Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons  (Read 135791 times)

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Re: Puzzle and Dragons
« Reply #360 on: October 02, 2013, 05:05:38 PM »
Frag- might want to look into swapping Siren for Echidna.

edit: actually, thinking about that, you probably want to keep Siren.  You're not going to be one shotting Valk with that lineup, and in the long, grindy fight you're gonna have healing regularly will be more important.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 05:32:53 PM by Creepy Old Guy »
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #361 on: October 02, 2013, 05:32:44 PM »
awakening system is supposedly getting released pretty soon,how are you going to spend your egg? lucifer has super shitty awakening skills so... :heh
<----

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #362 on: October 02, 2013, 06:31:30 PM »
Well I finally got a Naga.  Anything specific I should while leveling?
vin

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #363 on: October 02, 2013, 06:37:53 PM »
Awakenings- anything I can reasonably farm with awakening skills, I'll farm when it's available to get the awakening skills on it.

Contra- just level her and evo her as fast as possible.  The next time the "Scarlet Snake Princess" dungeon comes around, run it as much as possible and save your naga drops for a X2 skill up event, then try to skill her up.
yar

Steve Contra

« Reply #364 on: October 02, 2013, 07:20:11 PM »
Thanks!
vin

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #365 on: October 02, 2013, 07:42:10 PM »
For a spike damage team (you still run Horus, right?) she's invaluable, as she'll give you 3 more turns to just beat the shit out of a boss with no fear of reprisal.  For descends, you might need to pop her skill more than once, hence the usefulness of skilling her up.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #366 on: October 03, 2013, 09:24:43 AM »
the new "sort of but not P&D" game by gungho looks really cool,i really dig the music in particular... hope it comes in english soon

<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #367 on: October 03, 2013, 12:35:56 PM »
Ugh, that took way too long and cost two stones, but Valkyrie get.

Frag- be prepared to grind that stupid fucking golem down if you don't take an Abyssal Neptune.  On the second stage, KILL ANY GOLD MASKS FIRST.  They can bind two of your dark dudes.  Happened to me but was able to deal with it.  Valkyrie got me twice- once on orb trolling while Siren was on cool down, didn't see any enough healing orbs for three straight turns, then the last time in between Morning Stars, I was at about 25k life and she hit me with Valkyrie Blade for 29k or so.

Up until Valkyrie I was really thinking that Echidna and Abyssal Neptune should have taken the place of Siren and RK... but I would have spent more stones from my stash if I didn't have Siren changing fire orbs to heal orbs, and I used RK to keep me alive once when I was getting healing orb trolled while Siren was on cooldown.  If the calculator is correct, Gravity+Gravity+MS leaves her at about 733,000 hp... if you Echidna then, you have 3 turns to HS her again and deal 135,000 or so dark damage before she heals.  Doable?  Not sure with no attack modifier.  Maybe I'll try it later... my main concern would be if it DIDN'T work, then I have to grind for 35 turns with no damage mitigation or Siren.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #368 on: October 03, 2013, 12:50:42 PM »
5/9 on skill-ups for my new Valk :mynicca
yar

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #369 on: October 03, 2013, 03:23:57 PM »
I avoided any Valk blade foolery completely.

Enter boss fight with all skills active.

Start fight with a gravity and a lucifer nuke. Heal up while she heals to full, puts up her shield, and hope you don't get unlucky binds. Use the other gravity after she heals.

Turtle for 35 turns until both nukes are back online. When Valk's shield countdown is at 1 on the screen, fire off both gravities and a lucifer nuke. Heal some on the next match (valk will not attack and instead refresh her shield), and then lolcannon her to death on the next turn.
hex

Steve Contra

« Reply #370 on: October 03, 2013, 03:49:17 PM »
For a spike damage team (you still run Horus, right?) she's invaluable, as she'll give you 3 more turns to just beat the shit out of a boss with no fear of reprisal.  For descends, you might need to pop her skill more than once, hence the usefulness of skilling her up.
Yeah I'm running Horus still.  Thanks, working on leveling her right now.
vin

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #371 on: October 03, 2013, 03:49:48 PM »
Ugh, good thinking Frag.  Didn't think to time my gravities/first nuke to refresh on the shield.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #372 on: October 04, 2013, 12:41:02 PM »
with an evolved blue ripper and 3 RK my rate of success with ocean of heaven has risen quite a lot but truth to be told,it takes a good chunk of time to go through it... any suggestion on how to speed up the process?
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #373 on: October 04, 2013, 01:05:16 PM »
Any spike damage team, or even a 2-4-2 (hp/rcv/atk) non-red mono team.  If your main strategy is damage mitigation, by definition you're sacrificing attack power.  So, either go with a more aggressive (spike) or balanced (2-4-2) approach instead of the turtle team you've got now.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #374 on: October 04, 2013, 01:25:56 PM »
a 2-4-2 team is what i'm already running everytime i pick a loki friend... i guess the best thing to do would be to switch to a wood based team,i have quite a lot of good wood monster (freyja,bastet,the wood noel dragon) but truth to be told they are all underleveled so i guess RK turtle it is

to be fair i'm doing OOH because

1) i need tons of mystic mask between evolving all the mystic knights and valkyrie
2) stage 3 has siren as a drop and i wouldn't mind having one

« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 01:29:22 PM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #375 on: October 04, 2013, 01:29:18 PM »
If you want a Siren, the more efficient way to go about it would be to run the 2nd stage of Sea Cave Mercury when it's got the bonus 1.5% drop rate

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/bonustime.asp

Do you have any orb changers for Dark?
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #376 on: October 04, 2013, 01:30:13 PM »
If you want a Siren, the more efficient way to go about it would be to run the 2nd stage of Sea Cave Mercury when it's got the bonus 1.5% drop rate

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/bonustime.asp

Do you have any orb changers for Dark?

sure i do,i got all mystic knights from COS event,i have vampire too but i'm not using him since again... not a lot of experience behind him and it would mean removing an RK
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #377 on: October 04, 2013, 01:37:42 PM »
Work on evo'ing your Vampire and a Mystic Dark Knight.  Once they're on their final evo form they have decent enough stats, and their orb changing abilities will make Ocean of Heaven fly by a lot easier with a 2-4-2 team.

You've just got to make decisions and prioritize stuff :P
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #378 on: October 05, 2013, 01:29:49 PM »
i've been running all day OOH for more mystic mask's and it's such a chore,if i want to run an healer team i need like 4 of them to fully evolve valkyrie and all i got was one

well actualy that would be 2 but i fucked up the run when one of the mystic mask dropped as heart orbs stopped appearing all together :dead

<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #379 on: October 05, 2013, 01:40:40 PM »
Uggggh... I'm doing the same thing.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #380 on: October 07, 2013, 11:59:39 AM »
after running OOH for another day straight i got... another single mask

the thing that annoy me is that to progress with the game i started doing hill iris rainbow and what's the first thing that drops on my first visit

a dub-myth,out of thin air,with no 2x event or anything

anyway at this point i'll probably use the mask to evo and busty freyja and then start to work on a decent wood team and then maybe that team can do the ancient dragon or at least can make OOH less of a pain

<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #381 on: October 07, 2013, 01:09:54 PM »
I ran OoH probably 30 times over the weekend and got 1 mask to drop.

yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #382 on: October 08, 2013, 09:23:04 AM »
ehy remember how last week i complained that light keeper were just some sort of my imagination figment

i ran two rgb keeper dungeons today,both times i got invaded by a light keeper :beli

oh and by the way you said you were a sucker with a box of 80? my box is almost reaching 130,everytime i add more box i feel like being stabbed in the back but if you want to keep a batch of gem dragon so that you can feed them to pengdra you absolutely need the space because you need to wait for thursday for the plants... my box at the moment is like "30 actual monster/40 dragons & pengdra's/50 evo material i don't want to discard" :fbm
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 09:28:52 AM by magus »
<----

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #383 on: October 08, 2013, 01:09:11 PM »
How on earth do you operate with a box of 130, much less 80? I'm at 300-ish and still run out of room.
hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #384 on: October 08, 2013, 01:11:09 PM »
Yeah, mine's 270 currently... I have plenty of space right now, but I'm sure the next time there's an event and I'm running poring or a collab event and stockpiling shit I'll be feeling the pinch.
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #385 on: October 08, 2013, 01:48:48 PM »
I only have 100. I thought it seemed like I should have more. But I'm guessing it's different for non-IAP.
AMC

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #386 on: October 08, 2013, 03:39:16 PM »
You just have to prioritize shit better if you're non-IAP.  I'm rank 49 on my non-IAP android account, have 70 box spaces that are basically always full.  I just single-mindedly work on evolving specific shit.
yar

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #387 on: October 08, 2013, 03:40:34 PM »
Yeah, mine's 270 currently... I have plenty of space right now, but I'm sure the next time there's an event and I'm running poring or a collab event and stockpiling shit I'll be feeling the pinch.

I have toytops and a venus,so ECO collab stuff is literally overflowing my  boxes. I have a pile of Mystic Stone Knights for ADK skillups and am going to farm a pile of nagas and maybe a MFK or two once Legendary Flame Dragon goes to 2x. This is on top of the usual chaff from the pendgra cycle and the usual store of evo mats.

Stuff adds up.
hex

Steve Contra

« Reply #388 on: October 08, 2013, 03:47:19 PM »
What does the Pengdra even do?  Man there's so much to this game.
vin

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #389 on: October 08, 2013, 03:56:30 PM »
You can evolve little pengdras into the big pendgras, which give 45k on color experience if I'm remembering correctly, which is pretty dope.  To do so, you need fuck tons of little baby metal dragons of the appropriate color and dragon plants, which are easiest to get either on the Thursday dungeon or on the weekends when Tower of Giants has a bonus drop rate (way easier on Thursday dungeon though, TRUST ME on this shit)

Frag- Yeah, I plan on farming the fuck out of Legendary Flame Dragon on 2x drop as well.  I actually consider myself LUCKY that I don't have anything to skill up from the ECO collab, because I don't want to fuck with holding onto shit until 2x skill up comes back.  I was kind of bummed that I only got 1 MSK knight to drop yesterday... now I only have two, so I won't be able to fully awaken my ADK as it stands, but oh well.

I'm currently running about 40-50 box spaces below my max, so I have some flexibility.  Plus, I think I have about 8 stones currently?  So, I could always toss some more box space onto there as necessary.  I've also got 20 little gold dragons still sitting in my box, waiting to be fed to light pengdras one day.
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #390 on: October 08, 2013, 08:02:31 PM »
What does the Pengdra even do?  Man there's so much to this game.

Once you evolve them, they're quite good XP fodder.

Pengdra + 2 jewel dragons of the same color + Dragon Plant = Evolved Pengdra, which gives 45,000 XP to a pet of the same color.

The popular/efficient thing to do is farm pengdra on Mondays, when technical dungeons have a 1.5% drop rate bonus (I think if you do the easiest level, you'll get more pengdras dropping vs. other stuff), farm dragon plants from the Thursday dungeon (especially during events, when there's a 2x drop rate bonus) or from Tower of Giants on the weekend when it's half stamina, and get jewel dragons from the hour-long dungeons when they appear (again, during events is better because it gives you a better chance of getting king jewel dragons).

The tradeoff is that these dungeons don't get you much in the way of XP for yourself.  So you have the option of either power-leveling some of your pets, or grinding a Normal dungeon (again, pick the ones with a drop bonus) to raise your account level and boost your max stamina/team cost and get +eggs.

...weighed against the OTHER options of trying to clear new content, or grinding temporary dungeons like the ECO collab that will give you skill-up material that you normally couldn't get otherwise.  Yeah, there's a lot of moving parts in this game.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #391 on: October 08, 2013, 09:02:05 PM »
i tried doing the legendary flame dragon since the boss doesn't look harder than most of the stuff i've been fighting on high tier normal dungeon but it's the normal mob that gets me... if i go with a defense/attack mix i get my ass kicked because the devil all hit for 3k so 3-4 devil hits for 12k total every turn,and if i go full defense i basicaly deal no damage since they have more than 1000 defense... i guess water would make it easier but my selection of water monster really sucks ball's

i'm in no hurry to defeat the dungeon but just in case... suggestions?
<----

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #392 on: October 08, 2013, 09:10:48 PM »
What's your team composition?

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #393 on: October 08, 2013, 09:12:45 PM »
my standard team is thor/baal/holy dragon/valkyrie/verche + either apollo or raphael friend

if i need to tank (having reached the last tier of normal i always need to tank) i simply use 3 rk,the black mystic knight,the appropriate barrier monster (basicaly the right ripper) and creepy lucifer

working on valkyrie so i can enter the 9x cool kid clubs
<----

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #394 on: October 08, 2013, 09:30:10 PM »
Well, depends on how leveled/evolved everything is, but if you're having problems killing the demons before they whittle you down, might want to just wait a bit.  The dungeon's around for another week and a half, and will have a double drop bonus on the last day anyway.  Your team will naturally be a bit stronger at that point, and maybe your orb-matching will slightly improve, too.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #395 on: October 09, 2013, 11:23:35 AM »
:noah

New event info:

Woot!
*Harvest Festival Event*
[Duration]: 10/10 (Thu), midnight - 10/16 (Wed), 11:59 PM (PDT)

The great and mighty armored goddess Athena will finally descend, so it's time to reap the benefits of our fantastic new P&D Harvest Festival event.

■① Daily Log-in Bonuses
1 Free Magic Stone [10/10 4:00 AM - 10/17 3:59 AM]
※Magic Stone will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PDT) the following day.

■② TAMADRA Discovered!
[Duration]: 10/10 (Thu), midnight - 10/16 (Wed), 11:59 PM (PDT)
The adorable TAMADRA has been discovered! Everyone gets one shot at this limited Dungeon.

■③ Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
10/10 - 10/12 Tower of Jewel
10/10 - Hera-Is Descended!
10/13 - The Goddess Descended!
10/14 - Athena Descended!
10/15 - Hera Descended!
10/16 - Dark Night Sword

■④ Awesome Daily Bonuses
2x King appearance rates for the Metal/Gold and Jewel Dragons
[We will also have a special visits from the Pengdra Village and Super King Dragons - (including an invasion from one of the Jeweled Super Kings)]
2x Drops for special daily Dungeons
1.5x Coins for the Weekend Tricolor Dungeon
2x Skill Up rate
Rare Evo Materials at the Pal Egg Machine

[Godfest info coming soon!]

yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #396 on: October 09, 2013, 11:27:04 AM »
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I'm going out of town tomorrow, tho.  I really wanted to try Hera-Is but doubt I'll have the time to fuck with it before hitting the road, since I'm working until 3 am tonight/tomorrow morning.

I'm also not sure I can handle Athena's descend :-/
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #397 on: October 12, 2013, 08:36:40 PM »
after the last round of evoing pengdra's

bastet - ready to evolve
freyja - ready to evolve
echidna - ready to evolve
valkyrie - stage 2 at level 46 with around 600.000 xp

and i still have a lot of metal dragon lying around,currently it's mostly mystic mask and dub-myth that i'm missing for evolution and busties... i also have 2 tamadra (think i'll use both on valkyrie when she get to final stage)
tomorrow is gold dragon day so plenty of occasion to get some XP for valkyrie and/or a king gold dragon to get king shynee
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 08:42:19 PM by magus »
<----

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #398 on: October 14, 2013, 01:59:11 PM »
Skilling up Venus is going to be the end of me. 50 stam per hit is savage when you're not rank 200.
hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #399 on: October 14, 2013, 02:00:52 PM »
I pulled twice during the godfest on my non-IAP account... got another succubus and Archangel Lucifer.

So, now both of my accounts are basically the same- Valk/Lucifer.  Poooop.
yar

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #400 on: October 14, 2013, 02:08:42 PM »
This godfest was terrible, did not roll. Saving for Chinese/Japanese 2.0 mainly , but wouldn't mind rolling Demons , some of those monsters are much more attractive with Hera-Ur around assuming at some point we get skillup collabs (not likely).

hex

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #401 on: October 14, 2013, 02:09:09 PM »
i had enough stone for a pull but the only monster i was interessed with was lucifer (maybe amaterasu and raphael too?) and i already had 2/10 so i didn't want to risk and opted to save my stone for the next godfest (which i hope will be chinese/something)

my great valkyrie is up to 1,200,000 xp and i still have tons of pengdra to spare so really i'm all missing is those stupid mystic mask/dub myth

This godfest was terrible, did not roll. Saving for Chinese/Japanese 2.0 mainly , but wouldn't mind rolling Demons , some of those monsters are much more attractive with Hera-Ur around assuming at some point we get skillup collabs (not likely).

i'm not sure what japanese 2.0 would interess me,ame no uzume active is lame and the leader is hard to use,i don't really need neither kushinada nor ookunikushi since i have bastet... i guess that leave's umisachi & yamasachi as a proto kirin and izanagi as a potential sub in an all god team with athena?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 02:16:09 PM by magus »
<----

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #402 on: October 14, 2013, 02:29:14 PM »
I don't have a bastet, so ookunikushi is appealing. Really more interested in the chinese leaders because I like their playstyle.

also if I wanted games with catgirls I'd ask prole for advice
hex

Himu

« Reply #403 on: October 16, 2013, 10:59:53 AM »
Where is a good place to grind my flamie so I can fuse it? It is level 5 and I need it to be level 10. Or rather, I don't want to use excess monsters just to level it up. Where's a good place to get a bunch of good monster drops for fusing?
IYKYK

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #404 on: October 16, 2013, 11:33:53 AM »
Where is a good place to grind my flamie so I can fuse it? It is level 5 and I need it to be level 10. Or rather, I don't want to use excess monsters just to level it up. Where's a good place to get a bunch of good monster drops for fusing?

What rank are you? that's not a lot of XP and could easily be gotten in the 1/2 stamina early dungeons or Tower of Giants at 1/2 stam over the weekend. Or you could farm any dungeon w/ 1.5x drop rate that you can do and get trash XP to feed to your flamie that way.

Add-on question: Why do you want a max level flamie?
hex

Himu

« Reply #405 on: October 16, 2013, 11:35:30 AM »
So I can evolve it.
IYKYK

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #406 on: October 16, 2013, 11:42:54 AM »
OK that makes sense.

I had good luck with farming up shynees (I was leveling skill on my angelion) and the materials to evolve them in the lowest level dungeons when they were 1/2 stamina. Dungeon of Fire is 1/2 stam this afternoon (6PM  EDT onward), go farm there. You'll get all fire drops which you can feed for the 50% bonus XP.
hex

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #407 on: October 16, 2013, 12:49:42 PM »
getting 2,500 xp is nothing,just do the highest tier fire dungeon you can do and fuse all the monster you get on flamie... why do you want an evolved flamie anyway? an evolved red goblin has the same skill and better stat,and if you are early in the game and just want filler even an ogre will probably do just as good if not better

there is only one reason to bother with the slime's and that's because in their last form they get a skill that increase the attack of all monster of one type by 300% for one turn,as such you can make a team with two of the leader that gives a bonus to a single type (most triple the attack of monsters of their same kind for a x9 total increase) and then pop the slime to do even more damage on the boss (turn the x9 into a x27) that's why valkyrie is popular because she can make one of the best mono type team (she's light which deals double damage to a lot of the tough post game bosses,isn't resisted by anything and can include several usefull monster like echidna and siren)

evolving them to the final stage is also a pain because it require you to use a king dragon of their respective color,these are monster that give 50,000 xp when eaten and only appear in metal dragon dungeon which are special dungeon that appear for a single hour at different time of day oh and of course the king dragon itself appear at random

the respective color of slimes and their type bonus

red - attacker
blue - physical
green - balanced
white - healer
black - devil

as for the best way to level up... mandark post a few page up sums it quite nicely so no reason to repeat myself
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 12:58:33 PM by magus »
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #408 on: October 17, 2013, 01:32:46 PM »
maxed my great valkyrie today,got all the material for princess except dub myth,then i have all the material for rose valkyrie except dub topalith,freyja is evolved too and needs a dub myth and a dub topalith too to busty

basicaly if i get lucky tomorrow maybe i can finaly get into the amazing world of the healer team :heh
<----

« Reply #409 on: October 17, 2013, 01:52:51 PM »
Having a bit of trouble getting the evo materials i need to upgrade my nice stuff, decided to focus on feeding garbage to my easy to get guys like ogres and making awakened versions.  I figure they may come in handy as filler down the line, what's a few slots anyway for a cheap dual color?

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #410 on: October 17, 2013, 03:56:40 PM »
I just need a mystic mask to ultimate evo my Valkyrie. 
yar

« Reply #411 on: October 17, 2013, 04:00:37 PM »
I can't reliably farm dublits and tier 3 / mystic masks yet.  suggestions?  I have access to Echidna, Archangel Gabriel, Freyja, Artemis,  Vrtra, Hades, Suzaku, Dragon rider arthur, dino rider, and loki.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #412 on: October 17, 2013, 04:10:50 PM »
I can't reliably farm dublits and tier 3 / mystic masks yet.  suggestions?  I have access to Echidna, Archangel Gabriel, Freyja, Artemis,  Vrtra, Hades, Suzaku, Dragon rider arthur, dino rider, and loki.

Check out strategies for specific dungeons here:

http://www.puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1201
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #413 on: October 17, 2013, 04:29:55 PM »
I just need a mystic mask to ultimate evo my Valkyrie. 

i got 4 mystic mask yesterday from the wednesday dungeon,it was like christmas :heh

i go for mask on wednesday dungeon and when it's weekend i run OOH since it gets x2 drop and mask have a chance to appear,it also gives tons of player XP and stage 3 has a chance of dropping siren if you are still missing it,dubs all drop from friday dungeon (which is why i hope to get lucky tomorrow) otherwise they can also drop from the last tier of tech dungeon which get double drop rate on monday's

there is no popular consensus for tier 3 mask but they appear in tier 1 tech dungeon or alternatively tomb of saint deep,if they appear in tomb of the saint deep they are a guaranteed drop so there is that,it's also on double drop rate on sunday if you don't need to hit OOH for the mystic mask instead and monday

if you are having trouble doing daily dungeon poison is your friend,alternatively get to high rank,gather some RK (rainbow keepers),then slap some dark resist for dubs and some light resist for mask and get a lucifer pal... if you need RK to do that get an odin pal
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 04:42:09 PM by magus »
<----

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #414 on: October 17, 2013, 04:40:53 PM »
man good luck with dub-mythalits on friday dungeon when not on 2x. That's like asking for torment. I farm up back up my usual "stock" of 6-7 on 2x event Fridays.

hex

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #415 on: October 17, 2013, 04:42:50 PM »
man good luck with dub-mythalits on friday dungeon when not on 2x. That's like asking for torment. I farm up back up my usual "stock" of 6-7 on 2x event Fridays.

last friday when it was x2 i got a single dub-myth even after wasting all my stamina on it so i hope karma will just balance it out somehow :S

worst case i guess it's time to start spamming hill of the iris rainbow on any day :heh
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #416 on: October 17, 2013, 05:38:24 PM »
I just downloaded this.  What do I need to know?

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #417 on: October 17, 2013, 05:50:43 PM »
You can drag the ball through the playfield and make as many matches as possible.

The matches you make will inflict damage on the enemy. If you make a match that the enemy is weak at, you will inflict more damage.

You can target certain enemies by tapping on them.

Don't waste your stones on continuing levels or refreshing your stamina (at least, early on).

The game is meant to be played over months and not days. So, don't feel the pressure to rush through all the content.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #418 on: October 17, 2013, 07:04:26 PM »
I just downloaded this.  What do I need to know?

after finishing the tutorial you get a free monster,you want it to be a good one,if you get a crappy one,delete your data and redo the tutorial again

as for what count as a good monster,try to get one on this list that has at least 3 stars and is a god

http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/Valuable_Monsters

if you get either lucifer,horus or kirin (she's only 3 star but that's because she's hard to use for a noob because she's one of the best monster) consider yourself has having won the lottery,2nd place go if you get any of the other chinese gods or isis...

do note that it can take a lot of time to have a good monster pop out of the machine so if you don't have the patience don't get too greedy,the first time i played it took me only 3 roll to get bastet but then i restarted the game because i wasn't doing much progress with bastet and it took me 20 more rerolls before i got another god

note: that guide is slightly outdated,bastet was buffed a while ago and i expect her to probably be bumped to 4 star,the new greek (that's the one with apollo) series is also getting powered up so while there are no new details there's a chance for them to go up in that list,same goes for yomi and amaterasu

here's another list which is less graphical and more harder to consult but takes into consideration some of the newer change to the game

http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/archive/index.php/thread-6337-1.html

and another with some usefull tips

http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/New_Players%27_Guide
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 07:20:03 PM by magus »
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #419 on: October 17, 2013, 07:30:11 PM »
Got a Succubus.  Sounds good to me.