Author Topic: Yet another GAF thread - I still haven't got over it :( (No spergfits allowed)  (Read 4179305 times)

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
Trab is bangin'. Anyone that disagrees is a fagola. Also Devo would definitely get it too but it wouldn't be a hate fuck :noah
reckt

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
I'm sensing a lot of pent up sexual energy here and elsewhere.

Must mean that Spring is almost here.

And that means that I get to see girls at my university wearing less clothing.  :lawd

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
shutup jerkface! you can have my leftovers!!!
UNF

Sausage

There's no way in hell ninjaboi is married.

The dude even admitted he was an overweight 30 year man child.

I get a little depressed when I hear about these weird ass forum people being 25+. Everybody is a teenager in my head.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 02:31:30 AM by Sausage »

nudemacusers

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49595193&postcount=15760

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
It's a joke :P

Which reminds me, I have some ammo for all those black gaf bros talkin smack bout fashiongaf after 13 pages of dem whack slave labor nikes.  :holeup

fake edit: I wonder how many people lurk that thread anyway. I mean, I know that shark guy is all over our nuts, and some of you girl gaffers are jealous of our closets, but who else?
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49595193&postcount=15760

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
It's a joke :P

Which reminds me, I have some ammo for all those black gaf bros talkin smack bout fashiongaf after 13 pages of dem whack slave labor nikes.  :holeup

I hope so I can't with those shoes but I dunno I've seen some ugly shit come out of that thread.

nudemacusers

Don't make me dig up pop/gay/wrasslegaf gifs  >:( >:( >:(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
I live in a blacks & arabs crowded cité  :'(

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49715655&postcount=11

Dat euro racism hahaahaha.  :lol
We're slightly less closeted than you guys, that might be due to the fact there is less sex-changing going on.
:{]

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I'm sensing a lot of pent up sexual energy here and elsewhere.

Must mean that Spring is almost here.

And that means that I get to see girls at my university wearing less clothing.  :lawd

When I was in university, as soon as the weather hit 50 degrees, a lot of the girls decided to go to their classes practically half naked.  It was glorious :rejoice
🍆🍆

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Thanks to this thread for pointing out Dax's stuff. Otherwise I'd think she was going batshit insane but now I can tell myself it's drastic hormone changes.

She's becoming a worse Ezri. I once almost considered him a Jadzia.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 07:25:03 AM by benjipwns »

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider

I always find it strange that all the euros I ran into were the least racist people around, they have a certain degree of "Fuck the US" to them though

just have to push the right buttons. As an Arab you could always talk to someone about Israel, or go the classical route and ask about the problem with gypsies.

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
Americans just don't get the gypsy problem.
<コ:彡

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
OH DONT GET ME STARTED ABOUT THEM FUKKEN GYPSIES

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
gypsies are the worst

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
god damn somalis coming here with their PTSD and asylum rights

can you even imagine how uncomfortable it is sitting next to these people on the tram

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
Let's not get racist in here.
Somalis are only ever bad when they come here, smoke that weirdass shit, and have dozens of little somalings.
Other than that, they're usually alright guys called Friday, John, and other funky names.

gypsies suck because their culture is anathema to western society.
They pride themselves in thieving, begging for money, impregnating teens, and just in general not behaving like civilized beings.

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
Wait, Brobzoid is dutch?
brb

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Somalian girls can be pretty good looking though.  Keep the good looking ones and kick the rest of them out
🍆🍆

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
I'm Norwegian.

The larger problem is that Roma like to do day labor, not being tied to anything proper-like. Last summer there was a major influx in Roma coming to Oslo. Some wealthy dude let them set up their tents and camp on part of his property, which was far from where he lived naturally, and everybody lost their shit. There was already an organization set up giving work to drug addicts (selling magazines on the street) so a mirror organization was set up to give work to the new wave of Roma immigrants. There was also an effort to get paperwork on them so they could do the type of labor that other immigrants who travel to make money do.

The story has died down a bit in the news now, so I like to pretend people have come to accept it. Generally the Roma who travel to European cities or towns aren't the feral boogeyman gypsies usually are made out as.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler

I always find it strange that all the euros I ran into were the least racist people around, they have a certain degree of "Fuck the US" to them though

just have to push the right buttons. As an Arab you could always talk to someone about Israel, or go the classical route and ask about the problem with gypsies.

Wait supporting Israel is racist?

« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 08:38:14 AM by Premium Lager »

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Somalis are only ever bad when they come here, smoke that weirdass shit, and have dozens of little somalings.
:rofl

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Whats love got to do got to do with it?  :shh

Vertigo

So SonyGaf has firmly taken Jonathan Blow to heart. What a surprise.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522300

Kim Kardashians Butt

I can't tell, I'm no expert on that shit. Looks like regular facebook makeup levels to me

she's too basic for me

The issue is that she has about half the bottle on her lower lashes! It makes her eyes look like a spider rather than create a sultry look. :) I find that incredibly tacky!

nudemacusers

I saw a black and an arab once.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Too much mascara is the new sharp knees.
©ZH

Kim Kardashians Butt

If you want your girlfriend to look like a whore - fine!

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
If you want your girlfriend to look like a whore - fine!

Then it's settled
UNF

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
Euros are mad fucking racist.
vin

Eli Gulgin

Or maybe it was 28.

Still, no grown ass man should be acting like that. On the internet or in real life.

It ain't right.

No it really was 30. Not that 28 would be any better.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49234296&postcount=2505

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Or maybe it was 28.

Still, no grown ass man should be acting like that. On the internet or in real life.

It ain't right.

:kobeyuck

Well shit.

FStop7

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522297

OT for a Justin Timberlake album.

Whenever I see OTs for things like "red band" film trailers or albums the first thing I think is viral/guerrilla marketing.  But I am a cynical motherfucker.

Vertigo

:lol
You'd all bang her still, even devo

Hmm not really. 220 posts in a thread designed to feed a users ego constantly. Screams attention seeking annoyance to me.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler

Hmm not really. 220 posts in a thread designed to feed a users ego constantly. Screams attention seeking annoyance to me.

we're talking banging not marriage. Sheesh live a little
UNF

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522297

OT for a Justin Timberlake album.

Whenever I see OTs for things like "red band" film trailers or albums the first thing I think is viral/guerrilla marketing.  But I am a cynical motherfucker.

Eh, I think you're cynical. It's been a long lay off in-between his last album which everyone liked.

It's a strange world we live in where Justin Timberlake is the pop star with integrity and broad admiration.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
I don't care much for JT's music, but he is comedy gold on SNL.
©ZH

Eli Gulgin

we're talking banging not marriage. Sheesh live a little

But how good could the banging be if she has to constantly put on more mascara? It's a full day's work to get it looking that bad.

FStop7

Right in the middle of a thread about a guy losing his job, this made me bust out laughing at work...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=48682464&postcount=63

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
Or maybe it was 28.

It ain't right.

What the fuck.

Jesus christ  :dude

This is worse than when I found out TDM was born the same year as me (91)
bent

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Speaking of alts, I'm pretty sure Asimov is Fernando Rocker's alt.

Brehvolution

©ZH

Steve Contra

vin

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522408

:snoop

Some of the replies are just  :lawd

This is bound to be good. Also some meat head in the abs thread is trolling but still felt the need to lie about his height.

Brehvolution

This is bound to be good. Also some meat head in the abs thread is trolling but still felt the need to lie about his height.

It just outs the op as a 9th grader.
©ZH

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

It just outs the op as a 9th grader.

Some of the stuff in there is kind of sad. Such as:

I've never met a woman who would want me to last that long. They usually start thinking something is wrong after 10 minutes.

Sounds boring.

Brehvolution

10 minutes is a quicky normally reserved for lunch breaks and public places.
©ZH

Yoritomo

As a parent I time sex by the number of cartoons I have to queue up on the home theater.

etiolate

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
"Baby, I want to make love to you for three, maybe four Spongebob episodes."
©@©™

Brehvolution

As a parent I time sex by the number of cartoons I have to queue up on the home theater.

Better make it 2 spongebobs just to be safe.

edit: beaten by joe
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 04:34:41 PM by Zero Hero »
©ZH

nudemacusers

It's true. plus you have to double check the lock on the baby gates, nothing like getting cockblocked by your own son.  :'(
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 04:34:38 PM by macuser3of5 »
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Steve Contra

vin