Author Topic: Game  (Read 338507 times)

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
We're continuing to work on the issues currently affecting the Americas region, which are resulting in failed login attempts and service issues. While we've identified the causes and are working to resolve them, we expect our efforts to require an approximate two hours to complete. We expect game services to fully return by approximately 11:45 p.m. PDT. We apologize for the downtime, and appreciate your continued patience.

萌え~

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
edit: somewhat of a spoiler

http://t.co/gDlPePJI

:lol
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 01:08:58 AM by pilonv1 »
itm

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Sweet, ends right before my shift is over.  SHIT BETTER BE FIXED OR DADDY WILL GET STABBY
yar

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Still down for me

edit: ah just saw the update
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 01:22:13 AM by Phoenix Dark »

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Still down for me

Re-read viz' post.  It's gonna be down for another hour and a half.
yar

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Someone name a game that is a serious contender for d3's title of goty
Assasins Creed III
Call of Duty 45475 : Black Ops II
Halo 4
Resident Evil 6

Dark Horse : Borderlands 2

Human Snorenado

• Icon

gtfo out of here with that crap
yar

Himu

only thing i can think of that MAY top it is re6
IYKYK

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

gtfo out of here with that crap
I will bet you $2000 that

-Assasins Creed III
-Call of Duty Black Ops II
-Halo 4
-Resident Evil 6

will all win multiple GOTY awards

Human Snorenado

• Icon
That's great.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
...for me to poop on
[close]
yar

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
If you guys want to talk qualitive:

Dark Souls : Prepare to Die edition.
Borderlands 2
RE 6

Is going to be high up there for me.

pilonv1

itm

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Borderlands won multiple GOTY awards

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Borderlands is a fun diversion, D3 is the real deal.

WHEN YOU CAN FUCKING LOG IN TO PLAY
[close]
yar

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Probably should get to the point now since I need to drink coffee and smoke and shit.

You guys shouldnt hold up too much hope that the overall casualdom will overwhelmingly GOTY Diablo. I can see RPS and PCMag doing it, but overall the media is very much casualdom FPS/RE/CoD skewed. 

Now allow me to go fill my lungs with cancer and my liver with a brown fluid that is also a dehydrator

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Who gives a shit if it's goty'd?  It's the most fun game that will come out this year, and gets 11/10 Triumph boners.
yar

7 hours long.  10 with lag.  Hope it was worth the wait.
ǚ

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Who gives a shit if it's goty'd?  It's the most fun game that will come out this year, and gets 11/10 Triumph boners.
Context my man. I was just like, replying to a post about diablo not having much GOTY competition :lol

I really don't give a shit if it does or not, I will enjoy the game the same :lol

Bacchus7

The thing is the game's not "really" over until it's beaten through Inferno. I imagine that's more like 100 hours.
DTF

Human Snorenado

• Icon
The thing is the game's not "really" over until it's beaten through Inferno. I imagine that's more like 100 hours.

What he said.
yar

Damian79

7 hours long.  10 with lag.  Hope it was worth the wait.

It's a 100 hour rpg with login issues.  :p

Bebpo

Got home tonight and tried to play the game for the first time.

...and there was no game to play :(

I'm so glad I'm not in a great rush to play this.

etiolate

As long as GW2 doesn't fall apart between now and release, it gets my GOTY. D3 is way too samey.

GOTY won't go to a PC game though. D3 has a better chance due to hype and blizz fans, but most of the press is console centric.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
As long as GW2 doesn't fall apart between now and release, it gets my GOTY. D3 is way too samey.

GOTY won't go to a PC game though. D3 has a better chance due to hype and blizz fans, but most of the press is console centric.

So you're complaining about the blowjob you're getting, even when you know it's awesome, in the hopes that the soul pole enabled strap-on anal raping you're going to get later this years might not have razor blades attached. 

mmorpg enthusiasts really are the fucking weirdest people on the planet
yar

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Who cares about Goty and/or reviews?  :lol

Diablo fans don't care.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 03:12:43 AM by Premium Lager »

etiolate

So you're complaining about the blowjob you're getting, even when you know it's awesome, in the hopes that the soul pole enabled strap-on anal raping you're going to get later this years might not have razor blades attached. 

That made no sense. =/

I loved Diablo 2, but Blizz is pretty uncreative. They should have brought more to the table. GW2 is a big step forward. I'm just waiting to see how smooth the launch becomes.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
The Templar is pretty badass, I like hanging with the dude. He tries to get me to go to his church or whatever but I'm like nah lets just fuck demons up bro

Himu

:bow THE SCOUNDREL :bow2
IYKYK

Himu

http://asia.cnet.com/is-diablo-iii-still-relevant-62215260.htm

rofl

That made no sense. =/

I loved Diablo 2, but Blizz is pretty uncreative. They should have brought more to the table. GW2 is a big step forward. I'm just waiting to see how smooth the launch becomes.

Blizz is not uncreative. Did you play Warcraft 3? That is what expansions are for. SC2 expansion is totally different from main game and has rpg elements.

Plus, this game is pure Diablo. How many Diablo clones can claim they are nearly as good as the real thing aside from Titan Quest? How is D3 uncreative? The game virtually has infinite amount of play styles and builds. Not many rpgs can claim this.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 04:26:31 AM by Stringer Bell »
IYKYK

etiolate

Vindictus, Magicka

No reason these advances couldn't have become a part of D3. People levied similar complaints against SC2. Pushing genres is just not Blizz's thing. Never really has been.

Having to go stop playing to empty loot should be a quality of life thing that the game has moved past. I think on some level, Blizz is scared of challenging its fans with new ideas.

pilonv1

Is it back yet?
itm

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
my Diabros from the Bore so far: :bow pilonv1, Howard Alan Treesong, Creepy Old Guy, ch1nchilla :bow2

vjj

Human Snorenado

• Icon
:bow Team Gryffindor :bow2

******NOTICE TO ANYBODY PLAYING A WITCH DOCTOR******

I got what I can only imagine is a pretty nice yellow WD mask.  First person to ask for it that doesn't annoy the bejesus out of me gets it.

Notable stats n shit:
6% extra gold
+24 max mana (playing a wizard, i imagine this is FUCK AWESOME)
increases mana regen by 1/second (again, fuck awesome)
health globes grant extra +41
have to be level 7 to use it

First non-waste of flesh WD player to post in this thread asking for it gets it!  All you have to do after that is meet up w/ me in game.  No muss, no fuss.  Just enjoy the stupid thing.
yar

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Login issues can lick my balls, but this will all be sorted out in a day or two and then we can play this sweet-ass game all we want for the next 10 years.

BTW, Lv. 18 Wizardia, beat Act I. :rock
©@©™

Bacchus7

Mmm, just finished normal. Act IV seemed a little short to me, but I think I must've accidentally skipped some stuff. Nevertheless excellent game, gonna take a breather before nightmare nowww.
DTF

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Just had a really awesome session with Joe and Cormac.  We're all basically at the same point in the game and are all playing Wizards, and there's not much that stands up to 3 pissed off wizards on normal anyway.

:bow Gryffinbore :bow2
yar

pilonv1

I saw you guys playing and cried about my level 11 barbarian  :bawl

I think I'm going to replay act 1 with a Wizard and Monk. Then go from there with whoever I enjoy the most.

:bow Gryffinbore :bow2

Shame there are no guilds, that would be an awesome name.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:23:37 AM by pilonv1 »
itm

cool breeze

I added a bunch of battletags.  Midway through I got distracted and might've sent two or no requests.  Finally signing in made it temping to play a quick game before work, but there's no such thing as a quick game.  Please don't be down in ~10 hours  :'(

drew

• sy
mother fuck it's raining here, would be the perfect day to do some grindin.  maybe I'll go see the avengers or something, anyways ya good to hear people are having problems playing :)

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Logged on and only saw DCharlie in my friendslist.
Wondered where the rest of y'all were.
Realized this is likely because I was playing on the EU cluster

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
So you can't even play this game single player without server authentication? And when the servers are down you can't even play? That's stupid... I miss the days when you can just buy a game from a brick-and-mortar, pop it in, and play without any problems.
^_^

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
vjj

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
So you can't even play this game single player without server authentication? And when the servers are down you can't even play? That's stupid... I miss the days when you can just buy a game from a brick-and-mortar, pop it in, and play without any problems.

I was worried about that too, but it's mostly been great, and I'm confident it'll be no problem at all in a week or two, once the Zerg Rush is over. And digital DL lets me play the game 2 weeks before I would have been able to get it in a brick-and-mortar store for a reasonable price here so hey.
vjj

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Gryffinbore :lol

Wish I wasn't at work....
©@©™

cool breeze

I was worried about that too, but it's mostly been great, and I'm confident it'll be no problem at all in a week or two, once the Zerg Rush is over. And digital DL lets me play the game 2 weeks before I would have been able to get it in a brick-and-mortar store for a reasonable price here so hey.

yeah, once the launch drama is over it won't be much of a problem.  still, I like the idea of an offline-only character people are throwing around.  something for those emergency loot situations.

people joked that if Torchlight 2 launched before Diablo 3, people would've rage bought it during server outages.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
I've died twice so far and both times were from exploring off the beaten path. Once from a pack of huge bulls and their grandpappy, but I marched back up there and cleaned up. The second was a near a chest. The scoundrel said "it surely must be a trap" then 5 trees and their grandpappy beat on me. I almost got all of them but one of them got me. When I revived, I went back up to the spot and there was no chest or trees to clean up. :wtf

I wanted that chest.
©ZH

Those trees are some tough mother fuckers.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Pro Tip: Don't bother upgrading your blacksmith if you aren't lvl 15 yet.
©ZH

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
Man they sure are stingy with the rings and the bracelets in the early game. I haven't found 1 yet.

Brehvolution

Man they sure are stingy with the rings and the bracelets in the early game. I haven't found 1 yet.
Yep. I even had my BS craft me a shoulder pad cause I never found one otherwise.
©ZH

cool breeze

in general it's better to go with class specific weapons, right? like fist weapons for monk.  or is it all about the stats?

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
Yep. I even had my BS craft me a shoulder pad cause I never found one otherwise.

Yep. Shoulder pads are also crazy rare for some reason.

Brehvolution

I wish they would hurry up getting their profiles page set up. Then we all can see our builds.
©ZH

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
I wish they would hurry up getting their profiles page set up. Then we all can see our builds.

you can have profiles or you can have the servers up, choose wisely
乱学者

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

you can have profiles or you can have the servers up, choose wisely

:'(
dog

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
Character Profiles are gonna be sweet, tho!

(Big Pic)
[close]
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 12:27:02 PM by Howard Alan Treesong »
乱学者

iconoclast

• レーダーマン
Just finished Normal. Acts 3 and 4 are by far the best. The Monk gets hilariously overpowered by the end though, you don't really have to do anything but hold in the right mouse button and press 3 to pull enemies to you.

Pic of my character:
[close]
BiSH

Himu

Buy some from the northernmost merchant in Tristram
IYKYK

Himu

I'm doing the game solo for now. Playing the game co-op with friends, I missed a lot of stuff. Also, I really enjoy the story, lore, characters.
IYKYK