Author Topic: Yet another GAF thread - I still haven't got over it :( (No spergfits allowed)  (Read 4207718 times)

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=50010600&postcount=229

:lol

This guy is late-twenties at least and used to spend his time in TinyGAF creeping on teenage girls who'd come into the chat :rofl

Yeah his name used to be something with saurus...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=45635209&postcount=11486

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=50010600&postcount=229

This guy is late-twenties at least and used to spend his time in TinyGAF creeping on teenage girls who'd come into the chat :rofl

Yeah his name used to be something with saurus...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=45635209&postcount=11486

lolsaurus rex
bent

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Yeah that's it. He would hit on the obvious jailbait then get pissy when I told them to run.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
A girl in my class brought a guy to our graduation party who could have easily been her father. Considering that she is a total daddy's girl that was probably the idea. Her parents where there, too, so there was some initial confusion as to who was who. She was 18 at the time, but they still got weird looks from everyone.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
A girl in my class brought a guy to our graduation party who could have easily been her father. Considering that she is a total daddy's girl that was probably the idea. Her parents where there, too, so there was some initial confusion as to who was who. She was 18 at the time, but they still got weird looks from everyone.
:jawalrus

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Chloe's face weirds me out.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
nat

totally not a creep

the fact that shes underage weirds me out
depends on the country  :whew

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
username/post combo :rejoice
...And in the US it depends on the state actually. :shh
Hi

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
username/post combo :rejoice
...And in the US it depends on the state actually. :shh

And getting caught of if the parents care  :youngsabu

headwalk

• brutal deluxe

DCharlieJP

• the ex-XFE, now 3rd in-line for SFE
  • Icon
Also Friends didn't suck shut up

one of the least funny/entertaining shows i've ever been subjected to.

"The one where they all fucking suck"  a.k.a every fucking episode.

O=X

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
püp

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Friends was never very funny. It's like the Big Bang of the 90's
UNF

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
RIP Atra.

:'(

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
okay, you know the drill.
link it.

Did atra get himself banned?
<コ:彡

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
okay, you know the drill.
link it.

Did atra get himself banned?

No. He was just very direct in the OKC thread at Lee so I was expecting the worse.

There's this though
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=50068224&postcount=12131
 ::)

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
I am 100% certain that is bait :lol

Atra boy, you need to ditch gaf and hang out here.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Yeah, I'm not responding to Squiddy.

I'll just end up digging myself into a hole.

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
I've seen a couple of pics and she looks average.
Not ugly enough to be constantly rejected like she says she is.

Maybe myspace-syndrome?
Her completely lacking confidence might also be a factor cos we have no idea how she actually behaves in person (might be a complete aspie?)

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Guys on GAF genuinely want to help then she calls them out as creeps.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
It has to be so infuriating for everyone to have to deal with Leeness's shit. Isn't she actually pretty good looking?
:manny
She's decent.

The funny thing is that I'm around plenty of girls that are the same body type/attractiveness that Leeness is and they have all kinds of sex and relationships. So... something is obviously not right in her noggin and that alone probably scares off the guys she tries to meet up with. Which in turn makes her feel rejected and bitter towards those guys and therefore those guys are labeled as "jerks" by her.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 11:43:40 PM by Atramental »

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
if you saw her disney pics, she is dece minus at best
dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
edit: nvm. I'm just paranoid.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Yeah the Disney obsession is not a good look.

king of the internet

• 🚽
Yeah to each their own, but a grown woman wearing fucking little mermaid shirts and shit creeps me out bad.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Definitely.

Also, tons of stuffed animals on a girl's bed who is over 18? Nuh-uh! Fuck that shit. :holeup

I don't want Tigger starring me down when I'm about to bust a nut.  :scusthov
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 12:21:18 AM by Atramental »

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
It was a while ago and it took some snooping from a blog or something. The exp might remember how to find them.
dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
*sigh*

:fbm

edit: Also, for the record: The girl I lost my v-card to did not have stuffed animals on her bed.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 12:29:15 AM by Atramental »

king of the internet

• 🚽
Do you think she'd be offended if I busted all over Pinocchio's face?

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Definitely.

Also, tons of stuffed animals on a girl's bed who is over 18? Nuh-uh! Fuck that shit. :holeup

I don't want Tigger starring me down when I'm about to bust a nut.  :scusthov

How about Vin Diesel posters?

:-*

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
How about Vin Diesel posters?

:-*
:shaq2

I'm a stick compared to Vin so I'd probably feel like I'm being silently judged by that hulk of a man.

"What's the matter, man? You wearing out? You gettin tired?"

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Can we close this thread for people who actually still post on GAF? I'm sick of you fuckbags blogging about your daily GAF toils and strife. Fuck off with this shit. Bork pls.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
My Spring Break is about to end so you won't see me around here much after Sunday.

DCharlieJP

• Icon
Can we close this thread for people who actually still post on GAF? I'm sick of you fuckbags blogging about your daily GAF toils and strife. Fuck off with this shit. Bork pls.

be a very short thread if you did that.

"GAF sucks"
"Yup"

#transmissionterminated
O=X

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

Have fun with just Lan.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
And you're asking her why she's obsessed with you. :lol

If it's always like this in here there should be enough material for its own meta-thread. 

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
And you're asking her why she's obsessed with you. :lol

If it's always like this in here there should be enough material for its own meta-thread.

Nah that was just a jab at her expense since she was all up on me last night. Anyway there's good links to be had in here if you want a laugh.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

be a very short thread if you did that.

"GAF sucks"
"Yup"

#transmissionterminated
Nah, the thread would be smaller sure, but would generally be of a better overall quality than the current personal army/validation circle jerk.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
That's wishful thinking as far as quality is concerned.

Nah that was just a jab at her expense since she was all up on me last night. Anyway there's good links to be had in here if you want a laugh.
Yeah, I don't read the OT and I miss a lot of dumb shit on the gaming side as well. Gossip threads have their use, for sure. Every splinter forum seems to have them.

DCharlieJP

• Icon
This thread isn't meant to be quality, Momo.  It's meant to raise the quality of other threads on the board by absorbing shitty butthurt.  If this thread seems shitty to you, don't read it.  I don't see why someone who's perma-banned from GAF would read it anyway.
this basically - It's this forums top-sheet : this isn't the dry weave the bore deserves, it's the dry weave the bore needs. So, we'll moan in here, because this thread can take it
O=X

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
This thread isn't meant to be quality, Momo.  It's meant to raise the quality of other threads on the board by absorbing shitty butthurt.  If this thread seems shitty to you, don't read it.  I don't see why someone who's perma-banned from GAF would read it anyway.
There are sometimes interesting batshit threads linked in here which gives me a couple of minutes of laughter. Thats the value this thread brings for me wading through the other shit is the inverse of that. It's precisely because I'm permed that this thread is useful

Himu

Shut the fuck up momo
IYKYK

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Momo, I tell you this as your best friend and licensed psychiatrist: you need to forget about GAF.  You shouldn't even be in here, let alone bitching that there's too much of the bitchy behind-the-back gossip that you don't want to see and not enough of the bitchy behind-the-back gossip that you do want to see.  Take a walk, son.  Your mother and I are worried.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=50092284

All i can say is that I've really, really overestimated Laguna. Bork, explain your friend.
Unzip

totally not a creep

My Spring Break is about to end so you won't see me around here much after Sunday.
:rejoice :heh

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Momo, I tell you this as your best friend and licensed psychiatrist: you need to forget about GAF.  You shouldn't even be in here, let alone bitching that there's too much of the bitchy behind-the-back gossip that you don't want to see and not enough of the bitchy behind-the-back gossip that you do want to see.  Take a walk, son.  Your mother and I are worried.
I like to laugh and be entertained, I am no different than any other person  :manny

totally not a creep

I like to laugh and be entertained, I am no different than any other person  :manny

any other person wouldn 't contravene the double post rule , pal :drake

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=50092284

All i can say is that I've really, really overestimated Laguna. Bork, explain your friend.

Stop being such a bitch up in this bitch.
©@©™

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
This is the saddest thread.  :gloomy
brb

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

any other person wouldn 't contravene the double post rule , pal :drake
I live dangerously, bork is on my side

jesus christ its not that serious
No it's not, it's entertainment that should be abundantly clear

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Uh, Laguna is bork's friend?  That's an odd couple if I ever saw one, haha.

You guys don't know Laguna?

He gives the FINAL JUDGEMENT
fat

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler

stop being a biggity-bitch or leave you stupid ho
UNF

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
So I guess the skivvy on Leeness is that she's the female version of "socially broken animu nerd weeaboo who wears Fatlus shirts and is generally a total weirdo so none of the chicks like being around him something something Nice Guy"?
bent

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
So I guess the skivvy on Leeness is that she's the female version of "socially broken animu nerd weeaboo who wears Fatlus shirts and is generally a total weirdo so none of the chicks like being around him something something Nice Guy"?

:phil

FStop7

Anyone know what Dennis got bant for this time?  I looked at his most recent posts and didn't see anything inflammatory.