Author Topic: Conspiracy theories  (Read 243883 times)

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
Re: Conspiracy theories
« Reply #1440 on: January 21, 2021, 09:06:31 AM »
Praying to every God there is that Dr Steve is back on info wars ONE LAST TIME today  :cenk
(ice)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #1441 on: January 21, 2021, 10:05:56 AM »
©@©™

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1443 on: January 21, 2021, 01:25:02 PM »
Praying to every God there is that Dr Steve is back on info wars ONE LAST TIME today  :cenk
"Thank you Alex, thank you for playing the part so we could unmask the radical right and the Qanon people"

"So you're saying this was a psyop all along? You're not angry you're not getting the job?"

"That's what I'm saying Alex. Look, I had to make that bet, we had to lure them out. We played you like a puppet, you are our little voodoo doll and we pinched your peepee"

"That is not creepy at all but what now. I spoke to Trump on the phone and he said that he needs some time to wind down, relax, play some golf and figure out his next move. So it's like we're entering a storm and we're rudderless"

"No it isn't Alex... now? Now the real fight begins. We have to fight fire with fire but to do that we had to find the traitors first and we did"

"Wow folks, there you have it. We'll be right back, remember male plus vitality is 50% off right now."
🤴

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #1444 on: January 21, 2021, 01:41:33 PM »
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1445 on: January 22, 2021, 11:20:56 AM »
(ice)

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1447 on: January 23, 2021, 01:47:44 AM »
Jones pulled "THIS IS MY LAST BROADCAST ! Tune in tomorrow. Also we need your support." twice in 3 months but it looks like that soon maybe true.
 :sicko
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1448 on: January 23, 2021, 03:58:03 AM »
:stahp
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1449 on: January 23, 2021, 04:41:12 AM »
Time to launch "IntelWars" or "TheStorm"  :thinking
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1450 on: January 23, 2021, 08:45:45 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 11:04:56 PM by filler »

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #1454 on: January 25, 2021, 09:50:53 AM »
https://twitter.com/911b0t/status/1352926530708656128

I hate when you don't start far enough over and end up having to squeeze the last few letters in.
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1455 on: January 25, 2021, 02:46:49 PM »
WW2 conspiracies 2021 style.

"I'm not gonna wear a helmet because you can't think if you wear them. You wear your helmet you sheep" :smug

"Thousands of people die every year from all sorts of causes. This war thing is just a conspiracy by the concrete companies to build more bunkers"  :patel

"Turn off the lights? I'm not turning off any lights. These bombing raids are fake. See, I can just turn on the light nothing happens, that is MY FREEDOM"  :usacry

"We need to burn down the radar arrays. The RAF says they protect us but instead they're cooking the cows"  :shaking

"Do you know any casualties, I mean, personally? I didn't hear about anyone dying in them. Stalingrad, London, Rotterdam, Warsaw you say? Well how can you tell it was actually the war that killed those people and not just the flu" :yeshrug

"The Manhattan Project? I don't trust it. It seems rushed. What would these scientists know? My cousin Eddie says we should just throw rocks and he's an expert."  :doggy
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #1456 on: January 26, 2021, 01:08:53 AM »
Unsure if Lin Wood is on drugs or doing amazing performance art.

“Nobody loses 0–60,” Wood said, “unless the deck is stacked!” Twitter had permanently banned Wood, as it had Trump, for inciting violence. Parler was shut down. Wood lost more than a million followers on the two platforms combined. He’d soon be removed from a case in Delaware, owing to “textbook frivolous litigation.” There was also the matter of the Capitol insurrection, which Wood’s words (“rhetorical hyperbole!”) had arguably helped provoke.

How did he know? “I apply critical thinking and the instincts God gave me,” he said, adding, “I’m not God!” Moments later, though, he did compare himself to King David. He continued, “I’m just a person who understands what’s going on and why.” He added a hedge: “If I am God, I’ve got one bad memory! I don’t remember creating myself, the clouds, the oceans, the stars. But do I try to live like God? This is the second harvest. God is getting ready to show he’s real again.”

As for his own future, Wood looked on the bright side. “I’ve always wanted to write,” he said. “But I’ve never had the time to do it.” Before hanging up, he added, “I’m afraid they’re going to put me in jail, but that’s where Paul wrote some of his greatest chapters of the Bible.”

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/02/01/a-trump-holdout-in-atlanta

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1457 on: January 26, 2021, 07:39:37 AM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1458 on: January 26, 2021, 10:17:36 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1459 on: January 27, 2021, 01:43:29 PM »
🤴

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #1460 on: January 27, 2021, 03:30:43 PM »
Bout time someone tried turning it off and turning it back on.
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1461 on: January 29, 2021, 03:36:25 AM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1462 on: January 29, 2021, 03:55:03 AM »
Alex Jones had a prominent Boogaloo Boy in interview... And it didn't go well... The end goal was trying to pin the Capitol riot on him and further the "They're a SPLC / FBI fake militia".

The Boogaloo fought back and called out Alex as a sellout ("You shout 1776 but it's really for the merch"). Alex tried to big man him  and started to say "If you're a real revolutionary, list some of your targets, who is the Ace of Spades of your deck of cards, Bill Gates ?" "That would be stupid for me to say something like that."
Alex tried to pin the Capitol blame on them and the Boogaloo straight called Alex a liar.

Boogaloo guy say "It's simply not true, there was no Antifa at the front of the Capitol riot, I've been around a lot of them. Try to find someone else to blame."

"You're actually cool with tyranny as long as it is the one you like, as long as it is Trump". Jones is down to calling him "George Washington 2.0" and "Lord Boogaloo" or other names.

"You're 100% Controlled Opposition Alex."
"I only take orders from God !"

:delicious
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 04:19:56 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1463 on: January 29, 2021, 04:04:55 AM »
Alex got so mad after the interview ended he said he was willing to have a boxing match with that Boogaloo guy (who is in his twenties). He then calmed down and rescinded it.
 :sicko :trumpcry
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1464 on: January 29, 2021, 04:15:22 AM »
Alex Jones had a prominent Boogaloo Boy in interview... And it didn't go well... The end goal was trying to pin the Capitol riot on him and further the "They're a SPLC / FBI fake militia".

The Boogaloo fought back and called out Alex as a sellout ("You shout 1776 but it's really for the merch"). Alex tried to big man him  and started to say "If you're a real revolutionary, list some of your targets, who is the Ace of Spades of your deck of cards, Bill Gates ?" "That would be stupid for me to say something like that."
Alex tried to pin the Capitol blame on them and the Boogaloo straight him called  Alex a liar.

Boogaloo guy say "It's simply not true, there was no Antifa at the front of the Capitol riot, I've been around a lot of them. Try to find someone else to blame."

"You're actually cool with tyranny as long as it is the one you like, as long as it is Trump". Jones is down to calling him "George Washington 2.0" and "Lord Boogaloo" or other names.

"You're 100% Controlled Opposition Alex."
"I only take orders from God !"

:delicious
It was pretty wild how Alex first claimed he organized the riot on behalf of Trump while at the same time claiming it was Antifa. :lol
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1465 on: January 29, 2021, 04:55:00 AM »
alex is trying to do some weird face turn :stahp

i think the globalists have gotten to him :titus
(ice)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1466 on: January 29, 2021, 11:39:30 PM »

jay Roberge
3 years ago
The purpose of the 12500 year old ruins at Gobekli Tepe were for a pre agricultural temple of DEATH.  Why do you think the stoneage people tried to bury it many many times and then about 10,000 years ago buried for good,,,,,IT WAS EVIL,
This looked like an empty location of uninhabited land for miles in all directions so why would they build it here???,,,,,TO HIDE the dirty deeds far from the sight of the good people of this time. But only beings capable of utilizing high technology to transport,carve and erect these massive stone structures in such a remote place could have been responsible because of the advanced methods needed to work these heavy and awkward stone materials with great care and accuracy.
        They say"it's a temple",,???,,,,,,What?,,,,,What's wrong with this picture???
 Gobekli Tepe was built  in the form of prison-like "pen enclosures" with no doors or windows found in any of the walls. There is no evidence of the thought of living or dinning quarters or any habitat support for the needs of visitors, worshippers or for that matter "The Workers"???,,,,no seating or viewing areas,,,,only the design of pure function. This place was definitely NOT built and settled by groups of thousands of hunter gatherer people to organise a "worship of the gods".,,,,But there is plenty of evidence this place was built for a pit of torture and human sacrifice TO THE GODS,,,,,,,,,by those very "fallen angel" Nephilim alien whatchers, the original ARCHONS of the Bible, the Book of Enoch, dead sea scrolls, Nag hamadi and Bruce Codecies and this very subject has been written about extensivelly by many comparative mythologists,Gnostic and Mystery School/Pagan rites investigators like  John Lash, Mircea Eliade, Graham Hancock, Michael Tsarion, GRS Mead, William Henry, Mark Passio, The Red Ice podcast, Gnostic Media and for the fiction lovers the Gnostic writer Philip K. Dicks' books on archon, alien human interferance and there are many more sources of info on this problem of Archontic intrusion and the human condition. 
            The cuelty of GTs' design is evil enough but then we find even more evidence of it's Archontic purpose as there are all the horrific carvings of preditors,  bugs, reptiles/snakes, headless human reliefs everywhere and the piles of bones found throughout  that really evoke an angry desire to reveal these Archons into the light and tell the true story of the evil purpose of this place.  So many bones were found that they initially thought it was some type of ancient burial mound,,,, But dead bodies don't require enclosures of high walled pens and giant headless pillars. All the enclosure pens contain 12 or more pillars covered in stylized vicious looking animals, carved and relief, looking downward as if to add a persuasive fright to the minds of the humans to keep them down in the pits,
             Then there are the little grey stone statues found within the site that have the same size, shape and look of the little grey aliens themselves,,,,BUT,,,,,they are deceptively kept in a seperate location at the local museum because it would be too obviouse a clue as to what was really going on if they left them standing at the site for all to see. ALL  these are TELL-TALE signs that these were all pens to keep live humans in, AND all these video guys seem to be helping to cover it up because once you've been there you get a creepy feeling that it's inherently evil as one investigatoractualy told me,,,,,SO,,,,,,unless you are one of the unfortunate people of whom, historically have had all the natural human intuitive ability bred out of "you and your particular bloodline" by the methodic erradication of the more spiritualy inclined (ie the historic inquisition clensing type burning and hanging of all the so called "heritic" pagan and wiccan practitioners) as part of this ever continuing archontic death/ enslavement and domination of the human race.  .
      So the story is out and it is compleately evident that this place was designed and built for human sacrifice and consumption by hungry starved and predatory animals as evidenced by the many carved depictions of such throughout the whole of the interior pens. And in each pen there are two giant  inner pillars (resembling crucifix crosses) that have carved likeness of  headless humans all over their surface,,,,,,,,,,,, most likely a representation of human decapitation???. So it's likely The multi tonn massive central pillars were used for racks where humans (maybe even "men and their women"?) were bound facing each other to witness the others sacraficial horror,,,,,ALL for the archontic exploitation of humanity by the extraction of blood, life, and the much valued and coveted, "human emotion of fear".
         Just as today, these Archons and their human proxies are still deceptively practicing this in a much much broader yet very covert way,,,,,,BUT,,,,,today they're using world wars and mass genocide, Here the tell-tale sign IS that the Archon proxies (international banksters) always finnance both sides of every major conflict ,,,, AND ,,, the covert use of false-flag, hegelian dialectic and divide and conquer scams are their "business as usual" activities.
   Wake-up people,,,,,,,,This is ALL strong evidence of ancient and continued archontic harvesting of the precious life, blood and energy from human victims for alien consumption,,our loved ones could be next,,,,  Hey they're just doing what we do to our farm animals,,,,Only we only harvest the flesh and do it humainly (try to)
So therefore , you could say, quite ironically- that the Human Sheeple were there at Gobekli Tepe to provide the ORIGINAL agricultural products of the stone age,,,,,TO their MASTERS,,the Archons,,,,,,,,,,lets stop them now!!!!!!.
shid, this is how we ended up where we are now. they shoulda never dug it up  :titus

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1467 on: January 30, 2021, 03:06:45 PM »
🤴

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1468 on: February 02, 2021, 03:26:04 AM »
Fantastic article on why QAnon has enrapt so many people, and how it works to further its own rabbit holes:
https://medium.com/curiouserinstitute/a-game-designers-analysis-of-qanon-580972548be5

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1469 on: February 02, 2021, 04:02:08 AM »
Alex Jones now admitted there was some Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and assorted were the tip of the spear in storming the Capitol, so he has to imply they were patsies that were set up.
 :esports
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1470 on: February 03, 2021, 02:36:33 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1471 on: February 03, 2021, 03:29:24 PM »

BIONIC

Margs

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #1474 on: February 04, 2021, 06:34:35 PM »
They got to her  :'(

Skullfuckers Anonymous

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1476 on: February 04, 2021, 10:10:39 PM »
Really didn't take that long  :heh
Alex probably needed some variety after getting handed so many Ls by Boogaloos.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1477 on: February 04, 2021, 11:10:36 PM »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1478 on: February 05, 2021, 12:51:37 AM »
Really didn't take that long  :heh
Alex probably needed some variety after getting handed so many Ls by Boogaloos.

Nevermind he had Jimmy Dore's Boogaloo again.  :pika
Also they're buddies with Steve again, somehow.
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1479 on: February 05, 2021, 01:02:13 AM »
 :lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1480 on: February 05, 2021, 07:31:19 PM »
https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1357431458156208133

secretly executing [...] in front of the White House

:titus
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1481 on: February 08, 2021, 11:32:05 PM »

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1482 on: February 09, 2021, 05:10:34 AM »
(ice)

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #1483 on: February 09, 2021, 11:22:28 AM »
Remember the story about Jesus's parents: Mary and Alas?
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1484 on: February 09, 2021, 05:13:59 PM »

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1486 on: February 10, 2021, 11:26:25 AM »
https://banned.video/watch?id=60233b8552582f2e0b83328d

Fentanyl is back :rejoice :rejoice :rejoice

Boost your natural defenses with our premium quality vitamin D3 nutritional supplement Winter Sun Plus!

(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1487 on: February 10, 2021, 11:32:22 AM »

5auGi obliterated by a Patriot :dead :american
(ice)

BIONIC

« Reply #1488 on: February 10, 2021, 02:04:33 PM »
TVC (PBUH) would’ve enjoyed wearing soiled face diapers  :goty
Margs

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1489 on: February 10, 2021, 02:05:44 PM »
Crap to 5auGi!
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1490 on: February 10, 2021, 02:11:16 PM »
i watched last weeks interview with dr steve earlier and alex said that the southern poverty law centre were behind the oklahoma bombing :titus
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1491 on: February 10, 2021, 03:12:04 PM »
even dr steve dismissed it as folly :heh
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1493 on: February 11, 2021, 07:51:16 AM »
SPLC had, IIRC, a source/whistleblower/informant in some militia compound linked to McVeigh. Jones stretched this to FALSE FLAG.
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1494 on: February 12, 2021, 12:09:49 AM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 03:52:44 AM by filler »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1496 on: February 12, 2021, 04:21:59 AM »
"Wait Xord this Trump guy you told us about is no longer leader"

"Sorry Blarz I thought he still was I don't know who that old man is"

"Fuck this, we're going home"
🤴

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1497 on: February 12, 2021, 05:17:30 AM »
The Oahu UFO sightings were pretty widespread. It says some thing about how crazy things are that it didn’t get more coverage.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1499 on: February 12, 2021, 03:05:01 PM »
#FREECHAPMAN :phil
(ice)