Author Topic: 1,000+ Pages of NeoGAF: The Story of Wasted Lives and Hardcore Salt  (Read 4859583 times)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
Andy right now
que

Tasty

TBH the haters can hate but Britney fans are in the sun right now. :aah

She looks amazing, the best in her life IMO.

All her posts on Twitter and Instagram are bursting with happiness about her Vegas show (two years strong) and her sons.

She's getting more serious about creative input on her albums.

The queen has risen higher than ever before. :rejoice

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Britney until Kevin Federline > Christina.

After that? :larry It's a toss-up between the two.

Beyonce won in the end, Jay-Z deterioration aside.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Backstreet Boys > N'sync > New Kids on the Block >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> new-wave :trash boybands
[close]

britney made me hit puberty, xtina is looking better these days tho  :idont
😈

Tasty

Backstreet Boys > N'sync > New Kids on the Block >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> new-wave :trash boybands

Can't believe I agree with this. :larry

JT post-N'Sync beats them all tho. He's also a decent actor and seems genuinely likable.

thisismyusername

NasJT lost won.

Fucked a whole bunch of wimmen in the 90-00's and then got Jessica Beal(?). Though let's be honest, JT is like the main draw of N'sync. You can't name most of the other members besides like Lance Bass and Lance Bass is only known as "that gay N'sync member" now a days.

Backstreet's still semi-relevant even if it's only with 40 year old white women (and me :stahp ) now. I still bop to Backstreet's Back and (Get yourself a) Bad Boy. :stahp

Also people throwing Mariah into the discussion, are you serious? She hasn't been relevant since like the mid-90's and I love Mariah's R&B songs. But it's true. :comeon

Tasty

Lol you're totally right about their names. In fact I don't even remember/know 100% of BB's members.

I listened to BB's newer material a few weeks ago and it ain't bad. :larry I'm really astonished they've stuck together so long, props to them for that.

And yeah, their 90s/early 00s was the best.

As Long as You Love Me :preach

I Want It That Way :jawalrus

Everybody :betty

studyguy

Literally every one mentioned here is still making more moves than Brandy these days.

Shit's hard to watch.
pause

Tasty

Who the fuck is "Brandy"?

thisismyusername

Who the fuck is "Brandy"?

:comeon

...I forget how young you are. :larry

FStop7

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=175442472&postcount=220

Get irate about an anonymous post on a forum, not about a Ninty employee getting fired for breaking their very well-known policies regarding communications and the media.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
I think Brandy is better known for the hit she did with her car than with her voice.

Himu

To be fair, Brandy is amazing, and NYC does that with anyone because NYC is a soulless cynical depressing  live to work sorta kinda asshole place. Tyrese did the same thing and got the same reaction despite being a very popular star right now. NYC doesn't give a fuck period.

Backstreet Boys sucked, New Kids on the Block sucked, Nsync sucked, JT is :zzz

Conparing the aforementioned to Boys II Men, Guy, Bell Biv Devoe, New Edition, Ready For The World;etc is like going from rainbow colored poop to sparkling 100 carat gold.
IYKYK

studyguy

Die a hero or live long enough to be known as the sister of that dude who fucked Kim Kardashian.
 :tocry
pause

FStop7

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=175438767&postcount=86

Bitch ass kid texting and driving crosses the yellow line, plows into a car driven by a 20 year old in the opposite lane, kills her.  It's cool though, "punishment" is too much for him.

Who the fuck are these people?

thisismyusername

Boyz II Men and New Edition are more R&B than Pop. :bolo

Himu

Brandy is still my hero. :brazilcry Her music helped me survive the demonic nature of church camp.
IYKYK

Himu

Boyz II Men and New Edition are more R&B than Pop. :bolo

All of those are rnb. I can't think of any actual good pop boy or girl band depending on your definition of pop. Spice Girls sucked too!
IYKYK

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
I'm with you for the most part Himu but Backstreet Boys had ballads man. They aged way better than those other white boy bands too imo. There's a station here that plays "classic" james from eras all the way up to like 2002? and hearing a Backstreet Boys ballad play after some 80s jam just...feels right.

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
Britney doesn't look her best now. Her best was pre-In The Zone, when she made my dick hard as diamonds.
reckt

Tasty

Britney doesn't look her best now. Her best was pre-In The Zone, when she made my dick hard as diamonds.

Yeah but you're a pedo sooooo

Himu

I'm with you for the most part Himu but Backstreet Boys had ballads man. They aged way better than those other white boy bands too imo. There's a station here that plays "classic" james from eras all the way up to like 2002? and hearing a Backstreet Boys ballad play after some 80s jam just...feels right.

Post them ballads. Love me some ballads.
IYKYK

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways

Yeah but you're a pedo sooooo

:comeon and you're a taco.

Her best was 2001 when she made the Slave 4 U video. Kiss me Andrex
reckt

studyguy

Feel like Brittany aged into looking like your average orange county soccer mom these days.

Doesn't do it for me.
pause

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩

Post them ballads. Love me some ballads.

bluemax

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=175439727&postcount=14

Get breast reduction to help your physical and emotional health, no longer allowed to be a role model for being comfortable in your own skin according to GAF.

:neogaf
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 05:40:10 PM by bluemax »
NO

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Clearly she shouldn't do anything to her body in order to improve her quality of life.

::)

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Clearly she shouldn't do anything to her body in order to improve her quality of life.

::)

"But what about my quality of life. This means I can't oogle at a 17yo girl's breasts anymore."

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=175455552&postcount=137

Is it really creepy if aoc is 16-17 in most states? Unless you arent from the us

:comeon

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
Ariel Winter :lawd
reckt

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Okay I can understand how pedos find young people attractive in that that part of their sexual chemistry is just born different.

But how do you fawn over teenage (or younger) girls with the personalities they have? Most people are kind of repulsive once you get to know them until they hit 25-30, and even then it's a crap shoot.

Fifstar

Thanks to this thread I'm now listening to Tweet  :-*
Gulp

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Okay I can understand how pedos find young people attractive in that that part of their sexual chemistry is just born different.

But how do you fawn over teenage (or younger) girls with the personalities they have? Most people are kind of repulsive once you get to know them until they hit 25-30, and even then it's a crap shoot.

When your own "personality" is more repulsive?

Himu

What kind of convos does a pedo have with someone they're attracted to anyways? "You like ice cream? *I* like ice cream too!"
IYKYK

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
I think you're spot on there actually. :goty

studyguy

What kind of convos does a pedo have with someone they're attracted to anyways? "You like ice cream? *I* like ice cream too!"

Man I hated middle school too when I went 30 years ago!
pause

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Mods please change my name to "seiyuu that leave you breathless." Thanks in advance.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Fun fact: when I was a baby I loved watching Breathless. The Richard Gere version.

FStop7

studyguy

Man... it's fucking hot as shit what the hell?
LA wasn't even this bad this morning.
pause

VomKriege

• Do the moron

"This love we have, it is a wonderful thing. You mustn't talk about it. Never. To anyone"

Also one page about the Queen of pop without the reigning title holder...  :beli
ὕβρις

Tasty

Also one page about the Queen of pop without the reigning title holder...  :beli

We already talked about Brit Brit tho :aah

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Britney's OK by me, she had a good run. Still a very long way to go before rzching the dry evil stepmother tho.
ὕβρις

Jansen

hey bork where are you to save me from all this popTARD feggitry

El Babua

Thread deserves to go out on this note tbh

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
grown men discussing princess pop :flabbynsick
duc

Tasty

grown men discussing princess pop :flabbynsick

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
All I've learned from these HUNDRED MILLION VIEWS Britney Spears videos is more confirmation that Iggy Azalea is probably a better actor than she is a singer/rapper. Also that video was a confusing combination of images and sounds. And not in a good Mr. Robot way. And the song wasn't very good, much like the other video.

Unlike this one:

CROSSROADS 2: CROSS HARDER
I love dreams.
And seashells.
[close]
[close]
[close]

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
I'd like to see Britney or Xtincta top this cameo of a true master in one of their videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyXNRrsk4A#t=3m50s

Video also has bonus for StealthFan: chesty Rebecca Black.
[close]

Video also has bonus for Andy: people playing a Wii.
[close]

thisismyusername

Those spoilers. :dead

headwalk

• brutal deluxe

headwalk

• brutal deluxe

headwalk

• brutal deluxe

headwalk

• brutal deluxe