Author Topic: Pro Wrasslin' Thread: I don't know what I just saw  (Read 937661 times)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Pro Wrasslin' Thread: When It Reigns, It Bores
« Reply #5460 on: October 22, 2018, 09:07:20 PM »
Oh fuck, hope he beats it again.   :(
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5461 on: October 22, 2018, 11:15:39 PM »
damn thats awful :-\

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5462 on: October 23, 2018, 11:22:31 AM »
I mean I wasn't a fan of the dude, but didn't want this to happen  :-\

Good luck to him and I want to see him back now.

If he comes back, I can see him getting a massive, HHH-returning-from-quad-injury level pop.  Hope he beats it. 
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5463 on: October 23, 2018, 01:21:48 PM »
The RE thread immediately turned into bitching about Roman's booking/wrestling, then bitching at each other over it as a few of the community regulars desperately try to let people know that isn't a group of miserable miscreants and they aren't normally like this :lol :lol
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45505.0

If he comes back, I can see him getting a massive, HHH-returning-from-quad-injury level pop.  Hope he beats it.
he's made for life whenever he does come back. but fuck, i lost an aunt to leukemia and its just a devastating disease. hopefully him already being in excellent shape helps him beat this.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5464 on: October 23, 2018, 01:57:19 PM »
didn't he keep working when he had a massive hernia until he absolutely needed surgery? i wouldn't be shocked if he did the same here.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5465 on: October 23, 2018, 09:26:13 PM »
Thoughts on last week's Smackdown 1000?  Sucks that some of the stuff went on too long and forced them to cut segments and the main event.  Didn't think it was really anything special and didn't get the Evolution reunion on SD...when they were a RAW stable.  :lol  LOL at Big Dave just ignoring Randy Orton trying to stay in character too.

Watching it this week and they just keep on pushing Crown Jewel despite the fact that it's Evolution this Sunday.  Makes the PPV feel like second tier to Crown Jewel.  Good job with that "first-ever women's PPV" hype, Vince.  :doge

The latest dirt sheet rumors are that John Cena is refusing to go to the event, Daniel Bryan may also be protesting, and they're scrambling to try to find another location to host the event in since they may end up pulling due to all the pressure.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5466 on: October 23, 2018, 10:03:53 PM »
Turned it off at the main event.  The final match and build for the Women's Evolution PPV...was Jeffy Hardy vs. Randy Orton.
:dead
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5467 on: October 23, 2018, 10:21:59 PM »
why was shane there to just repeat the same promos we'd been getting all night? :idont

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5469 on: October 28, 2018, 08:53:18 PM »
ど助平

« Reply #5470 on: October 28, 2018, 09:16:34 PM »
Evolution is pretty bad.

Two of Shayna Bazler's friends interfered in the NXT title match and the referee didn't call a disqualification because.

Sasha Banks messed up a jump. The battle royale was the pre-show match. It was not memorable except I think Nia Jax knocked Tamina Snuka unconscious by throwing Zelina at her.

Also, they've already run four or five promotionals about how revolutionary/evolutionary/inspiring/empowering this show is. I understand the show is important, but please stop patting yourself on the back for 10 minutes. It's all tell and no show.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #5471 on: October 28, 2018, 09:51:06 PM »
Becky vs Charlotte was dope

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5472 on: October 29, 2018, 11:44:04 AM »
That match ended up being quite good though. Opening match was full of terrible botched but that's what you get for putting Lita in a 15 minute matcu in 2018

That was the only match I skipped.  :lol  Just tired of seeing that feud.  Time to move on already.

Evolution is pretty bad.

Two of Shayna Bazler's friends interfered in the NXT title match and the referee didn't call a disqualification because.

Are those the other two "horsewomen" who are with Ronda?  I thought the idea was to do a horsewomen vs. horsewomen feud (Becky, Charlotte, Sasha, and Bayley are the other set IIRC) but guess that's not happening anytime soon.

The battle royale was the pre-show match. It was not memorable except I think Nia Jax knocked Tamina Snuka unconscious by throwing Zelina at her.

Eh, good way to get everyone on the show.  The "legends" being there were largely a huge waste and most of them did nothing except get eliminated.  But hey, Ivory stayed in for a while.  She did pretty well for a 56 year old.  Was wondering what was up with Mandy Rose getting so many eliminations was.

Am OK with Nia Jax winning but it should have been Ember Moon.  The crowd was behind her the most.

Also, they've already run four or five promotionals about how revolutionary/evolutionary/inspiring/empowering this show is. I understand the show is important, but please stop patting yourself on the back for 10 minutes. It's all tell and no show.

This kind of thing never makes sense to me.  Promote the show that the viewer is already watching, brehs.

I thought it was pretty good once they got past the opener and battle royal. The 6 man was a lot of fun and had a lot of fun spots and good tag psychology, MYC finals was a full on joshi match, NXT match was a psychology heavy match with a year of history going into it, Becky/Charlotte was a stunt show, and Ronda/Nikki was a sports entertainment match. Four completely different styles and matches that were all pretty good, with a super hot crowd and the MYC/NXT presentation.

It was certainly a better show than the Australia one.

I liked the opener OK.  The crowd being hot for Trish and Lita probably helped.    Felt bad for some of the returning women who didn't get much of a response.  Tamina got no reaction whatsoever, lmao.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5473 on: October 29, 2018, 11:47:47 AM »
Apparently the ads that ran for Crown Jewel during the PPV only aired to viewers and they didn't show it to the crowd because they didn't want them to start booing.  :lol
ど助平

« Reply #5474 on: October 29, 2018, 08:57:12 PM »

That was the only match I skipped.  :lol  Just tired of seeing that feud.  Time to move on already.

Evolution is pretty bad.

Are those the other two "horsewomen" who are with Ronda?  I thought the idea was to do a horsewomen vs. horsewomen feud (Becky, Charlotte, Sasha, and Bayley are the other set IIRC) but guess that's not happening anytime soon.

Yes, they were Shayna's MMA friends. They're now wrestlers in NXT? The horsewoman thing would be interesting, but maybe Ronda will have to be with the good guys and Becky with the bad guys. Or they'll have to do some shenanigans to make the teams fit.

As for the NXT match, it just was one of those dumb wrestling moments where you're thinking things should make sense, but really it's wrestling.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5476 on: October 30, 2018, 08:51:17 PM »
It's official: Cena and Bryan are out of Crown Jewel.

They had Lashley replace Cena on Monday and on SD they just had the title match between AJ and Bryan.  Went 30 minutes and AJ retained, then Samoa Joe came back and attacked both of them.  So guessing it's him replacing Bryan.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5477 on: October 30, 2018, 08:52:30 PM »
The New Day just came out dressed like the Brood to their theme music :rofl
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5478 on: October 30, 2018, 09:08:23 PM »

They ended this segment with their own commercial for Crown Jewel.  :lol

ど助平

dkdk

« Reply #5479 on: October 30, 2018, 09:23:31 PM »
carmella cant rap for shit lmao

still bae tho

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #5480 on: October 31, 2018, 05:59:52 AM »
The New Day just came out dressed like the Brood to their theme music :rofl

owns
Hi

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #5481 on: October 31, 2018, 11:48:50 AM »
oh man. they are for real bringing Hogan back for Crown Jewel lmao
https://www.wwe.com/wwe-crown-jewel-event

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5482 on: October 31, 2018, 12:24:15 PM »
crown snooze getting more skippable every day :nope

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5483 on: October 31, 2018, 01:23:23 PM »
Really goddamn good. Both dudes really pulled out all the stops and gave an excellent match. Definitely glad we got it last night rather than in SA. Of course 1 second after it ended, they set up for Joe/AJ again in Saudi so whatever on that. Still, glad we got to see the good match first.

However I am a bit confused on why Shane is out on the show and making matches. Isn't that the job of the GM? Small nitpick but still something that makes me wonder if they just want a McMahon out there making the "big matches" like AJ/Bryan.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5485 on: November 01, 2018, 04:17:26 PM »

:crazy
ど助平

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #5486 on: November 02, 2018, 04:09:58 AM »
the thing i read was he was trying to duck it for months before the Kashoggi murder due to Zayn being excluded the previous year

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5487 on: November 02, 2018, 08:01:15 AM »
Meltzer says it was both because of Sami Zayn and their treatment of gays.

In the most recent edition of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer provided more information about the reasons behind Bryan's refusal to go to Saudi Arabia. Meltzer stated that Daniel knew very little about Saudi Arabia until he performed at the WWE Greatest Royal Rumble pay-per-view earlier this year, and revealed that Bryan believed he couldn't go back under those circumstances.

Meltzer further noted that Bryan's decision had little to do with women not being allowed to compete at WWE Crown Jewel, but that the Superstar had learnt about Saudi Arabia's treatment of homosexuals, and about Saudi Arabia not allowing Sami Zayn, who is of Syrian descent, to perform on the show, which he felt was racist.

According to The Observer, Bryan wanted The Miz to win the number one contender's match in Australia last month, although Meltzer was unsure if it was because Bryan knew the WWE Championship match would take place in Saudi Arabia, or if Bryan felt it wasn't the right time for him to pick up a conclusive win during their feud.
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5488 on: November 02, 2018, 03:13:58 PM »
decided to check in on this show via reddit and...Brock won the title in 2 minutes, Hulk returned, and Shane won the World Cup and is now the best wrestler in the world?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5489 on: November 02, 2018, 03:39:44 PM »
Ok I'll have to check the vod tonight just see that

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5490 on: November 02, 2018, 04:00:15 PM »
not to advocate for the dude, but how is that not the perfect opportunity to just give Hulk the world cup win instead of Shane?

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5491 on: November 02, 2018, 04:19:21 PM »
Kevin and Sami were right: Shane is a real cunt

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5492 on: November 02, 2018, 04:21:30 PM »
The show sounds like one huge "fuck you" troll from the WWE.  I have to watch this now :lol
ど助平

« Reply #5493 on: November 02, 2018, 04:33:53 PM »
not to advocate for the dude, but how is that not the perfect opportunity to just give Hulk the world cup win instead of Shane?

I can't imagine Hulk can wrestle anymore. If I recall, he's had hip replacements and maybe knee replacements, too.

Shane winning champion of the world after not being included in the competition is a wonderfully McMahon thing to do.

Edit: And the return of the part-time champ Brock Lesnar is a brilliant move.

archie4208

« Reply #5494 on: November 03, 2018, 10:48:33 AM »
I caught the Power Struggle show this morning cause I had a bit of insomnia (:fbm).

Ishii vs. Suzuki, Naito vs. ZSJ and, EVIL vs. Jericho were all great and I would recommend watching them as a palate cleanser for Crown Jewel.  :doge

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #5495 on: November 03, 2018, 06:35:53 PM »
The show sounds like one huge "fuck you" troll from the WWE.  I have to watch this now :lol

It was a very straight show with actually pretty interesting presentation of announcing all the acomplishments of each guy in the tournament before the match, serious pre-match promos, and so forth...until Brock/Braun, and then it was just a train of :lol and :wtf for the next hour and a half.
I missed the first two hoursish of it and just caught the utter insanity. :doge Well aside from The New Day rolling in on a magic carpet. :lol
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

« Reply #5497 on: November 08, 2018, 07:16:02 PM »
Idk that would make Dolph an American Badass :jeanluc

(Image removed from quote.)

I don't know anything about Japanese wrestling, and not much about wrestling in general. But this seems like a ridiculous made-up story posted by a guy who doesn't know the WWE pays for coffee when it negotiates at the cafe. And the Japanese guy was probably polite about it and stayed for the entire pitch.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #5498 on: November 08, 2018, 07:31:07 PM »
Idk that would make Dolph an American Badass :jeanluc

(Image removed from quote.)

I don't know anything about Japanese wrestling, and not much about wrestling in general. But this seems like a ridiculous made-up story posted by a guy who doesn't know the WWE pays for coffee when it negotiates at the cafe. And the Japanese guy was probably polite about it and stayed for the entire pitch.

it's a joke. he's pulled that stunt on the Japanese media a couple times lol https://www.sescoops.com/naito-pulls-yet-another-dine-and-dash-on-tokyo-sports-what-else-should-the-b-team-do-for-a-victory-celebration-poll/

« Reply #5499 on: November 09, 2018, 02:42:54 AM »

it's a joke. he's pulled that stunt on the Japanese media a couple times lol https://www.sescoops.com/naito-pulls-yet-another-dine-and-dash-on-tokyo-sports-what-else-should-the-b-team-do-for-a-victory-celebration-poll/

Aha. Thanks for that.

That would be a cool prank to play on Shane, but I can't imagine the Japanese wrestling press guys are rich.

Dine and dash would be a great tag team name, too.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5500 on: November 09, 2018, 07:38:58 AM »
I would have thought that the reps would be covering the bill anyway.
:idont
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5501 on: November 09, 2018, 07:46:00 AM »
WWE shit from the dirt sheets.  If that Braun stuff is true, wow.  Dude is fucking up his own push.

WWE sources have confirmed that starting this Monday, Raw will indeed no longer have any overrun. In the past, the overrun lasted anywhere from 4 minutes up to 15 minutes, as a carry over from the Raw vs. Nitro days. The impacts of this will be fairly minimal apart from having a minor effect on ratings and forcing WWE to begin their main angle each Monday a few minutes earlier than normal and finishing on the dot at 11 PM ET.

It is believed that Brock Lesnar agreed to a new deal with WWE around 10/18 but as noted, terms are being kept in strictest confidence.  Lesnar will be wrestling at Survivor Series, but not at the TLC PPV.   It's unclear if he will be at the Royal Rumble, though that event is being held in a stadium so he will probably be there.    Lesnar also has a planned match at WrestleMania 35.

According to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there is supposed to be a "significant angle" that is expected to push his storyline forward into next year and it will include wrestlers other than Braun Strowman.  Seth Rollins - who mentioned Lesnar's name on Raw - and Drew McIntyre - who is being groomed as a main eventer - are the top two candidates.

According to a report at PWInsider, Braun Strowman is his "own worst enemy" backstage, often showing up late to events and leaving early as well.   The report adds that Strowman has had trouble backstage with "etiquette" and often makes a misstep right before WWE officials are ready to commit to him as the next big star in WWE and someone to build the Raw brand around, causing the company to cool off on his push.

If this report is true, it could explain why WWE steered away from crowning Strowman as the Universal Champion at Crown Jewel, choosing instead to extend Brock Lesnar's tenure with the company and putting the title back on him in a match that many people viewed as a squash.

WWE officials continue to be extremely high on Drew McIntyre and according to WrestleVotes, they have felt this way for "months" and are readying him for a significant push in 2019.    Bryan Alvarez on Wrestling Observer Live added that Drew is likely penciled in to be the Universal Champion sooner rather than later.

Coupled with the earlier report about Braun Strowman as well as Roman Reigns' indefinite absence, it's possible that WWE will now begin grooming McIntyre as not only a future Universal Champion, but the one to dethrone Brock Lesnar - either next year at Royal Rumble or more likely at WrestleMania 35. 

There is a concern backstage that Alexa Bliss could be sidelined a while due to what is being reported as post-concussion syndrome.  Not only is she not booked for Survivor Series which is two weeks away, but Bliss' line on Raw that she could "get used to this" (an authority role) has some believing that she isn't expected back in the ring anytime soon. 

Bray Wyatt continues to be off TV and rarely used at live events simply because WWE has nothing for him creatively.   The hope is that by keeping him away from TV and events, when he comes back, it will be a complete refresh and a surprise.  Wyatt has been without a program ever since his partner Matt Hardy was taken off of TV to rehab his injuries.

"10-20-30 years from now, there's no reason we can't be as big [as] or bigger than Disney," [Stephanie] McMahon said. "Now that's a tall order, especially given recent transactions. However, there's no reason why we can't get there."
:gurl
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5502 on: November 09, 2018, 09:39:51 AM »
Was Drew over as a babyface when he came back to NXT or was he a heel?
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5503 on: November 09, 2018, 09:44:25 AM »
dirtsheets are stupid as fuck. two days ago it was "strowman didn't get the title cause he's injured and we can 100% tell cause of how he's walking" to now it's "strowman didn't get the title cause he's fucking up backstage and our source 100% confirms it" :lol

the crowd went wild for him but they go wild for everyone. he was positioned as a babyface but goddamn he's the most boring fucker imaginable. however he fits the mold of tall and stacked like vince wants so i'm not surprised he's gonna be the dude til roman returns.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5504 on: November 09, 2018, 09:59:32 AM »
dirtsheets are stupid as fuck. two days ago it was "strowman didn't get the title cause he's injured and we can 100% tell cause of how he's walking" to now it's "strowman didn't get the title cause he's fucking up backstage and our source 100% confirms it" :lol

I saw that, but it didn't say that was why he didn't get the title on the site I was looking at it...just that his knees are kind of shot.
:idont

the crowd went wild for him but they go wild for everyone. he was positioned as a babyface but goddamn he's the most boring fucker imaginable. however he fits the mold of tall and stacked like vince wants so i'm not surprised he's gonna be the dude til roman returns.

I just remember his first run and being "the chosen one" and :zzz :zzz :zzz.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 11:39:04 AM by bork »
ど助平

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #5505 on: November 09, 2018, 11:24:32 AM »
i'm clearly in the minority but any interest i had in Galuk vanished the second they got paired up. Ziggler has been so dull for so long that i just automatically tune out whenever he's on screen. almost remarkable that he's managed to say so uninteresting for so long

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5506 on: November 09, 2018, 11:40:58 AM »
Remember that one Survivor Series where Ziggler was the only one left on his team, went for almost 30 minutes alone, and ended up winning it for his side?  I was into that match big-time and was ready for him to get a push...and they did pretty much nothing coming off of that.  And now I don't care.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2iav8u
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5507 on: November 09, 2018, 11:51:44 AM »
Watching that now...the match itself sucks.  :lol  Dolph just kind of lays around and comes back to life every now and then, plus there's the Sting debut at the end I forgot all about.  But it was still fun at the time and the crowd was behind Dolph all the way.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #5509 on: November 13, 2018, 05:05:55 PM »
Need to get #firenia trending, no reason to watch Survivor Series now
yar

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5510 on: November 13, 2018, 08:19:50 PM »
Both Fightful.com and WrestleVotes are reporting that Sunday's big match between Becky Lynch and Ronda Rousey is off after injuries suffered by Lynch last night on Raw.   

Lynch was examined by WWE doctors after Raw and was reportedly found to have a black eye, a concussion and a broken nose and she was not able to travel with the rest of the Smackdown roster to St. Louis - the site of tonight's show.    For those asking who or how Lynch was injured, it is not entirely visible from the camera shots, but the injury was caused by Nia Jax and while initially there was no heat on her backstage, reports suggest that that "sentiment has changed."

---

With Becky Lynch seemingly out of this Sunday's Survivor Series match against Ronda Rousey due to a concussion and a broken nose, WWE is scrambling to figure out a new program for WWE Raw Women's Champion Rousey for the PPV.   PWInsider also confirms that Lynch is sidelined and they report that officials are discussing a scenario where Becky will quickly drop the title to another woman, who would then go onto face Rousey on Sunday.

Under this scenario, Charlotte Flair, Mandy Rose and one of the IIconics have been discussed as possible replacements, but with Charlotte that would be a significant fast track of a potential WrestleMania 35 main event whereas the other two would be a significant downgrade and would not make much sense.   

As noted before, another possibility is that WWE keeps the title on Lynch and simply pushes back her match against Rousey to next year's Royal Rumble in January.

---

As reported, Becky Lynch has apparently suffered a concussion and a broken nose after being stiffed last night by Nia Jax in the Raw vs. Smackdown brawl.   While WWE cameras did not catch Jax's shot to Lynch, a short clip by a fan in attendance as made its way online which you can see below.   

Rumor has it that while WWE officials originally were not blaming Jax for the injury, the sentiment has changed and she may be facing considerable backstage heat for carelessly injuring one of the company's top stars and very likely screwing up arguably the most anticipated match for this weekend's Survivor Series.

https://twitter.com/RealMarkOutHK/status/1062456133401473024

:goty2
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5511 on: November 13, 2018, 09:06:48 PM »
Charlotte is going to replace Becky. Expected...even though the crowd was way more behind Asuka for it.  No title forfeit, at least.

Did Becky just turn face?  She hugged Charlotte after picking her and putting her over. :thinking
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5512 on: November 13, 2018, 09:27:21 PM »
HOLY SHIT PRIMO AND EPICO AND THE GOOD BROS. ARE STILL ON TV!?  :o
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5513 on: November 13, 2018, 09:28:05 PM »
I don't think Becky is really a heel to begin with, but weird they'd blow Charlotte/Ronda on 5 days notice when that has been the planned WM match, possibly even WM main event, for a year now.

Guess they'll swap it and have Becky/Ronda be the WM main event?
ど助平

dkdk

« Reply #5514 on: November 13, 2018, 09:45:58 PM »
I don't think Becky is really a heel to begin with, but weird they'd blow Charlotte/Ronda on 5 days notice when that has been the planned WM match, possibly even WM main event, for a year now.

eh they can always fight again. its not a big deal.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5515 on: November 13, 2018, 10:00:15 PM »
Daniel Bryan just turned heel and beat AJ for the title.   :lol  ???  :lol  ???  :lol
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5516 on: November 13, 2018, 10:00:27 PM »
lol dbryan is a little bitch

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5517 on: November 13, 2018, 10:01:42 PM »
The fan reactions :rofl

That was like when Undertaker lost to Brock at Mania.
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5518 on: November 13, 2018, 10:04:22 PM »
bork vs evil bryan is gonna be cool though

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5519 on: November 13, 2018, 10:05:46 PM »
the cool bork

not...you know