Author Topic: There's something I need to get off my chest  (Read 23191 times)

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Re: There's something I need to get off my chest
« Reply #180 on: June 15, 2015, 04:43:15 PM »
back when I was young and cute I admit to a few instances of leading gay dudes on a bit for the ego validation. I am a horrible person  :-X

tho when I told one boi I was straight (which I finally felt obligated to do as he had started stroking my thigh) he told me "but ... that makes you like the only straight person I can stand" which was kind of sweet

I can attest that you had a vibe. Like when we hung out at the wine place, you began coming across as this fluid, bi-curious, math-genius, tortured, Cobain look-alike. Made me go :uguu

what was my vibe. I MUST KNOW.

Closeted youth pastor.

Tasty

« Reply #181 on: June 15, 2015, 05:01:34 PM »
back when I was young and cute I admit to a few instances of leading gay dudes on a bit for the ego validation. I am a horrible person  :-X

tho when I told one boi I was straight (which I finally felt obligated to do as he had started stroking my thigh) he told me "but ... that makes you like the only straight person I can stand" which was kind of sweet

I can attest that you had a vibe. Like when we hung out at the wine place, you began coming across as this fluid, bi-curious, math-genius, tortured, Cobain look-alike. Made me go :uguu

oops ... i did it again

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #182 on: June 15, 2015, 05:17:53 PM »

oops ... i did it again

(Image removed from quote.)

in the course of researching that post i discovered that the original typography/orthography for that album included an exclamation point, and i went through several design iterations that explored the possibilities and pros/cons of various approaches to incorporating an exclamation point into my own execution. in the end, i was guided by dieter rams' 10th principle of design to omit the exclamation point

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 05:36:45 PM by recursivelyenumerable »
QED

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #183 on: June 15, 2015, 06:35:39 PM »
op, don't give up. i'm not trying to make you feel better about yourself, but the truth is: it is really easy to get laid online. i have used it to satisfy my thirst for milfs. they are amazing.

make an okcupid account.

just be honest and open about it, you'd be surprised how many of them respond positively to that. hell, you saying that you're a virgin would probably make it easier because i'm sure there are many women out there who would love to take someone's virginity.

hell, i had sex with a first-timer through okcupid (she was older than me, too: 30).

seriously. try okcupid. write these women an honest message. compliment them on their looks. tell them you're a virgin and that you would like to lose your virginity. tell them something about yourself (your job/what you study/whatevs).

may allah help you.

I dunno. Being upfront with them on your virginity seems like it's a little desperate. If you were upfront on wanting sex, I could see them being taken to that. But I'm not straight, so what the hell do I know? :yeshrug

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #184 on: June 15, 2015, 08:33:48 PM »

what was my vibe. I MUST KNOW.

Closeted youth pastor.

:letsfukk
duc

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #185 on: June 15, 2015, 08:57:51 PM »
Got an update on the rental house. Allegedly it'll be ready to move into by the end of this month.

Oh god, I hope so. My deflowering depends upon it. :stahp

op, don't give up. i'm not trying to make you feel better about yourself, but the truth is: it is really easy to get laid online. i have used it to satisfy my thirst for milfs. they are amazing.

make an okcupid account.

just be honest and open about it, you'd be surprised how many of them respond positively to that. hell, you saying that you're a virgin would probably make it easier because i'm sure there are many women out there who would love to take someone's virginity.

hell, i had sex with a first-timer through okcupid (she was older than me, too: 30).

seriously. try okcupid. write these women an honest message. compliment them on their looks. tell them you're a virgin and that you would like to lose your virginity. tell them something about yourself (your job/what you study/whatevs).

may allah help you.
OKC might as well be a job search site.

You're not going to get many job prospects with zero experience.   :yeshrug

I mean, sure there are women out there who wouldn't mind fucking a virgin guy but they seem to be few and far between.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #186 on: June 15, 2015, 09:00:19 PM »

Not that there isn't women who want to deflower virgin men but they seem to be few and far between.

:comeon Like I said: If you're upfront on wanting sex, don't mention the virginity: It makes you seem desperate. If you say "yo, you wanna have sex?" Then they'll more than likely say "yes."

recursivelyenumerable

« Reply #187 on: June 15, 2015, 09:36:45 PM »
Got an update on the rental house. Allegedly it'll be ready to move into by the end of this month.

Oh god, I hope so. My deflowering depends upon it. :stahp

make an okcupid account.

may allah help you.

You should do like politicians and present yourself as a "Washington outsider"
QED

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #188 on: June 16, 2015, 03:33:04 AM »
It is like a job search in that you don't talk shit about your old boss and you might exaggerate a bit about your knowledge. I was wondering what your level of experience was at for that reason. I would lie about kissing (meaning I did lie about that at first) just since it coulr be sad otherwise the first time as far as hesitation but as far as other  things, they'll be happy to show you how they want it if they like you. Their main concern will be that you're a sane person which goes into what I'm saying about honesty about virginal proclivities. I'm definitely generalizing a bit but it is my experience that most girls on dating sites are just looking for sexually exclusive dick.

I've seen your pics and know that your dick will be happy (no homo) but it's important to follow what your heart wants as far as not being stuck in a bad relationship. Very drunk here but most of these thoughts were formulated earlier.

nudemacusers

« Reply #189 on: June 16, 2015, 10:18:19 PM »
How to get laid, based on my own experiences:

1. Go to a bar

2. Within 10 minutes someone will buy you a drink

3. Later in the night, fuck that person

I should write a book or something.

wait are we not supposed to do this? cuz i do it all the time.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

recursivelyenumerable

« Reply #190 on: June 17, 2015, 05:56:13 AM »
it is kind of shitty behavior if you think about it.

but if you're cool with behaving kind of shittily, it's cool.

i can never really decide whether i am or not.
QED

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #191 on: June 17, 2015, 06:50:20 AM »
it's okay, some of us are married with kids and we are now "late-in-life virgins" : the senility coupled with the lack of bone steeping means we may as well be virgers.
I like to think of it as "Born-Again Virger."
:fbm
[close]

New Born Virgers is more apt

:fbm
[close]

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #192 on: June 17, 2015, 11:04:15 PM »
It's your birthday today.  Did you lose your v-card courtesy of backpage?
🍆🍆

Rahxephon91

« Reply #193 on: June 18, 2015, 02:01:08 AM »
If you did, I hope you get ridiculed for it.