Author Topic: Struggle Thread mk II - No one likes us, we don't care  (Read 534951 times)

bluemax

Re: Struggle Thread mk II - No one likes us, we don't care
« Reply #3180 on: August 14, 2017, 12:55:22 AM »
Thanks guys, I think having that extra time softened the blow a bit but there are still certainly moments where I can't believe he's really gone. There's certainly a void that won't be gone for awhile.
NO

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #3181 on: August 14, 2017, 07:22:30 PM »
It's almost impressive how little attractive someone becomes when you stop liking them. He keeps walking around naked... get that flaccid shit out of my face.

Live with your ex for 2 months after breaking up, brehs.

Tasty

« Reply #3182 on: August 15, 2017, 01:03:10 AM »
It's almost impressive how little attractive someone becomes when you stop liking them. He keeps walking around naked... get that flaccid shit out of my face.

Send pics, I'll appreciate them. :rejoice

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #3183 on: August 15, 2017, 01:11:58 AM »

Just post me in the nsfw thread so we can all enjoy. Paste mupepe’s face over his if you’re concerned about privacy.
serge

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #3184 on: August 15, 2017, 05:05:39 AM »
The pound is on a downward spiral against the euro. It's killing me :stahp

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #3185 on: August 15, 2017, 07:22:16 AM »

Just post me in the nsfw thread so we can all enjoy. Paste mupepe’s face over his if you’re concerned about privacy.
Yeah.  Then I can pretend that you and I were married :heartbeat

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #3186 on: August 15, 2017, 07:36:25 AM »

Believe me, you won't. lol :doge

archie4208

« Reply #3187 on: August 16, 2017, 02:25:00 PM »
I had to put down my dog today.  His kidneys were failing due to diabetes.  The vet said he lasted any longer than he had any right to, so he was a fighter.  He might have got on my nerves, but I still loved the little guy and will miss him dearly.

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #3188 on: August 16, 2017, 02:27:59 PM »
I had to put down my dog today.  His kidneys were failing due to diabetes.  The vet said he lasted any longer than he had any right to, so he was a fighter.  He might have got on my nerves, but I still loved the little guy and will miss him dearly.
:tocry
vin

bluemax

« Reply #3189 on: August 16, 2017, 10:23:18 PM »

Hang in there bro. I totally understand where you're at and there is no damn shame in crying about losing your dog.
NO

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #3190 on: August 16, 2017, 10:40:27 PM »
Rough week for bore dogs. Sorry guys
dur

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3191 on: August 16, 2017, 10:45:04 PM »
sorry dude

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #3192 on: August 17, 2017, 02:24:31 AM »
Oh fuck, you just reminded me that I'm gonna be treated again like the family's Geek Squad Hotline when I move back to my hometown.
Did you actually dodge this bullet just by being in th' Nihonz? I still get long-ass Skype calls where I'm asked to troubleshoot a computer that I can't even see. It's remarkable. If it worked for you, please be teaching me some of that scandinavian standoffishness so I can implement those protocols.

And something that has been weighing on me for a long time.  My grandpa had dementia - which is why he had low quality of life and my grandma was recently diagnosed with the same thing.  And multiple times when I have talked to her she has said that she'd rather take a bottle of pills than get to where he was - and I think she's serious - not like it will be soon but I think she would do that rather than go to a care home if it comes to that - and I don't know how to talk to her or the rest of the family about it.   
There are a number of studies on ultrasound being used to treat Alzheimers. Apparently it can obliterate the plaque buildup on synapses, not only improving new memory retention, but restoring memories which had previously thought lost.

Sorry to Archie and bluemax about your glorious and steadfast pooches. Losing a dog is supremely saddening. Don't feel bad about crying manly tears, and treat yourself to some be-nice-to-yourself time. Work through it! But remember that your dog wouldn't want you to be sad!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 07:20:40 PM by chronovore »

archie4208

« Reply #3193 on: August 17, 2017, 07:14:43 AM »
Thanks for the kind words.  It means a lot to me.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #3194 on: August 17, 2017, 08:01:23 AM »
Did you actually dodge this bullet just by being in th' Nihonz? I still get long-ass Skype calls where I'm asked to troubleshoot a computer that I can't even see. It's remarkable. If it worked for you teaching me some of that scandinavian standoffishness so I can implement those protocols.
Oh no, I had those Skype conversations a lot the first years after I moved, but the trick is to pretend you don't have time to Skype long. I guess having a baby helped, because they realized I wasn't able to do 1 hour long Skype conversations anymore. Sometimes I'd just say "That sounds like a problem I won't be able to fix from here.. you should get someone local to look at it." I know my dad knows I'm full of shit when I'm saying it though (he thinks I'm a computer wizard since I can always fix his problems (because they're so minor)). :lol

Now they mostly wait until I'm there in person to ask. It seems like they've finally started feeling bad for asking me. Sometimes they admit they've had the problem for months but "didn't wanna bother me" about it. For instance my sister upgraded their internet to fiber, and she lived 3-4 months bottlenecked because she was waiting for me to get there so I could install their new router/equipment. :lol

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #3195 on: August 17, 2017, 07:42:01 PM »
Did you actually dodge this bullet just by being in th' Nihonz? I still get long-ass Skype calls where I'm asked to troubleshoot a computer that I can't even see. It's remarkable. If it worked for you teaching me some of that scandinavian standoffishness so I can implement those protocols.
Oh no, I had those Skype conversations a lot the first years after I moved, but the trick is to pretend you don't have time to Skype long. I guess having a baby helped, because they realized I wasn't able to do 1 hour long Skype conversations anymore. Sometimes I'd just say "That sounds like a problem I won't be able to fix from here.. you should get someone local to look at it." I know my dad knows I'm full of shit when I'm saying it though (he thinks I'm a computer wizard since I can always fix his problems (because they're so minor)). :lol

Now they mostly wait until I'm there in person to ask. It seems like they've finally started feeling bad for asking me. Sometimes they admit they've had the problem for months but "didn't wanna bother me" about it. For instance my sister upgraded their internet to fiber, and she lived 3-4 months bottlenecked because she was waiting for me to get there so I could install their new router/equipment. :lol
:lol
So… the answer is for me to have another child?! I CAN'T WIN!

My last incidence of this was for my Mom, who had initiated an utterly debilitating self-kill by "not wanting to bother me." She decided she wanted to be able to do email when traveling, and planned to use the public computers in hotels or internet cafés to do so.*  She called her internet provider to ask how to do this, and they told her that all she needed to do was use the webmail login from any browser, by entering her email and password; when she told them she didn't know her password** they offered to change it for her on their server.  She accepted.

Of course, a person who can't remember their own password and can't figure out how to access the webmail page is ALSO unlikely to be aware that changing the password on the provider's end DOES NOT change the matching password on the local computer trying to access the provider's servers.***

It took two hours for me to fix, including 30-40 minutes of having her ISP on Google Hangouts international free phone call while she was on Facetime. I encouraged her to ask me for help before drastically changing any other settings in her computing environment.

* I have since warned her off from ever, ever doing this. Ever. 

** It's written down for her on a piece of paper which is taped to her wall at her home. Yes, I know this is very bad security. It just seemed like the only way she'd ever remember her password, except that she didn't.

*** And, of course, my mom trying to describe what she'd done without having any of the technical terms to describe not just what she'd done, but even what she's looking at onscreen: menu bar vs. Dock, browser window vs. Finder window, etc.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3196 on: August 18, 2017, 10:09:52 AM »
and my diet has also taken a nosedive, eating hamburgers and candy everyday, usually i got away with it without serious health consequences but recently i started getting blood in my stool

im dying brehs :goty
Hemorrhoids aren't fatal, bratan.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #3197 on: August 18, 2017, 10:22:57 AM »
:beli edited

anyways maybe one reason why things arent going so well is because ive decided to try taking anti-depressants

ive never tried them because ive felt they "didn't work" but now i feel miserable that ive never tried them before... what if they do work? i will have basically wasted my life
You really shouldn't think of it that way. Just be glad you got it sorted out, and look forward instead of behind you!

Too bad these meds take some time to work properly, and sometimes make you feel icky.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3198 on: August 18, 2017, 10:28:34 AM »
And in the meantime: more fiber.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3199 on: August 18, 2017, 10:49:04 AM »
so i've been dealing with depression basically my entire life the last few weeks have been pretty bad

the depression is worse than usual but my memory also seems to be failing me which is the scary part because this hasn't happened in the past

my recent trips to the supermarket trying to do shopping without a list usually works out okay but lately i've felt like i had fucking alzheimer wandering around in the aisles feeling like i don't know anything

feels bad man

and my diet has also taken a nosedive, eating hamburgers and candy everyday, usually i got away with it without serious health consequences but recently i started getting blood in my stool

it feels like im dying brehs :goty

shitty blood is where i draw the line so i'll try to eat healthier but when you're really depressed it's hard as hell to care about your own wellbeing somehow

quitting candy is also hard because sugar highs are the only way for me to feel anything

This sucks dude.  I go through depressive swings about 2-3 times a year where they last for a month or two - in one right now.  And everytime I feel like I get my shit together and stuff is going good, it always turns back around, and I got to craw out of the hole again.  Depression is god awful.  And its like I know if I just start working out again, eating right, clear up the house, and getting a bit of work done I'll feel better but then never do it. 

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3200 on: August 18, 2017, 11:43:29 AM »
Ya
©@©™

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #3201 on: August 18, 2017, 02:07:09 PM »
Chrono, I asked my mom to tell me and my brother what her password is in order to avoid such situations. It's the only one she uses for everything and there's always at least one person available to help so it simplifies "remote tech support".

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #3202 on: August 18, 2017, 03:04:23 PM »
just want everything now but its always email this, meetings next week that, lets catch up on this, walk through that why can't everything burn down right now

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #3203 on: August 18, 2017, 09:36:45 PM »
quitting candy is also hard because sugar highs are the only way for me to feel anything

Ween yourself off sugar, or even try cold turkey. That shit is going to fuck your moods up more than any other food-related thing you've got going. I was running lower sugar for awhile, then ate "normal" USA food for a bit, and I felt like a fucking trainwreck.

Chrono, I asked my mom to tell me and my brother what her password is in order to avoid such situations. It's the only one she uses for everything and there's always at least one person available to help so it simplifies "remote tech support".
Thanks, Brawndo! I actually know her password because I set it up for her, and left it for her in an obvious place, visible when she sits at the computer. I do not know why she thought she didn't know the password. She has it, right there. She's not just uninterested in knowing the details, she's mildly technophobic.

The reason I had her ISP on one line and her on the other was so I could coherently ask them to change it back to what it was before, and so they could have their customer (Mom) confirm with them.

What I want to set up is a means for me to remote login to her computer so I can drive her Mac from my laptop, anywhere.

Freyj

« Reply #3204 on: August 19, 2017, 11:49:59 AM »
My career has migrated from relatively successful and happy to borderline train wreck over the last 9 months. I left a job after about 4 years in June (long story, abusive small business + mid life crisis of owner = nightmare) and started a new gig in an open office where the people were nice but the tech (Developer) was completely misrepresented to me. Long story short, undiagnosed anxiety issues exploded from both the open office, long commute and feeling lost career wise and I made some hasty decisions to accept another position that I started this week. It's far too early to really judge this one, but the anxiety issues are still very much present for reasons I can't rightfully explain.

I've started taking LexaPro for anxiety, but haven't felt the light switch effect of it yet. I've always been Type A, high strung and off and on depressed, but never to the point of physical symptoms showing up like this.

Complicating matters I received a message from a former coworker and friend that his full remote gig had finally gotten rid of another dev that was a ticking time bomb of asshole and drama and he had put in a good word about me as this guy's replacement. While the idea of leaving so many jobs in such a short time span makes me feel like a complete failure (my dev resume prior to this was essentially 3 4 year stints), one of my major struggles in life thus far has been making the right decisions for myself (and my SO by proxy) and I'm about 99.9% sure this particular opportunity is what I was looking for 9 months ago when my last long term gig started falling apart.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #3205 on: August 19, 2017, 01:03:54 PM »
If a future employer asks you why you hopped around a bit you can always say that you were getting a better idea of what was & wasn't an ideal working environment for yourself and how you're much more productive/efficient because of that knowledge.

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #3206 on: August 19, 2017, 02:24:01 PM »
Yep I just left out the work I quit, after a few months... and it worked out pretty well. Do it!

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #3207 on: August 20, 2017, 05:37:24 PM »
My god I lost ANOTHER cousin this weekend. That's two in about a year. Found dead in the bathroom when his wife came home.

My mom said his mom said he "probably either had a heart attack or took one too many pills."

Holy shit.   :-\

My family is a wreck, apparently. I guess I know why my parents were so strict when I was a kid. They wanted me to get out of Dodge.
rub

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3208 on: August 20, 2017, 05:39:24 PM »
Sorry dude

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #3209 on: August 21, 2017, 09:42:37 PM »
Sorry, Zomgee.

I hope you're not inferring that you're a wreck because your family is a wreck. People can come out great despite messed up families. Hang in there!

:hanginthere_catposter.gif

Bebpo

« Reply #3210 on: August 21, 2017, 11:20:45 PM »
Sorry zomgee, were you close?

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #3211 on: August 23, 2017, 09:23:35 AM »
Sorry, Zomgee.  :'(
©ZH

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #3212 on: August 23, 2017, 11:07:09 PM »
Sorry zomgee, were you close?

Thanks everyone. As a kid I tended to think everyone was close with their cousins, it's just how it was. Of course you grow up and leave and those people stay behind or drift away. That was him. It's just the focus on death I suppose. There but for the grace of something, I guess.
rub

Bebpo

« Reply #3213 on: August 24, 2017, 12:19:21 PM »
So it looks like I'm anemic because of a lack of iron intake? This is kinda weird but makes sense in retrospect. I always thought Anemia was something only people with body image issues or models/actors/actresses dealt with trying to stay skinny. But like my multi-vitamin I take doesn't have any iron (didn't realize that), I only eat 2 meals a day, sometimes only 1 meal a day because I'm just not that hungry or busy. I eat very small portions and whenever I go to a restaurant with someone it's a little awkward especially with women because I eat half as much as they do because I get full pretty quick. One thing I love about when I'm in Japan is the portion sizes are perfect for my hunger level. Also because of my Crohn's Disease I have trouble absorbing minerals (which is why I take a multi-vitamin + a B-complex vitamin). So I'm probably getting almost no iron in my life for months at a time.

This came up on my most recent blood test where my red blood cells were too low (they've always been on the very low end). This also sorta explains why I'm not a morning person at all and have no energy, feel dizzy, etc...until I eat and sometimes get really weak light-headed and tired and need to lay down for an hour and rest. Maybe even why I sleep for like 8:30-9 hours naturally.

But this is a good thing to know. Gonna start taking an iron vitamin daily and might end up with way more energy and get more life back vs sleeping/laying down? Thinking about it, this actually came up a few years ago where one of my doctors noted my iron/red blood was low and told me to start increasing my iron and I did for a little while but at some point I stopped and totally forgot about it. If the iron supplement helps I'll remember this time to keep taking it longterm with my other stuff.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #3214 on: August 24, 2017, 12:42:31 PM »
Time to get your cast iron pan game on

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #3215 on: August 24, 2017, 02:20:46 PM »
Multivitamins (or anything really) high in calcium can mess with iron absorption.  So can lots of caffeine rich drinks like coffee and tea so keep that in mind.

Bebpo

« Reply #3216 on: August 24, 2017, 03:06:05 PM »
Multivitamins (or anything really) high in calcium can mess with iron absorption.  So can lots of caffeine rich drinks like coffee and tea so keep that in mind.

That's a good point. I drink a ton of caffeine because I love coffee and drink coke between coffees. I also take calcium pills because some of meds leech calcium and my bones are kinda thin because I don't get enough calcium. So yeah, I'm pretty much getting jack shit iron, which is...not great! Getting on Iron supplements should help a lot.

Bebpo

« Reply #3217 on: August 24, 2017, 04:28:24 PM »
If anything I'm slightly overweight! Which is why I don't think of myself as anemic. But then even if I don't eat much food most of what I eat is pretty high calorie which keeps the weight on.

But yeah I'm ok in other stuff because of vitamins.

When I say I don't eat a lot, it's not like I'm starving myself. It's more that for example at Mcdonald's I can get a 99cent tiny burger, a small fries and a small coke and be totally satisfied for a lunch. But like most people get one or two quarter pounds and medium fries and medium coke. So I eat about half calories of what I think your average American eats. If I get a sub sandwich from most places I'll eat half and take half home. For a steak I can't eat anything larger than 6oz and I'm perfectly satisfied with a 3oz with some mushrooms/onions and a salad.

Also in Bore measurements, my go to meal at Taco Bell is 2 double decker tacos and a small soda that's perfectly filling for a meal for me.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 05:00:38 PM by Bebpo »

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #3218 on: August 24, 2017, 06:53:44 PM »
Most people are low on iron, usually weight doesn't matter. But it doesn't sound like you're eating enough, your body probably needs more food than you're giving it. Maybe try some iron supplements if you don't have a big enough appetite.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #3219 on: August 24, 2017, 07:09:17 PM »
Become a vampire and drink the blood from someone with a lot of iron in their blood. Voila. Chicks also seem to dig vampires.   

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #3220 on: August 24, 2017, 07:15:06 PM »
I would also cut out any soda if you can.

That shit is poison.

*sips monster energy drink*

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #3221 on: August 24, 2017, 07:20:59 PM »
Become a vampire and drink the blood from someone with a lot of iron in their blood. Voila. Chicks also seem to dig vampires.

Bebpo

« Reply #3222 on: August 24, 2017, 09:42:48 PM »
Most people are low on iron, usually weight doesn't matter. But it doesn't sound like you're eating enough, your body probably needs more food than you're giving it. Maybe try some iron supplements if you don't have a big enough appetite.

Idk, I eat like the Japanese-size portion diet and probably around 1000-2000 calories/day. I'm actually more of a small meals throughout the day kind of eater. Like I'll have coffee and yogurt and some bread in the morning, a light lunch, some fruit and maybe more coffee in the afternoon, a light dinner and some veggie juice or granola bar/nuts or some other snack in the evening.

I've always just felt a bit awkward in American restaurants because they give you so.much.food. I'm definitely a huge fan of sharing plates and letting everyone else eat most of it ;)

Well, the last time I did this there was some drama after, so nah.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm big on the neck sucking/hickies, but sometimes the next day it can create post-date drama when they have to wear scarves everywhere in the middle of the summer ;_;
[close]

I would also cut out any soda if you can.

That shit is poison.

*sips monster energy drink*

I know, and thanks for the push. Coke is my vice. I've gone completely off soda in the past for like 6 months, and go cold turkey for weeks/months every so often, but I always end up back on Coke with my lunch. I'm a big sugar fan and with coke I get that sweet sugar kick + caffeine energy so it's the perfect pick me up drink and goes well with food. If a place has good non-soda options like good sweet teas or something (like I said I need my sugar) I'll go for that, but usually it's just soda or water and when I'm eating healthy I'll go water but it just sucks with food.

I do drink like 20+ cups of water throughout the day and love water and try to stick to just one soda a day at lunch, but yeah I know soda is terrible for you and maybe one day I'll get the motivation to finally kick it for good and just down sugar packets or something instead :P I literally get low blood sugar really pissy moods if I don't get my sugar, it's my one true addiction.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #3223 on: August 24, 2017, 09:48:05 PM »
Just pull a PD for all your iron blood needs.

:yeshrug

Bebpo

« Reply #3224 on: August 24, 2017, 10:21:12 PM »

:kobeyuck

I'll stick to iron supplements and eating more spinach :)

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #3225 on: August 25, 2017, 04:01:56 PM »
Waiting for the hurricane to hit Texas and decided to have some cookies and milk.  My wife won't let me drink straight from the milk jug, but she is at work so I thought "What the hell!  Bachelor style!" and took a big swig out of it.  I should have smelled it first.  It was chunky and smelled like death.  I will never get that taste out of my mouth and I will probably never drink straight from the jug again.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3226 on: August 25, 2017, 04:14:21 PM »
LOL

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3227 on: August 25, 2017, 04:52:44 PM »
Rotten milk is the absolute worst, man, I feel you.
dog

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #3228 on: August 25, 2017, 05:07:43 PM »
My milk expired yesterday, literally shaking

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #3229 on: August 25, 2017, 06:04:55 PM »
Stay safe!

skullstorm

« Reply #3230 on: August 25, 2017, 06:06:41 PM »
I hate the taste of milk, I'll have it with cereal but I'll never ever drink it again. I've hated it since I was a kid but my mom made me drink it every day  :-X :'(

I do drink buttermilk pretty regularly, at least that shit doesn't even pretend to be tasty.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #3231 on: August 25, 2017, 06:10:31 PM »
Milk tastes pretty different depending on where you live. I hate Japanese milk but really love Norwegian milk.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #3232 on: August 25, 2017, 06:14:48 PM »
 :ohhh

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3233 on: August 25, 2017, 06:47:57 PM »
Milk tastes pretty different depending on where you live. I hate Japanese milk but really love Norwegian milk.

Dairy racist

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #3234 on: August 25, 2017, 06:57:09 PM »

There's a flirtatious joke in here. But I'm a gentleman

Himu

« Reply #3235 on: August 26, 2017, 02:36:17 AM »
I'm depressed like a mother fucker. I'm still without Estrogen. I'm now on month three. I have been E-less since May. My appointment for the doctor to get a new RX is next month on the 27th so it'll have been four months since I had E. Without my hormones, I'm regressing physically. I'm growing my body hair back and I'm going crazy because body hair causes me intense dysphoria. Mentally, I'm not doing too well right now, not only because of physical crap. Without regular hormone use, my sexual arousal has reverted back to pre-hrt state. Essentially, I masturbate once a day minimum now. I can't stop thinking about sex and it's stressing me out. I can't control my body anymore and I feel like a slave to testosterone. I fucking hate testosterone. On homrones, I can go weeks if not months without thinking about sex but can easily flip the switch if I want to. Thank God. It's funny because some Christians tell me that I'm living a sinful life by being trans and having transitioned and being on hormones but the reality is that being off of hormones makes me sin far more. I'm jacking off sometimes two times a day. I'm trying to fuck people. Before, I could control myself and my sexual urges. Now I can't. It's terrible and sinful. I feel disgusting. Now I need to pluck chest hair out of my tits. Fuck testosterone. Please end it. I don't think I can last another month of this masculization. I was told I could take my T-blocker and I'd be safe from the effects and it'll help reverse it again, but it's not happening fast enough! I'm also scared that the damage has been done and now I'm forever masculinized. I will put a bullet through my brain if that happens.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3236 on: August 26, 2017, 06:18:08 PM »
Some people has suggested me a different anti-androgen. This one is apparently used on men who have prostate cancer. You take a very, very small dose. About a tenth of what a cancer patient would take. Its side effects aren't as wide spread spironolactone and apparently it nukes androgen like none other, besides getting an orchi. Im going to propose that my doc look into it when I go to my appointment next month. In the mean time, I'm going to order it online. It's got so many benefits over spiro.
IYKYK

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #3237 on: August 26, 2017, 07:30:35 PM »
You need a hug himu. :(

I'd be very, very careful about taking a medication like that. The people you talked to online may have different tolerances to it due to physiological differences and the prior state of their hormone levels. you've been off hormones for a few months so you need to consider that it could be a big shock to your system.

I'm no doctor or anything of course, I just want you to be as conservative as possible with it.

Himu

« Reply #3238 on: August 26, 2017, 07:57:47 PM »
No, I need a big cry. But I can't cry because testosterone.

I am angry literally all the time right now. I'm exhausted.

I am going to get the dose that is prescribed to trans women. 150 mg can result in heart failure. 100 mg is the average cancer patient dose. A trans woman should be taking 10-15 mg. Doesn't take much and the medicine is fast acting. It murders body hair so it will kill the body hair I've grown since. I'm researching it so I can order some since the medical establishment has utterly failed me. Time to take it into my own hands and dirty them up a little.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 08:04:10 PM by Queen of Ice »
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #3239 on: August 26, 2017, 09:49:41 PM »