Author Topic: Yet another GAF thread - I still haven't got over it :( (No spergfits allowed)  (Read 4209645 times)

nudemacusers

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=121502653&postcount=91

how to dodge a simple question by posting a paragraph of meandering wank 101
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.

Consistent shit-poster, not surprised.

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Oh man, we need NEED somebody to make Dino Bore a reality.
Hi

settin and hachi are making that thread kind of unbearable

edit: settin telling mumei to get the fuck out~~ wtf

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.

I liked that settin quadruple posted on page 4. Numerology brehs, it's demonic. :lawd

e: No one cares if you use 100 PPP on NeoGAF.

jakefromstatefarm

I liked that settin quadruple posted on page 4. Numerology brehs, it's demonic. :lawd

e: No one cares if you use 100 PPP on NeoGAF.
He should've been banned just for not knowing how to multi-quote, marital anarchist dogma notwithtanding :smugkermit:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 08:40:06 PM by jakefromstatefarm »

meeb

If the mods actually cared about threadshitting they'd ban the fuck out of conspiracy posters because nothing fucks up threads faster or more severely. But no we have hugbox "different viewpoint" liberal trash instead.

idk why anyone even takes GAF seriously let alone respects the mod. I mean, I suppose there's maybe 1 or 2 relatively sane moderators (Steve comes to mind), but outside of that; every single mod including Lore has some type of severe Mental Illness/BiPolar, Personality Disorder or is just plain emotionally stunted virgin (Mutes).

Uh I'm pretty sure Mutes isn't a virgin.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

That's all that poster does. Posts absolute crap you can refute in like 2 seconds but keeps wanting to spew their faux-intellectual excrement.

nachobro

• Live Más
:larry

meeb

Lets just say Mutes and I are no longer vigins ;)

That's all that poster does. Posts absolute crap you can refute in like 2 seconds but keeps wanting to spew their faux-intellectual excrement.

It is kind of infuriating how he basically shat all over adopted children and people that choose to adopt children.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
It is kind of infuriating how he basically shat all over adopted children and people that choose to adopt children.

Yeah I posted about that.

Fuck people who treat adoptive parents/kids as different. It's not. You love your child, that's how it works.

nudemacusers

sorry i missed you this weekend bb.

or, do you have a beard now? cuz i thought i saw you from across the room but didn't want to run you down.  :-*
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Quote from: pj
It would be if it wasn't true. Get a few beers into a white person over 50 and ask them about black people.

Oh god damnit with this shit.

Kara

Using "late capitalism" is usually a (har har) red flag.

nachobro

• Live Más
sorry i missed you this weekend bb.

or, do you have a beard now? cuz i thought i saw you from across the room but didn't want to run you down.  :-*
i do lol

i figured with the extra weight  :gloomy i might as well add a beard and go full bear  :-*

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

oh god i thought it was just me reading his posts in the one religion thread

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=121510984&postcount=139

I like the cloaked insult at the end of that one.

Kara

It's an unusual experience to see a religious person talk in the language of a Cultural Marxist / neo-Marxist.

It reminds me of (some) libertarians talking about state monopoly capitalism (though not using that term specifically, obviously).

Or the way Eugene Debs would often use religious imagery.

thisismyusername

So you pity-fucked each other. Can I just be the first to say that no one cares?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
As a Trekkie, I cant deny. I've talked about the validity of inconsequential trek shit at length like its earth changing events

benjipwns

It's an unusual experience to see a religious person talk in the language of a Cultural Marxist / neo-Marxist.

It reminds me of (some) libertarians talking about state monopoly capitalism (though not using that term specifically, obviously).

Or the way Eugene Debs would often use religious imagery.
I've thought for a while that we're pretty due for a Social Gospel revival that's even more anti-capitalism.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=121485685&postcount=36

(Image removed from quote.) incredible. Trekkies are the most ultimate of ur-spergs :bow :bow2

And all that, but TOS is still outdated and goofy as hell no matter what they say (Image removed from quote.)
I've never understood Trekkers who reject DS9.

(Especially one who is all over "The Defector" and "Yesterday's Enterprise."  ???)

Plus the "golden era" of TNG had a bunch of the writers who went to DS9 at the helm.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
tit racks :'(

nachobro

• Live Más
DS9 is top tier. I like seeing what happens to Federation people when Earth isn't nearby, and what war is like. Also Jesus is real and he's black. TOS is next up cause damn there's some fine tit racks in that show.

benjipwns

I never thought the TOS was that utopian though, TNG definitely was, and sure TOS does a lot of "perfect stars, flawed guest of the week" type but TOS seemed to have a lot more "no real winners here" episodes about whoever the Enterprise visited. At least in the first season.

I guess I just liked the twist of DS9 forcing everyone to stay in place and face their consequences. Every other Trek has them in the middle of the Federation shuffling some diplomats, then the next week they're out on the edge of space with WEIRD ALIEN THING, and then they're staring down the Romulans/Klingons/Cardassians/etc. the next week.

DS9 was still pretty utopian. Garak and Quark and Nog and Odo could only knock the humans hubris so much. Even the Dominion War where billions upon billions died and tens of thousands of ships were lost only seemed like it was going on every other week.  :lol

DS9 did do a lot to damage the "all aliens of a species aren't individuals" thing though that TNG started with Worf.

EDIT: Having recently been watching the TOS remastered and TNG remastered, the latter has a very distinct lack of tit racks. TOS's kinda surprising for a 1960s show at times. Didn't get tit racks like TOS until T'Pol had to decontaminate in the first episode of Enterprise.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 01:48:18 AM by benjipwns »

nachobro

• Live Más
Lots of space racism in DS9  :lol

Kinda trying to work through Enterprise but it's pretty terrible.

benjipwns

I've always liked Enterprise from more of a premise standpoint than execution. It gets a lot better but I always liked something about the early first season which had a slow pace and showed them encountering "mundane/everyday" things in space but being all excited as fuck about it or whatever. Also being totally outclassed and naive at times. Then it degrades into "how can we fit in more later Trek references? Ferengi? Borg?" before the Xindi arc saves it.

I like the sets and stuff quite a bit though, there's something about it feeling like I'd imagine a real deep space exploration ship instead of a space ocean liner.

The Temporal Civil War arc makes a lot more sense and I don't despise it as much after I read that interview where whoever said FUTURE GUY was actually going to be Archer trying to prevent something in the past but that it had derailed way too much from the original premise in the pilot.

EDIT: TOS is beyond hit and miss per episode. It's almost Voyager like in that respect. A lot of the more bottle shows set just on the Enterprise work better, not just because it helps hide the shitty planet sets and stuff.  :lol
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 02:01:03 AM by benjipwns »

nudemacusers

http://www.hecklerspray.com/the-26-hottest-star-trek-babes/200816466.php

i would have voted tng originally but there is some prime trim in tos
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
15. B’elanna Torres (Roxann Dawson)
14. Beverly Crusher (Gates Macfadden)

:holeup

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Ezri Dax (Nicole de Boer)
Android Andrea (Sherry Jackson)
Ensign Robin Lefler (Ashley Judd)
Hoshi Sato (Linda Park)
Jadzia Dax (Terry Farrell)
T’Pol (Jolene Blalock)
Seven of 9 (Jeri Ryan)

:noah :noah :noah :noah

nudemacusers

ok question some of the list fine but talk shit about my milf doctor momma beverly and imma go full cholo on somebody

leah brahms looks like she should be voicing louise belcher real talk
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
ok question some of the list fine but talk shit about my milf doctor momma beverly and imma go full cholo on somebody
  :holeup :holeup :holeup

I want to unlike this post

:holeup :holeup :holeup

nudemacusers

oh man now i'm thinking of a four way vaseline-lensed kiss in soft lighting with deanna, beverly, that old admiral chick that picard wanted to dig out, and that chick ashley judd played

:lawd :noah
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

Fair enough. I recall things like Section 31 being a rage inducer for various trekkies though (the federation would never do this!!! :tocry ).
Yeah, people dislike Undiscovered Country for the same reason.

But they forget shit like this:
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/The_Enterprise_Incident_(episode)
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/A_Private_Little_War_(episode)

There's a good number of instances in TNG and DS9 pre-Section 31 where Starfleet is doing things like Section 31 does only less clandestine. Hell, one of the most famous TNG episodes "Chain of Command" has Picard, Beverly and Worf going on a black ops mission.

benjipwns

Beverly got better looking as the show went on, Troi too in some ways. Even into the movies. Though Troi fell off quite a bit more than Beverly after those ended.

T'Pol's much hotter than Seven, dat drug addiction and vulnerability being cast from her people. Plus all the repressed emotions.  :phil

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Beverly got better looking as the show went on, Troi too in some ways. Even into the movies. Though Troi fell off quite a bit more than Beverly after those ended.

T'Pol's much hotter than Seven, dat drug addiction and vulnerability being cast from her people. Plus all the repressed emotions.  :phil
It's their hairstyles, as those evolved they got hotter :lol

nudemacusers

nah breh. would smash infinitely.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

nudemacusers

not sure if that was meant to dissuade me cuz it did the opposite.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

naw man, just lookin out for a Borito

seeing her in interviews has always really stuck it to how much they hid her on the show, she's pretty much at Frakes level but hell if Troi ever got to do anything fun
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 02:21:14 AM by benjipwns »

nudemacusers

older chick with giant bazooms = :drool ^ :drool
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

Enterprise's greatest scene:

lmao that somebody made this: http://www.jetclover.com/shadylady/TripAndTPolCollage.jpg  :nsfw

benjipwns

Empress Hoshi  :whew

nudemacusers

what is scott thompson doing kissin on girls  ??? ??? ???
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

Can't forget Intendent Kira and how she wanted to fuck "herself":

benjipwns

They also forgot Leeta smh:

From the related:

:lol

Also, video title close to being true:

DS9  :rejoice

Kara

Kara

a Ferengi reading Marx. :lawd

benjipwns

There was that episode where The Prophets changed the Grand Nagus to setup charities and give away wealth.  :lol

Prophets?

Also this:

Although my favorite Ferengi/Nog plot was when Nog was trading everything on the station:

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
stfu about star trek you spics
reckt

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
stfu about star trek you spics
I wont stand for this spiggoty

As a user, Chrome is neato. As somebody making a web page story, Chrome can eat a Momo. Fucking thing looks great in FF, Opera and even IE, but a simple stupid fucking HTML5 video embed won't fucking format right and goddamn stupid control bar won't stay hidden even though it's set to hidden in the goddamn code.

GAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️

Don't leave us hanging. Deets? :shaq

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

Why would you want to know this? :yuck

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
I'm a creep. :hitler

thisismyusername

As a user, Chrome is neato. As somebody making a web page story, Chrome can eat a Momo. Fucking thing looks great in FF, Opera and even IE, but a simple stupid fucking HTML5 video embed won't fucking format right and goddamn stupid control bar won't stay hidden even though it's set to hidden in the goddamn code.

GAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm still waiting for Andy to port Super Ignore (and ONLY Super Ignore) to Firefox. :'(

king of the internet

• 🚽

How many seconds did it last?  ??? Did he cry afterwards?  ???

Tasty

I've always wondered this. Is crying after sex a real thing?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:dur
[close]

king of the internet

• 🚽
I've always wondered this. Is crying after sex a real thing?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:dur
[close]

Yes. And it's awkward as fuck.  :kobeyuck

FTR I'm not referring to myself crying. The only thing I feel after sex is emptiness.  :goty
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 10:40:46 AM by king of the internet »

Tasty

Seems counter intuitive to me.