Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons  (Read 137750 times)

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Re: Puzzle and Dragons
« Reply #540 on: October 30, 2013, 01:26:21 AM »
Bwahahahaha, apparently the dungeon is just ONE FIGHT, which is (obviously) The Joker.  Ahem:

Edit: a slightly longer fight, with a Luci/HQP team

Looks like we've all been GUNGTROLL'D
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 01:31:52 AM by Creepy Old Guy »
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #541 on: October 30, 2013, 07:29:58 AM »
So, D/D Batman is actually a pretty decent early/mid game Dark team leader... I didn't realize he doubled your HP *and* ATK. 

...just wish that of the 4 rolls I did between my 2 accounts, he wasn't 3 of the eggs I got. :P
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #542 on: October 30, 2013, 08:08:16 AM »
it's so hard thinking if i want to roll or not the batman REM,i do need a dark leader but i would be pretty pissed off if i got robin or catwoman instead

heck i'd rather get trolled by the rem,maybe it will pop out that damn siren or angelion i need to complete my healer team properly

oh also that joker fight looks pretty hard,i guess finaly all those jammer/poison resist and skill boost will be usefull?

EDIT:

this game :heh
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 08:28:21 AM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #543 on: October 30, 2013, 11:07:59 AM »
Yeah, apparently the way to beat Joker is to have a Goemon team that can tank his 21k or whatever hit, then BEAT HIM THE FUCK DOWN.

...too bad I didn't get a Goemon the other day :shaq2
yar

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #544 on: October 30, 2013, 12:18:32 PM »
So, D/D Batman is actually a pretty decent early/mid game Dark team leader... I didn't realize he doubled your HP *and* ATK. 

...just wish that of the 4 rolls I did between my 2 accounts, he wasn't 3 of the eggs I got. :P

How do you have 2 accounts?

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #545 on: October 30, 2013, 12:32:16 PM »
i think he has 2 different phone's

anyway i've cleared legendary earth dragon on master thrice and that stupid thing won't drop,he's not even usefull,i just want to mount his head on the wall as a sign of "farewell to noobiness" >:(
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #546 on: October 30, 2013, 01:09:57 PM »
I have an iOS device and an android device, yeah.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #547 on: October 30, 2013, 01:10:33 PM »
i think he has 2 different phone's

anyway i've cleared legendary earth dragon on master thrice and that stupid thing won't drop,he's not even usefull,i just want to mount his head on the wall as a sign of "farewell to noobiness" >:(

Don't bother running those until the last day, they always do 2x drop for the last 12 hours or so :P
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #548 on: October 30, 2013, 03:29:45 PM »
HOLY FUCK

I decided to pull just once from the Batman REM to see what happened and i got the D/L Batman. FUCK ALL OF YOU I RULE

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS
AMC

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #549 on: October 30, 2013, 03:32:10 PM »
What's your friend code Cajole?
vin

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #550 on: October 30, 2013, 03:33:31 PM »

I feel like maybe I rejected one or two friend requests from here way back when I first started because I didn't know for sure who was from here.
AMC

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #551 on: October 30, 2013, 05:14:01 PM »
I have an iOS device and an android device, yeah.

I have this.  I should start a new game.  fuck.  This is crack. 

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #552 on: October 31, 2013, 02:36:31 AM »
Rolled a JP acct tonight for their godfest, which is abusrd (basically our Carnival of Likes made into Godfest form). Got a Kirin on my fourth reroll attempt.

:rejoice :rejoice :rejoice
hex

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #553 on: October 31, 2013, 07:34:55 AM »
just fucked up two heroes,i'm starting to wonder if the valkyrie multipler is enough to get through the mask... i saw a video of someone doing it but he barely does it and luck's quite a lot with skyfall

i'm so pissed at all that stamina wasted >:(
<----

« Reply #554 on: October 31, 2013, 03:29:20 PM »
I threw a couple bucks at the batman colab because batman.  Got one of each.  Which is cool, but now I need joker.  Grinding expert atm with healing helpers.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #555 on: October 31, 2013, 03:59:35 PM »
i've beaten two heroes but i had to continue once,this is the first time i continue to clear something i feel so dirty :S

the things that make me angry is that the reason i had to continue is because i only healed 6,600 after the vampire's hit me,if i had a siren or an angelion and had more level i could have healed enough and 0-stoned it

anyway i got a berserk out of it cause and i'm quite happy about it because i'm really lacking in good water monster and i also have a megalodran which is somewhat skilled up

<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #556 on: November 01, 2013, 07:12:55 AM »
decided to roll twice for this godfest because i just wanted any new monster (i could have rolled 4 times but i'm keeping some if the chinese godfest will ever be a thing)

so the game handled me 2 shardra when i already had one

game,set,match gungtroll

<----

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #557 on: November 01, 2013, 10:40:52 AM »
no rolls for me probably ever again on my US account unless I we get to the point that 5x burst damage is absolutely required. I literally have enough leads and subs to build out teams for months on the account.

Have Kirin/Lucifer on my new JP account and the overall quality of the game is much higher there-more people playing, more events, more free stones, more moonspeak so you look like even more of a sperglord when your wife wonders why you are addicted to a cellphone game.
hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #558 on: November 01, 2013, 10:42:41 AM »
:uguu
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #559 on: November 01, 2013, 11:20:16 AM »
i kinda want to play the JP version too since i've heard it's more generous on general and i'm really sick of my US account not having any of the omg monster trifecta (lucifer/horus/kirin) but really doing progress in this game takes so long than doing it twice sounds awfull and i would be pretty pissed if i entered the wrong dungeon simply because of moon language

my only consolation is knowing that bastet buff is coming soon >:(
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 11:36:10 AM by magus »
<----

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #560 on: November 01, 2013, 11:50:24 AM »
The language thing isn't a big deal and shouldn't stop you from playing on JP, and JP has so much more stuff to do , AND you get it sooner.

I mean today JP has the Pierdrawn survey on 2x drop rate. We don't even get 2x for Scarlet Snake Princess.
hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #561 on: November 01, 2013, 12:07:40 PM »
I'm tempted, but I honestly spend too much time playing as it is.
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #562 on: November 01, 2013, 12:11:24 PM »
I'm tempted, but I honestly spend too much time playing as it is.

yep, this
AMC

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #563 on: November 01, 2013, 04:26:33 PM »
Yeah, can only spare the time to play one version (well, probably don't have enough time for even that...), and don't feel like starting over on square one.

Obligatory progress update: Just no-stoned Satan with my Kirin team!  Which isn't that impressive (dungeon seems designed to discourage Luci taking style of play), but still, having to really map out every single move ahead of time was pretty cool.  Now to let Satan sit there cause I've got too much other crap to deal with.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #564 on: November 01, 2013, 04:32:17 PM »
I could use a Satan, but I don't have a spike team capable of dealing with that dungeon- no Athena for my Valk team :-/
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #565 on: November 01, 2013, 04:39:28 PM »
That's what ya get, Luci noob!

Also, finally got a Lilith, but last week I finally trashed the 20-25 poison skill-up materials I was banking from the EVO collab.  Grumble grumble.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #566 on: November 01, 2013, 04:40:03 PM »
:umad
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #567 on: November 01, 2013, 06:27:39 PM »
valkyrie can apparently do it but you need a valkyrie team with all the bell & whistle's... that's it venus for light damage,a proper heart maker so you have something to do with valkyrie skill and your shynee burst has to hit as hard as possible

which is why i'm not attempting it since i could barely do two heroes and don't even have venus

not that i mind,i got some dub-myth and they are both going to evolve bastet when she finaly get her ultimate evo (yes i'm going to complain about bastet ultimate evo until she get it >:()
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 06:30:11 PM by magus »
<----

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #568 on: November 01, 2013, 07:23:10 PM »
My god you guys fell deep into this rabbit hole

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #569 on: November 01, 2013, 07:27:47 PM »
:yeshrug

I haven't spent a dime since acquiring my Lucifer; mandark has never spent anything apparently, and you KNOW magus hasn't spent any fucking money.  Frag has, but whatever, Frag is an OG motherfucker with plenty of disposable income, and inarguably smarter than me, so I'm not going to question his purchases.

The game has an inarguable amount of depth and strategy to it in the later game; Frag and I don't go fucking gaga for just ANYTHING.
yar

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #570 on: November 01, 2013, 07:35:56 PM »
trying to roll a god on a new game. Tutorial  is bleh

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #571 on: November 01, 2013, 07:58:48 PM »
yeah this is too good for being a cellphone F2P game and surprisingly generous to boot,no wonder they are doing a 3DS version,i'd really like to see this outsell that stupid pokeyman gay-me

really the only weak part of this game is that what new monster you get depend on your luck and you have people like creepy who pay 60$ to pull mewtwo or you are like me and you depend on your in-game allowance and end up getting bidoof twice... but even then the game throws a lot of free monster at you so there is plenty to do and fuck around even without spending a dime... your first monster is free so if you have the guts to do it nothing stop you to do it over and over until mewtwo decide to fall off on his own and it's not like the odds of pulling good monster are terri-bad as long as you follow the rules

trying to roll a god on a new game. Tutorial  is bleh

once again,try to get lucifer,horus or kirin... bastet is probably going to get more popular once she gets her ulti-evo,ookunikushi (which is in this godfest) is like a harsher bastet so he's good too,and kushinada give you less return but give you more room to fuck up so you might consider stopping if you get her

« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 08:14:54 PM by magus »
<----

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #572 on: November 01, 2013, 08:18:52 PM »
I'm just sad I was 200 days burnt out thanks to early adoption before you guys ever hopped on board :sniff
乱学者

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #573 on: November 01, 2013, 08:18:56 PM »
:yeshrug

The sad/funny part is that the account I shelled out money on is essentially identical to the non-IAP android account I have... I have Valk and Dark teams (with Luci) on both accounts.  I just have a bunch more shit on the non-IAP account, and more box space, stamina, etc. 
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #574 on: November 01, 2013, 08:21:21 PM »
I'm just sad I was 200 days burnt out thanks to early adoption before you guys ever hopped on board :sniff

New content/collabs being added on the regular, breh, come back. :jawalrus
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #575 on: November 01, 2013, 08:25:18 PM »

<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #576 on: November 01, 2013, 08:25:36 PM »
Got a fallen angel Lucifer +3 rcv, meh

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #577 on: November 01, 2013, 08:35:46 PM »
Definitely the wrong Lucifer.
yar

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #578 on: November 01, 2013, 08:51:45 PM »
haven't really played this in a bit. playing some knockoff called DRAGON ERA SLOTS ADVENTURE.

the android store is a fucking rabbit hole.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #579 on: November 01, 2013, 08:58:57 PM »
Does anyone run Satan teams on descends with the idea of actually using their active ability nuke?   Cause I've got a couple PEKKAs from the CoC dungeon, and I figure you could use their active, which heals, to use both Satans on the same turn (it's like Lucifer's ability, where it takes you to 1 HP, and you can't use it again until you heal).

Thing is, seems like it would be insane to stall on a descend dungeon for 35 turns when you can't heal from heart orbs.  Just odd to have such a long cooldown nuke on an anti-healing, spike damage monster.  I'm sure someone's doing something creative with it.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #580 on: November 01, 2013, 09:34:02 PM »
Got Umisachi&Yamasachi

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #581 on: November 02, 2013, 03:58:32 AM »
U&Y is a great starter. Challenging, but you'll get good habit and you'll see the team improve markedly as you progress.

Mandark-Honestly, with 2x evolved Satans, I think that unless you are working out of max skill Satans, descends with auto-heals (like Athena has so as to act as a Goemon hoser) , and have a Ceres in your team it's just more reliable to go balls to the wall. Especially with Satan's crazy awakenings.
hex

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #582 on: November 02, 2013, 10:06:25 AM »
had 50 stamina to waste before ranking up so i tried legendary green dragon once again and this time he dropped,feels so good... i'll probably still run it again when 2x happen so i can get another one and awaken him in case i ever need to assemble an ADK team

<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #583 on: November 02, 2013, 03:42:08 PM »
catwoman on my second roll :(

« Reply #584 on: November 04, 2013, 09:33:43 AM »
Anyone get Joker yet?  I'm spamming Expert in hopes of a drop.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #585 on: November 04, 2013, 10:53:38 PM »
I'm honestly not sure how I'm gonna be able to get Joker... might give a try spamming expert on x2 drop on the last day of the collab.

In other news, Angry Birds collab confirmed for 11/18.  WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, BORYS.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #586 on: November 05, 2013, 01:49:16 AM »
bastet & mystic knight ultimate evo coming tomorrow,all of the cool thing i will be able to attempt now :gladbron :rejoice
<----

« Reply #587 on: November 05, 2013, 01:55:03 PM »
Got my Joker.

Been spamming him on expert with Hades, Valkyrie, Dragon Knight Arthur, Kotaro Fuma, Hellray Harpie Demon, and an Alarune or Siren helper.

Woo!

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #588 on: November 05, 2013, 03:08:31 PM »
First Anniversary Event!!
[Duration]: 11/7 (Thurs), midnight - 11/12 (Tues), 11:59 PM (PST)

A year has passed since the release of Puzzle & Dragons in the US, and it's time to celebrate! We've got a fun new event featuring the challenging conditional Dungeon: Tengu!!!. This big-nosed baddie packs a punch, and you can only bring in Monsters with a Team Cost of 12 or less!

On top of that, we are unleashing the fabulous and elegant Queen Metal Dragons!

■① Daily Login Bonuses
1 Free Magic Stone [11/7 4:00 AM - 11/13 3:59 AM]
※Magic Stone will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PST) the following day.

■② Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
11/7 - Breakers
11/8 - The Goddess Descended!
11/9 - Hera Descended!
11/10 - Tengu!!!
11/11 - Sword of Flame
11/9 - 11/11 Skydragon Rush!
11/12 - Hera-Is Descended!

■③Radiant Queen Dungeon
This is the first time the Radiant Queen Dungeon has been available in North America, and you can only run it once! Don't miss this precious chance to obtain either the Queen Gold Dragon or the Queen Metal Dragon!

■④ Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Event: 11/7 - 11/12 - Rare Evo Materials
2x King appearance rates for the Metal/Gold and Jewel Dragons
[We will also have a special visits from the Super King Dragons - (including invasions from one of the Jeweled Super Kings)]
2x Drops for special daily Dungeons
1.5x Coins for the Weekend Tricolor Dungeon
2x Skill Up rate

kinda annoyed i can't do tengu but i'm totaly going to wreck both hera and hera-is with my new shiny bastet + freyja + valkyrie team,gravity here i come!
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #589 on: November 05, 2013, 03:12:01 PM »
Sweeet.  I can score a Hera-Is finally.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #590 on: November 05, 2013, 03:16:40 PM »
is there a point into working both hera and hera-is? they are basicaly the same monster except one is dark and one is water so....
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #591 on: November 05, 2013, 03:18:13 PM »
I think Hera-Is has slightly better stats?  Not sure.  Basically, I want more gravity users :punch
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #592 on: November 05, 2013, 03:28:29 PM »
well i guess it depends on what color you run the most? unfortunately both my dark and my water sucks donkey balls so i guess they are about the same for me :S
<----

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #593 on: November 05, 2013, 05:32:12 PM »
With higher content you'll run into dungeons with more color restrictions on your team, and Hera-Is and -Ur let you build powerful demon or dark teams that count as having blue or red team members, plus you get more gravities.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #594 on: November 05, 2013, 06:30:26 PM »
yeah this is more like "why should i level 1 hera and 1 hera-is when i can level 2 hera of the same kind instead?" since it's not like there are many color restriction dungeon anyway

hera-ur has a whole set of different skills and doesn't count
<----

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #595 on: November 05, 2013, 07:03:32 PM »
Hera-Is is also a very popular sub on spike damage teams like Kirin, especially if you don't have an Orochi.

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #596 on: November 05, 2013, 09:38:54 PM »
can't wait for BREAKERZZZZZZZZ

Not running any of the descends this time around. Will just farm kings w/ 2x drop rate and get some free stones that will likely be thrown into the abyss of survey dungeon farming.
hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #597 on: November 06, 2013, 01:04:08 AM »
What's the attraction of Breakers for you, Frag? Just don't have Dark/Light golems?
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #598 on: November 06, 2013, 11:33:37 AM »
i got one light golem the last time breakers was up and he's still unoeved and unleveled :lol

anyway the bastet and knight update is out,but to be honest i'm kinda disappointed... if i stop at 5 combo (which is what usualy happens even after looking at the board for a while) then you get the same multipler as valkyrie and if you get 6 it's just barely better and not worth the effort and the damage missed everytime you do less than 5,getting 7 combo without any orb changing is so freaking hard it might as well not be there... i got up to floor 45 of endless corridors and was able to score 7 combo only 3-4 times

i guess that in any case still she's the biggest healer in terms of HP in the whole game so even as a sub in valkyrie she should do much better than a stupid RK... plus this way my team has 4 wood healer in it (does valkyrie count being sub-wood and all?) and suddenly freyja wood enchancement doesn't look so stupid anymore :heh

« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 11:39:26 AM by magus »
<----

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #599 on: November 06, 2013, 02:53:43 PM »
What's the attraction of Breakers for you, Frag? Just don't have Dark/Light golems?

it's a joke. dungeon is mostly pointless at this point.

and magus that is what I am expecting out of bastet-getting six / seven matches consistently requires a lot of time with the game. I have a high level and fully awakened Isis around for a reason, and it is my most played despite her being unsuitable for high tier content - she farms everything else even if I'm half asleep. No effort required.

My JP Lucifer team is doing well-got two rainbow keepers, have a final evo'd Siren and will finish those skillups once the next event comes around, so basically ready for Hera outside of some rank grinding. Pretty good for a week's worth of play.
hex