Author Topic: Yet another GAF thread - I still haven't got over it :( (No spergfits allowed)  (Read 1903881 times)

nudemacusers

• #freecream #jesuisfiller #resist #mbga
the gap between top 3 and everyone else is pretty remarkable.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522084
amused by this, vivisection of a penis and c-section = okey dokey

baby droppin out of a pussy = oh gawd gross

DCharlieJP

• the ex-XFE, now 3rd in-line for SFE
  • Icon
That ROM hack thread is basically "what is wrong with GAF : the thread" - a collection of half wits tripping over themselves to make something out of nothing.

It's a tile hack - it's a "nice story" END OF THREAD thread - but no... This isn't just Carnival Of Stupid - it's international 5 day Mardi Gras beach moron pile on of muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggg

O=X

Eli Gulgin

who is trab?

Like you could have missed people talking about her in the previous thread. Anyway it's a chick with way too much mascara and a little duckface going on.

Yes, Mutes has ruined every mega thread he has started posting him.
I've seen him posting in the german thread, orbiting around trab, and the fucker doesn't even speak german.

Haahahahaaha damn. I've seen them mention the german thread in the post your pic chatroom thread but I didn't think he was actually posting there  :snoop

Atramental

• have a sad cum bb
BlueTsunami on the list  :orly

who is trab?
Some cute German girl that most guy gaffers want to put their wienerschnitzel in.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
The "post new pics of yourself" thread is such a goddamn wankfest but y'all knew it already. Page after page of that Trab chick and her dick satellites and their cutesy non-funny nerdflirting, jesus christ get an irc channel already. I could stand it for the first month or so but now it's just too sad. Anybody notice this:

(Image removed from quote.)

Smh at that top 3. I remember when I was sick and tired of Sagitario and Fernoca commenting at every guy there and FallingEdge posting the same picture of himself every other day but damn they had nothing on these three idiots. At least Trab figured out the perfect way to make sure she'll never get banned for anything, at least not as long as ThoseCuteCutes ( :yuck ) is a mod. Fuck me for being curious to see how embarrassingly that simpery will end for him.

Dude I said this a while ago. It's basically a chatroom at this point. For every pic now there's like 25 some odd posts about nothing.

Phoenix Dark

• The only nicca Sade dated
gonna need a pick of trab

Atramental

• have a sad cum bb

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
I just realized she either has a weird shirt on or she's wearing two bras.

fizzel

Brb, gonna go simping.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Mutes is still publicly simping on her? isn't he married w/ kids or something?
Unzip

Atramental

• have a sad cum bb
Mutes is married?

That doesn't sound right.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
lmao mutes isn't married. Dude is always talking about how lonely he is and how few women are in his field/job.

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
 :lol

mutes married?

no, you're thinking of that ninja guy
he goes simping on every single lady on gaf, and is married.
<コ:彡

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

mutes married?

no, you're thinking of that ninja guy
he goes simping on every single lady on gaf, and is married.

Wait hold up, ninjaboi is married? Receipts please.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 12:28:20 AM by Needs More Cowbell »

Atramental

• have a sad cum bb
There's no way in hell ninjaboi is married.

The dude even admitted he was an overweight 30 year man child.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
30? I can't.  :-\

Atramental

• have a sad cum bb
Or maybe it was 28.

Still, no grown ass man should be acting like that. On the internet or in real life.

It ain't right.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
I thought he was like 19 or something. Still kind of old for the shit but not late 20s =/.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
You know, every single day I get up and THANK GOD that the average age of The Bore is about 45 or something. Reading GAF with its average age of about 15 [or just people who act that age] is an exercise in soul torture.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 01:07:42 AM by Great Rumbler »
dog

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier

Cindi Mayweather

• Cock is great. Pussy is also great. Titties are fantastic. Booty is a religion.

Atramental

• have a sad cum bb
Yeah, her mascara is a mess.

2/10 would not bang.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
:rofl what the fuck at all that mascara

Super clumpy. Either cheap stuff or she's not applying it right.

I'm not a fan of mascara in general though. It's a pain in the ass and the pay off (at least for me) isn't that good. I'd rather just use an eyelash curler and that's that.

Phoenix Dark

I can't tell, I'm no expert on that shit. Looks like regular facebook makeup levels to me

she's too basic for me

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
You'd all bang her still, even devo

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
You'd all bang her still, even devo

She's cute but creep/simpgaf is all over that already.

Phoenix Dark

Of course I would, but she'd have to wear a paper bag over her head. Ain't nobody got time for that

The Walrus

• Coo coo kachoo
I can't tell, I'm no expert on that shit. Looks like regular facebook makeup levels to me

she's too basic for me

How can you tell? Her knees aren't visible in that pic at all.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
I would bang that girl so hard. I'd even hate fuck Devo. I'm just really fucking horny right now..
UNF

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
Trab is bangin'. Anyone that disagrees is a cigarilloola. Also Devo would definitely get it too but it wouldn't be a hate fuck :noah
reckt

Atramental

• have a sad cum bb
I'm sensing a lot of pent up sexual energy here and elsewhere.

Must mean that Spring is almost here.

And that means that I get to see girls at my university wearing less clothing.  :lawd

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
shutup jerkface! you can have my leftovers!!!
UNF

The Walrus

• Coo coo kachoo
They're already wearing less clothing on my campus. All next week I'm going to be walking around like  :shaq

Sausage

There's no way in hell ninjaboi is married.

The dude even admitted he was an overweight 30 year man child.

I get a little depressed when I hear about these weird ass forum people being 25+. Everybody is a teenager in my head.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 02:31:30 AM by Sausage »

nudemacusers

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49595193&postcount=15760

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
It's a joke :P

Which reminds me, I have some ammo for all those black gaf bros talkin smack bout fashiongaf after 13 pages of dem whack slave labor nikes.  :holeup

fake edit: I wonder how many people lurk that thread anyway. I mean, I know that shark guy is all over our nuts, and some of you girl gaffers are jealous of our closets, but who else?

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49595193&postcount=15760

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
It's a joke :P

Which reminds me, I have some ammo for all those black gaf bros talkin smack bout fashiongaf after 13 pages of dem whack slave labor nikes.  :holeup

I hope so I can't with those shoes but I dunno I've seen some ugly shit come out of that thread.

nudemacusers

Don't make me dig up pop/gay/wrasslegaf gifs  >:( >:( >:(

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

Momo

• c y b o r e p u n k
I live in a blacks & arabs crowded cité  :'(

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49715655&postcount=11

Dat euro racism hahaahaha.  :lol
We're slightly less closeted than you guys, that might be due to the fact there is less sex-changing going on.
:{]

Dantizzinel

• Howdy fellow demons

I always find it strange that all the euros I ran into were the least racist people around, they have a certain degree of "Fuck the US" to them though
\m/

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I'm sensing a lot of pent up sexual energy here and elsewhere.

Must mean that Spring is almost here.

And that means that I get to see girls at my university wearing less clothing.  :lawd

When I was in university, as soon as the weather hit 50 degrees, a lot of the girls decided to go to their classes practically half naked.  It was glorious :rejoice
8===D

benjipwns

• so let's go outside and we'll play william tell, take your time drawing a bead, i'll stand as still as you need
Thanks to this thread for pointing out Dax's stuff. Otherwise I'd think she was going batshit insane but now I can tell myself it's drastic hormone changes.

She's becoming a worse Ezri. I once almost considered him a Jadzia.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 07:25:03 AM by benjipwns »
meowr

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider

I always find it strange that all the euros I ran into were the least racist people around, they have a certain degree of "Fuck the US" to them though

just have to push the right buttons. As an Arab you could always talk to someone about Israel, or go the classical route and ask about the problem with gypsies.

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
Americans just don't get the gypsy problem.

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
OH DONT GET ME STARTED ABOUT THEM FUKKEN GYPSIES

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
gypsies are the worst

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
god damn somalis coming here with their PTSD and asylum rights

can you even imagine how uncomfortable it is sitting next to these people on the tram

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
Let's not get racist in here.
Somalis are only ever bad when they come here, smoke that weirdass shit, and have dozens of little somalings.
Other than that, they're usually alright guys called Friday, John, and other funky names.

gypsies suck because their culture is anathema to western society.
They pride themselves in thieving, begging for money, impregnating teens, and just in general not behaving like civilized beings.

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
Wait, Brobzoid is dutch?
brb

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Somalian girls can be pretty good looking though.  Keep the good looking ones and kick the rest of them out
8===D

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
I'm Norwegian.

The larger problem is that Roma like to do day labor, not being tied to anything proper-like. Last summer there was a major influx in Roma coming to Oslo. Some wealthy dude let them set up their tents and camp on part of his property, which was far from where he lived naturally, and everybody lost their shit. There was already an organization set up giving work to drug addicts (selling magazines on the street) so a mirror organization was set up to give work to the new wave of Roma immigrants. There was also an effort to get paperwork on them so they could do the type of labor that other immigrants who travel to make money do.

The story has died down a bit in the news now, so I like to pretend people have come to accept it. Generally the Roma who travel to European cities or towns aren't the feral boogeyman gypsies usually are made out as.

Esch

• hospitalized due to facts and logic exposure
I live in a blacks & arabs crowded cité  :'(
:comeon

Premium Lager

• Surviving G. Shinobi

just have to push the right buttons. As an Arab you could always talk to someone about Israel, or go the classical route and ask about the problem with gypsies.

Wait supporting Israel is racist?

« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 08:38:14 AM by Premium Lager »

Dantizzinel

• Howdy fellow demons
I'd love to bring home an Israeli girl just for the reactions. I want to have my own Guess Who's Coming To Dinner.
\m/

Premium Lager

• Surviving G. Shinobi

Momo

• c y b o r e p u n k
Somalis are only ever bad when they come here, smoke that weirdass shit, and have dozens of little somalings.
:rofl

Momo

• c y b o r e p u n k