Author Topic: Yet another GAF thread - I still haven't got over it :( (No spergfits allowed)  (Read 4203371 times)

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
I mean, thats not that weird. People go nuts and get married inside 6 months pretty frequently. If you went to school in the south (:heh) that wouldnt even surprise you

It doesn't surprise me, it's just funny when people like that are trying to give others advice.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
I'm still surprised by how many people that are in my graphic design classes alone are getting hitched already. :leon

And some of these couples have been together since high school!  :merchant

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
It's lame when a poster is quite inoffensive but you just can't buy what they're selling anymore. But to call them out would just create too much drama.

I agree. Also, deets.

To sum it up real quick: every guy in leeness's life is a POS, I'm not buying it but as soon as I even dip my toe a bit into questioning her others come to the rescue.

It's lame when a poster is quite inoffensive but you just can't buy what they're selling anymore. But to call them out would just create too much drama.

Yeah I hate SquiddyBiscuit too.

Shit it applies there as well.
I know leeness (I'm guessing she's just ugly/fat)  but what does the other one do?
<コ:彡

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49925763&postcount=12012

:comeon

I know leeness (I'm guessing she's just ugly/fat)  but what does the other one do?

I don't know how to specify what Squiddy does I might need someone else to explain it better than I can.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 08:38:39 PM by Needs More Cowbell »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️

I don't know how to specify what Squiddy does I might need someone else to explain it better than I can.
I'll do it.

Squiddy comes off as an oblivious and gullible dolt. His threads and posts are just filled air headedness and slap happy amazement for stupid shit or shit that's been posted a billion times on GAF.

Can't stand it.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 08:47:10 PM by Atramental »

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
He seems to have posted in the German thread, is he just another trab satellite?
Gal must be having her orbit altered from all those dickellites.

Atra to the rescue  :-*
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 08:49:05 PM by Beefcutletsonsale »

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
As an example he posted a thread about how women look better without makeup and his examples in the OP were models.

Common sense yo.

Inspector Thatcher

I'm just going to leave it alone. Others can figure out it for themselves.

Ah.  That.  Every three pages in those kinds of threads the same advice gets doled out.  In that environment, I'm not surprised nobody else is doing the calling-out, because that sort of repetition begs the conclusion that few have got any sort of memory or inclination to try to remember.

I'm inclined to believe, also, that more are there to bitch and moan than to actually listen to or solicit real advice.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
I'm just going to leave it alone. Others can figure out it for themselves.

Ah.  That.  Every three pages in those kinds of threads the same advice gets doled out.  In that environment, I'm not surprised nobody else is doing the calling-out, because that sort of repetition begs the conclusion that few have got any sort of memory or inclination to try to remember.

I'm inclined to believe, also, that more are there to bitch and moan than to actually listen to or solicit real advice.

Your last sentence is definitely true.

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
Maybe leeness and SquiddyBiscuit are trolling you Cowbells  :lol
The master baiter being baited herself

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Maybe leeness and SquiddyBiscuit are trolling you Cowbells  :lol
The master baiter being baited herself

Probably not, Squiddy has been pretty much been shamed one too many times like when he said some stupid shit generalizing drug users and took it back.

It doesn't surprise me, it's just funny when people like that are trying to give others advice.

His advice is good, though, regardless of the source.

Dunno why people are ragging on folks who marry fast.  Statistically, their marriages are just as successful as people who have a year or two dating period, and more successful than people who date for more than three years before marriage.  Marriage in North America is a coin toss at best, at least the quick-to-marry are wasting less time before the flip.

Less than a year ago he was getting attached to any woman who'd say "boo." So I disagree about the source not mattering.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 09:12:05 PM by Needs More Cowbell »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49930272&postcount=12026

I can hear "Zippity doo dah! Zippity day!" emanating from this post.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
@beef

Nah.

Leeness is just an attention-seeking, compliment-fishing idiot of meh attractiveness. Think female Izick/Combine/RawPower for those of you who lurk DatingAge sometimes. Except, of course, instead of people getting tired of it and calling out that shit behaviour they just feed it cos she's ZOMG INTERNET GURL!

As for Squiddy, he's just a dipshit who doesn't know fuck all about anything but likes to talk authoritatively about all kinds of shit.
bent

nudemacusers

I'm not ragging on them because I think the marriages will fail. I'm ragging on them because in many cases, it's clear that they were so quick to marry because of dat ticking clock. Plus this isn't particularly vitriolic mocking on my end. I think it's kind of funny is all.
ticking clock, or desperation, choose your adventure.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Eli Gulgin

Every time Leeness posts about her man problems or self-esteem issues I always have to wonder if she isn't making it all up, I mean she has to at least exaggerate the man stuff somewhat. And I don't get why she's telling how much she's afraid of men and would never be able to be with one and still at the same time she's on dating sites and begging for men's sympathies on GAF. If she's so afraid of men how can she even go on dates (although getting stood up is hardly a date)... Girl seems a bit unstable, she should get her shit together before worrying about finding a guy.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Also, I don't want to sound like a total dick but I've noticed her sometimes complain about her hair and in one of the recent pics she posted on GAF she looks like she's balding  :-\ Can't tell for sure tho. Anyway I dunno, maybe she did go on four dates and got stood up because the guys showed up, looked for her from a distance, noticed a bald spot and got the fuck out. The type of guys I could imagine Leeness trying to pull definitely wouldn't be able to handle something like that in a mature way.
[close]

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
his advice is cliche and generic, and really doesn't suggest some sort of capacity for useful insight...

...which pretty much puts him in line with 99% of dating-age
duc

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Less than a year ago he was getting attached to any woman who'd say "boo." So I disagree about the source not mattering.

Do you disagree with his advice?

Nope but he might as well attach "and cling to any woman who shows you attention and marry her asap."

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Advice blows but since we're all here anyway.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49932846&postcount=12031

Reaffirming that narrative.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
if i could tcp encode my cock i'd have it roughly pressed into one of squiddybiscuit's yolky eyes right now

jesus, why do i read this thread
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
oh yeah, i'm senile
duc

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49936560&postcount=12034

edit: Oh man. He keeps on adding more and more ass kissy stuff.  :lol
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 09:57:16 PM by Atramental »

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer

I'll do it.

Squiddy comes off as an oblivious and gullible dolt. His threads and posts are just filled air headedness and slap happy amazement for stupid shit or shit that's been posted a billion times on GAF.

Can't stand it.

One part pollyanna, one part absolute brainlessness, and one part Shanadeus/Meus Renaissance type of pseudointellectualism.

Yet at the same time I think his positivity is forced, like he has to be mindlessly optimistic or he'll paint the walls with his brains.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 10:05:44 PM by The Experiment »
🍆🍆

Broseidon

• Estado Homo

(Image removed from quote.)

give me fucking strength good lord
bent

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
T-EXP put it much more succinctly than I did.
bent

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator

give me fucking strength good lord

The circle-jerk is extra jerky tonight.
©@©™

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Also Leeness is touched in the head.  I'm sure every guy is a douchebag when you're comparing him to fictional Disney characters.
🍆🍆

Lan

I mean, thats not that weird. People go nuts and get married inside 6 months pretty frequently. If you went to school in the south (:heh) that wouldnt even surprise you

But you aren't married why are you hating on people who are married that are trying to help other people become married too? I don't get it. Their advice would be better than yours.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
"Hesus"  :lol christ at that squiddybisbuit post  :lol
I'm preeeeetty sure he's trolling the thread.

Lan

I'm not ragging on them because I think the marriages will fail. I'm ragging on them because in many cases, it's clear that they were so quick to marry because of dat ticking clock. Plus this isn't particularly vitriolic mocking on my end. I think it's kind of funny is all.

I guess the women who get married for that reason want a child and do not want to raise a child on their own without a father because the child might grow up with daddy issues if he is a dead beat. Just guessing.. and not saying that is a good reason either.

Lan

Tired of the "if you don't love yourself then no one will want to love you" bull. Myself doesn't have a DICK. I want dick so give me dick, geez. I'm loving myself by getting dick. @_@

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier

I guess the women who get married for that reason want a child and do not want to raise a child on their own without a father because the child might grow up with daddy issues if he is a dead beat. Just guessing.. and not saying that is a good reason either.

Pretty sure it's a case of them not wanting to raise that bastard all on their own.

Lan

Pretty sure it's a case of them not wanting to raise that bastard all on their own.

well yeah, I was thinking that too while I was typing my comment but I thought that was assumed as well.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

But you aren't married why are you hating on people who are married that are trying to help other people become married too? I don't get it. Their advice would be better than yours.

You sure are derpy as fuck sometimes lan, someone married and co-habitating for a shorter amount of time doesn't have anything on me.

Lan

You sure are derpy as fuck sometimes lan, someone married and co-habitating for a shorter amount of time doesn't have anything on me.

So you think you can give better marriage advice even though you have never been married? Living together is not marriage.

edit: I don't know why you love to hate others but dislike being hated on and back down and want to be friends when you know you can't challenge certain people/ or wind the arguement. You turn down your "big bad bitch" act to "lets be friends I'm harmless" bullshit. Just like you did in here. But you still are annoying as ever. Now you bitch about people on gaf being virgins and losers and shit. But tbh if you hang around a forum full of losers what does that make you?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 10:41:55 PM by Lan »

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier

So you think you can give better marriage advice even though you have never been married? Living together is not marriage.
She's like the rest of Gaf - thinks her unique existence can be generalized to the general population.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
That's great insight coming from someone who just made a thread to hate on gypsies.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 10:39:44 PM by Rufus »

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

I'm sure getting hitched in 2-5 months makes you automatically more experienced with marriage life despite a very low amount of time spent cohabitating compared to others in relationships without rings and a certificate. My word, good job.

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
That's great insight coming from someone who just made a thread to hate on gypsies.
PC police over at Gaf.

Lan

I'm sure getting hitched in 2 months makes you automatically more experienced with marriage life despite a very low amount of time spent cohabitating compared to others in relationships without rings and a certificate. My word, good job.

Then shut up about it then? I mean really? Why don't you approach them if you have such a problem and think their irrational.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
PC police over at Gaf.
PC police? Oh no, you poor oppressed little bird. Can't be racist without anyone talking back, what a world we live in. 

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
PC police over at Gaf.
PC police? Oh no, you poor oppressed little bird. Can't be racist without anyone talking back, what a world we live in.
top notch bro
 :heh

Lan

Actually, Gaf lets racist stuff slide a lot.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️

Tired of the "if you don't love yourself then no one will want to love you" bull. Myself doesn't have a DICK. I want dick so give me dick, geez. I'm loving myself by getting dick. @_@
You go get yourself that dick. You deserve it.  :gurl

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm subbing for Himu right now, btw.
[close]
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 10:59:05 PM by Atramental »

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
I don't condone driving while high on weed but someone on gaf is saying it's the same as driving drunk  ::)

Lan

Hurry Devo, correct them before they believe lies.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

Okay.

Since you're permed and all.

Lan

Okay.

Which means I'm winning compared to you.  :D

I don't miss gaf and I rarely post in this forum/site. I only post when I'm bored after I've done productive things in life. I just got a raise. I'm doing good.

Okay.

I don't miss gaf and I rarely post in this forum/site. I only post when I'm bored after I've done productive things in life. I just got a raise. I'm doing good.

I'm happy that you got a raise and that your life is presumably going well, but I'll never understand your need to punch up your posting with the "I'm not one of you; I'm better than you" undertones.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

Okay.

You don't miss gaf but come to this thread. K.

Lan

Okay.

I'm happy that you got a raise and that your life is presumably going well, but I'll never understand your need to punch up your posting with the "I'm not one of you; I'm better than you" undertones.

Isn't she doing the same thing as well? just not in their face?

She assumes I care about gaf as much as her. I can't give a single care about that place. I bet she posts there morning, noon, and night. Yet their all nerds and losers to her.  ::)

Lan

Okay.

You don't miss gaf but come to this thread. K.

to laugh at folks like you. K

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

Okay.

She assumes I care about gaf as much as her. I can't give a single care about that place. I bet she posts there morning, noon, and night. Yet their all nerds and losers to her.  ::)

Not all dear lan but you comin' here to keep postin' proves more than anything I need to say considering the posts you tend to make.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Yeah, well, I had sex with your wife!

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Yeah, well, I had sex with your wife!

That's cool. She was a pillow anyway.

Lan

Okay.

Not all dear lan but you comin' here to keep postin' proves more than anything I need to say considering the posts you tend to make.

You bitch about everything on gaf, yet your life is gaf. That is more sad than anything you can prove on me.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
You bitch about everything on gaf, yet your life is gaf. That is more sad than anything you can prove on me.

You seem to care enough to point this out every time you're here. What's really bothering you?