Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons  (Read 135732 times)

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Re: Puzzle and Dragons
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2013, 02:20:15 PM »
I really wish there was P2P trading enabled in this game somehow.  I'm pretty much at the point where in order to progress anymore with the team I have, I *need* a Lucifer, but the only way to get one is to throw away a bunch of money and HOPE I get one from the rare egg machine.
yar

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2013, 02:22:16 PM »
Oh cool, thanks!

:O just got a Chaos Dragon Knight he's pretty BA, set him as my leader because his max level is 99.

My ID is 394 665 255 if you wanna add me

I totally refuse to spend any cash on this lol

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2013, 06:12:56 PM »
I really wish there was P2P trading enabled in this game somehow.  I'm pretty much at the point where in order to progress anymore with the team I have, I *need* a Lucifer, but the only way to get one is to throw away a bunch of money and HOPE I get one from the rare egg machine.

congratulations, you now understand Puzzle and Dragon's monetization strategy
乱学者

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
Puzzle and Dragons
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2013, 07:27:54 PM »
Wait, I'm playing something called Wrath of Olympus... Is this the same game?

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2013, 08:16:19 PM »
Triumph now is your chance to delete the game and walk away before you blow all your monies. Before it's too late
dur

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2013, 08:24:37 PM »
Ignorant question: does your team level on their own or is the fusing system the only way to gain experience? Getting pretty hooked here.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2013, 09:44:54 PM »
lmao turns out I downloaded and was playing a rip-off game... as P&D wasn't available on the New Zealand app store.  :'( Oh well I probably dodged a bullet here lol

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2013, 01:03:09 AM »
Ignorant question: does your team level on their own or is the fusing system the only way to gain experience? Getting pretty hooked here.

Feed the shitty one to the ones you use.
©ZH

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2013, 02:27:04 AM »
why is this game not available in NZ  :'( In the meantime I'll just keep enjoying my shitty knock off, Puzzle and Champions: Wrath of Olympus, as it is pretty cool still.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2013, 02:55:21 AM »
It's not available in Europe either man, I have no clue why but I did read it's still "coming"

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2013, 10:03:43 AM »
I'm starting to get pissed off at this game. I play on my phone and a Nexus 7. Every time I restart, I hit a wall in Fire Forest Nerva.
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/dungeon.asp?d=15

Between the 2 devices, I have gotten to this point at least 10 times. I do the daily dungeons that I have enough stamina for though I fail in many of the intermediate ones.
Most of my monsters are at max level even though I have 40 pieces of evo material. I'm always missing something.
I really don't have faith enough to buy stones that that will fix my problem.
It's clearly something wrong with me though.
Sucks to suck.
©ZH

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2013, 03:13:15 PM »
That's level I'm on. Specifically "Explosive Fire Dragon" The last dude has hella health. I'll probably beat it tomorrow when I can use one of my friends Archangel Lucifer. I've gotten this far with a mixed team, my two strong dudes are dark, then I have my leveled up starting fire guy, and leaf dude and a water dude. One of my skills turns light tiles into dark so if I use that or use an Archangel Lucifer, all the tiles do work for me.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2013, 04:37:40 PM »
Just beat it with dat Morningstar realness

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2013, 09:58:59 AM »
Triple post action!

I think what's really helping me is working on being able to manipulate multiple tiles into combos or megas in one turn by dragging a tile around in loops and such.

Brehvolution

« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2013, 01:21:10 PM »
That's the whole idea. Later in the game, you won't do any damage unless you get 4 combos from what I hear.

It's got to a point where my helper has to be giving me life in some way. It isn't worth playing otherwise.
©ZH

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2013, 03:04:37 PM »
Yeah. When I first started playing I would set up my megas and combos over multiple turns, took me a while to grasp that I could use little loops to drag other tiles around. :-[

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2013, 04:09:25 PM »

Another tactic is to bring along damage mitigators as leaders. If a level is pre-dominantly a certain color, you can make it a whole lot easier by halving the damage they dish out.

The grand daddy of all damage mitgators is Odin. If you can bring an Odin helper + healer you can make most of the early levels very easy.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2013, 01:32:44 PM »
GODFUCKING DAMNIT

So, I saw that there's a godfest at the rare egg machine on pdx with a triple chance for getting Lucifer.  So, I decided "fuck it" and spent a shit ton of money buying 60 magic stones.  I fed half of them to the stupid fucking egg machine before I noticed THE GODDMAN GODFEST IS FUCKING TOMORROW

aldhsdklfjlsdjlkjkljfaslkjfaksjdkljfasldkhfoashgoshdg

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
yar

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2013, 02:57:11 PM »
GODFUCKING DAMNIT

So, I saw that there's a godfest at the rare egg machine on pdx with a triple chance for getting Lucifer.  So, I decided "fuck it" and spent a shit ton of money buying 60 magic stones.  I fed half of them to the stupid fucking egg machine before I noticed THE GODDMAN GODFEST IS FUCKING TOMORROW

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

I spent $30 during a 3x Egyptian/Greek Godfest and got five 3-star toy dragons in a row
乱学者

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2013, 03:02:59 PM »
GODFUCKING DAMNIT

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

:umad

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2013, 03:04:57 PM »
Triumph now is your chance to delete the game and walk away before you blow all your monies. Before it's too late

well i warned you
dur

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2013, 02:32:03 AM »
GODFUCKING DAMNIT

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

:dead
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 05:13:00 AM by The Sceneman »

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2013, 02:53:09 AM »
Not spending a dime on this.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Had enough for 4 eggs, got Kirin on the first one.  :smug
[close]

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2013, 08:11:49 AM »
FUCK FUCKING YES

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I GOT MY ARCHANGEL LUCIFER WITH MY LAST RARE MACHINE PULL

FUCK YOUR COUCH, MOTHERFUCKER

...I didn't really need that $60 anyway
yar

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2013, 08:27:03 AM »
You are whats wrong with gaming I hope you do realize that

60 bucks on a f2p mobile game

:dead

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2013, 08:32:56 AM »
That's just what I spent this weekend :jawalrus

(Bringing my total to probably about $90... done throwing money at this game, but whatever.  Keep fucking that console chicken in the hopes that it will shit out something worthwhile.)
yar

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2013, 08:34:31 AM »
I don't even own a console  ???

Anyhoo I'm just stating facts, this is the new age and we got to roll with it. Whales like you is what is driving business nowadays for these firms.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2013, 08:42:10 AM »
Considering that I've spent a bunch of time playing the game, and will continue to do so now that I can proceed through the endgame, $90 on the game isn't that outlandish.  I'm pretty sure I know people who have spent more. 

But yes, welcome to the future and shit.
yar

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2013, 09:33:00 AM »
I think it's crazy to spend 90 bucks on a game like this, further enforcing that this model is good, which it isn't.

You say that MMO's pray on the weak, but nothing prays on the weak of mind like this setup. At least MMO's are honest about the costs.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2013, 12:33:39 PM »
I think it's crazy to spend 90 bucks on a game like this, further enforcing that this model is good, which it isn't.

You say that MMO's pray on the weak, but nothing prays on the weak of mind like this setup. At least MMO's are honest about the costs.

That's just a dumb argument.  Its somehow ok to pay $60 for BioShock Infinite, which you can beat and be done with and have nothing to ever do with ever again in 12 hours, but a game with deeper gameplay and systems like PAD is somehow evil because it's "technically" F2P but has microtransactions?  You'll notice I didn't include mmos in this example, as they aren't games. 

Grouch- I give no fucks.  Again, I know people who have spent more money on this game, and it's not like the game is shit. 
yar

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2013, 12:49:05 PM »
How is this grindfest where you spent 90 bucks so you could have some dragon so you would have to grind less more of a game then mmo's?

This is Diablo all over again where you are defending a game based on how much you invested in it, this time money AND time.
Look Triumph this is a simple hamster wheel designed to make you fork over ridiculous amounts of cash so you can keep running on that wheel. I'm pretty sure you see the pattern as well where you get trapped in these games and invest way too much to get some arbitrary loot no one really cares about.

In the case of a lets say Bioshock Infinite (which I don't care about) you get lots of production values and the 60 bucks is the price of the ticket for the full experience, kind of like seeing a blockbuster Hollywood movie. In games like Fifa, Dota, COD, you actually get better and learn reflexes and skills, its competitive, here getting "better" is just more grinding, like in Diablo,  spending more cash and time without actually becoming a better player.

So it's not Hollywood gaming, it's not skill based gaming, it's not social gaming. It's just a money trap.
You can play whatever you want but just stop defending it all the time and bringing other real games down.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 12:51:06 PM by Premium Lager »

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2013, 12:55:19 PM »
Whatever, rape enthusiast.
yar

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2013, 01:00:03 PM »
You already spent 90 bucks on a Pokémon rip off, why not stop now and just go out and buy Pokémon if you feel the need to grind and collect?

One of these days there will be a game that sucks you in so bad you will end up spending all your money on it and ending up a real fucking sad whale case.

This exact musing is why I recently began tracking down free-to-play "whales" to hear their stories. I found myself questioning just how many free-to-play game developers are building their games around the concept of pulling vulnerable players in, and rendering them addicted to some banal yet compelling activity that they feel they must spend large portions of their money on.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2013, 01:10:39 PM »
You're just buttfuckingly stupid. I know you're doing this mostly just to troll and fuck with me, so I'm not really gonna get into it too much, but duh their monetization model is retardedly evil and shit.

Portraying the gameplay as just an ersatz pokemon ripoff just once again proves (as if we really needed a reminder, but thanks again for providing it!) that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and I'd wager that you probably haven't played the game at all.  The gameplay is far deeper than that.

At it's heart, is the game a hampster wheel?  Yes, but it's one that has a pretty deep gameplay experience and is enjoyable.  If you're enjoying your time on the wheel, if it's a gratifying way to spend 20-30 minutes a day, then who gives a fuck?  If, over the course of spending a bunch of time playing the game, you fork over some money and your time/money ratio still has you making out better than movies or AAA "hollywood" games, then again, who gives a fuck?

I feel like I've pretty thoroughly addressed everything that needs to be addressed, for a reasonable human being.  You're not, though, so I'm going to fix my mistake and put you back on my ignore list.  I guess I forgot that you were a completely brainless, fucktard troll that thinks 13 year olds are responsible for their own forcible sodomy.  Thanks again for the reminder, and please eat a bag of leprous dicks.
yar

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2013, 01:18:26 PM »
I know it's easier to be angry at me then at yourself, it's ok and I don't take it personally.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2013, 04:30:14 PM »
Luckily I'm broke enough to know better, God event is pretty tantalizing to buy dem stones. I used 5 of my 8 and got some shitty dark fighter thing that I just used as level up my Chaos Dragon Knight.

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2013, 06:13:05 PM »
My only question is why is it puzzle singular and not puzzles plural? There are multiple dragons in the game, but only one puzzle?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 06:14:40 PM by recursivelyenumerable »
QED

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2013, 06:14:03 PM »
Because Japan.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2013, 06:25:57 PM »
yar

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2013, 06:37:45 PM »
Verb and noun. You puzzle and there are also dragons.

"Japan" is a valid answer either way.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2013, 06:42:22 PM »
I can't wait until I get an Android tablet later this year...

...so I can get a SECOND P&D account on that   :gladbron
yar

ToxicAdam

« Reply #101 on: August 20, 2013, 01:43:39 PM »
For me, the other half of F2P games are like a meta-game. How much can I "win" without spending a dime. It adds another layer onto the experience.

--- /// ---

Shaming people for what they spend on F2P is stupid, though. If you evaluate a game by the dollars spent/versus hours played, you are almost never coming out on the losing end with F2P. People spend 60 dollars for a 10-15 hour experience in a console game, but if you spend 60-90 dollars for 100+ hours of enjoyment for a F2P game, you're a 'sucker'.

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #102 on: August 20, 2013, 06:15:18 PM »
You're a sucker because you paid money for that enjoyment when you didn't have to.  That's the part that makes you a sucker.

When I bought stones for PAD I generally did so because I felt the company deserved some reward for making such a great game and managing it in such a fair manner. A lot of people lump PAD in the same boat as other big mobile IAP games but how Gungho approaches their customers and how they manage the game is night and day compared to their peers. My money given was mostly out of patronage and the vain hope that other F2P games would manage their product and customer base like Gungho does.

I honestly feel PAD is the best monster collecting game ever made.  High skill ceiling, endless permutations of challenges, non-invasive social element and constant updates.
hex

Brehvolution

« Reply #103 on: August 21, 2013, 04:34:46 PM »
Sucker seems kind of harsh here. No one was tricked into paying for stones. It's DLC.
©ZH

ToxicAdam

« Reply #104 on: August 21, 2013, 05:54:49 PM »
People just really get a burr up their ass about F2P. They just toss objectivity aside and launch into their predetermined rant. The same way I do with those fucking Mexicans.

It's not a foreign concept in our world to get entertainment for free and then pay for it at a later time. Public libraries, trial subscriptions, the guy with a guitar and a kazoo playing on the street corner. It's all kind of the same idea of rewarding someone or something that gave you a little joy.

I suppose you can take the cynical route and say people are tricked or pressured into doing it, but it's a lazy, old ass take to have.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 05:58:44 PM by ToxicAdam »

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #105 on: August 21, 2013, 05:58:59 PM »
NO! JUST LIKE THE MEXICANS, IT'S INHERENTLY EVIL AND WRONG
yar

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2013, 06:00:15 PM »
Never played the game so I can't speak to it individually.

In general most free to play games are really free to demo. Some money needs to be spent to achieve a "normal" gameplay experience. I think most reasonable people understand this. That level of money I would assume is what determines the sucker factor. If you are spending multiple hundreds of dollars to play a game then yeah I would probably label you a sucker. If you are spending around the cost of a normal game give or take then that's probably okay in my book depending on how much time you spend on it.

I've easily spent on an mp shooter and DLC over 100 hundred bucks. But then with hundreds and hundreds of hours of gameplay time invested in that title with a lot of enjoyment. If you feel you need to spend tons of money just to play the game properly versus extending your enjoyment that's also a warning sign.

Of course speaking out of my ass as I've never played Puzzle and Dragons.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 06:02:25 PM by Stoney Mason »

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #107 on: August 21, 2013, 06:04:01 PM »
Why do people get so paternalistic about it?  Fuck, it's my money I've spent it on all kinds of shit that was WAY more expensive that no one ever gives me shit about, but Jesus, a couple of bucks on a a f2p and it's all YOU'RE AN IDIOT FOR DOING THAT WHY DON'T YOU REALIZE THIS

Still haven't spent a dime on Puzzle and Dragons though :jawalrus
[close]
vin

ToxicAdam

« Reply #108 on: August 21, 2013, 06:04:52 PM »
I was a psychological researcher myself, did my undergraduate work in strip clubs all over Ohio.

Now those were the real suckers.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #109 on: August 21, 2013, 06:05:27 PM »
PAD's in game currency, Magic Stones, can be acquired by beating new content, which is available to you for free (the content)

In addition, they generally tend to give out 10 or so free magic stones a month.  So, if you're smart about things and plan stuff out, you can build up a bank of magic stones, then redeem them at the rare egg machine (spits out rare, powerful monsters) during an event when certain more powerful monsters are more likely to appear.

You could do that and not pay a nickel ever, and conceivably get a lot of top tier, awesome monsters.  But it would take a fuckload of time.  What these games basically ask you is this: do you value your time?  If so, you can take a shortcut and pay for magic stones.  What some people hate about PAD, I guess, is that the rare egg machine just gives you a CHANCE at something awesome.  It's random, so you could get something underwhelming. 

So, basically I'm gaming's greatest monster ever (WORSE THAN HITLER) for throwing some money at this game.  FUCKING INHUMAN I TELL YOU.
yar

ToxicAdam

« Reply #110 on: August 21, 2013, 06:09:12 PM »
Don't you understand, triumph? You are being crassly manipulated to spend your money on something you don't need. You would have been much better off spending your money on things you saw on television commercials that could have improved your life and helped you reach a new level of contentment.

That 90 dollars could have went to bags of Taco Bell and Marlboros. Think of the amount of fulfillment that could have provided you.

Sucker.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #111 on: August 21, 2013, 06:09:28 PM »
I wouldn't call someone an idiot for spending a couple bucks on F2P.  $90, though?  If Andrex said he spent $90 buying frilly hats in Animal Crossing, he'd never hear the end of it.

Do those frilly hats have any sort of gameplay implications?  Do they allow him to do new things, employ new strategies, and tackle content in a different way?

I'm not saying I'm not a sucker.  I'm saying there are levels of suckerhood, and mine is pretty low in comparison.
yar

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2013, 06:10:36 PM »
I think some free to play games are designed in a very deceitful and disingenuous manner. Some of those do make me angry/sad at the people who fund them because it just causes more of them to sprout up and worm their way into nearly everything including legit franchises.

But I recognize my anger/sadness is going to stop people from spending that money. I think its more about calling about the worse cases of these and letting people know.

Once again this isn't aimed at Puzzle and Dragons, as I'm not familiar with it. 

But I do get Oscar's point that some people are very preachy about a lot of stuff and this sort of free to play stuff can easily get gross enough in certain cases to merit some relative preachiness.  Whenever I see "best value" spend $90 dollars on 15,0000 coins in some free to play title, I get a little annoyed.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 06:13:22 PM by Stoney Mason »

ToxicAdam

« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2013, 06:25:13 PM »
If Andy was playing his game for free and had already logged 100-200 hours into the game already, would it matter? He's extending the enjoyment of a game he's already gotten a free 100 hours of entertainment from and at the same time rewarding the makers so they can continue (theoretically) to support and expand the game he loves.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 06:27:16 PM by ToxicAdam »

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2013, 06:28:48 PM »
I mean shit, actual people spent 60$ on Bioshock Infinite and that never comes up

Including me  :-\
[close]
vin

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2013, 06:30:49 PM »
Let's imagine the frilly hats do.  Andy spends $90 on frilly hats that let him fish better,  catch bugs more easily, etc.  You wouldn't have teased him before now?

I would have teased him for playing a game I find fruity, for sure.  But check and see how many posts I have in the AC thread.  I generally reserve my shit-giving/trolling for announcement/sales threads.

Also, basically what TA said- does the fact that I've logged a shit ton of time into PAD prior to blowing $60 on it factor into it at all?  I mean, I'm totally willing to admit I'm a sucker, I just don't find the model as objectionable as others.  Maybe because I'm not attached to what's dying in comparison.
yar

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2013, 06:32:45 PM »
I will continue to play Puzzles and Dragons for free.
dog

ToxicAdam

« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2013, 06:34:25 PM »
That's why this whole conversation is stupid. The entire gaming industry is built off preying on the weak willed and socially awkward since the first day someone figured out to put a high score banner across the top of the screen or gave you 9 seconds to insert a quarter to continue.

It also strikes me laughable that a subscription game like WoW (filled with the same kinds of carrot on a string mechanics and peer pressure) is legitimate, but a f2p game like PAD (which doesn't encourage competition or clans) is the bottom of the barrel in gaming. Give me a fucking break.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #118 on: August 21, 2013, 06:42:06 PM »
Why do people get so paternalistic about it?  Fuck, it's my money I've spent it on all kinds of shit that was WAY more expensive that no one ever gives me shit about, but Jesus, a couple of bucks on a a f2p and it's all YOU'RE AN IDIOT FOR DOING THAT WHY DON'T YOU REALIZE THIS
I think it depends on what and how much a game withholds. I don't know anything about P&D in this regard, but I don't mind F2P at all when it's just cosmetic stuff. Shortcuts to avoid grinding however are already sketchy, because the same people that demand the money make things take a certain amount of time. Yes, 'regular' games will waste your time as well (more than they should a lot of the time), but they don't offer you to skip that stuff for a bit of money. It feels insidious, even if the game would have worked the same even if it wasn't F2P.

Buying items or weapons or whatever else that's an element of the game is even worse. Striking a good balance there is so difficult. How much time/money do you have to invest to get what you want? Can you grind your way there and how long does it take?
Worst of all though in my mind are booster packsand variations thereof. That's just too close to gambling for me. I don't think I'll ever love a game enough to pay for a 'chance' at an item.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 06:58:07 PM by Rufus »

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2013, 06:48:29 PM »
I also generally describe the hobby of gaming as a bunch of idiot Skinner Boxes we're all addicted to and wasting time with.  Doesn't mean some aren't worse than others, though.  If triumph had spent $90 on Candy Crush, the talkies would be even more severe.

My addiction is more 1337 tho :patel
yar