Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons  (Read 137697 times)

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Re: Puzzle and Dragons
« Reply #600 on: November 06, 2013, 03:14:23 PM »
Ah, ok.  That makes sense.  I'm actually gonna evo my dark golem up a rank so I can stick him on my tengu team :P
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #601 on: November 06, 2013, 03:16:46 PM »
What's the attraction of Breakers for you, Frag? Just don't have Dark/Light golems?

it's a joke. dungeon is mostly pointless at this point.

and magus that is what I am expecting out of bastet-getting six / seven matches consistently requires a lot of time with the game. I have a high level and fully awakened Isis around for a reason, and it is my most played despite her being unsuitable for high tier content - she farms everything else even if I'm half asleep. No effort required.

My JP Lucifer team is doing well-got two rainbow keepers, have a final evo'd Siren and will finish those skillups once the next event comes around, so basically ready for Hera outside of some rank grinding. Pretty good for a week's worth of play.

it's just that by comparison triggering horus or one of the chinese is so much more easier,i wish i had one of the chinese :S
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #602 on: November 06, 2013, 03:38:00 PM »
We're due for a Chinese godfest, save yer stones.  I bet it's this one.  I NEED ME A BYAKKO SO BAAAAAAD.
yar

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #603 on: November 07, 2013, 02:35:48 PM »
Byakko? lol you just want lolis. Might as well try to roll for catgirls while you are at it.

I max skilled my ADK finally and my balance team is now basically done after I farm up plants for the rest of my green pengdras today:

Chu Cu
ultimate form toytops
ADK
Awoken Odin
Big Wooside
Chu Cu helper

Going to use it against water dungeons like Oceans of Heaven.

hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #604 on: November 07, 2013, 03:02:41 PM »
I don't care if it looks like a cardboard box, if it gives 3.5 atk when dark, water and fire match.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #605 on: November 07, 2013, 03:34:47 PM »
evoed all my penguins and now bastet is around level 50,total team HP around 8000 which is enough to jump over 10,000 with a decent valkyrie/bastet helper... meanwhile they have announced an ultimate evo for hera so i really hope that i won't end fucking up this saturday

I don't care if it looks like a cardboard box, if it gives 3.5 atk when dark, water and fire match.

i'd probably want suzaku or genbu out of the 4 cardinal one since all of my good monster are light/wood
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #606 on: November 07, 2013, 05:31:38 PM »
It's kind of dumb how much xp you have to expend to get your monsters fully awoken... 700k or so per Hera to get Awoken Hera is 2.1 million, x 2 Heras is 4.2 million+, and if I want both fully awoken I need to do that before Ultimate evoing her.   :-\
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #607 on: November 07, 2013, 06:55:52 PM »
It's kind of dumb how much xp you have to expend to get your monsters fully awoken... 700k or so per Hera to get Awoken Hera is 2.1 million, x 2 Heras is 4.2 million+, and if I want both fully awoken I need to do that before Ultimate evoing her.   :-\

the real dumb thing is how you have to awaken a monster to full before ultimate evolving him or evolve each copy you want to fuse,i got 3 knights of each kind just because i would feel bad if i ultimate evolved them before they were fully awakened... same thing with shardra

« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 06:58:51 PM by magus »
<----

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #608 on: November 07, 2013, 07:46:09 PM »

Just hoping for tamas has to be a better unless you seriously don't need the XP elsewhere.
hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #609 on: November 07, 2013, 07:55:19 PM »
I do need the xp elsewhere, which is why I'll farm Hera a couple times this weekend and just let whatever I get chill in my box for a rainy day... along with all the mystic knights and other shit :P
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #610 on: November 07, 2013, 11:24:53 PM »
Godfest announced- Egyptian/Indian.  GIVE ME CHINESE, YOU ASSHOLES.
yar

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #611 on: November 07, 2013, 11:55:01 PM »
Godfest announced- Egyptian/Indian.  GIVE ME CHINESE, YOU ASSHOLES.

:what :what :what

so bad. You have to be desperate to pull this godfest. There are two viable endgame leads, no good subs (Parvati is not that great without skillups compared other heartmakers, even with her good stats), one useful all-purpose lead with issues and strict limitations (Isis) and two extremely powerful but very situational leads (Ra/Anubis).

Indra/Vitra should be repurposed as useful subs like Hades and Neptune are, and Lakshmi/Parvarti/Shiva need modernized mono color lead abilities.

hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #612 on: November 07, 2013, 11:57:37 PM »
We've had BOTH Egyptian and Indian more recently than Chinese... I'VE BEEN GUNGTROLL'D.

Seriously though, spend your stones on the Batman REM, not this crap... pulling Robin, D/D Batman or either of the Gold egg Batman monsters are better than anything in this Godfest except Horus/Ra.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #613 on: November 08, 2013, 07:01:14 AM »
man pretty sad to hear about the godfest (what? no love for the new bastet? i mean it's not horus but it's still the healer with the biggest stat and even though it's fuck-ton hard it still has that 4x multipler) but considering last time i wasted 10 stone on nothing maybe it's better this way

oh anyway some new japan info,apparently they are going to introduce two new "godfest only" monster,one is red and dragon/devil,the other is green and dragon/balanced

and the game is getting pirate's! (fire/water pirate's)

that artwork is so ridicolous and awesome,it's amazing how they keep adding new stuff each month
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 07:06:24 AM by magus »
<----

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #614 on: November 08, 2013, 09:54:43 AM »
So I should throw stones into the Batman REM instead of the Egyptian/Indian Godfest even though I have absolutely none of the Gods in the latter? In my two pulls in the Batman REM, I've gotten D/L Batman and D/D Batman.  :pimp

Sorry for asking you guys for advice all the time.
AMC

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #615 on: November 08, 2013, 10:17:26 AM »
I'd give the Batman another pull just cause it's limited time, and cause Robin would be really nice to have around.  Some of the Egyptian Gods are very good midgame/farming leaders (the high damage lets you plow through a dungeon several times in a hurry), but you'll get other chances at them.  Plus the Chinese and Japanese 2.0 leaders are sort of more powerful versions of that, and are useful further into the game, so I'd wait for them to come up in a Godfest instead.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #616 on: November 08, 2013, 11:22:15 AM »
you already got the best batman pull,the only one you might want is robin so you have a 30% chance of getting something usefull out of it,i'd say not especialy since i doubt it will be gone forever,just that it's going to take longer than another godfest featuring egyptians

egyptian god all have huge attack multipler,from lowest to highest

1) isis give everybody x3 when 3 color attack all at once,this is pretty easy to do but the multipler is so small that mono-type team can do the same so most people don't go ga-ga over isis,this is completed by the fact that isis active is a heal that is so pitifull small she might as well have no active

2) bastet gives everybody 2.5x when you match 4 combo,this was considered pretty weak so a week ago they buffed it so that your attack keep increasing as long as you keep combo increasing and now she caps at 4x when you do 7 combo,pulling off 7 combo is pretty freaking hard,if you want to get robin consider that he is the same but instead of going from 4-7 : 2,5x - 4x he goes 8-10 : 4x - 8x... bastet skills let you hit all the monster on the field for 3 turn like you just matched 5 orbs all at once,it's usefull against sub bosses that often pops in pair but worthless against single boss

3) horus is like isis but instead of 3 color for 3x,it's 4 color per 4x,this is amazing and it's the reason horus is seen as one of the best 3 monster in the game,everybody want a fucking horus including me... horus skills enchance all the fire orbs on the field so that each orb deals an extra 6% damage,unlike the other egyptian god this is a good skill but it's not exclusive to horus (in fact one of the descend boss has a better version that enchance both fire AND dark orb) so it shouldn't be the main reason to want horus

4) ra is the end of the color leaders,giving 6x if you match all 5 colors,unlike matching just 4,matching all 5 is doable but pretty freaking hard so ra isn't as popular as horus,ra skills deal 7777 damage to all enemies regardless of their defense which make this not much different than those defense break skill nobody use

5) last we have anubis,anubis deals 10x if you do 10 combo,10x is gigantic but this is fucking impossible to pull barring extreme luck and/or a dungeon that features only 4 kind of orbs... his skill is a counter like the archdemon one,since the dark archdemon doesn't have one (getting an ability that deals 150,000 damage to light monster) anubis get it instead

the indian god are a lame bunch,the tricolor one gives everybody 1.5x in every stat exactly like apollo does (in fact in japan apollo recently got an upgrade where he gives his buff to fire monster too so you could use him instead of the red indian god) the water one come with a lame damage skill,the fire one with defense break (which again is a pretty lame ability then there is the fact that a monster with defense break was gifted to everybody a while ago) the green one come's with those guard skill that the toy dragon have (convert all x orb into heart orb) those are usefull but not exactly god material...

the light and dark one buff dragons which nobody use,the dark one give every dragon x2 atk,x2 rcv and the light one x2 atk,x2 hp... the dark dragon comes with a nuke that improve the less health you have (topping at 100,000 when you only have 1 HP remaining) and the light one has a damage reduction skills which at least make him usable as a sub

<----

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #617 on: November 08, 2013, 11:36:16 AM »
I grabbed two dun mythlit's this morning.  It's been a while.
vin

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #618 on: November 08, 2013, 01:53:21 PM »
I got three catwomans in a row.  Fuck you give me D/L batman assholes. 

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #619 on: November 08, 2013, 05:28:20 PM »
Welp, super metal dragon dungeon tomorrow, fuck farming Hera.
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #620 on: November 08, 2013, 07:22:32 PM »
Finally got my Valk, and got to dump all those Drops that have been clogging up my space.

3/27 skill-ups.  Wheeeeeeee!  Well, at least it was an instant 400k XP.

Gonna try to grab Hera-Is, which will give me the full big-boy Kirin team (Verche, Valkyrie, Echidna, Hera-Is), which is more prone to getting orb-trolled than the one I run now (which has the blue and green heartbreakers) but has a better chance of nuking bosses in the descend dungeons.

Besides that, levelling Robin is on the agenda, to round out my green balance team and maybe set up for some tricolor shenanigans in the future.

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #621 on: November 08, 2013, 08:26:06 PM »
I still might run Siegfried over Hera-Is until you go through the process of cutting off at least 10 turns off that gravity cooldown. Certainly for casual farming I think Siegfried-who always double hits with a Kirin activation, and who can help activate Kirin at the same time-is just usually a better mans.

Once you get that Hera-Is gravity cooldown to approach near Kirin's you might reconsider. Hera-Is does require an insane amount of XP to level too.
hex

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #622 on: November 08, 2013, 10:54:29 PM »
Yeah, it's all pretty aspirational at this point.

Any of you guys have a team that can farm the last level of Starlight Sanctuary?  Looks like it wouldn't be that hard with a Luci style stalling/gravity/nuke team, but I'd really like to be able to plow through it at a decent clip and grind for XP/king golds/dub mythlits.  My Kirin team can't chew through Zeus' HP fast enough to avoid getting one-shot.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #623 on: November 08, 2013, 10:59:36 PM »
Judging from PDX's page, the only team that looks like it's capable of doing that is a very specific Byakko team with multiple gravity users on it, and an ECO dumpty Alma for boosting a massive attack.  So, no, I would have to use my cheesy dual LOLcifer team. 

I actually haven't tried Starlight Sanctuary yet because I haven't bothered to get quite that far in the game... there keeps being other shit to do.  The even schedule lately has been crazy.
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #624 on: November 08, 2013, 11:39:22 PM »
Well, that's just teams that people bothered suggesting.  People don't seem to bother submitting too much stuff on PDX for dungeons that were available and "solved" early-ish in the game's lifespan, and the endgame players probably figure that most folks have figured out Starlight Sanctuary by now.  From googling around the PAD forums, Goemon and Dark Metatron teams are meant to work well.

I figure a Satan team should be able to handle it, with all the dark damage doing overtime on Zeus and the possibility of multiple gravity subs, but I'm probably ~10 million XP away from putting together a decent version of that.  On the other hand, I have a mostly useless Indra, and if I put him on my Kirin team, between his skill and Echidna's I'd have seven shots (plus two mini-gravities) to get through Zeus.  Hmmmm.

Would be really nice to be able to farm that dungeon.  Never sink stamina into Friday dungeons, get a really nice XP/stamina return rate, get some gold kings, and have something productive to do away from events.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #625 on: November 09, 2013, 06:29:13 AM »
Stalling with Kirin teams tho

:holeup

I just farm OoH when I have nothing else to do.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #626 on: November 09, 2013, 07:12:18 AM »
0 stoned hera with valkyrie! :gladbron :lawd :aah :obama :sabu :umad

i got fucking lucky on the final strike,somehow i ended up matching 4 light orbs and a combo of 8 and it dealed a truckload of damage

now we wait until monday to hear how my shiny new toy will improve
<----

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #627 on: November 09, 2013, 12:22:13 PM »
woke up and accidentally played joker on master half-asleep and lost immediately of course. 40 stamina down the drain. the struggle.
AMC

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #628 on: November 09, 2013, 04:11:17 PM »
Super Metal Dungeon haul:

26 High Metal

6 King Metal

8 Super King Metal

Let's max some shit or die trying
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #629 on: November 09, 2013, 05:04:01 PM »
Super Metal Dungeon haul:

26 High Metal

6 King Metal

8 Super King Metal

Let's max some shit or die trying

i would never use stone for stamina refill,like i understand the rem is a harsh mistress but my collection OCD compels me to spend it all on the rem,beside if every monster i had was maxed there would be no reason to pengdra cycle in the first place

anyway my healer team desperately needs more HP,i wanted to try hera again but then i realized i fucking lucked out this morning because without a fully maxed valkyrie pal i don't have enough hp to withstand ceres attack and as such didn't try again,i decided to try my hand at ancient dark dragon since it was 2x but guess what? 1 shotted once again because i'm around 2,000 hp shorter

i guess i'm not giving any green exp to any other monster that isn't freyja or bastet for a while and if i ever get any tamadra they are going to freyja (she gets +100 HP on her second awakening)

(and yes i realize i just said "i don't get why people would want xp for magic stone" while complaining about not having enough xp)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 05:10:46 PM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #630 on: November 10, 2013, 02:02:24 AM »
:yeshrug

I had about 30 stones for my IAP account... of which I haven't spent money on since like, forever n shit.  So, spending about 8-9 stones to amass a bunch of xp was worth it to me, especially since I won't be rolling for a godfest until Chinese comes back.
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #631 on: November 10, 2013, 11:58:24 AM »
I'm gonna refill stamina to get Joker on the x2 day if I *still* haven't gotten him by then. I've run the expert dungeon 15-20 times.
AMC

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #632 on: November 10, 2013, 12:19:23 PM »
eh i wouldn't cry that much over him,it's skill isn't that good from what i read

creepy - you doing tengu or is assembling a low cost fire team for a really dumb monster not worth the effort?
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #633 on: November 10, 2013, 12:23:26 PM »
I want to do the dungeon but can't kill him without having to stone it at least once due to not having enough hp to tank the 34k hit or whatever on master.  The reason for me wanting to run the dungeon would be to get skill ups for my Hattori Hanzo- fuck actually getting Tengu, meh.  I'll try it next time it comes around.
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #634 on: November 10, 2013, 02:28:34 PM »
i snapped because i died while doing the expert joker dungeon and i pulled the batman REM three times and got three catwomans fuck me
AMC

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #635 on: November 10, 2013, 03:32:25 PM »
 :neogaf
yar

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #636 on: November 10, 2013, 04:39:38 PM »
I got three catwomans as well.  Fuck ourselves. 

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #637 on: November 11, 2013, 10:01:39 AM »
Catwoman isn't bad, but why is she so expensive to level up. I threw 150k of xp toward her and only hit lvl 31.  :what

But that randomized damage.  :lawd

She's a poor man's Lucifer.
©ZH

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #638 on: November 11, 2013, 11:38:03 PM »
x2 drop is in effect for Batman collab ALL DAY tomorrow... but the Hera-Is descend is happening, too...

:stahp
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #639 on: November 12, 2013, 08:06:18 AM »
my first try with hera-is went poopy,i forgot to target one of the devil and the damage divided,then on turn 3 they both used their bind and fucked me up >:(

anyway apparently all of the japanese gods are getting ultimate and yomi is getting two and a new update has been confirmed for this thursday

- greek busties coming
- elemental busties coming
- buff to ame-no-uzume,light metatron and izanagi coming (they only require 80% hp or more instead of the full bar to trigger)
- roman gods resist getting buffed to 55%
- new sorting option
- max number of box increased to 1000

cajole - did you evolve your apollo? if you did starting from thursday if you fuse all at once

- a light keeper
- a rainbow keeper
- a mystic mask
- a dub rubylit
- a dub mythlit

he'll ultimate evolve,what this mean is that

- he gains more hp
- he gains a fire subtype (dealing 30% of his attack as fire damage whenever you match fire orbs)
- his leader skills improve to include fire monster in the deal
- he gains a physical subtype

note that when you can ultimate evolve,the "fuse" button will start flashing in gold,if it's not flashing then do not fuse or you will just waste your stuff
<----

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #640 on: November 12, 2013, 09:44:33 AM »
yep, i evolved his ass. and i've ultimate evolved a few of my monsters already. hot shit that he is getting one woooo.
AMC

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #641 on: November 12, 2013, 02:29:32 PM »
x2 drop is in effect for Batman collab ALL DAY tomorrow... but the Hera-Is descend is happening, too...

:stahp

Grabbed my Joker.  Any reason I should get more than one?

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #642 on: November 12, 2013, 03:25:32 PM »
Nope, not as far as I can tell.  Did you get him on Expert or Master?

Also, just spent the past hour+ zero stoning Hera-Is on Legend... to get a chest of coins drop. 

:dead
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #643 on: November 12, 2013, 03:51:14 PM »
sounds better than wasting 100 stamina by dying on the first round twice :dead
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #644 on: November 12, 2013, 05:23:40 PM »
ANOTHER FUCKING CHEST FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #645 on: November 12, 2013, 05:53:34 PM »
Nope, not as far as I can tell.  Did you get him on Expert or Master?

Master.  Got a D/L Hades, and using a D/D Hades friend I could have probably tanked it out, but chose to use my Kirin team.  Which basically means you either one-shot Joker or die.  Probably spent close to ten minutes staring at the screen and practicing my finger motion, but it was enough damage (thank you light bonus vs. dark!).

Gonna hopefully Kirin my way through Hera-Is on Mythic, which would level me up and let me make a couple Super Emerald King runs.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #646 on: November 12, 2013, 06:38:54 PM »
i'm happy we have run out of event,i'll probably take this occasion to reach the stone dragons dungeon,see if i can finaly clear vesta cave (i have so much wood damage in my healer team that i always end up being some damage short) and if a mermaid would finaly pop out of legendary water dragon that would be nice yes
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #647 on: November 12, 2013, 07:51:57 PM »
You don't have a siren, Magoose?  It's gonna be boring as shitfuck, but run the 2nd level of Sea Cave Mercury when it's on x1.5 drop.  Sure it's still shitty, but it's cheap and you can do it a bunch with full stamina.
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #648 on: November 12, 2013, 08:47:31 PM »
ughhhhhhhhh i've wasted so much stamina on the expert joker dungeon FUCK
AMC

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #649 on: November 12, 2013, 09:25:11 PM »
Third time is the charm, praise Yezus
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #650 on: November 12, 2013, 09:35:46 PM »
you do it on master?
AMC

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #651 on: November 12, 2013, 09:46:48 PM »
also i pulled another two times and got two more Batman D/D i hate everything
AMC

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #652 on: November 12, 2013, 09:54:36 PM »
No, I'm talking about Hera-Is descended- which I cleared for the 3rd time today on Legend and finally got the drop. :P

I tried the Batman collab on Master, but I can't do it- the best dark resist I have right now is Abyssal Neptune, which is 50% and not 55%, and I can't find any Hades on my friend list right now... I have to tank an almost 20k hit, can't do it.  I don't think I could do it even if I did have a Hades friend, because I'd need to tank an almost 16k hit in that case, and in order to get my hp up that high, I can't take a heart maker, and my orb matching skillz aren't up to snuff with the shitty recovery on my Neptune/Luci/3 RK team to make that happen, most likely.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 10:17:53 PM by Creepy Old Guy »
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #653 on: November 12, 2013, 09:55:01 PM »
ah duh

i should have taken my batman D/L roll as my first act in the batman event and stopped while i was ahead
AMC

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #654 on: November 12, 2013, 10:00:24 PM »
Got Hera-Is on Mythical, spent a stone cause I botched an orb match on the second to last level.  Can't really complain though, Kirin so OP.

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #655 on: November 12, 2013, 10:47:30 PM »
Kirin's active doesn't get enough credit and her ability to reliably combo with skilled up subs is also underrated. She's in a class of her own when it comes to taking mythical descends.

I can't wait to get my JP account with her leveled up.
hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #656 on: November 12, 2013, 10:57:31 PM »
I guess I'm just gonna toss a shit ton of stones at the REM when Chinese comes back around.  Hopefully I'll get a Kirin, or at worst a Byakko.  Now that I have a Hera-Is, the next stop is Hera-Ur I guess.  Although, if I'd farmed Goemon the last time he'd been around I'd be beating this stupid Batman collab WAY FUCKING EASIER, so I'm gonna get him for sure. :P

Also- drop rate on Expert is FIVE MEASLY FUCKING PERCENT.  Doubled it's 10, but ugh, still.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #657 on: November 13, 2013, 03:37:48 AM »
You don't have a siren, Magoose?  It's gonna be boring as shitfuck, but run the 2nd level of Sea Cave Mercury when it's on x1.5 drop.  Sure it's still shitty, but it's cheap and you can do it a bunch with full stamina.

yeah,the funny thing is i have every other healer girl in the set

but i do have a shardra and he's even at skill level 5,just need to feed stuff to berserk,get some mystic mask and maybe pull bodin

EDIT: new info!

shirtless vamp - x2 atk,x2 rcv to dark type
armor vamp - (require to run new descend) dark x3 atk,become water/dark,gains physical type
light zeus - 3.5x atk when hp is full
dark zeus - 4x atk for dark monster when hp is below 40%
new hera - 3.5x atk for devil monster when hp is above 80%
new orochi - gains physical,rumored improved endure?
new susano - gain balanced,rumored improved defense skill
new amaterasu - gain healer (!),rumored better healing skill
light sub type tsukuyomi (require new descend) 3x atk to light monster,gain attacker
dark sub type tsukuyomi - gain balanced
titan - light sub element,endure now work as long as you have more than 50% hp
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 08:25:20 AM by magus »
<----

« Reply #658 on: November 13, 2013, 07:52:56 AM »
What is descend?

edit:
oh the god dungeons?

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #659 on: November 13, 2013, 08:22:15 AM »
What is descend?

edit:
oh the god dungeons?

yeah so you need to run some super hard dungeon if you want to evolve zeus,hera,get the alternate evo of vampire or the alternate evo of yomi,details about the dungeon are still unknown but will probably be revealed tomorrow

i also forgot to add both zeus evolution and hera require you to use 2 super king of the respective color to evolve,this is especialy stupid for light zeus considering super gold king happens once in a blue moon and isn't even a thing in the US version at the moment
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 08:27:15 AM by magus »
<----