Author Topic: Creepy Stalker Thread Of Creepy Stalker |OT| It's a Cultural Difference  (Read 78717 times)

Narolf

Re: Creepy Stalker post your shit here
« Reply #120 on: April 23, 2015, 11:52:50 AM »
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:26:08 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #121 on: April 23, 2015, 11:59:11 AM »
:Creepy Stalker
ど助平

Narolf

« Reply #122 on: April 23, 2015, 12:26:53 PM »
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:26:33 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #123 on: April 23, 2015, 12:28:02 PM »
In the post that got me banned on GAF, I said both my parents were "abusing" me. My mother doesn't abuse me: she is just a mother-hen (Oedipus Complex, etc), and there are plenty of those out there. My father is definitely toxic though, for my mother, (actual) sister and myself.

:holeup You wanna fuck your mother, breh?

2015, head is head
©@©™

Narolf

« Reply #124 on: April 23, 2015, 12:35:44 PM »
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:27:10 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #125 on: April 23, 2015, 01:58:24 PM »
All right then, real talk.

I am going to be completely transparent & honest about my infatuation since I am aware how weird I transpire at the moment. I will address yet another post I wish I replied to sooner in greater details.
Realtalk though, nahrolf: you can speak in Final Fantasy metaphors, no problem. You can post 100 gifs in one single post, no problem. But man, stop visiting that forum for your own sake, man. I mean you seem to have an archive of links and shit etc wake the fuck up, and leave Kagari alone; there are other women that share the same hobby as you do but if you stick to a unimportant niche-game forum instead you will never find your peace, stop being a chocobo and become a fucking bahamut
That is the thing about Paola. She was pretty much a five years older, if my maths are correct, Latina Kagari… which makes her ten years older than me. They shared several physical & personality traits as well: nose, haircut (fringe), wispy, motherly, etc. She doesn't wear glasses, though.

I didn't ask her out before we met, I just made an allusion at some point. She replied with an

"ok.
Rendez-vous at (…)"

(the formatting is important)

She was essentially implying "Dude, you are cute & all, but I am here for business". Her message went through for serious when we met. She showed up with an attractive man (Cor Leonis' doppelgänger), who was kind with me, like "Nice try, pal, but she is already taken. Thanks for the deal, though." I was focusing on him during the deal, I wasn't even paying attention to Paola. The very first & last glimpse I gave her was when she said "Floran?" behind my back to show she arrived.

I backed off as soon as she gave me the money; and by "back off", I really do mean back off.

Like, she handed me out the money and said.

"Well, thanks. Have a nice evening."

"You too."

Then I run away, a bit sad & ashamed.

Remember my very first post in here, with the screen-shot of the /r/Neo[Cigarettes]'s ban? Seeing how you guys were supporting me, especially Vularai, made me gain confidence. I fired up a new email, wherein I suggested I would offer her something as a compensation for something. I also told her more about Kagari in that email… before asking her out, full reverse-psychology, as if she would fall for that shit. It's that I wasn't sure the man who accompanied her was her husbando.

She never replied to that email.

I want you guys to know that was the first time I was asking out a woman.

More details in the full story… which might arrive sooner than latter seeing how nobody cares about the ARG, lmao.

I give this :Creepy Stalker :Creepy Stalker :Creepy Stalker :Creepy Stalker out of :Creepy Stalker :Creepy Stalker :Creepy Stalker :Creepy Stalker :Creepy Stalker .
ど助平

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #126 on: April 23, 2015, 02:04:11 PM »
i'm intrigued.
duc

« Reply #127 on: April 23, 2015, 03:46:00 PM »
Creepy Stalker, please explain this whole situation to me in simple English without Final Fantasy terms. How can I win 70$?

sarslip

« Reply #128 on: April 23, 2015, 04:09:17 PM »
i give it a out of

Nibel

« Reply #129 on: April 24, 2015, 01:53:38 AM »
What did you give her money for? I don't quite understand your relationship with Paola/Bahamut

From what I understand: you met, she brought some dude, you gave her money and walked away?
SWISH

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #130 on: April 24, 2015, 02:24:15 AM »
I inspired an artist. :o I'm like a totally unsexy muse. :-[ :-* :'(

suppadoopa

« Reply #131 on: April 24, 2015, 03:37:23 AM »
Creepy Stalker I promise you salvation and eternal life through the the guidance of Etro.

All you have to do is donate to the Suppa Salvation fund

If you donate $70 you'll have a night with one of the FF grills in the afterlife
-Rydia
-Yuffie
-Selphie
-Paine
-Maria
-Serah
-that rat girl from IX
-Rikku

For $100 donation you get to be Noctis for a day.

Narolf

« Reply #132 on: April 24, 2015, 10:52:11 AM »
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:27:42 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Narolf

« Reply #133 on: April 24, 2015, 12:44:15 PM »
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:27:59 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #134 on: April 24, 2015, 01:13:05 PM »
I can't fuckin wait

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #135 on: April 24, 2015, 01:34:31 PM »
Hope Estheim appearing as Bhunivelze's pawn: he moved the two threads about the ARG to the General Chat and made them invisible to the public. Edit: he deleted the LuminAdventures one since it involved female DFolks.

HYNE, when/if you read this, I can't reply to your massive wall of text at the moment because the public computer I am typing this from locks Twitter. Expect a more thorough reply from me on Sunday at last when I go back home. For now, I want you to know this: if I do not want the future of Dissidia to be on your forum either, it will not be on your forum either. I personally consider APZonerunner & Kagari to be the newfound leaders of the Dissidia's community, rather than Mass Zero, Spyder & Kraid. Choose your side, or stay free. I am the one "in charge".

I will address you guys' replies later. Rest assured none of you will suffer from this bullshit.

Who?  Who are you talking to, dude?  This is THE BORE, not Dissidia-whatever forum.
ど助平

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #136 on: April 25, 2015, 01:29:40 AM »
Did Tidus even have a mom? I really don't remember.
QED

suppadoopa

« Reply #137 on: April 25, 2015, 02:49:01 AM »
Did Tidus even have a mom? I really don't remember.
Yup - she strangely looked like Yuna.

You can see her in the game via one of the flashbacks scenes

Narolf

« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2015, 04:46:56 AM »
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:28:35 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2015, 10:33:32 AM »
How many boss fights did it take?
que

Narolf

« Reply #140 on: April 25, 2015, 11:25:35 AM »
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:29:59 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Cheddahz

« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2015, 02:33:40 PM »
blitzball is truly a mans sport

Narolf

« Reply #142 on: April 26, 2015, 10:34:06 AM »
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:28:55 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Narolf

« Reply #143 on: April 26, 2015, 01:55:44 PM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 07:46:26 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #144 on: April 26, 2015, 07:16:30 PM »
what other games do you play, rolfy?

Narolf

« Reply #145 on: April 26, 2015, 07:29:34 PM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 07:46:46 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Narolf

« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2015, 09:12:37 PM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 03:55:45 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2015, 12:29:59 AM »
puns on the names of tracks from final fantasy soundtracks?
I can't even.....

Yet I know that this thread is a place I'll return to someday.
que

Narolf

« Reply #148 on: April 27, 2015, 02:01:27 AM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 03:55:59 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #149 on: April 27, 2015, 09:22:08 AM »
ど助平

Narolf

« Reply #150 on: April 27, 2015, 09:39:13 AM »
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:30:36 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #151 on: April 27, 2015, 10:20:18 AM »
Not allow to have conversations with anyone except Boreans?
You'd better start believing in Hell Creepy Stalker, cause you're in it.
que

Narolf

« Reply #152 on: April 27, 2015, 10:24:18 AM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 03:56:22 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Jihl Nabayonetta
« Reply #153 on: April 27, 2015, 01:28:16 PM »
:D
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
A measure rather unnecessary I would say since, then again, I already made one wispy move before we met up and she was sympathetic at the rendezvous. Decided to do it anyway to remain professional. I also have her address and cellular phone number by the way. Do you want to sign-up for the contest? Here is your character's sheet.
  • Contest: +1 EP.
  • ARG: Strikes conversations with Yaag Rosch/GAFfer CorvoSol as Jihl Nabaat.
The reason I am dragging you guys into this is because I am not allowed to strike conversations with anyone but Boreans. That would be too easy otherwise.

I can't make this any clearer to you- NOBODY KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.   :lol

:dead
ど助平

Narolf

« Reply #154 on: April 27, 2015, 01:37:08 PM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 07:51:51 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #155 on: April 27, 2015, 02:33:29 PM »
But yeah, forget about the ARG and all this shit. It's cross-forums' drama bullshit, essentially.

Yes, that is the part I do get.  It's cross-forum drama bullshit...unrelated to this forum.  You keep making posts directed towards people who aren't here.   :lol :dizzy
ど助平

studyguy

« Reply #156 on: April 27, 2015, 03:28:30 PM »
I feel like this forum exists as a stopover for a forum post on its way to its intended destination. This thread is just a real long layover.
pause

Nibel

« Reply #157 on: April 27, 2015, 03:36:46 PM »
Then I am crazier than I thought! xP

But yeah, forget about the ARG and all this shit. It's cross-forums' drama bullshit, essentially. Just focus on the opening post of the first page and follow the instructions should you want to earn 70$. I will add another prize if the participants' cap is reached and the Secret ending triggered. All I need is five more participants.

That's the best articulated Creepy Stalker post in history
SWISH

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #158 on: April 27, 2015, 05:20:26 PM »
My inbox is suspiciously empty of crazy. Where's the nutty PMs, Creepy Stalker?

Narolf

« Reply #159 on: April 27, 2015, 05:38:13 PM »
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:21:02 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Narolf

High Voltage
« Reply #160 on: April 27, 2015, 06:28:52 PM »
I feel like this forum exists as a stopover for a forum post on its way to its intended destination. This thread is just a real long layover.
Exactly, and that's why Lightning Returns is the Final Fantasy this ARG is based on.

That being said, promoting cross-forums' drama remains, by and large, absolutely pathetic, ridiculous and I am completely aware of it. For the record, I was doing the same on GAF two years ago: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47409560&postcount=91

I will tell you guys about what is going on as succinctly as I can.

Originally I wanted to host the alternate reality game there: http://dissidia.community/

That would have allowed you guys not to put up with all this shit any longer and focus on the contest. However, the administrator of said forum cock-blocked me. He put the thread for the ARG I posted two pages ago in a private section of his forum (the Ark) only him, one of the three administrators of Dissidia Forums (Kraid) and me have access to. His reasoning was him essentially pulling the massive holier-then-thou card blablabla get over it blablabla drama is two years old now blablabla get therapy blablabla... which is somewhat understandable to some extent, but also questionable since the ARG would have sparkled some activity on his newfound & already-dead forum. Moving on.

One sane & oblivious person would react to that by telling me about "hey, why don't you talk to the DissidiaForums' administrators, try to get your ban lift there so that you can keep all this shit there!".

Here is the thing, though.

Mass Zero hasn't logged on for a year: http://dissidiaforums.com/member.php?1-Mass-Zero
Spyder hasn't logged on for almost two months: http://dissidiaforums.com/member.php?107-Spyder

I unfortunately do not have any actual proof about Spyder, but Mass Zero very clearly lurks his own forum as a guest. Evidence being, this tweet was most likely supposed to be private: https://twitter.com/RDF2050/status/567602994544652288

He does not log on any longer out of a massive insecurity. He has come to the realization no one but his arm-men like him: http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?14115-I-am-TKG-and-I-have-a-messege

The Dissidia Forums' staff is corrupted to no end. Their definition of a "reasonable discussion"? Agree with everything the administrators say, that's why I always make my "conversations" with them public. It's even truer in Kraid's case, he has an Asperger's Syndrome/is autistic, while the other two are depressed.

"+-=" is a reasonable discussion; it's love-making: Paola & myself had a reasonable discussion/business agreement at some point I will tell you guys about in due time...

"+++" or "--+" isn't reasonable discussion: it's called circle-jerking & masturbation. I have been witnessing their pattern for years and years that I now have no choice but to expose their bullshit on forums wherein freedom of speech actually exists.

They are a mafia of the Internet. They are all in it for the power, with the exception of, maybe, Dark-Lumina who, I concede, did a great job at organizing the Workshop. They all silently lurk (pleonasm) this thread as well, and that is why I cannot but expose their bullshit in here: this thread is but my very last tribune.

Cookies, you casting Blizzaga at the falling candlestick & backing off (the ARG) was expected, but allow me to address a few of the several points of yours that made me want to vomit until suffocation.

You know what the turning point was for me? I never cared about being insulted. I can deal with that. It was seeing a post somewhere else (I saw it because Terrina posted it in the staff room) where he ripped apart Gala, one of the several mods who didn't in any way oppose Creepy Stalker, for no other reasons than getting hired after he was banned and because she wanted to rejuvenate the EU scene (he thought we were trying to steal his thunder or something). He torched someone who had taken no part in the matter and didn't even have the decency to do it where any of us could defend her.

You guys are the ones banning me because you are scared of me and backing off once cornered by evidence... but I am the coward for risking my GAF account by promoting cross-forums' drama? I will pass on how Galadín started being hysterical when she saw me popping in the IRC during my first two-months ban in 2013 Why are you here Creepy Stalker?! I thought you never get on the IRC! o.O

Galadín, you are the epitome of what made me misogynist for years and years. Thank god they are not all like you. I would call you a faceless & hairy [British slur for vagina], but BackSlashBunny does not want me to: https://backslashbunny.wordpress.com/2015/04/14/abnormal/#comments

SougoXIII was on GAF too by the way, and pro-Galadín.

Here's the truth in this situation: none of the staff wanted anything bad to happen to Creepy Stalker.

Massive, disgusting and yet another holier then thou lie.

You acknowledged the existence of a vendetta when I made Kazuya: Fortunately, Mass doesn't have as much patience as the rest of us :P

http://dissidiaforums.com/converse.php?u=1696&u2=2188

I'd love to end this all with a civil private conversation, and most people here know I am fully happy to apologize for the things I've done wrong, whatever the hell they are. But it's never going to happen, not with Creepy Stalker in his current form.

I don't believe you.

I PM'd you last week to inform you about the ARG: your response was banning me on sight. You are scared of me, Cookies, and you start babbling only once I am banned.

That being said, I am willing to give you one very last chance to prove me wrong. Contact me on Facebook, I crave for counter-picking more of your disgusting "points". You will be the one striking the conversation because I am the one in charge. I went to a FF concert (www.wildfaery.com) the day before I got to see Paola and even met an employee of Square-Enix France: he knew Kagari and who I was.

Two more points to enlighten the mood somehow.

You have spent the last couple months ruining friendships, burning bridges and making enemies of those who wished to defend you. I may well be an idiot, and in the grand scheme of things I'm definitely no Feynman, but I at least have the sense to try and make friendships, not destroy them and when I feel that something needs to change I do it in a mature and respectful (not forgetting CLEAR) way, which you have shown from the start you cannot really do.

http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?11247-I-support-Creepy Stalker&p=424356&viewfull=1

I don't care about friendships... this is poorly worded.

I just value love and what it triggers in your brain a lot more than friendships. I also completely believe in Platonic love, especially in LDRs. No, that isn't a sign of frustration or avoidance... not necessarily, at least, but at this point, I highly doubt you are emotionally intelligent to understand where I am trying to get at. Please go back to Youpo/r/n and leave me alone in my fantasy.

I've been dealing with the fallout from his crap for like 3 years now though.

http://dissidiaforums.com/converse.php?u=2188&u2=4099

The real "fallout" is to have to put up with you guys' bullshit & total absence of self-awareness, whether it is due to a mental illness or not, one more time for this alternate reality game in order to salvage what is left of the community. This is a community I am fond of and I do not regret being part of. I just hate all Massfiosi with the exception of Dark-Lumina and a very few others I tend to cut some slack at times like Kuroraikiri. The """hype/discussion""" for DissidiArcade is absolutely nothing compared to what it was for DDFF, let alone DFF, no matter how bad the game objectively seems to be. Besides, the Skype's group/New Bodhum is much more active than the forum/Pulse itself, and people ought to know healthier FF forums exist.

The drama of 2013 constituted Kagari's Final Fantasy. She was the one who put the last dot to the fan-fiction/alternate reality game. I was not allowed to communicate with her ever again at that point.

The drama of 2015 with my return constitutes Paola's Final Fantasy. Our meeting was what motivated me to put this ARG into motion. It's funny how I play tough with you guys, but flushed in front of her, haha...

Worst is, you are right: dealing with you guys is so mind-numbing it's an actual "fallout" for me, indeed. That's why I have decided to merge the platonic romance with the epic one more time. The fantasy has never been closer to the reality, as I have also got to separate Stella from Luna after seeing recent pictures of my ex.

:)

Kuroraikiri, you declining Lumina/Forseti/Orion Nïght's invitation to the ARG made me sigh, but it didn't really surprise me considering your blind loyalty to Spyder. You are a s'Pyd, same as Sazh Katzroy being a l'Cie, and you wanted me to "leave" you & Dajh/RDF "alone".

I am keeping it tame with you since you do a great job running the Skype's group and I can appreciate that. I just want you to know the reason I decided to quit it is because I didn't want to destroy your new-found paradisaical shelter by dragging up the drama there. However, bear in mind that, as a s'Pyd/Massfioso, you remain my enemy; until you get delivered from your Focus, should it happen and I somehow doubt you ever will. You cling to your blue name, Kuroraikiri, and you absolutely love it. Seems as though it is one of your rare accomplishments in life, considering how often you are on DF nowadays. Note that I am on the Internet H24 too, but thank god my s'Pyd's brand is no longer burning my chest so that the Internet no longer feels like a chore or even duty.

Kraid: http://dissidiaforums.com/converse.php?u=11295&u2=58

Make the registration exactly à la GAF if you don't want me to come back: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=428780

I stopped at the queue for now because I didn't feel like to access the forum in its entirety. We will see what the future holds in store for us.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 07:29:56 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #161 on: April 27, 2015, 06:33:47 PM »
fuck those dissidia bitches, rolfy. they ain't got shit on you, doggy!

Narolf

« Reply #162 on: April 27, 2015, 06:39:52 PM »
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:41:58 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #163 on: April 27, 2015, 06:51:00 PM »
Hmm... well, I had plans on waiting for five more persons to join, but I can still PM you & Mogstache now if you wish.
Well I don't want to jump the line or anything. I'll wait.

Narolf

« Reply #164 on: April 27, 2015, 07:05:59 PM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 07:53:34 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

« Reply #165 on: April 27, 2015, 07:15:34 PM »
1/4 EP

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #166 on: April 27, 2015, 07:25:11 PM »
Hall of Fame this thread

Icon Creepy Stalker.

Narolf

« Reply #167 on: April 27, 2015, 07:30:47 PM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 07:54:24 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #168 on: April 27, 2015, 07:49:16 PM »
I keep thinking that at some point this thread will make sense....nope. Not yet.
que

« Reply #169 on: April 27, 2015, 08:46:05 PM »
What would I do in the ARG and not the contest? I don't have to join another forum do I?

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #170 on: April 27, 2015, 11:00:39 PM »
I've beaten all the FF games (including all 3 Lightning games) and have no clue whatsoever about what Creepy Stalker talks about.
^_^

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #171 on: April 27, 2015, 11:20:25 PM »
I keep thinking that at some point this thread will make sense....nope. Not yet.

At this point I wonder if the people he's talking about even know that this forum exists.  :lol
ど助平

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #172 on: April 27, 2015, 11:29:23 PM »
Frankly, I think there's a fair possibility that the people he's talking about don't exist. At all.
que

Purrp Skirrp

• Mr. Paté
« Reply #173 on: April 28, 2015, 01:42:45 AM »
You feelin alright, Creepy Stalker?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #174 on: April 28, 2015, 08:17:56 AM »
Frankly, I think there's a fair possibility that the people he's talking about don't exist. At all.

All part of the ARG.  :smug
ど助平

Narolf

« Reply #175 on: April 28, 2015, 03:23:44 PM »
I was working on a gigantic update, when I realized something that warrants its own post... excuse a possible double-posting then.

Paola knows I am creeping on her.

Figured that out because I joined one of the social networks she is on. After checking her page, I decided to make an account for the hell of it.

Terrible mistake: that social network is not Facebook. It has a feature similar to the square in the left-bottom of this page: http://dissidiaforums.com/member.php?676-Creepy Stalker

When you lurk someone's page... it tells you have lurked it through a notification. Three persons have lurked my page so far, and she was one of them.

Chances are, she may be reading us as we speak...

What remains certain is the following.
  • That happened after the mail I sent her she never replied to, wherein I asked her out full reverse-psychology while proposing her some sort of gift as a compensation for something. To this day, I have no idea what I was expecting by sending her that email... I just felt like I had to do it. All I remember is Vuralai's welcoming posts, his avatar might have helped in that regard. Perhaps I wanted her to confirm me the dude she was with was her husbando since I let her know I am strictly pro-monogamy. I don't know. I also concluded my email essentially saying "Don't worry, not answering is still a form of answering, lol."
    • You guys became completely safe the moment I posted that agreement for the contest on Twitter.
    • She is extremely doxable. I cannot explain why she puts so many personal pieces of informations on so many public outlets considering how pretty she is. Kagari was much harder in comparison.
      • She wants Bork to permanently ban should I give the slightest hint about these four pieces of information on a public medium: the four letters of her family name, her e-mail, her cellular phone number and her address. I had no intention on sharing the four last ones in private anyway.

I wasn't the one who stroke the conversation, either. I was waiting when I heard "Floran?" behind my back. Then I flip-flopped, took a glimpse at her since I was flushing already... before realizing she was accompanied by a sympathetic dude. The meeting was pretty much as long as the video.

That being said and done, I don't expect her to fill a harassment claim or anything, considering our exchange before the rendezvous and her attitude during the meeting. For the record, I let her know I got banned from GAF for creeping and I even made a move at some point after I got to see her picture: I let her know I would be in this for more than just selling my GTOs, such wall of text she replied to by...

ok.
      Rendez vous at [...].

"Worst" possible case scenario I expect is she mails me "Yeah... no. C&D."

I should stress the reason I am hosting this in here is because most of you guys are 30+ and happily married. I would never host something like that on Dissidia Forums. I am still allowing a large portion of my good ol' DFolks to join in, but that is only because I know those for years. I am banning all s'Pyds/Massfiosi with the exception of one (Khellendros) from the contest by the same line of thought I once said on GAF I never wanted Kagari to register on DF: I don't want them to get a hold of her IP address. I still plan to offer them a prize if they manage to trigger the Game Over in the New Game +.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 06:10:38 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #176 on: April 28, 2015, 03:37:38 PM »
:Creepy Stalker :Creepy Stalker
ど助平

Narolf

« Reply #177 on: April 28, 2015, 03:39:13 PM »
She never did tell me she wanted you to ban me. I am just making this very clear to prove you guys I am no bullshiter à la JamesFrom818.
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #178 on: April 29, 2015, 03:49:16 PM »
She never did tell me she wanted you to ban me.

No idea who "she" is.

I am just making this very clear to prove you guys I am no bullshiter à la JamesFrom818.

No idea who that is.

In short:

ど助平

Narolf

« Reply #179 on: April 29, 2015, 05:19:14 PM »
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 10:42:06 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)