For additional money, I wonder if the Shadowrun group would switch up to something other than Friz Quadrata...

I'd like to see Mark Cerny Kickstart a Marble Madness MMO, cause who doesn't like MMMMOs

I find your ideas fascinating, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #286 on: April 07, 2012, 09:34:27 AM »

...so I donated. That's the sort of smart thinking I like to hear.

New games not remakes and single player focused titles will be the ones that get my attention. Time to donate for me.
itm

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #287 on: April 07, 2012, 11:16:26 AM »
For additional money, I wonder if the Shadowrun group would switch up to something other than Friz Quadrata...

Haha ... I was like "dude, you're the definitive SF RPG franchise and you're using the WoW font? learn to typeface"
乱学者

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #288 on: April 07, 2012, 11:31:29 AM »
Brian Fargo and Jordan Weisman deciding not to shoehorn in multiplayer is probably the single best thing to come out of this Kickstarter revolution. Tip of the hat, gents.
dog

cool breeze

« Reply #289 on: April 07, 2012, 11:54:29 AM »
Shadowrun is the most exciting kickstarter to me simply because there hasn't been a PC Shadowrun.  The two console games I played were great, and now that Sega CD one is getting a fan translation.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #290 on: April 07, 2012, 12:09:00 PM »
It's really weird that neither of the two Shadowrun games released in English ever got ported to the PC, seems like it would have been a no-brained at the time. The SNES game especially, as it felt far more like a PC RPG than anything on the consoles.
dog

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #291 on: April 07, 2012, 01:34:09 PM »
Are the toys for bob guys in any position to make a real Star Control 3? I'd be down for about $100

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #292 on: April 07, 2012, 01:40:34 PM »
Just remembered they are contracted to Activision. Fat chance they have contracts that would allow them to break off and create their own game, even if it isnt called Star Control.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #293 on: April 07, 2012, 01:42:18 PM »
Just remembered they are contracted to Activision. Fat chance they have contracts that would allow them to break off and create their own game, even if it isnt called Star Control.

They're not so much contracted with Activision as they are a wholly-owned subsidiary.
dog

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #294 on: April 07, 2012, 01:50:35 PM »
I used contracted because I envisioned the three of them breaking away from Activision and forming a different company. I then immediately realized it would be stupid for their financial well being and those of the people they employ, the other legal matters are just the icing on the kill cake.

archie4208

Timber

« Reply #296 on: April 07, 2012, 02:03:04 PM »
Toys for Bob: Please benevolent masters of time + the universe, we brought in a lot of money so can we please work on Star...
Beelzebub: WILL IT BRING IN MORE SKYLANDERS MONEY
Toys for Bob: Well...
Beelzebub: MORE SKYLANDERS MONEY MORTALS
w/e

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #297 on: April 07, 2012, 02:10:15 PM »
Skylanders. Rock Band 2.0 :'(

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #298 on: April 07, 2012, 02:22:43 PM »
I used contracted because I envisioned the three of them breaking away from Activision and forming a different company. I then immediately realized it would be stupid for their financial well being and those of the people they employ, the other legal matters are just the icing on the kill cake.

Ah, okay. Yeah, they've all got long-term contracts with Activision, breaking away wouldn't be easy and it would probably just end up being a huge mess for everyone involved.
dog

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar