Author Topic: Yet another GAF thread - I still haven't got over it :( (No spergfits allowed)  (Read 4207304 times)

king of the internet

• 🚽
I think it's mostly women but I guess some people just get overwhelmed by the power of a deep dicking.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
I've always wondered this. Is crying after sex a real thing?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:dur
[close]

The 2 times it's happened to me it's because my partner(s) thought we were going to break up.

meeb

Uh I'm pretty sure Mutes isn't a virgin.
:larry

Lets just say Mutes and I are no longer vigins ;)

So you pity-fucked each other. Can I just be the first to say that no one cares?

Lets just say we did a lot more than pity-fucking ;)

Uh I'm pretty sure Mutes isn't a virgin.
:larry

Lets just say Mutes and I are no longer vigins ;)
Don't leave us hanging. Deets? :shaq

How many seconds did it last?  ??? Did he cry afterwards?  ???

You can't measure our love in seconds.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 12:14:14 PM by meeb »

king of the internet

• 🚽
TDM I don't know if alt accounts are allowed here but this is kinda weird dude.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
gonna need a tldr of what is happening with TDM

Himu

Fuck human exceptionalism in Star Trek. Also fuck the holodeck.
IYKYK

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.

Yeah, even in it's "darker" incarnation, humanity in DS9 isn't like humanity in B5.

Yeah, I started that nerd slap fight. :hitler

Tasty

Himu

Yes, I want to watch a show in space interpret SHAKESPEARE and become some lame film noir. Something I can't do now!

Worst episodes.

The only good holodeck episodes are the ones like where they actually serve as part of the narrative. Like the ep where Worf and that one Klingon chick have a battle to the death in the holodeck and have kinky fucking sex and wipe blood on their faces. That shit be cool as hell.

But anything that's familiar is pointless.  I am not watching my space show to see familiar shit you morons! The fact those were some of the highest rated eps is worrying.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 12:50:11 PM by Formerly Known As Himuro »
IYKYK

etiolate

holodeck episodes  :bow2

jean luc in those holideck outfits  :mouf

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=857551

OP's avatar... wat
Mama's boy needs help washing his pee-pee.

Nothing weird about that. Nothing at all.

etiolate

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=857569

newly liberal white gaffers struggle to figure out if they should laugh at jokes about stupid teenagers

Himu

holodeck episodes  :bow2

jean luc in those holideck outfits  :mouf

Fuck you.

:goty2
IYKYK

king of the internet

• 🚽
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=857569

newly liberal white gaffers struggle to figure out if they should laugh at jokes about stupid teenagers

I'm more annoyed by the nerds that are seemingly infuriated by something they don't understand the humor in. Same thing happened in that Kermit thread. "DID NOT GRIN EVEN ONCE. EPIC FAIL" he said, asshole clenched.

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier

:heartbeat
<コ:彡

Himu

That Daquan meme is hilarious. I mean, aren't all stereotypes?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 02:36:04 PM by Formerly Known As Himuro »
IYKYK

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Some nicca who's fucking all of our white daughters. :oreilly

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

jakefromstatefarm

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Link your own posts, brehs. :beli

Himu

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=121621357&postcount=252
take your cartoons seriously brehs (Image removed from quote.)

wait (Image removed from quote.)

Fuck you for hating on the jetsons and the flintstones. Also a pup named scooby doo >>>>>
IYKYK

Himu

You also forget Hannah Barbara in their apex: the 90s.

2 stupid dogs, swat Kats, dexters lab, powerpuff girls were all HB.

American toons have also taken a huge dive in variety without HB.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 02:55:33 PM by Formerly Known As Himuro »
IYKYK

Lets just say we did a lot more than pity-fucking ;)

Well we assumed that, but how much can you really flirt by talking about historical nonfiction?

Tasty

Let's all agree that Mystery Incorporated was the best Scooby ever and the in-universe portrayals of various Hannah-Barbara properties were sublimely perfect.

Himu

More HB piff:

Pirates of dark water
What A Cartoon Show
Any Johnny Quest EVER
Johnny bravo
Cow and Chikn
Fantastic max
The new Scooby Doo Movies :bow

HB may be controversial due to their use of limited animation, but aside from WB, they are the indisputable GOAT for American television cartooning and I cry myself to sleep because i was not born at a time where I could work for them.
IYKYK

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️

Quoted for realness. I used to love when Cartoon Network would play old classic HB cartoons you have to get a special channel for anymore late at night, too

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
Hannah Barbera fucking sucks.
vin

Himu

You have a DBZ avatar shut the fuck up
IYKYK

jakefromstatefarm

No, I didn't. Those were all co-produced by either Turner or CN. Admittedly, I wanted to make a comment about how HB's production in the '90's was a huge improvement compared to the previous ~30 years.

Fuck you for hating on the jetsons and the flintstones. Also a pup named scooby doo >>>>>
The Flint/Jetsons is exactly what I refer to when I say that the mediocrity of classic HB cartoons compared to their WB and even Disney contemporaries makes them unwatchable. I appreciate what those shows did for sitcoms/animated tv in general, but The Honeymooners with dinosaurs/in space doesn't have the same appeal to me as the wit and charm of LT characters and their sharp writing/awareness of tropes. Plus the animation in HB is shittier but I'm not a stickler for that stuff so  :yeshrug.

And really? A Pup Named Scooby-Doo? Did you also like All Grown Up over Rugrats?

Phoenix Dark

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️

Himu

A Pup Named Scooby Doo was fantastic. Fred with his conspiracy theorist shit. It was the first Scooby Doo to actually attempt to give the characters a semblance of humor. Yet you put the original over? :what
IYKYK

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Pup named scooby doo was corny as shit.

As a caclette I loved it.

Tasty

Pup named scooby doo was corny as shit.

As a caclette I loved it.

Same. :lol

Himu

IYKYK

jakefromstatefarm

A Pup Named Scooby Doo was fantastic. Fred with his conspiracy theorist shit. It was the first Scooby Doo to actually attempt to give the characters a semblance of humor. Yet you put the original over? :what
Way too cutesy. The OG's formula of monster of the week procedural mystery with an "It's me Austin!" reveal at the end was something I grew up with. Plus those door scenes.

Main reason I don't like HB is their whoring of one-off cartoons in order to capitalize on whatever was popular at the time (not that everyone else didn't do that). Also Smurfs and all their variations.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 03:16:13 PM by jakefromstatefarm »

Himu

I just can't hate on HB because they made Johnny Quest.
IYKYK

Himu

You have a DBZ avatar shut the fuck up

:bow DBZ :bow2

crushed an entire worldwide generation of future comic book fegs and turned them into anime and manga :expert s :bow2

Definitely worked for me.
IYKYK

Tasty

OG Scooby has a god tier soundtrack doe

Himu

I wonder what the best Scooby doo to blaze to is

I need to finish mysteries inc
IYKYK

nachobro

• Live Más
I wonder what the best Scooby doo to blaze to is

Not any of the ones with scrappy doo. fuck that dog.

Himu

Scrappy sucks. Agreed.
IYKYK

Tasty

:what And you call yourself a fan

Himu

Andrex, in this age of 2014, there's so many things one can consume for entertainment and Scooby is at the back of my mind. If weed were legal in Texas I would have finished it a long time ago and rewatched it  at least twice so you can blame Texas mj laws more than anything.
IYKYK

Himu

Scrappy was the original Poochy.

Do-doo-do-doo-do-dooooo puppy power. :beli
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

Andrex, in this age of 2014, there's so many things one can consume for entertainment and Scooby is at the back of my mind. If weed were legal in Texas I would have finished it a long time ago and rewatched it  at least twice so you can blame Texas mj laws more than anything.

yes, Andrex, adults don't come home from school and watch television at 3PM every day.

Dennis

I wish the Kermit meme had gotten more play on GAF. That shit is legit funny.

Daquan is just shit.

Himu

What would the world even be like without DBZ :whew

Comics wouldn't have been annihilated by manga.

We would have all played WRPGs in the early 00s and late 90s instead of JRPGS.

Hentai consumption would be niche.

(Image removed from quote.)

Manga didn't really annihilate comics except for a little while. And most comic nerds don't know shit about manga. If a new Tezuka comes out and I go to a comic shop, they won't know who I am talking about and this is the grand dad of manga. Their ignorance. :maf
IYKYK

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
You really can't deny the influence of DBZ.

Or the UHF channels that showed "Japanimation" with stuff like Fist of the North Star :lawd

Himu

Sci fi channel Saturday anime block :bow

yes, Andrex, adults don't come home from school and watch television at 3PM every day.

It's on netflix and I just forget to watch and shit.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 03:38:48 PM by Formerly Known As Himuro »
IYKYK

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
Daquan is hilarious.
That shit is like half a season of material for boondocks or Chapelle
<コ:彡

Tasty

I'm pretty sure it aired at 7, jackass. :maf

Dennis

Daquan is hilarious.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=121594384

:comeon :lol

Where is he wrong?  ??? He's right about Giant Bomb outside of Patrick. Patrick will admit he's wrong, but he doesn't seem the type to "deep dive"/dive into stuff he doesn't want to do. But that's human nature.

Quote from: meeb
>>Words<<

Again: no1curr. You two aren't virgins anymore, congratulations for doing something many people the world over do day-to-day?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Why you feel the need to advertise it, makes me think you really aren't true in what you're saying. :hitler
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 04:01:18 PM by thisismyusername »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Daquan is hilarious.

Did Daquan fuck your bitch, Dennis?  :hitler

Dennis

Daquan is hilarious.

Did Daquan fuck your bitch, Dennis?  :hitler

Which one?

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider

Where is he wrong?  ??? He's right about Giant Bomb outside of Patrick. Patrick will admit he's wrong, but he doesn't seem the type to "deep dive"/dive into stuff he doesn't want to do. But that's human nature.

nah. the punter Esch linked is mad because they don't live and breathe games like true forum dreg. If they were true soldiers for the cause they'd do literally nothing besides play games & write about games. They are squandering his dream life.

PlayDat

Never liked Daquan.  Whether the images are being created by white people or not, the joke just isn't funny.  Plays into white American hysteria over hyper-masculine black men ruining white women. 

I haven't watched much of Chappelle, but I'm more comfortable with this kind of humor in the two seasons of The Boondocks I've watched since it's all centered around a black family.  By virtue of having more black characters on screen they're able to have blacks who aren't complete caricatures in addition to the more stereotypical ones.  You don't actually see Daquan in most of the images.  When you do, he's exhibiting some type of stereotypical behavior.  In The Boondocks you at least have Huey Freeman as your straight man.  In some of Chappelle's skits he also just a dude reacting to all the weird shit happening around him  (though I'm sure there are plenty where this isn't the case).

Daquan meme is just the latest example of media where black people only exist in the context of how they impact white people.  Both The Boondocks and Chappelle's Show have some instances where black people get to just "be," which is something I really appreciate.