Author Topic: The Pinball Arcade Platform (Get em before they are gone. License lost)  (Read 38499 times)

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
Re: The Pinball Arcade (XBLA, PSN, Vita version out)
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2012, 05:23:07 AM »
How does it play on the Vita?

Any jankiness I should be aware of?

i think the tables are lit weird.  I actually had trouble keeping my eye on the ball and differentiating lanes and such on the table my first few times out.
Tonya

Bebpo

« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2012, 06:32:35 AM »
Virtual Pinball is both the most fun and most frustrating game on the planet.

Almost done with the basic goals on the starter tables.  Just need good old TOTAN which I remember having a bitch of a time to do the harem multi-ball goal in Williams. 

Also, pinball is not good to play as you are getting more tired and tired.  You really need fast reflexes in these ones.  I swear the ball moves faster than it did in Williams.  Probably more realistic physics.  I played some Marvel Pinball again and it definitely moves at least 2x the speed in Pinball Arcade than the Marvel tables.  Those feel like slow motion now. 

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2012, 10:03:35 AM »
yeah, you really have to learn to work the nudge on black hole :teehee

i still haven't gotten the hang of using it

in vertical mode you can only use touchscreen on the flippers, which was a weird choice/omission

i haven't really noticed weird lighting, but i have to use my reading glasses when i play the vita now because my close vision is starting to go (something all of you can look forward to, btw - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presbyopia), so the screen is magnified for me
sup

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2012, 02:14:04 PM »
Hmmmm, I'm still craving this game, but I don't have a PS3 to play it like it was intended. A demo would have probably sold me on it, weird that they chose not to do it.
Unzip

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2012, 02:29:55 PM »
No, a Vita demo. Since some are reporting some iffiness compared to the PS3 version.
Unzip

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2012, 07:04:02 PM »
Upped my Theater of Magic score by a little bit to 2,489,881,810.

Could have done even better but I kinda choked on the last ball.  :'(

My next goal is to work on Ripley's and top 50 million and get a bit better to tame some of the randomness that I experience on that table.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 07:06:33 PM by Stoney Mason »

Bebpo

« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2012, 09:17:38 PM »
Nothing too great, but here's my current scores:

Black Hole: 743,060
Theatre of Magic: 1,257,289,260
TOTAN: 23,985,570
Ripley's: 50,540,840

I kind of want to try to beat Stoney's score on Black Hole, but it's Black Hole and I hate that table.  Maybe if I decide to go for the wizard goals trophy.  I'm pretty sure I can up my Theatre of Magic/TOTAN scores if I keep at them.  I usually do pretty poor in Thatre, like ~600k most runs with a few in the low million.  Need to figure out the table more.  TOTAN is good old fashioned times but I really really hate when you hit the genie and it starts a story and the ball shoots down and goes into a gutter lane.  So fricken annoying.

One thing I need to work on is keeping multi-ball going on tables.  I can never deal with multi-ball and lose it pretty quick.

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2012, 11:45:52 PM »
Theatre of Magic - 1,533,012,460
sup

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2012, 12:01:05 AM »
uh, yeah, so the ps3 version feels way different than the vita version, like the ball is heavier

i'm flopping out at less than 100 mil on theatre of magic ps3 version
sup

Stoney Mason

« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2012, 12:30:05 PM »

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2012, 06:42:38 PM »
i know the williams collection version has different physichs but for all it's worth i have a score of 102 millions in tales of arabian nights
<----

Himu

« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2012, 08:30:20 PM »
holy fuck. i thought was really good on iphone, but on 360 it's AMAZING.
IYKYK

Bebpo

« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2012, 03:16:44 AM »
I'm trying to get better at Theatre of Magic but half the time the ball hits the bumpers in front of the flipper lanes it bounces straight into the gutter lane on the opposite side.  This is annoying because when I hit the trunk (and you need to hit the trunk a lot to go through the tricks) it usually comes down on the bumpers so I'll hit the trunk -> roll down into bumper -> bounce into gutter lane.  This happens too frequently and makes it a huge pain to go through all the tricks in one game.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2012, 12:26:06 PM »
I have that problem with the lamp on TOTAN but not on Theater of Magic. My main issue sometimes is just not being able to get the ball in the trunk consistently.

Stoney Mason

Re: The Pinball Arcade ( Bride of Pinbot & Medieval Madness out on ios)
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2012, 10:21:17 PM »
Fuck yeah. Fix for the ipad 3 version being broken and Bride of Pinbot and Medieval Madness added as DLC for the ios version today.

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
Will probably buy Pinbot but not sold on MM, I played that SO MUCH on Xbox Williams PHOF.

Stoney Mason

The next two Pinball Arcade downloadable tables will be Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse.

Sho Nuff

Sick of playing Funhouse but CIRQUS VOLTAIRE AHHHHHHHHHH

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow2 :bow2  :bow2  :bow2

Bebpo

I'm less hyped about this these days after seeing what a mess the project is.  It seems like the tables play slightly different on EVERY FREAKING PLATFORM (and of course they all share leaderboards) and there are lots of glitches across the platforms and a bunch are unique to certain platforms (for instance one of the multipliers on black hole doesn't work on Vita) and then there's weird stuff like Medieval Madness' flippers spacing being a half inch too wide than both the real table and the version in the Williams Collection causing more missed balls and lower scores, higher luck reliance.

The game itself is a great, great game.  But for a small team I think they might have bitten off more than they can chew, trying to constantly be releasing tables across like 7 different platforms.  Because of the nature of always having to be rushing to work on the next set of tables, it probably makes it tougher to go back and clean up the released tables and the rush creates the potential for more problems on the newer tables.  I think maybe they should have said "new tables every few months" instead of "2 tables a month", thus creating some self-imposed deadlines and possibly hurting the product.

My only hope is that eventually all the glitches and problems will be smoothed out and it will be the greatest collection of virtual pinball tables in existence.  But not sure if I'll keep buying the new tables each month right now.

Stoney Mason

Unfortunate for those people but my version on 360 and ipad 3 run good so that's all I care about. I'll buy anything they put out.

Which is not to say the 360 version is not without a few bugs on certain tables. But over time I'm sure they'll patch such things. Game hasn't even been out on a month on most platforms. I think its a bit premature to wring your hands considering the state of most games launching a bit buggy nowadays.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 06:19:26 PM by Stoney Mason »

Akala

• Easy Victor
Re: The Pinball Arcade (Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse up next as DLC)
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2012, 07:09:12 PM »
Agree. It's almost a noble failure, but it seems they were fairly overambitious. I hope they can sort it out, because the idea is awesome.

Bebpo

« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2012, 10:33:21 PM »
And yeah, MM is completely off from the real table.  Not sure what the heck happened there, but that's *not* a bug, that's the way they recreated it.  Can't say I care much for that.

They've said the visual mesh of the flippers on iOS is from an old build and not the updated one that's on PS3/X360 version with the correct flipper spacing.  They said the physics should register like the flippers are closer on iOS even if visually it passes through.  I dunno if I buy that.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2012, 10:12:12 PM »

Sho Nuff

« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2012, 01:23:47 AM »
CIRQUS VOLTAIRE I WANT U INSIDE ME

Stoney Mason

« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2012, 07:54:00 PM »

Stoney Mason

Re: The Pinball Arcade (Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse out on ios)
« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2012, 11:04:22 AM »
We are very happy to announce the release of the second table pack on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch! This pack includes the fantastic tables Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse, as well as a fourth gameplay camera and multiple plunger cameras for all tables. There are also fixes for Troll Bombs and Super Skill Shot on Medieval Madness.

Sho Nuff

« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2012, 12:19:05 PM »
Voltaire is the SHEEEEIT but it's pretty buggy. Disappearing balls, control lockout/camera shift on multiball and TILT appeared randomly but it let me keep playing. Funhouse is also mad fuckin good, love to put my balls in Rudy's mouth

Stoney Mason

« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2012, 04:17:16 PM »

Bebpo

« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2012, 04:17:28 PM »
Kickstart the DLC!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1067367405/pinball-arcade-the-twilight-zone

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think Farsight makes really good digital pinball and the idea of creating a digital archive of all the classic pinball tables is fanastic, but man...they are in over their heads on this.  I really feel like the company is not being managed too well.

I think they'll hit the goal and get in the Twilight Zone table.  But after that I see them doing the same thing for every big license table (Addam's Family, Star Trek, Southpark, etc...) here on out and it's just not viable.

Sho Nuff

« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2012, 04:20:26 PM »
I'm not sure how I feel about Internet Begging for this. As much as I want the TZ table, you'd think they'd have enough capital to drop $55k.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2012, 04:20:44 PM »
Any big table with a ton of license rights like this is going to have to be done this way. I'm fine with it personally although with any crowd sourcing model, it getting funded or not will always depend on actual demand. Licensing costs. Which is why only big companies tend to do it. They are not backed by a big publisher.

They aren't doing this because they are all millionaires or it would be easy. They are independent devs.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 04:24:36 PM by Stoney Mason »

Sho Nuff

« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2012, 04:27:22 PM »
Ah fuckit, I work at an indie dev too and we don't have any money either. Dropping $10 now!

Stoney Mason

« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2012, 04:34:11 PM »
Ah fuckit, I work at an indie dev too and we don't have any money either. Dropping $10 now!

They are truly a bunch of nice dudes. I won't go into the how's and why's but I've had personal dealings with them in the past and they are good guys. But really small (although the studio is located in a really nice and pretty part of Cali). As last gen was ending and they were transitioning to this gen, I really thought they were going to go under because they were struggling with how the scale of games had increased at that point, and it only got more intensive obviously with this gen. I always wish them luck.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 04:36:05 PM by Stoney Mason »

Sho Nuff

« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2012, 04:36:31 PM »
They definitely rock and their simulation engine is really good, I've double- and triple-dipped on their stuff before.

Stoney Mason

My personal favorite is the Star Trek TNG table. They say if they go way above on this they will try to get that one. I would be in heaven. I loved and played the shit out of that table in the arcades.

The licenses will cost a daunting $55,000 (and that’s just for the licenses- we’ll cover all of the development expenses ourselves). If we can raise enough money through Kickstarter to cover the cost of the licenses, we’ll be able to digitize the Twilight Zone and preserve one of the greatest pinball tables of all time. If we don't reach our goal no credit cards will be charged, but if we raise more then the goal we’ll be able to digitize other licensed tables as well (like Star Trek: The Next Generation!)

Stoney Mason

I don't know how far they'll go with this one.  They're really relying on the love for the end result, because the rewards are pretty awful.  I hope they make it, though.  I'd really like to see Star Trek and Addams Family.

It depends how much the gaming media gets behind it since Pinball is a pretty hardcore niche and it isn't "sexy" like an ios wanna be big budget game from a media favorite.

Yes I'm bitter.  :maf

Akala

• Easy Victor
I think Addams would be my first kickstarter tbh.

Stoney Mason

Re: The Pinball Arcade Platform (Star Trek TNG=110k on Kickstarter)
« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2012, 03:58:49 PM »
Two pieces of news.

First the next two DLC tables will be Gorgar and Monster Bash.

Also they announced a stretch goal for the Twilight Zone table. If they double it, they will do Star Trek the Next Generation.

:hyper

Unfortunately this is probably unlikely. They will definitely hit Twilight zone goal of 55k but it would take a herculean burst at the end to reach 110k. Hopefully some blogs pick up on this though and it reaches the wider Star Trek nerdom.

Sho Nuff

« Reply #98 on: June 01, 2012, 04:17:06 PM »
Oh my fuckin god Monster Bash

:bow FarSight :bow2

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #99 on: June 01, 2012, 08:41:28 PM »
they have hit the goal of 55.000$ currently at 56.000$

when you consider that it took two weeks to reach 55.000$ and that the kickstarter ends up in two weeks it's not unthinkable that they will reach 110.000$

i'm still bitter i can't play this because there is no PC version nor a way to connect my xbox online :fbm
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 08:46:10 PM by magus »
<----

Stoney Mason

« Reply #100 on: June 01, 2012, 11:59:34 PM »
they have hit the goal of 55.000$ currently at 56.000$

when you consider that it took two weeks to reach 55.000$ and that the kickstarter ends up in two weeks it's not unthinkable that they will reach 110.000$

i'm still bitter i can't play this because there is no PC version nor a way to connect my xbox online :fbm

People are upping their donations. Before the Star Trek announcement it would have taken them 3 or 4 more days minimum to hit 55k. They've had a big boost today.

Bebpo

« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2012, 09:49:01 AM »
Here's a status update on new tables for our long-suffering console fans!

The first table pack (Medieval Madness and Bride of PinBot) will be released for the PS Vita on June 12th, and for the PlayStation 3 on June 26th.

The second table pack (Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse) will be released for the PlayStation 3 on June 26th and for the PS Vita on July 3rd.

We have been having difficulty getting Microsoft to approve the new tables for the Xbox 360. The problem centers around a little-known Microsoft limitation of 4 MB on the size of the title update for the game code. We can package the data for each table separately, but the code for the new tables is larger than 4 MB and must be in the update. We have finally convinced them to grant us an exception, so we'll be resubmitting all 4 new tables tomorrow and rolling them out to you just as quickly as we can. We'll announce the date when we know it.

And still no PC release date or distributor.

This game has been botched so hard for everything outside of iOS.  Couldn't have happened to better people or a more important product.  I have a lot of doubts now of them continuing this project past the first 12 months.

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2012, 11:30:17 AM »
I'll be supporting. Dig the idea, like that it's ps3+vita for one price.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2012, 02:17:11 PM »
They really need to get their shit together.  I love their work but honestly it feels like the company is run by a bunch of engineers.

乱学者

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #104 on: June 17, 2012, 02:28:52 PM »
Gotta hand it to Farsight, they ran one of the absolute worst-run gaming Kickstarter projects I've seen from an actual studio.

They had a total of 8 updates during their Kickstarter, compare that to Project Fedora [40 updates] and SpaceVenture [50 updates].
dog

Sho Nuff

« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2012, 05:47:56 PM »
Gorgar and Monster Bash are out. Played a few rounds of Monster Bash, it seems a little shittier than I remember it. Gorgar is the fuckin tits though.

Bebpo

« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2012, 05:53:46 PM »
Gotta hand it to Farsight, they ran one of the absolute worst-run gaming Kickstarter projects I've seen from an actual studio.  Their total actually *went down* in the last two days, and they obviously fell well short of the $110k for both Twilight Zone and Star Trek TNG.  They're going to start another kickstarter for Star Trek, with the surplus from this one knocked off the goal, and apparently the attention from this one has helped grease the wheels for Addams Family Pinball a bit.

I love the end product these guys put out but Jesus Christ they're running a clown show here.  They made their goal halfway through, announced one stretch goal, then wandered off and never really checked back.  "Monthly updates" are running hideously behind on 360/PS3/Vita thanks to mistakes as derpy as not realizing MS has a size limit on updates, and pretty much every platform's version has some issues.  PC and 3DS releases seem to have fallen off the face of the Earth.

They really need to get their shit together.  I love their work but honestly it feels like the company is run by a bunch of engineers.

The decrease makes sense.  People were willing to spend more if they got two tables out of it.  If it's only one...most don't want to spend $25 for a table.  I moved back from $25 -> $10 when I saw there was no chance in hell of them making the Star Trek goal.

They definitely did a lousy job though.  Almost every other kickstarter, you get the product for LESS than eventual retail price.  Here the lowest amount is $10 for a table you could skip the kickstarter and get for $5 with another table when it's released.  How does that make any sense? 

G The Resurrected

« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2012, 01:40:08 AM »
Well this might of been the last Kickstarter I ever do again. I originally selected the $10 option when they announced the kickstart. When they announced they would like to go after TNG with left over funds as a stretch goal I got behind it and upped it to $100. As it got more and more evident that it would not reach the stretch goal, I changed my pledge to $25. Now later today knowing they wouldn't make it I thought nothing of it. So a few minutes after the Kickstart concluded I got a email thanking me for my $100 pledge. Thinking this was a mistake I went to check amazon payments and indeed they charged me $100. So I contact Kickstarter and Farsight, Kickstarted says they have no record of me changing my pledge and Farsight is being unreasonable and not refunding the proper amount back to me. Its funny cause where it show's the selected pledge it show's $10, $25, and $100 pledges as my selections. I sent in some screenshots as well as my history showing that I was redirected to amazon payments to change my pledge's. This is bullshit!

I have nothing really against Farsight as a company cause I think they are doing a great service that the pinball community needs. I should have just known better when they wanted us to pay for something they themselves should have done with their own money. You can't tell me they aren't making any money off of pinball arcade. It sells well enough that I think 50K wouldn't be too hard to secure, hell even a loan for that much wouldn't be that hard.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2012, 02:12:05 PM »
Gorgar and Monster Bash are out. Played a few rounds of Monster Bash, it seems a little shittier than I remember it. Gorgar is the fuckin tits though.

Both run really well on ios. Better than the original set of tables although I still obviously prefer to play the game on xbla.

cool breeze

« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2012, 04:46:47 PM »
Well this might of been the last Kickstarter I ever do again. I originally selected the $10 option when they announced the kickstart. When they announced they would like to go after TNG with left over funds as a stretch goal I got behind it and upped it to $100. As it got more and more evident that it would not reach the stretch goal, I changed my pledge to $25. Now later today knowing they wouldn't make it I thought nothing of it. So a few minutes after the Kickstart concluded I got a email thanking me for my $100 pledge. Thinking this was a mistake I went to check amazon payments and indeed they charged me $100. So I contact Kickstarter and Farsight, Kickstarted says they have no record of me changing my pledge and Farsight is being unreasonable and not refunding the proper amount back to me. Its funny cause where it show's the selected pledge it show's $10, $25, and $100 pledges as my selections. I sent in some screenshots as well as my history showing that I was redirected to amazon payments to change my pledge's. This is bullshit!

I have nothing really against Farsight as a company cause I think they are doing a great service that the pinball community needs. I should have just known better when they wanted us to pay for something they themselves should have done with their own money. You can't tell me they aren't making any money off of pinball arcade. It sells well enough that I think 50K wouldn't be too hard to secure, hell even a loan for that much wouldn't be that hard.

Sounds like you might've only changed the reward tier--not the the pledge amount.  It's possible to pledge $100 and only ask for the $25-tier reward.  What you pledge is the number you manually enter.  The reward is the circle you click.

The one time I changed a pledge to go lower, I just canceled and pledged again at a lower amount.  No problems.

Stoney Mason

Re: The Pinball Arcade Platform (Black Lagoon and Black Knight out on ios)
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2012, 11:44:48 AM »
Creature from the Black Lagoon and Black Knight are now available on ios. Also the latest update adds gamecenter score support.

Now if only I could get some xbox tables...

Sho Nuff

« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2012, 11:49:28 AM »
I heard they totally shat the bed on Xbox releases, or it might be that MS is screwing them over. What's the last table pack to come out on Xbox?

Stoney Mason

« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2012, 12:00:26 PM »
I heard they totally shat the bed on Xbox releases, or it might be that MS is screwing them over. What's the last table pack to come out on Xbox?

None have come out. Only the original tables that shipped. It's unfortunate but they have probably killed the game on that platform due to this.

I think its a bit of both. MS is of course heavy-handed and slow as fuck when it comes to approval. But then they knew this when they got on the platform and they've had some problems with their submissions when it comes to minor bugs.

Sho Nuff

« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2012, 12:10:06 PM »
Holy shit. That's the console I would have splurged on, too. Good thing I'm on iPad.

Black Lagoon is pretty awesome, they totally nailed the look of the funky hologram Creature.

G The Resurrected

« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2012, 12:10:46 PM »
Its not the approval but rather the release schedule that's the problem with the Xbox tables. I'm sure they are already done and gone through approval. MS would rather they be sets of tables to increase potential revenue, Farsight already have said that they would be including Twilight Zone, and Black Lagoon in a pack to be released this fall/winter.

In other Pinball new's ZenStudios will be at CAX showing off some new stuff. Hopefully its not any more marvel pinball bs. I'm sick of them being stuck making those license tables.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2012, 12:19:55 PM »
On their facebook page they've mentioned a few times that they've been rejected on submissions because of some issues. In fact there is an update for the game on 360 currently but you get it and when you try to purchase something it says there is nothing available. I think if they had their way they would have released the content by now as nearly every dev understands that without a drip of DLC and the longer you wait to release it, the less the sales are for it. It's not just them. Lots of devs have complained about this on the console platforms. That they are too closed and don't work well with the devs. There is some truth to this along with the usual bitchiness of any dev.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2012, 12:40:13 PM »
yeah, unfortunately, this one can't be blamed on the release schedule.  they've failed cert a few times, then realized that MS weren't going to let them do updates the way they wanted to do them (which required an exception that they were *sure* they would get, but um, didn't get), then failed cert a couple more times.  they've also failed cert at least once on PS3/Vita due to bugs.  which is saying something, because the product as it stands in the store is pretty buggy.

i don't want to sound like a broken record here, but as time goes by it becomes more and more obvious that these guys suck at literally everything that isn't digitally recreating a pinball machine.

Its definitely ashame the way they've bungled the console versions when it comes to updates.  The ios version has been better simply because the approval process is so easy and frequent by comparison. The 360 version plays great. I just want new tables for it.

That being said I wish Microsoft was less severe in some of this stuff. Every case is different of course so its not easy to make blanket statements on that aspect but it feels like bigger publishers sometimes get breaks when it comes to this kind of stuff. That being said things haven't been exactly smooth with Sony for them either so it also points to the fact that they are doing some wrong things.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 01:06:12 PM by Stoney Mason »

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #117 on: July 28, 2012, 03:36:50 PM »
bought both tables- kinda prefer pinball on ipad anyway- no real reaon I spose
o_0

Stoney Mason

« Reply #118 on: July 30, 2012, 04:59:35 PM »
Update on all platforms as of 7/28/2012:

iOS - An update with DLC Pack #4 (Creature from the Black Lagoon and Black Knight) was released on July 27th. This update includes Game Center achievements and a Hall of Fame leaderboard as well as a login method that doesn't require fb (also implemented on the Android version). We are hoping that Apple allows us to have more than a total of 10 leaderboards via Game Center. Once we get this ability, we will be able to improve the Game Center support.

Android - An update with DLC Pack #4 (Creature from the Black Lagoon and Black Knight) was released on July 26th. We are very excited about the potential that Google is likely to feature our game again soon.

PS3/Vita - Add-on packs 1 and 2 are currently available in North America. Add-on pack three is in submission with add-on pack four to follow close behind. The SCEE add-on packs are scheduled to be submitted at the earliest date possible. There's a wait to get into their QA. We hope to get all add-on packs available world-wide within a couple months.

360 - An update that includes both DLC Pack #1 and #2 has been approved. We await the add-on release by Microsoft. DLC Pack #3 will be released closely behind packs 1 and 2. DLC Pack #4 will be submitted soon.

Mac - DLC Pack #4 has been submitted and will be released as soon as it is approved. Mac OS Lion is required for DLC purchases. There is nothing that we can do about the OS restriction.

PC - While we know this news may disappoint our fans eagerly awaiting the PC version - we are still working on the PC game. We will not released it until the graphics are at least up to the standards set by the 360 and PS3 versions. We also still need to find distribution partners (traditional desktop and/or cabinet). Our goal is to everything sorted out in time for the Twilight Zone release later this year.

3DS - We still have not obtained the performance we need out of the 3DS to run our ROM emulation. We have not given up. The 3DS version is on hold until we can dedicate more time to this R&D.

Wii/Wii-U - FarSight developed 12 titles for the Wii. Unfortunately, the Wii isn't powerful enough to run Pinball Arcade. We are very excited about the Wii-U. The Wii-U project has been set up and this version is in development at the engine level. We hope to release our game as close to the launch of the platform as possible.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #119 on: July 30, 2012, 07:27:39 PM »
Update on all platforms as of 7/28/2012:

iOS - An update with DLC Pack #4 (Creature from the Black Lagoon and Black Knight) was released on July 27th. This update includes Game Center achievements and a Hall of Fame leaderboard as well as a login method that doesn't require fb (also implemented on the Android version). We are hoping that Apple allows us to have more than a total of 10 leaderboards via Game Center. Once we get this ability, we will be able to improve the Game Center support.

Android - An update with DLC Pack #4 (Creature from the Black Lagoon and Black Knight) was released on July 26th. We are very excited about the potential that Google is likely to feature our game again soon.

PS3/Vita - Add-on packs 1 and 2 are currently available in North America. Add-on pack three is in submission with add-on pack four to follow close behind. The SCEE add-on packs are scheduled to be submitted at the earliest date possible. There's a wait to get into their QA. We hope to get all add-on packs available world-wide within a couple months.

360 - An update that includes both DLC Pack #1 and #2 has been approved. We await the add-on release by Microsoft. DLC Pack #3 will be released closely behind packs 1 and 2. DLC Pack #4 will be submitted soon.

Mac - DLC Pack #4 has been submitted and will be released as soon as it is approved. Mac OS Lion is required for DLC purchases. There is nothing that we can do about the OS restriction.

PC - While we know this news may disappoint our fans eagerly awaiting the PC version - we are still working on the PC game. We will not released it until the graphics are at least up to the standards set by the 360 and PS3 versions. We also still need to find distribution partners (traditional desktop and/or cabinet). Our goal is to everything sorted out in time for the Twilight Zone release later this year.

3DS - We still have not obtained the performance we need out of the 3DS to run our ROM emulation. We have not given up. The 3DS version is on hold until we can dedicate more time to this R&D.

Wii/Wii-U - FarSight developed 12 titles for the Wii. Unfortunately, the Wii isn't powerful enough to run Pinball Arcade.
We are very excited about the Wii-U. The Wii-U project has been set up and this version is in development at the engine level. We hope to release our game as close to the launch of the platform as possible.

:rofl
🍆🍆