Author Topic: Making a Final Fantasy thread and no one can stop me. (Finalphile Support Group)  (Read 162346 times)

Rahxephon91

My favorite Final Fantasy is Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae.

I do not like ranking games. I will just say I am one of those who firmly believe the series started for serious with VII.
idiots usually do.

Narolf

On the other hand, what would constitute a cause of divorce is my appreciation for the Lightning's trilogy. In that case, shall you take her place, Mr. Coleman?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 07:52:47 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Rahxephon91

Jokes on you bitch. I only like the first one.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
What are you talking about?
[close]

Narolf

Please refrain from using that word...
Kagari's SUPER SECRET SOURCE says this rumor is fake, unsurprisingly.
Fuck that bitch.
Order is XIII > LR > XIII-2 for me.
(◊.◊)

SpeedStats

so... anyway...  moving on...

I've wanted to play the entire series again for a while now, or at least try to.  I usually play FF5 every year because of the Job Fiesta, and because I like it.  Since I haven't played a lot of the games in years, I want to look at them with a newer perspective.  I might have to play FF1 twice since I want to try a White Mage party with the NES version, when a party member is KO'd they're KO'd forever, etc., and then I want to try a playthrough of the PSP version. 

I think it'll be fun.

So far, I'm thinking...

FF1 - NES (hard mode), PSP (finish within 4-6 hours)
FF2 - PSP or PS1 (still deciding, but I'm leaning towards PSP)
FF3 - FC
FF4 - PSP (I dunno yet, though, since it hasn't been too long since I've played FF4, so I might omit it. FWIW, I have the SNES, PS1, WSC, DS, PSP, GBA versions)
FF5 - GBA (hopefully coinciding with the fiesta; GBA version is much easier to take screens with and I can get through it faster than using my SFC copy)
FF6 - SNES
FF7 - PS1 (I have the 1998 PC version (which won't work on my current computer), the Steam version, and the PSN version too)
FF8 - PS1
FF9 - PS1
FF10 - Vita (may omit since I played this last year)
FF12 - PS2 (IZJS)
FF13 - PS3 (JP)

I should be playing a bit of FF14 this year so I guess it'll count towards that.  I don't know about FF11 yet.
I could squeeze in FFMQ since that usually takes me under 8 hours to beat now.  Not sure about other spinoffs yet. 

I usually do hard mode for the FF5 Fiesta so the chances of me being hit with two berserkers again is pretty high, so that might take me a bit, and I wanted to spend a little more time with Final Fantasy 3 FC since it's been a while since I've played through it fully.

I don't think I'll play everything consecutively because I have some other games from other series to try out for the first time (and they've been sitting in a newly-created backlog for a while now), and I really don't want to get tired of playing through the series.  Playing through the series should be cool, especially since they're revisits after years of not playing stuff.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
SpeedStats tell yer friend to read PM thanks.
fat

suppadoopa

speedstats, if you want a challenge for FFIII & IV, I'd recommend the DS versions.

SpeedStats

SpeedStats tell yer friend to read PM thanks.

Done.  Hope he gets back to you soon.

speedstats, if you want a challenge for FFIII & IV, I'd recommend the DS versions.

Yeah, that's why I wasn't sure about FF4. I've only done two playthroughs for FF4 DS so that means I have one more playthrough available for augment assignment, I think?  I could also do that since it wouldn't be as slow.  I had chosen the PSP version since it has auto-battle, and generally is much faster than the DS version, but I still wasn't sure.  Thanks for bringing it up!  I didn't think that far ahead.  :)

As for FF3, I kinda don't want to touch the DS version with a 10 metre stick, haha.  I'm a bit more partial to FF3 FC.  The soundtrack, in my opinion, is better than the DS version's, it's faster and more balanced, has better enemy distribution/class/stat distribution, and it has great tilesets and spritework for its time.  Plus I'm a bit bummed that you can't do the mail thing in the DS version anymore since the wifi is down now.

But it's more or less because I keep starting playthroughs of the FC version, getting too busy IRL to continue, and then dropping the playthrough.  That won't happen this time, I hope.

Thanks for your suggestions, though.  I'll keep yours in mind for when I get to FF4. :D

fwiw, I'd chosen FF13 JP since that was my first experience with it and because I can see it as soon as I look at my shelf.  I could pick the English version if I'd wanted to but I'm not sure where my copy is atm.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Please refrain from using that word...
Kagari's SUPER SECRET SOURCE says this rumor is fake, unsurprisingly.
Fuck that bitch.
Order is XIII > LR > XIII-2 for me.

Did you go back and find a post from 2012 just to say that?  You weren't kidding about creeping, were you? 
ど助平

suppadoopa

As for FF3, I kinda don't want to touch the DS version with a 10 metre stick, haha.  I'm a bit more partial to FF3 FC.  The soundtrack, in my opinion, is better than the DS version's, it's faster and more balanced, has better enemy distribution/class/stat distribution, and it has great tilesets and spritework for its time.  Plus I'm a bit bummed that you can't do the mail thing in the DS version anymore since the wifi is down now.

FFIII DS was my first exposure to the game so I'm a bit partial to it. I remember playing it and was a bit surprised that it was quite a "challenge" compared to past/future FF games games I've played (And in hindsight, not until IV DS and hard mode on LR)

I later played the PSP version and thought it was alright - but something about the aesthetics was turning me off (could be it was bloomed up compared to the DS version). I knew enough moon to get by the Famicom version also. It was alright. I do prefer the sountrack on the Famicom version

SpeedStats

FFIII DS was my first exposure to the game so I'm a bit partial to it. I remember playing it and was a bit surprised that it was quite a "challenge" compared to past/future FF games games I've played (And in hindsight, not until IV DS and hard mode on LR)

I later played the PSP version and thought it was alright - but something about the aesthetics was turning me off (could be it was bloomed up compared to the DS version). I knew enough moon to get by the Famicom version also. It was alright. I do prefer the sountrack on the Famicom version

Oh, I forgot they ported it to the PSP/iOS/Steam, too.  Man, these games get ported so much lately that I keep forgetting that some of them are on Steam / PSN / iOS now, lol.  Did they do any stat rebalancing, speeding up, or anything?  Or is it just graphical touch-ups? 

Last year I did an Ultima series runthrough, but since I'd played those games a lot, it didn't feel as difficult as when I first started playing them when I was a kid.  I don't think I'll have difficulties with anything for this series' playthrough unless I decide to use a hard mode patch for something, adopt some handicaps (like I am for FF1), get screwed for job selection for FF5's Job Fiesta, or flub some stuff up in IZJS. 

If you have any suggestions for spinoffs to add on, my ears are open.  A friend of mine finally played 4 Heroes of Light this year and since he talked about it for a while, I started to feel like I should replay it.  I enjoyed it, despite the inventory being small. 

Not touching Dirge or Revenant Wings, though.  I played LR last year, and Type-0 between 2013/2014 so I'm not sure if I'll play those either.

archnemesis

Revenant Wings wasn't awful. I enjoyed it about as much as I enjoyed FF12.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper is pretty fun and it should appeal to people feeling nostalgic about the series.

SpeedStats

Yeah, I've been playing the Japanese version of FFRK lately and it's pretty much one of the biggest reasons why I want to do the series' playthrough.  I finished the FF Brass de Bravo event earlier, which was pretty fun since the music changed up for the entire event (vs the Crisis Core event not having changed music at all).  Definitely recommend FFRK to anyone.  The JP FF Portal app finally has Triple Triad, too.

I think I got more frustrated with Revenant Wings because the controls didn't jive with me at the time.  That's pretty much the only thing I remember about it, as it's been years since I've played it.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Go for broke. Play spinoffs too.

:rejoice Crystal Bearers

:rejoice Tactics

:rejoice Crystal Chronicles

:rejoice Rings of Fate

:rejoice 4 Heroes of Light
fat

suppadoopa

Oh, I forgot they ported it to the PSP/iOS/Steam, too.  Man, these games get ported so much lately that I keep forgetting that some of them are on Steam / PSN / iOS now, lol.  Did they do any stat rebalancing, speeding up, or anything?  Or is it just graphical touch-ups? 

If you have any suggestions for spinoffs to add on, my ears are open.  A friend of mine finally played 4 Heroes of Light this year and since he talked about it for a while, I started to feel like I should replay it.  I enjoyed it, despite the inventory being small. 

III PC version is just a port of the DS version IIRC. The real idiocy here is that the IV PC port is a port of the mobile version which was a port of the DS version.

4HoL was pretty forgettable imo. I seriously forgot what happened in that game. It's a safe bet to say something about crystals is occurring in that game. heh

For spinoffs, I usually tell people to check out the Crystal Chronicles series. The original on the GameCube and Echoes of Time on the DS/Wii are my favorites.

Narolf

Did you go back and find a post from 2012 just to say that?  You weren't kidding about creeping, were you?
That one time Rahx got called out for misogynistic slur stayed on my mind because that was literally the only time I saw a moderator of The Bore calling out a member after years of lurking.

It is virtually impossible to get banned on this forum.
(◊.◊)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
I wouldnt go that far. :)
fat

Narolf

At any rate, I will not feel bullshitted if I do end up getting banned in here...
(◊.◊)

SpeedStats

Yoooo, I'll definitely play Crystal Bearers.  The protagonist in that game was great. 

Crystal Chronicles series never gets the love it needs. 

III PC version is just a port of the DS version IIRC. The real idiocy here is that the IV PC port is a port of the mobile version which was a port of the DS version.

4HoL was pretty forgettable imo. I seriously forgot what happened in that game. It's a safe bet to say something about crystals is occurring in that game. heh

For spinoffs, I usually tell people to check out the Crystal Chronicles series. The original on the GameCube and Echoes of Time on the DS/Wii are my favorites.

Wow, that DS -> Mobile -> PC conversion for FF4 is weird.  I guess they wanted it to look crisper, but if they didn't do that for FF3, then I dunno. 

I haven't ever played Echoes of Time, though.  I'd have to find a copy, but that's a long ways off yet.   I haven't played FFCC since 2006, though.  I think it's time to return~

suppadoopa

I'd love to see a return of Crystal Chronicles. I'm still salty that Nintendo funds shit like Devil's Third but doesn't help SE with the CC series anymore.
A remake of the GC would be perfect on the WiiU. The gamepad could act as the GBA.

Oh well, I suppose Nintendo has the Bravely Series going on (and DQ to some extent)

Crystal Chronicles series never gets the love it needs. 

Maybe if the game people remember the most/are most fondly about didn't require you to take out a bank loan to be able to play "right".  :shh

Where's our online-enabled remake for that

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
Go for broke. Play spinoffs too.

:rejoice Crystal Bearers

:rejoice Tactics

:rejoice Crystal Chronicles

:rejoice Rings of Fate

:rejoice 4 Heroes of Light

that's what I'm doing. played the main games a million billion times, plus I took a break from the series after 13 and missed some games.

doing theatrhythm curtain call and record keeper and loving them (tho WHERE ARE THE DAMN FF8 LEVELS IN RK), and after that I'm gonna do revenant wings, after years, and 4 heroes. still unsure about Crystal chronicles bc I hated what I played of the GameCube one. might get the wii one.
pcp

suppadoopa

I didn't like the RTS aspect of Revenant Wings.
I wish it was traditional turnbased or ATB

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
I played Final Fantasy Mystic Quest and Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon Wii, get on my level. :rejoice

Still haven't finished VI. :shh
[close]
©@©™

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
I bought mystic quest back when it came out, solely bc of the $40 price tag. finished it before the free guide arrived in the mail.

still wish I had that guide, as it seems like it's not that common.
pcp

SpeedStats

Mystic Quest's music is hot.

By one of my fave composers of all time... who doesn't work in game composition anymore.  Oh well.  Rudra no Hihou is my fave soundtrack of his.

(tho WHERE ARE THE DAMN FF8 LEVELS IN RK)

FF8 levels will come in an update.  JP version got them in the third update for the game (the game updated monthly), so I hope the EN version updates soon for people who want them.  Plus you'll probably get FF8 events soon enough. 

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
thanks! right now the game has mostly centered around ff7 and I want them to switch it up some. that game is almost twenty years old and I'd like to think it doesn't hold the same monopoly in popularity as it used, on account of younger fans of the series.
pcp

ZephyrFate

Magicite farming has made getting lower level elemental orbs much easier.

suppadoopa

thanks! right now the game has mostly centered around ff7 and I want them to switch it up some. that game is almost twenty years old and I'd like to think it doesn't hold the same monopoly in popularity as it used, on account of younger fans of the series.

games such as VII, X, and XIII command popularity with the younger/teens (if tumblr is anything to go by)
VIII & to a lesser extent VI is up there with the younger crowd as well. With XII, IX I-V ignored

SpeedStats

Well, the updates in FFRK JP went like this:

Game Release:
tutorial
[FF7 / FF10] (Reactor No. 1 / Zanarkand)
[FF4 ①] (Beginning to Baron Castle 2nd time)
[FF5] (Wind Temple to North Mountain)
[FF6 ①] (Narshe to South Figaro Cave 2nd time)
[close]

Update 1 (Oct) - FF1 and FF2 were added
[FF6 ②] (Phantom Train to Ultros battle)
[FF6 ③] (Airship Entry to Magic Continent to Escape from Magic Continent)
[FF1] (Chaos Temple to Astos (boss)
[FF2] (Semitt Falls to Snow Cavern)
[FF4 ②] (Lodestone Cavern/Metallic Cave to Summon Cave battles - it's really really long)
[FF6 ④] (Solitary Island to Daryl's Grave)
[close]

Update 2 (Nov) - this is when FF8, FF3, and FF13 were added
[FF8] (Fire Cavern to Tomb of the Unknown King)
[FF13] (Hanging Edge to Vile Peaks (Odin Battle))
[FF1 ②] (Earth Cave to Gulug Volcano)
[FF2 ②] (Dreadnaught)
[FF3] (Altar Cave to Nepto Shrine)
[FF10 ②] (Kilika Forest to Mi'ihen Highroad)
[FF5 ②] (Walse Castle to Ancient Library)
[close]

Update 3 (Dec) - FF9 and FF12 were added
[FF13 ②] (Gapra Whitewood to Sunleth Waterscape)
[FF8 ②] (D-District Prison to Fisherman's Horizon)
[FF9] (Prima Vista to Burmecia)
[FF12] (Nalbina Dungeons to Lhusu Mines)
[FF3 ②] (Tower of Owen to Goldor Manor)
[FF7 ②] (Gaia Highway to Shinra Cargo Ship)
[FF13 ③] (Palumpolum)
[close]

Update 4 (Jan)
[FF7 ③] (Corel Prison to Gi Cave)
[FF1 ③] (Ice Cavern to Flying Fortress)
[FF2 ③] (Deist Cavern to the Leviathan)
[FF7 ④] (Nibelheim to Temple of the Ancients)
[FF6 ⑤] (Death Gaze to Cave on the Veldt)
[close]

Update 5 (Feb)
[FF10 ③] (Mushroom Rock Road to Macalania Lake)
[FF1 ④] (Chaos Temple Pt 1 to Pt2)
[FF4 ③] (Sealed Cave to Giant of Babil)
[close]

Update 6 (March)
[FF2 ④] (Mysidia Tower)
[FF9 ②] (South Gate to Cleyra)
[FF5 ③] (Desert of Shifting Sands to the Catapult)
[FF9 ③] (Alexandria Castle)
[close]

update 7 (march)
[FF3 ③] (Dragon Tower to Saronia Catacombs)
[FF2 ⑤] (The Cyclone to Jade Passage)
[FF13 ④] (Nautilus Park)
[FF5 ④] (Tycoon Meteorite to Ronka Ruins)
[close]

Update 8 (April)
[FF10 ④] (Sanubia Desert to Via Purifico Pt 1)
[FF13 ⑤] (Palamecia)
[FF5 ⑤] (Walse Meteorite to Exdeath's Castle)
[close]

The JP version is getting an update later this month for more FF8, FF10, and FF12 stuff, and then FF5/FF12 in May.

I think they might be changing up some release and event schedules for the western version, though. They already did by switching the FF7 and FF4 events around (since FF4 came first and then FF7 afterwards in the JP version).  They already changed the FF4 story segments and backgrounds from the sprites in the JP version to the DS/iOS versions.  So yeah, they are trying to make it more accessible for western audiences being more familiar with certain games over others. 

As for me, these FF5 updates are way too far apart. :(

ZephyrFate

Yasss FFIX  :D

They might change the event schedule, but I don't think they'll touch the updates proper. Clearing the current FF6 stuff gives you a teaser for the next update and it has the phantom train stuff (and one more, but I forgot what it is).

Lucretius

So I just beat Turn 13 (the highest level raid) in Final Fantasy XIV.  Bahamut is dead.  I have now cleared all the content in FFXIV.  Damn, I love that game.
lip

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa

new intro for Steam release of the After Years remake
pcp

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
3D version cut some stuff out compared to the 2D one, particularly the "Challenge Dungeons". All the cameo bosses in the final chapter have been axed as well. Unsure if the super boss Proto Babil is in still as well.

They changed how the Band system works as well. Instead of experimenting, you simply learn them after so many battles, as long as you use the party required in said battles. Bands can also be leveld up to be stronger.

Theres probably other things. But if you havent played After Years its a good entry. I'd much rather just play PSP ver.
fat

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
Mystic Quest's music is hot.

By one of my fave composers of all time... who doesn't work in game composition anymore.  Oh well.  Rudra no Hihou is my fave soundtrack of his.

he came back from the grave to do the SaGa 3 DS remake soundtrack!

QED

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
QED

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
3D version cut some stuff out compared to the 2D one, particularly the "Challenge Dungeons". All the cameo bosses in the final chapter have been axed as well. Unsure if the super boss Proto Babil is in still as well.

They changed how the Band system works as well. Instead of experimenting, you simply learn them after so many battles, as long as you use the party required in said battles. Bands can also be leveld up to be stronger.

Theres probably other things. But if you havent played After Years its a good entry. I'd much rather just play PSP ver.

kinda sucks to hear that, especially since the ios/steam version of ff4 cut a few minor things too. still bought after years remake on my phone and am enjoying it. I never played the 2d version. and even tho this is content-recycle city I don't mind it because I played ff4 so much that I couldn't even bring myself to go through the remake, and this ends up feeling like a remix instead of another trip thru it.
pcp

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
man I wish theatrhythm had a few more mystic quest songs in it :/
pcp

Rahxephon91

new intro for Steam release of the After Years remake
Its from the PSP version.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
:/ stupid press release tricking me
pcp

Or you can just pick a better way to spend your time than playing The After Years.

Been playing FF Type-0 HD a lot lately. I played a bit of the PSP game a while back, but not enough to really get a feel for it.

Pros:
World map!
Very different plotline for a FF game.
Battle system is fun once I figured it out.
Some of the music is gorgeous. Love the interpretation of the FF theme.

Cons:
Oh god the camera. Who thought this was acceptable?
Could you make using items any more convoluted?
Inconsistent remaster. Some stuff looks really nice while others look like they were ported straight from the PSP game.
野球

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
Or you can just pick a better way to spend your time than playing The After Years.

:/ yeah I know it's not great but like I said it's more fun to me than going thru ff4 again. plus it's final fantasy I one day I will play them all dammit.

and it's still better than ff13
pcp

Rahxephon91

No it isn't.

suppadoopa

I'm not hopeful for FFIVAY on steam. Every steam release for FF games (sans the MMOs) has been butchered in a lot of ways. Seems like the only PC game Square got right the first time that isn't from their western studios is the Last Remnant

Still getting it though for reviewing purposes,

studyguy

XIV Tokyo Event going down.

Lots of kawaii neko and shit, fucking YoshiP is a disgusting catboy again smh
Expecting Heavensward benchmark, hopefully it's DX11
pause

Yoshi-P is cool. I wish we could see more video game directors have as much fun with the games they make as he does, cosplaying as a character in the game.

Meanwhile Toriyama writes cringey poems about how much he wants to fuck Lightning.  :yuck

suppadoopa

the new SE figs are soooooooo cute  :uguu

gonna cop the Lightning and Squall one for sure
http://i.imgur.com/bkqSJsh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wfTmDcr.jpg

studyguy

Dem new skills.
Dat PLD mitigation
Dat new PLD rotation

Dat WAR getting shit all taking a back seat once DRK appears.

PLD/DRK combo here we come.
pause

I noticed that the PLD in that video did Shield Lob > Riot Blade > New skill. Makes me wonder if Shield Lob is being made to work as a combo starter like Fast Blade.

Also nine people in that party, though that's probably just a flair for the trailer. Who would have a summoner in the party in the first place?  :teehee

studyguy

I noticed that the PLD in that video did Shield Lob > Riot Blade > New skill. Makes me wonder if Shield Lob is being made to work as a combo starter like Fast Blade.

Also nine people in that party, though that's probably just a flair for the trailer. Who would have a summoner in the party in the first place?  :teehee

Hoping they just make shield lob a blanket opener that can lead into Riot / Savage.
I dunno, it'd be less of a burden on TP I guess. Shield lob > a full combo vs Shield lob > 2 GCD skills.

If it's the ONLY opener to the second riot combo then the team is fired though...

Also... MUH SPELLSPEED SMN! Gotta take advantage before YoshiP and the team realize they made a mistake and ruin it all over again. Can't have SMN being useful, no sir.
pause

Oh yeah, I mean Shield Lob being an option for combo starter, not the only one. Like, maybe even doing Shield Lob > Savage Blade > Halone to build hate faster on pulls, then doing Fast Blade > blah as usual. It'd fuck with my muscle memory so badly but whatever, I'll adapt. All those new actions are already making me dread how much I'll have to reconfigure all my hotbar setups.

It's funny how BLM is pretty much guaranteed to never be bad cause it's Yoshi's main job. Everyone else has to go throw growing pains.  :lol
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 02:28:26 AM by The Legend of Sunblade »

studyguy

BLM's next skills basically looks like Flare 2.

Which means the entire rotation meta will now be how to best pop it 4 times in a row.
pause

I think what they showed off was the buff before the flare, not the flare itself. That looked like the normal ass one, hence why they didn't focus too much on it.

Really wanna know what that huge shield the paladin did was though.  :drool I'm all about that extra mitigation.

studyguy

I think what they showed off was the buff before the flare, not the flare itself. That looked like the normal ass one, hence why they didn't focus too much on it.

Really wanna know what that huge shield the paladin did was though.  :drool I'm all about that extra mitigation.

I'd wager it's a single hit Hallowed Ground style mitigation.
Like perfect dodge basically. I'd be down with that.
pause

Probably still better than any mitigation WAR gets.  :dead

:piss Holmgang :piss2

SpeedStats

When I finally play FF14, I'm going Ninja Lalafell, brehs.

Can't stop da Lalafell!

he came back from the grave to do the SaGa 3 DS remake soundtrack!

Yeah, he and Ito arranged everything on that one.  I've been trying to go through archives and a few soundtracks that I've suspected sound like him, but as far as I know there's a gigantic leap from Bushido Blade 2 to SaGa 3 DS, so he really hasn't stayed in game composition.  And that's pretty consistent with one of the interviews I've read.  It's kind of a shame because his sound would jive very well with today's technology  Oh well!

I have a copy of SaGa 3 DS but I don't want to jump into it yet.  I really loved the original game, so I'm looking forward to starting it up when I'm finished with Theatrhythm: Dragon Quest (which is pretty great albeit not without some disappointments-- I should talk about it later, I guess).

That's a bummer since those were some of the few things I liked about TAY. 

New music in TAY is very very good, though.  Wish Nakano did more stuff.

Been playing FF Type-0 HD a lot lately. I played a bit of the PSP game a while back, but not enough to really get a feel for it.

Pros:
World map!
Very different plotline for a FF game.
Battle system is fun once I figured it out.
Some of the music is gorgeous. Love the interpretation of the FF theme.

Cons:
Oh god the camera. Who thought this was acceptable?
Could you make using items any more convoluted?
Inconsistent remaster. Some stuff looks really nice while others look like they were ported straight from the PSP game.

Is the camera really not that improved from the PSP version?  I remember it being a complete mess. 
And yeah, menus/item use was pretty weird in the PSP version, too. 

Otherwise, I heard from people who've played both that the HD remaster and the PSP versions, albeit being graphically inconsistent, that the remaster is a much better product than the original game.  And I think that's a good thing considering the original game had gotten delayed so many times, especially the last delay being a bit longer since demo feedback wasn't so great.  It had a bit more time to get more polished based on what people said over the years.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 03:45:35 AM by SpeedStats »

The camera pans ridiculously fast and they added an HD motion blur effect to it. It's migraine inducing at times.
野球