Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons  (Read 136731 times)

magus

• LIKES FF7
Re: Puzzle and Dragons
« Reply #420 on: October 17, 2013, 07:33:02 PM »
<----

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #421 on: October 17, 2013, 08:14:31 PM »
 :goty
vin

« Reply #422 on: October 17, 2013, 08:53:01 PM »
Got a Succubus.  Sounds good to me.

You can delete the app and restart that section until you roll a monster with a type "god".

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #423 on: October 17, 2013, 09:09:03 PM »
Ya'll a bunch of crack pushers. 

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #424 on: October 17, 2013, 11:46:02 PM »
Got a King Metal Dragon?  is that good?

« Reply #425 on: October 18, 2013, 12:40:16 AM »
Got a King Metal Dragon?  is that good?

That's XP food.  Like I said, roll until you get a god.

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #426 on: October 18, 2013, 08:42:31 AM »
New event coming up:

*All Hallows Haunt*
[Duration]: 10/21 (Mon), midnight - 11/1 (Fri), 11:59 PM (PDT)

Our extra-long Halloween event dominates the rest of October with devilishly fun, tricky Dungeons descending in the world of P&D! Whether you’re a novice or an expert, there is something for everyone to enjoy this time around - including (a total of) 12 FREE MAGIC STONES!!!

■① Daily Log-in Bonuses
1 Free Magic Stone [10/21 4:00 AM - 11/2 3:59 AM]
※Magic Stone will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PDT) the following day.

■② New Dungeon Bonus
[Duration]: 10/21 (Mon), midnight - 11/1 (Fri), 11:59 PM (PDT)
1.5x drop rate in the Normal Dungeons

■③ Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
10/21 - Dragon Guardian
10/22 - Blade of Justice
10/24 - The Thief Descended!
10/25 - Scarlet Snake Princess
10/26 - Zeus-Dios Descended!
10/27 - Zeus Descended!
10/29 - Sword of Flames
10/30 - 11/1 - Lightless Devils’ Nest
10/31 - Heroes Descended
11/1 - Satan Descended!

■④ Awesome Daily Bonuses
2x King appearance rates for the Metal/Gold and Jewel Dragons
[We will also have a special visits from the Pengdra Village and Super King Dragons - (including invasions from TWO of the Jeweled Super Kings)]
2x Drops for special daily Dungeons
˝ Stamina cost for the Weekend Tricolor Dungeon (means twice as many runs!)
2x Skill Up rate

note the bolded part. Running Weekend Tricolor on Masterwith the 1/2 stamina modifier is a whopping 800 or so xp/stamina, so if you can do it you can really grind out a massive number of ranks over the weekend.
hex

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #427 on: October 18, 2013, 09:24:42 AM »
man good luck with dub-mythalits on friday dungeon when not on 2x. That's like asking for torment. I farm up back up my usual "stock" of 6-7 on 2x event Fridays.

quoting this again because i got a dub myth on my first run and evolved great valkyrie right away :heh

and now i can't run my light team anymore because the total cost has shoot up to 119 when my max is 116 :beli
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 11:03:43 AM by magus »
<----

« Reply #428 on: October 18, 2013, 10:12:32 AM »
So i'm considering trying to make a resolve team with lots of awakened dual color ogres, and a siren helper, mostly for the extra damage from matching 2 sets of 3.  Not sure if it will work HP wise.  Thoughts?  I don't have shiva, but I have a shiva helper.  Should I try a resolve / shiva team without a healer?  Would a few awakened carbuncles work instead?  (Don't know if auto-recover stacks)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 10:14:54 AM by pancakesandsex »

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #429 on: October 18, 2013, 10:28:54 AM »
SWEET JESUS WITH THESE EVENTS ALL THE TIME

I just wanna evo some monsters n shit but they keep giving me more reasons to farm others... evil bastards.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #430 on: October 18, 2013, 03:25:52 PM »
CoC collaboration is returning,as i have both freyja,thor and a desperate need of more healer in my team i think this will be the first collaboration where i'll actualy give a fuck
<----

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #431 on: October 18, 2013, 03:36:02 PM »
man good luck with dub-mythalits on friday dungeon when not on 2x. That's like asking for torment. I farm up back up my usual "stock" of 6-7 on 2x event Fridays.

quoting this again because i got a dub myth on my first run and evolved great valkyrie right away :heh

and now i can't run my light team anymore because the total cost has shoot up to 119 when my max is 116 :beli

jesus christ i thought we started our current runs around the same time and you are at level 100 and i'm at level 69 and i've been playing way too much
AMC

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #432 on: October 19, 2013, 01:29:31 PM »
i'm more surprised you still haven't evolved your apollo to be honest
<----

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #433 on: October 19, 2013, 01:45:20 PM »
i'm more surprised you still haven't evolved your apollo to be honest

i've never gotten a dub-topalit :(

guess i should have tried to beat the expert shrine of spirits yesterday, shit
AMC

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #434 on: October 19, 2013, 01:48:49 PM »
ah! i'm in a similiar "lacking the right dub" situation,just do the appropriate tier 3 tech dungeon and get angry when it doesn't drop after even 20 try
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #435 on: October 20, 2013, 03:46:04 PM »
I'm not sure why, but I think I'm going to spend a stone to run the Legendary Flame Dragon dungeon again.  After my stamina regens, I'll run it once more, stone, then run it again during x2 drop rate.  That way I can have a fully awoken useless red stat stick, I guess. 

Too bad there's nothing that gives dragons x3 attack for one turn, that would actually make a 3x ultimate evo ADK team viable :P
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #436 on: October 20, 2013, 04:08:20 PM »
there is creepy but it's japan only

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=744 (well actualy 2.5x)

anyway i got 1 of the dub required... now to suffer some more for the other one?
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #437 on: October 20, 2013, 04:47:11 PM »
Oh yeaaaaah, that's right.  I bet that dungeon comes to 'MERICA eventually.
yar

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #438 on: October 20, 2013, 06:24:33 PM »

Too bad there's nothing that gives dragons x3 attack for one turn, that would actually make a 3x ultimate evo ADK team viable :P

It would still be pretty  crappy due to lack of utility.

That being said 9x dragon teams with the new ADK evo would really be super safe and faceroll on weekend tricolor - master if you don't have an Isis.
hex

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #439 on: October 20, 2013, 07:10:47 PM »
i just realized i have 10 days to get my valkyrie team up and running,then if it's good enough and most importantly break the 10,000 hp barrier i can try both two heroes descended and satan descended

training montage go!

that also reminds me... blade of justice tomorrow... (by the way cajole,if you haven't got verche you might want to try this dungeon,verche is basicaly a mini apollo) do it and keep 3 verche for awakening? i've already awakened valkyrie so it would shoot up my enchanted orb chance from 20 to 40 but evoing verche is a pain once let alone thrice

« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 07:14:47 PM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #440 on: October 20, 2013, 07:21:17 PM »
I'm planning on fully awakening all 5 of the end stages for mystic knights.  Why? I dunno.  Why the fuck not.  So, I'm gonna run Verche's dungeon, ADK's dungeon, and Sword of Flames this event until I have 3 spares of each.  Also gotta run Echidna's dungeon to try to finish skilling that biznatch up- skill lv. is at 4, so I need 2 more skill ups.  LET'S DO THIS.
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #441 on: October 20, 2013, 07:24:38 PM »
that also reminds me... blade of justice tomorrow... (by the way cajole,if you haven't got verche you might want to try this dungeon,verche is basicaly a mini apollo) do it and keep 3 verche for awakening? i've already awakened valkyrie so it would shoot up my enchanted orb chance from 20 to 40 but evoing verche is a pain once let alone thrice

not sure i follow this completely, but i do have verche
AMC

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #442 on: October 20, 2013, 07:28:41 PM »
blade of justice is a special dungeon that drop verche,if you fuse a fully evolved verche (or alternatively one of the monster called tamadra) into another fully evolved verche he gains new skills,this is know as awakening and has been introduced around 2 week ago... in the case of verche he gains in this order...

- attack 2 enemies when matching 4 orbs
- 20% chance that enchanted light orb appear
- +100 hp

everytime you match an enchanted orb you deal 6% more damage so it's a usefull ability to have but of course you have to consider if it's worth the 650,000 xp and material that it take to fully evolve more verche into their final form
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 07:30:24 PM by magus »
<----

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #443 on: October 20, 2013, 07:31:03 PM »
oh ohh gotcha. i didn't realize fusing two fully-evolved verche did that, too. thanks, man.
AMC

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #444 on: October 20, 2013, 07:32:54 PM »
The awakening system is a new addition- it's mostly there to give end game players more shit to do.  I wouldn't worry about it- Verche's dungeon will come around again at some point, no point in wasting the box space for now unless you're an idiot like me. :P
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #445 on: October 20, 2013, 07:37:25 PM »
oh i wasn't gonna do it (i still need to get all the ripper dragons, for example), but i still appreciated the info
AMC

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #446 on: October 20, 2013, 07:43:21 PM »
oh i wasn't gonna do it (i still need to get all the ripper dragons, for example), but i still appreciated the info

I wouldn't stress about ripper dragons. They suck now (more or less) and you'll get them from the PAL egg machine and wonder why we used to throw millions of XP into them when there are so much better options now.
hex

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #447 on: October 20, 2013, 07:46:05 PM »

I wouldn't stress about ripper dragons. They suck now (more or less) and you'll get them from the PAL egg machine and wonder why we used to throw millions of XP into them when there are so much better options now.

damn it, i can't keep up with this shit (i guess i was looking at an outdated beginner's guide)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 07:47:43 PM by CajoleJuice »
AMC

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #448 on: October 20, 2013, 07:59:03 PM »
i have every ripper dragon evolved except the fire one (which i only got recently) and i don't regret it... the toy dragon give you 2 resistance but have really sucky stat,the greek god only come out of the REM and the legendary dragon require you to beat their descend which early in the game is a lot more painfull than blowing the xp,if you run a mono team the relative archangel can double hp and recovery giving an effect similiar to resist but once again they only come out of rem

worst case,they still make for a full collection
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #449 on: October 20, 2013, 09:38:34 PM »
Just got a mystic mask to drop in OoH to ultimate evo my Valk.  You jelly, magoose?  :jawalrus
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #450 on: October 21, 2013, 07:23:15 AM »
Just got a mystic mask to drop in OoH to ultimate evo my Valk.  You jelly, magoose?  :jawalrus

nah i have all the material to ultimate evo my valk too and the only reason i haven't done it is because i would go over my team cost for the standard light team i use most of the time,but it's a problem i will probably solve today :heh

alas i still need another dub-topalith to ultimate freyja and put her in the healer team,that does make me jelly >:(

« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 08:35:57 AM by magus »
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #451 on: October 21, 2013, 11:23:58 AM »

:jawalrus
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #452 on: October 21, 2013, 11:27:36 AM »
How many skill levels is your Echidna at tho, breh? 
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #453 on: October 21, 2013, 11:29:32 AM »
just one... she's not even fully evolved because the stupid mythlit won't drop :beli

i guess scarlet snake princess is coming soon anyway
<----

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #454 on: October 21, 2013, 01:14:39 PM »
scarlet snake princess is the most cruel thing ever. your will to play the game will be tested to its upmost extent while you blow through stamina like bank of america through insolvent assets hoping to get one chance at a skillup.
hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #455 on: October 21, 2013, 02:49:45 PM »
Yeah, that shit is disheartening.  First time around, I got 5 nagas out of 18 runs. :-/

THEN, when skill up x 2 came back around, I got... 1 skill up.  Which is statistically what you should get, but still.

The 2nd time around, I did way better- something like 5/12 or 13 as far as drops go, and THEN managed to get 2 skill ups.  I'm really hoping I can max her out this go around.  Didn't get any naga drops from the Legendary Flame Dragon dungeon the past couple of weeks. :-/
yar

« Reply #456 on: October 21, 2013, 02:56:58 PM »
I have to sit on any nagas i get and evo them all the way so I can awaken my red empress  (or whatever it is now) echidna :/

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #457 on: October 21, 2013, 04:58:14 PM »
scarlet snake princess is the most cruel thing ever. your will to play the game will be tested to its upmost extent while you blow through stamina like bank of america through insolvent assets hoping to get one chance at a skillup.

Yeah, back when I was still playing quasi-religiously, when Scarlet Snake Princess was up it was like Gung Ho had one of those cartoon vacuum cleaners sucking money out of my wallet continuously until the dungeon stopped.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 05:00:55 PM by Howard Alan Treesong »
乱学者

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #458 on: October 21, 2013, 05:19:48 PM »
I have to sit on any nagas i get and evo them all the way so I can awaken my red empress  (or whatever it is now) echidna :/

is it really worthy doing it? the first awakening give you blind resistance which is useless,the second is a rcv increase in the team where everybody has a bajillion recovery... the only good one is the +50 attack at last but that's a lot of work for only 50 attack points
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #459 on: October 21, 2013, 05:25:24 PM »

Yeah, back when I was still playing quasi-religiously, when Scarlet Snake Princess was up it was like Gung Ho had one of those cartoon vacuum cleaners sucking money out of my wallet continuously until the dungeon stopped.

I've figured out the best way to attack SSP or other dungeons like that is to do the math and figure out how many times I can run it at full stamina, and then get a stamina refresh from ranking up on the last one.  Then, run it again until I'm out of stamina.

I do that RIGHT when the clock changes at 3 am, because I'm an insomniac and don't sleep like a normal human.  Then, when my stamina is fully regened the next day, I grind more.  Right now, that's 15 trips through the dungeon, plus whatever else I can get through regular stamina regen before the next day.

JESUS CHRIST I NEED TO GET A LIFE.
yar

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #460 on: October 21, 2013, 08:55:37 PM »
hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #461 on: October 21, 2013, 09:01:20 PM »
I can't wait for the year end Cruncheons so I can rustle some jimmies when I give this goty

:umad
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #462 on: October 21, 2013, 09:02:08 PM »
grind of the year?
AMC

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #463 on: October 21, 2013, 09:04:16 PM »
If you're not grinding, you're not gaming :wag
yar

« Reply #464 on: October 22, 2013, 09:06:10 AM »
I can't wait for the year end Cruncheons so I can rustle some jimmies when I give this goty

:umad

With all the username changes over the years I lost track of who's who on there.

hampster

« Reply #465 on: October 22, 2013, 10:05:17 AM »
As if the Cruncheons is big enough for people to care about the goty awards :lol

Anyway, I downloaded this last week and gave it a shot. It hasn't hooked me after a few dungeons but I'll keep at it for a bit
Zzz

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #466 on: October 22, 2013, 01:10:02 PM »
If you're not grinding, you're not gaming :wag
Please please please newsfeed this
vin

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #467 on: October 22, 2013, 02:11:21 PM »
i've been wasting all my stamina on more hypno forest hoping for another dub topalith to drop but with no luck,which make me angry because i wanted to try the CoC collaboration for thor and freyja skillups

the obvious thing to do would be to wait for friday and run friday dungeon but seriously i ran that shit for 2 days straight and no dub topalith dropped,i can't really take the risk of having freyja still not a healer when two heroes finaly happens,not to mention that when friday arrives i'd rather do easy for once so i can get the normal mythlit for echidna

<----

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #468 on: October 22, 2013, 02:49:20 PM »
With all the username changes over the years I lost track of who's who on there.
Frag = Robert
Creepy Old Guy = Arian
Eel O'Brian = Kevin
Van Cruncheon = Doug

« Reply #469 on: October 22, 2013, 03:11:18 PM »
I had no idea frag was still frag.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #470 on: October 22, 2013, 06:58:03 PM »
some new buff's have been announced

Light Metatron - Leader Skill now activate at 80% HP or more
Ame-No-Uzume - Leader skill now activate at 80% HP or more
Izanagi - Leader Skill now activate at 80% HP or more
(i guess zeus get nothing since he's getting an ultimate)
Old Greek Gods - better damage reduction (says "Significant Damage Reduction instead of half,RIPPERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS)

and a new collaboration with an ice cream company which apparently will give us another bastet evolution?

i'm... not sure i should tell you guys "i have bastet" anymore :S

EDIT: new greek gods evolution details revealed,their leader skill now change into buffing both their main element and sub element

Ares - Dark sub element,gain attacker sub type
Hermes - Light sub element,gain physical sub type
Artemis - Light sub element,gain balanced sub type
Apollo - Fire sub element,gain physical sub type
Persephone - Fire sub element,gain devil sub type
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 08:43:22 AM by magus »
<----

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #471 on: October 23, 2013, 02:26:54 PM »
Looking forward to the Ares/Lucifer team. Seems really powerful.
hex

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #472 on: October 23, 2013, 04:31:58 PM »
People Also seems pretty excited for Ares in a dark meta team

Anyway still havent got the other dub for freyja but i tried the valkyrie team with just two valk and echidna and it still mopped the floor of vesta cave

<----

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #473 on: October 23, 2013, 04:36:10 PM »
Got a very sizable raise at work today. Time to reward myself with sweet sweet iTunes gift cards.
hex

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #474 on: October 23, 2013, 04:54:04 PM »
i'm so annoyed at the game right now,things would be so much better if i had another dub-topalith to evolve freyja into a healer but no! it won't give me any,but ehy? another evo mask? those thing my box is full,sure! here's another one! no no don't mind,i'll give it you to you no trouble... i know friday is close but watch me once again wasting all my stamina on friday dungeon and getting 10 of the same dub i don't actualy need

oh and i have tons of blue dragon's sitting in my box waiting for pengdra to evolve... let's do some of the blue tech! what's that? you want pengdra,nope,here's 6 chimera drop in a row :maf

and of course wasting all this stamina mean's i'm not doing CoC and skilling up thor and freyja like i wanted to do in the first place

<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #475 on: October 24, 2013, 01:30:09 PM »
:noah @ Ares/Luci
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #476 on: October 24, 2013, 01:58:21 PM »
a funny thing happened to me this morning,i had super ruby dragon and tought of doing them so that i could feed them to echidna after she finaly decide to evo up,so i go with shardra,3 RK,top droid dragon and persephone for shit and giggle

well didn't i get attacked by a super on the first turn? i had to tank the thing for 22 turns and i wouldn't have done it if i didn't have shardra and his guard water skill,and i would have died in nothing if i had been forced to lead with a shiva and didn't have top droid dragon,it really made me appreciate team composition

anyway i'm keeping the dragon to level echidna when she evolve and in the meanwhile i got some pengdra and feed them to valkyrie and she's now level 35... i also got a CoC healer as a replacement for angelion

hope tomorrow things finaly fall in place and i get both the dub topalith and mythlit i need to evolve both freyja and echidna

EDIT: next collaboration has been discovered by people digging through the game... you ready for this? it's a batman collaboration

« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 03:59:37 PM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #477 on: October 25, 2013, 03:51:43 AM »
5/8 (!!!) for drops so far, including one + egg

1/5 on skill ups

ONE MORE TO GO
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #478 on: October 25, 2013, 01:25:40 PM »
...1/9, no skill ups on subsequent runs.  That's why you don't get cocky.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #479 on: October 25, 2013, 01:49:30 PM »
i wasted 50 stamina on friday dungeon and finaly bustied freyja,hope to get a mythlit for evoing echidna to her final stage
<----