Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons  (Read 135813 times)

magus

• LIKES FF7
Re: Puzzle and Dragons
« Reply #300 on: September 21, 2013, 05:54:21 AM »

some people :fbm
<----

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #301 on: September 21, 2013, 07:42:53 PM »
Stamina definitely drives stone purchases, especially in the late-game.  If you check out results threads for temporary dungeons on the P&D forum, you'll see people burning through a dozen or more stones so they can load up on some particular loot.

Once money players get to a certain point, pulls on the REM aren't quite as big a deal (unless there are new gods), compared to being able to mass farm Hera and skill-up a monster with the gravity ability, or stockpile super king jewel dragons, so you can instantly bring a new monster to near-max rather than wait a few weeks for them to be useful in a hard dungeon.

Triumph, what are you doing with your +eggs?  I've been stockpiling them, so I've got a bunch of monsters that are +6 or +18 in one of the stats, waiting to feed eventually (because it's waaaaaaay cheaper than adding one egg at a time to the monster you're trying to boost), but I'm wishy-washy on where they're going to end up.  I'm still mono-red for the first part, so dumping them into Freyr would make some sense, and help anyone who uses him as a friend leader, but I'm probably going to either put them into Echidna (likely to be in all sorts of different teams) or Kirin (cause Kirin!).

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #302 on: September 21, 2013, 08:04:02 PM »
i've been dumping them all on my thor who's like +13 i think?

anyway i've been making some good progress,got as far as temple of trailokya and still haven't hit a wall,at this pace there is a chance i'll start getting a glance at the final set of tech dungeon  :whoo

my only problem is a lack of good friend leader in my list,i have lots of apollo but they are all unevolved and the end result is that i barely break the 7k hp barrier,which makes for way too many close call... if it wasn't for all the burst damage i can do which often one shot the boss i doubt i would be making so much progress

what i'm saying is cajole,evolve your apollo,CHOP CHOP CHOP!
<----

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #303 on: September 21, 2013, 08:04:16 PM »
I'm basically tossing all of my + eggs into Lucifer right now, who is lv. 81.  I have over a million gold and give no shits about the cost- grinding stuff has given me plenty of gold, so that's not an issue, and I *know* that I'm going to want to max him out with + eggs (aka "297" him) since he's so useful for later game dungeons.

Basically, you should dump them into monsters you know you're going to use, so Echidna for sure qualifies, and Freyr too probably since you can always run mono-red farm teams for evo mats.  Kirin too, obviously.  The one thing someone pointed out is that if you have multi-colored monsters, dump your +atk eggs into them, since if you trigger both colors, you'll supposedly get pluses to both.  I hadn't thought of that.

Being that I'm mostly going to be running mono-dark teams late in the game, I'm prioritizing + eggs as follows:

1) Lucifer
2) +hp/+rcv for various dark subs (Abyss Neptune, Hera, Hattori Hanzo, CDK, Duke Vamp)
3) +atk for Neptune (dual colored) and then Echidna

You might have already seen this, but this is a useful thread for + eggs:

http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=8886
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #304 on: September 21, 2013, 08:10:14 PM »
I'm looking at being able to set up two more teams with stuff I can farm the next time the dungeons happen: a Valk healer spike damage team for farming higher level shit (because grinding shit with dual Lucis takes for fucking EVER) and a blue team after I can get a Berserk from Two Heroes.  The Blue Team will be my multi-colored team, because even though it will be mono-blue it will have multi-colored dudes for every element, and since I'll be running Gabriel, it will work a lot like the mono-dark dual Luci team.  But seriously, "mono-blue" covers all other colors now: Gabriel for light, Abyss Neptune/Hera-Is for dark, Earth Rending Emperor Siegfried (Berserk's ultimate evo) for red, and finally now with the ultimate evo for puzzdroid, green.
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #305 on: September 21, 2013, 08:38:34 PM »
But seriously, "mono-blue" covers all other colors now: Gabriel for light, Abyss Neptune/Hera-Is for dark, Earth Rending Emperor Siegfried (Berserk's ultimate evo) for red, and finally now with the ultimate evo for puzzdroid, green.

:ohhh

Now I really want a Neptune, cause I've got the rest (if not in their final evolved forms).

Himu

« Reply #306 on: September 21, 2013, 09:01:02 PM »
Jesus I never imagined there was this much depth to PAD. I just do a dungeon daily and then turn it off. I have no clue what you guys are even talking about.
IYKYK

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #307 on: September 21, 2013, 09:07:19 PM »
Mandark: hoard stones for the next Godfest he shows up in.  I got lucky and got him off a random ass pull. :P

Himu: yeah, higher level PAD is pretty deep.  I generally don't get this addicted to shit without some pretty meaty mechanics and shit to min/max.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #308 on: September 21, 2013, 09:33:36 PM »
Jesus I never imagined there was this much depth to PAD. I just do a dungeon daily and then turn it off. I have no clue what you guys are even talking about.

the number gets crazy high as you get further and further in the game so you get to the point where you have to abuse any advantage you can get,valkyrie is a monster that gives x3 attack to all monster of the healer subtype which translates into hitting 9 times harder if you are using two of them... there are other way to get such a high bonus (even higher!) but valkyrie is the easiest... also some monster have two elements,a main element where they attack full force and a sub element where they only attack with 30% of their total damage,for example right now i have a demon monster that is light/dark so he deals 30% damage with dark orbs even though he's a light monster

i'm not sure what would creepy do with a blue team,perhaps for tricolor dungeons? i have more or less the same problem but i'm thinking of building a fire team since i have uriel (he's a guy who boost the defensive capabilities of all fire monsters)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 05:56:44 AM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #309 on: September 21, 2013, 09:38:33 PM »
Yeah, tri/all color dungeons mostly.  I mean, you also have access to gravity (Hera-Is) and poison (Neptune) so you can do higher level descends and shit with that team.  It would be even more grindy than dual Luci though, as you don't have access to Morning Star'ing shit to death.

I really want to get a Valk team going though, like I said.  I don't have a spike damage team right now, so farming anything in the latter parts of the game takes me for evaaaaaar.
yar

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #310 on: September 22, 2013, 10:53:59 AM »
Ugh nvm I was a few pages back, thanks "new" button

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #311 on: September 23, 2013, 04:57:02 AM »
yesterday i got both a light golem from breakers and a titan from tower of giants

EDIT: and i just got a vampire too!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 05:29:40 AM by magus »
<----

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #312 on: September 24, 2013, 02:06:29 AM »
golems and titans are good? glad i didn't sell them/use them as fodder
AMC

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #313 on: September 24, 2013, 02:20:33 AM »
golems and titans are good? glad i didn't sell them/use them as fodder

free mon are always good cajole... anyway the golem are good meatwalls (barring some monster they have the highest hp count in the game but super shitty recover) but aren't otherwise that great... the titan is the red heartbreaker and is always usefull for making mono color team

anyway i decided to roll again since everywhere i go there is a tale of somebody who rolled once and got either horus or lucifer and... i got an echidna, >:(
<----

Himu

« Reply #314 on: September 24, 2013, 03:47:03 PM »
Just starting to get into this games mechanics. So let me get this straight, this is how you PAD?

- do dungeon
- get monster
- use monster as fodder to fuse ala SMT until your monster gets to Max level so you can evolve
- do higher tier dungeons, kick ass

???

How does stamina and stuff factor in? What are coins for? Anything I'm missing? Why do you hire friends to help in dungeons? What are friend points for?

I keep using monsters I don't want to as fodder to build up my Flamie.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 04:29:43 PM by Formerly Known As Himuro »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #315 on: September 24, 2013, 03:48:58 PM »
I can't level up monsters without fusing?
IYKYK

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #316 on: September 24, 2013, 04:31:48 PM »
You feed monsters to other monsters to level up, and yes that's the only way they get better.  When they max out levels, often you can evolve them into better versions of that monster- ie, Valkyrie>Great Valkyrie>Princess Valkyrie>Warrior Rose, Graceful Valkyrie as shown on the bottom of this page:

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=225

It costs money to level up and evo monsters- that's what coins are for.  Stamina is limited because if you could just play forever I would have lost my job and failed out of school. (kidding) 

Friend points can be used to pull on the Pal egg machine- it craps out less useful stuff than the Rare Egg machine obviously, but there are events when it has better stuff in it sometimes.  Once you're friends with someone, you get the benefit of their monster's leader skill, which can stack with your monster's leader skill.  So, while your Valkyrie can pump the attack of all your healer monsters 2x, if you have a Valkyrie friend as your pal, you get 4x multiplier to attacks instead.

What else?  Oh, monsters have skills- and THOSE can be leveled up too.  Notice the skill section on the above page for Valkyrie?  She has a list of monsters that, when fed to her, have a chance to increase her skill level, which decreases the cool down on it, making her more useful.

So, lots of shit going on.
yar

Himu

« Reply #317 on: September 24, 2013, 04:38:47 PM »
Nice. Thanks.
IYKYK

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #318 on: September 24, 2013, 04:41:28 PM »
The skill leveling is the part THEY DON'T FUCKING EXPLAIN :'(
vin

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #319 on: September 24, 2013, 05:17:04 PM »
They don't explain a lot of stuff- how +eggs work, skill level ups, drop percentages.  Fortunately there's a pretty good user community that's figured out most of this shit.
yar

Himu

« Reply #320 on: September 24, 2013, 05:19:25 PM »
I don't understand +eggs.
IYKYK

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #321 on: September 24, 2013, 05:24:04 PM »
I don't understand +eggs.

you fuse them to another monster and they give a very small boost (+10 hp,+5 attack or +3 recovery) to that monster... so early in this game there is no reason to think much about it as it only start making a difference when it really starts to add up (50 attack + egg translates into an extra 250 attack for example)
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #322 on: September 24, 2013, 05:28:05 PM »
If you have a good lead monster, it's a good idea to always invest your + eggs into it- when people are using friends, your monster will get chosen above others if it has +eggs on it.  Pal points CAN be useful.
yar

Himu

« Reply #323 on: September 24, 2013, 10:11:11 PM »
I like this game way more now that I have an inkling as to what the fuck I'm doing. Helps that the difficulty is really starting to get decent too.
IYKYK

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #324 on: September 25, 2013, 03:12:46 AM »
New event info:

■①Daily Log-in Bonuses
1 Free Magic Stone [9/26 4:00 AM - 10/3]
※Magic Stone will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PDT) the following day.

■② 3-days of Poring POWER!!!
Everyone's favorite Skill Up buffet will be available from 9/28 12:00 AM - 9/30 11:59 PM (PDT)

■③ Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
9/26 - Dragon Guardian
9/27 - Heroes Descended!
9/28 - Hera-Ur Descended!
9/29 - Sword of Flames
9/30 - Zeus Descended!
10/1 - Scarlet Snake Princess
10/3 - The Goddess Descended!

■④ Awesome Daily Bonuses
2x King appearance rates for the Metal/Gold and Jewel Dragons
[We will also have a special visits from the Super King Dragons - (including an invasion from one of the Jeweled Super Kings)]
2x Drops for special daily Dungeons
2x Coins for the Weekend Tricolor Dungeon (normally just 1.5x)
2x Skill Up rate
King Metal/Jewel Dragons at the Pal Egg Machine

[Godfest info coming soon!]

:rejoice Mandark- more opportunities to not get Echidna skill ups!  Also, I can finally farm a Berserk and a couple Valkyries!
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #325 on: September 25, 2013, 01:26:05 PM »
i've been making some good progress game-wise,got to the penultimate tier of tech dungeons (hypnos forest) and i'm almost done with the penultimate tier of normal dungeon too (clayus prison)
<----

« Reply #326 on: September 25, 2013, 11:39:26 PM »
If any of you folks wanna add me, here's my ID.  Send me a pm to let me know your nick too so I know it's someone from here.

315 045 209

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #327 on: September 27, 2013, 11:21:05 AM »
So yeah, the Wednesday Expert and Friday Expert dungeons are important.  I also can't seem to do them without a Shiva.  I have one, but the guy barely plays.

Kind of a general appeal in the hopes one of you has a Shiva and uses them on Wednesdays.

jaydub,right now they are giving a free android monster that has the same skill as shiva when fully evolved,get that instead
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #328 on: September 27, 2013, 12:21:41 PM »
So yeah, the Wednesday Expert and Friday Expert dungeons are important.  I also can't seem to do them without a Shiva.  I have one, but the guy barely plays.

Kind of a general appeal in the hopes one of you has a Shiva and uses them on Wednesdays.

Just run a zombie team. Get a blue ogre, DON'T LEVEL IT.  Get 4 blue carbuncles or blue sapphlits and run those as your subs.  You're going to need a mermaid friend so that you can heal from matching orbs.

Now, you're gonna get one shot.  A lot.  But, the ogre's resolve leader skill will leave you alive- AS LONG AS YOU WERE ONLY HIT BY ONE ENEMY THAT ROUND.  That's the important part- if you get hit by more than one enemy you're borked, it only saves you from the first shot.  And, also important- IT ONLY WORKS IF YOUR HP IS >70% of your total.  That's why you want to have a very LOW hp max total, which is why sapphlits are great- they have like 10 hp.  I like carbuncles better because they can heal if you need it.  Basically, you need to heal back up to more than 70% of your health each round to make sure you're not gonna get killed for reals.

This works because those monsters all have stupidly high defense but really low hp totals. So, even though your attack is puny, it's still hitting for 1 per monster.  3 blue orbs = 6 damage.

Now, the important part is this- if you notice monsters are going to attack in the same round, YOU HAVE TO KILL ONE BEFORE THEY BOTH DO or you're gonna burn a stone.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 12:23:29 PM by Creepy Old Guy »
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #329 on: September 27, 2013, 12:23:10 PM »
Also, I 0 stoned Heroes Descended and got mah Berserk:

yar

Himu

« Reply #330 on: September 27, 2013, 12:29:32 PM »
How do I share my friend code?
IYKYK

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #331 on: September 27, 2013, 12:43:47 PM »
Friends > ID Search and that will display your friend code.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #332 on: September 27, 2013, 12:55:55 PM »
Evolving puzzdroid into it's ultimate evo takes a fucking metric shit ton of xp and evo mats.  It's not worth it until you're way later in the game.

JD- who is your lead monster?
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #333 on: September 27, 2013, 08:51:43 PM »
Already got my green and blue heartbreakers last time, but considering running it again.

Close to evolving Cu Chu, and looking to put together a 9x balance team of heartbreakers and mystic knights for farming.  Being green-heavy would help with farming Ocean of Heaven, too, for those plus eggs (I can get through it with mono-red, but I'd like something that could blast through it quickly and somewhat mindlessly).

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #334 on: September 27, 2013, 09:47:47 PM »
I ran it 3 times, ended up with 2 Berserk and 1 Highlander drop.  Had to burn 2 stones on the last one due to those fucking devils on the first stage and getting orb screwed, but thankfully I got the Highlander drop I needed.

Mandark- save the effort and just run the shit out of Poring Tower the next 3 days:

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=409

Also, the Godfest for this event has been revealed- Norse, Indian and Greco-Roman.  Weeeeeird, triple Godfest.  Starts in like 3 days.
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #335 on: September 27, 2013, 09:53:10 PM »
Yeah, definitely going to run Poring as much as possible.  Was thinking more a second Cu Chu to have as a sub, but I can probably get a 9x balance farming team up to snuff (at least for Ocean of Heaven standards) quicker just leveling what I've got already.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #336 on: September 27, 2013, 10:09:08 PM »
Ah, ok gotcha.  I'm farming Valk next week for a daily farming team- trying to fucking farm with Lucifer as your main is too much of a goddamn chore, and I don't have a MLD to run a dark farming team.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #337 on: September 28, 2013, 07:09:41 AM »
the poring tower event is basicaly just to skill up valkyrie and the other heartbreakers right?
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #338 on: September 28, 2013, 08:34:05 AM »
Evolving puzzdroid into it's ultimate evo takes a fucking metric shit ton of xp and evo mats.  It's not worth it until you're way later in the game.

JD- who is your lead monster?

I probably use Neptune the most, but I've lately just been rotating half-damage resist monsters based on what I'm fighting, and using other people's Lucifers to boost Chaos Devil Dragon and Vritra. 

Hopefully I'll be luckier on Tuesday and be able to evolve Venus.  I will not be able to evolve Vritra until I beat Wednesday Expert a few more times and get that second mask.

Buuut, of course I need to realize that to get anywhere in this game I'll have to be in it for the longhaul, so I should probably just be patient, grind out tons of cash this weekend, keep grabbing jewel dragons, etc.

i've run RK 4 times and every 4 times a dark keeper dropped instead of a light keeper,i really hope a good dark leader pops out of this godfest just so that i can have more option and an actual usefull way to use all these dark keeper's

anyway as i was saying... i don't want to keep poring in my inventory waiting for the 2x skill up event and the only heartbreaker i could skill up in any case is valkyrie,is poring tower still worth it?
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #339 on: September 28, 2013, 08:39:56 AM »
Not if you have limited inventory space and are non-IAP, no.  It will come back.  I'm grinding the fuck out of it on my main account because I have Berserk, Highlander, and will have 2 Valks to skill up after this event is done with.

2x skill chance is active now, btw.  At least in 'MURICA.
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #340 on: September 28, 2013, 09:07:43 PM »
So far 0/11 on skillups from poring for my blue and green heartbreakers.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #341 on: September 28, 2013, 09:25:52 PM »
GUNGTROLL'D
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #342 on: October 01, 2013, 06:24:17 AM »
godfest is up,i pulled 4 times and the only notable roll was freyja
<----

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #343 on: October 01, 2013, 09:17:54 AM »
lots of trolling, but got a hades and neptune and managed to avoid getting any of the big leads (which is good since I didn't need them, I needed the utility subs).
hex

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #344 on: October 01, 2013, 09:47:43 AM »
Pulled 4 times, got Minerva.  She any good?

her active is just one of the many deal damage skills that aren't as good as the really good deal damage skill,the leader either cut fire/light damage in half or fire/dark damage in half... there is one super hard dungeon that is fire/dark so i guess you could use her for that

alternatively she either gains balanced or devil subtype and you can use her as filler in a mono-type team
<----

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #345 on: October 01, 2013, 10:05:04 AM »

i rolled:

freyja
archangel michael
mandrake
earth guardian
fortoytops

anything worthwhile?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 10:06:49 AM by CajoleJuice »
AMC

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #346 on: October 01, 2013, 10:14:35 AM »
So, no, then.

the "here's the best monster avaiable" event was last week (i tried to pull twice and got nothing) but basicaly expect to hear the word good only when it comes to

1. lucifer - biggest damage skill in the game,super usefull defensive leader ability
2. horus - 4x damage leader skill if you match 4 different color
3. kirin - 5x damage leader skill if you match all color except dark
4. other chinese god - 3.5x damage when you match 3 specific color... the dark one is the most popular as dark monster have lot of usefull skills
5. hades - only REM monster that has gravity (deal damage based on percentage,deals a shit-ton of damage when monster start having up to millions of hp) you can get other gravity monster but they all come from their super hard dungeon
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #347 on: October 01, 2013, 11:15:29 AM »

i rolled:

freyja
archangel michael
mandrake
earth guardian
fortoytops

anything worthwhile?

freyja is basicaly thor but for wood monster,i was disappointed when i got her because i don't really have a wood team but then i realized that when fully evolved she turns into an healer with decent stat and as i already have a bunch of decent healer monster maybe i will be able to find a use for her

michael double the defensiveness capabilites of wood team so ehy if you decide to build a wood team you have not one but two piece... the rest isn't worthwhile
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 11:45:49 AM by magus »
<----

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #348 on: October 01, 2013, 11:35:27 AM »
thanks buddy
AMC

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #349 on: October 01, 2013, 02:20:51 PM »
freyja is a fine sub in a valk healer team
hex

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #350 on: October 01, 2013, 03:50:26 PM »
freyja is a fine sub in a valk healer team

since bastet is getting healer sub-type next month and a buff that makes her ability go up to 4x i'm thinking of building a team that is like

bastet - freyja - valykrie - king shynee - echidna

and maybe swap in or out siren (if/when i get her that's it) depending on the situation

:bow 4 * 4 * 3 = 48x strike's :bow2
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 03:52:59 PM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #351 on: October 02, 2013, 03:17:23 AM »
Was lazier about running Echidna's dungeon this time, still managed to get 5 drops and 1 skill up out of it. 

Skill ups during this event:

Echidna: 1/5
Berserk: 1/13
Highlander: 1/11
Lilith: 4/9

SO TROLLED
yar

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #352 on: October 02, 2013, 02:30:15 PM »
Another godfest, another bunch of garbage. 
vin

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #353 on: October 02, 2013, 02:48:35 PM »
Another godfest, another bunch of garbage.
Friend texted me: "Rolled four times this Godfest, nothing good."  An hour later: "Cleared a dungeon to get a fifth stone, did one more roll...  more dogshit."

I haven't rolled on the last couple godfests.  Granted, there's still a lot of REM-only monsters I'd like to have (Lucifer, Orochi, Horus, Ares, etc.) but I'm at the point where I can progress more by focusing on boosting the ones I do have, and starting to take down more special dungeons.

I don't really have enough stamina to justify spending stones to refresh it, but I did during Poring anyways, cause the heartbreakers are important for my Kirin team and Poring Tower doesn't come along too often.

Eventually got 4 skill-ups on Cu Chu, 3 on Siegfried, and 2 on Echidna (no stones spent for her dungeon).  Also got skill-ups feeding stuff to my machine golem and spare titan, cause TROLLING.  Didn't bother continuing to count how many Porings I fed the heartbreakers, cause that would just rustle my jimmies.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #354 on: October 02, 2013, 03:37:12 PM »
I started a non-IAP account on my Nexus 7 and ended up with Valkyrie as a starter, which is perfect because you can farm all the shit you need for her team.  Which I have- I've got a King Shynee, Siren and Echidna now.  I used the 25 stones I'd saved up on the Godfest, because Athena and Ceres were potential rolls and they're both healer subtypes on their ultimate evos, plus there were some other good monsters that were potential leaders to get. (Green Odin in particular would have been dope)

Got a Neptune and four shit rolls.  Wah wah wah. 

There's no reason to roll for anything on my IAP account, because I have Lucifer. :jawalrus
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #355 on: October 02, 2013, 03:59:18 PM »
i really want to start grinding ocean of heaven hard for all the xp and the mystic mask but i really don't have the hp for it

so i'm giving some xp to the blue ripper which i've ignored so far so that he can resist the damage,in the meanwhile i got 2 light keeper and used one to evolve verche,i think i'll use the other to either evolve valkyrie or the light ripper still not sure what to do (the light ripper gets more benefit from evolving but valkyrie opens a whole new team)

other than that i'm just focusing into evolving stuff,mainly the mystic knights which is a pain because everything requires a mystic mask or a dub mythlit
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #356 on: October 02, 2013, 04:03:43 PM »
After I farm a couple of Valks tomorrow on my IAP account (which, really, isn't very IAP-y anymore) I'll focus on leveling them, and then on farming Ocean of Heaven.
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #357 on: October 02, 2013, 04:13:24 PM »
My mono-red team is so stronk, I can use it to farm Ocean of Heaven despite the damage penalty.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I have to use a Shiva friend to crack Neptune, but still...
[close]

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #358 on: October 02, 2013, 04:46:28 PM »
lucifer farming of goddess descended (Legendary) is this , right:

Lucifer lead
gravity user (Hera in my case)
gravity user (2nd hera)
some stat-stick, i.e. RK/Hades/Abyss Neptune
max skill siren
Lucifer friend
hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #359 on: October 02, 2013, 04:53:22 PM »
Generally speaking, yeah.  That's what I'm going with, although I haven't maxed out my Siren...  I'll probably be using RK over my Abyss Neptune since I don't think there's anything that needs poisoning, and I'm probably going to want to have an extra "oh shit" damage reduction button just in case.

There's a way to kill her on Mythical in one round with a dual luci team but it requires 3 gravity users and a healer, and I think one of the gravity users has to be Awoken Zeus since his gravity is 35% instead of 30%. 
yar