13 (13.8%)
No that would be unpatriotic
1 (1.1%)
Thanks, Comradebama
18 (19.1%)
Why are these still on state property
25 (26.6%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: Should libruls be allowed to take dern my cunfedrit flag?  (Read 27689 times)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Re: Should libruls be allowed to take dern my cunfedrit flag?
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2015, 09:33:18 AM »
Bend over backwards to defend the Confederate flag while simultaneously trashing Muslims for not "standing up to" Islamic terrorists.
dog

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2015, 09:40:48 AM »
The cunfederates didn't want to be Americans. Therefore, the flag is anti American.
©ZH

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2015, 09:43:49 AM »
THEY'VE GONE TOO FAR: http://www.vulture.com/2015/06/dukes-hazzard-confederate-flag-warner-bros-stop-licensing.html
The studio behind The Dukes of Hazzard has become the latest corporate giant to get out of the confederate flag business. Vulture has learned exclusively that Warner Bros.’ consumer licensing division — which for decades has licensed images of the Duke brothers’ iconic General Lee car for use on everything from T-shirts and model cars to lunch boxes and kids’ underwear — has opted to stop sanctioning the manufacturing of any products featuring the stars and bars. "Warner Bros. Consumer Products has one licensee producing die-cast replicas and vehicle model kits featuring the General Lee with the confederate flag on its roof — as it was seen in the TV series,” a spokesman for the company said via email. “We have elected to cease the licensing of these product categories."

Translation: While you’ll still be able to buy a T-shirt featuring the General Lee — minus any visible sign of the flag — you won’t be able to buy any new toy cars or model kits with the car, period. The decision will only impact one company, Round 2, an Indiana-based model company that features a flagless General Lee on the home page of its website, touting it as “Television’s Most Famous Car.”

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2015, 09:48:28 AM »
THEY'VE GONE TOO FAR: http://www.vulture.com/2015/06/dukes-hazzard-confederate-flag-warner-bros-stop-licensing.html
The studio behind The Dukes of Hazzard has become the latest corporate giant to get out of the confederate flag business. Vulture has learned exclusively that Warner Bros.’ consumer licensing division — which for decades has licensed images of the Duke brothers’ iconic General Lee car for use on everything from T-shirts and model cars to lunch boxes and kids’ underwear — has opted to stop sanctioning the manufacturing of any products featuring the stars and bars. "Warner Bros. Consumer Products has one licensee producing die-cast replicas and vehicle model kits featuring the General Lee with the confederate flag on its roof — as it was seen in the TV series,” a spokesman for the company said via email. “We have elected to cease the licensing of these product categories."

Translation: While you’ll still be able to buy a T-shirt featuring the General Lee — minus any visible sign of the flag — you won’t be able to buy any new toy cars or model kits with the car, period. The decision will only impact one company, Round 2, an Indiana-based model company that features a flagless General Lee on the home page of its website, touting it as “Television’s Most Famous Car.”

dog

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2015, 09:49:11 AM »
Now they just need to rename it the 'General Grant', because fuck traitors. 

benjipwns

« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2015, 10:18:00 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/23/take-down-the-fascist-anti-christian-gay-pride-flag/
Under the banner of what is dishonestly called a gay pride or gay “rights” flag, hate, fascism, and intolerance has festered for years, specifically against Christians and conservatives.  Under the auspices of a “rights and equality” symbol, Leftists have been on a rampage to take way the rights of others through bullying, lies, and online terrorism.

The list of misdeeds and victims resulting from an increasingly emboldened Big Gay Hate Machine continues to grow.

Under this banner of hate, people are outed against their will,  terrorized out of business merely for being Christian, bullied and harassed for thoughtcrimes; moreover, “hate crimes” are being manufactured to keep us divided, Christians are refused service, death threats are hurled, and Christianity is regularly smeared as hate speech.

If individuals wish to fly this symbol of hate, oppression and bigotry on their own property, that is their choice in a free country. It is unconscionable, however, that this symbol of intolerance is allowed to fly above government-owned buildings.

The symbol of bigots who seek to strip others of their First Amendment right to practice their religion has no place on government grounds.

P.S. I’m also in favor of removing the Rebel Flag from the grounds of the South Carolina Capitol. Equivalence is not the issue here. Hate and intolerance is.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2015, 10:24:10 AM »
©ZH

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2015, 10:43:41 AM »
Big Gay Hate Machine sounds like a punk band. 

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2015, 11:00:24 AM »

Or the successor to the sybian.
YMMV

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2015, 12:08:11 PM »
I hereby propose we rename Andy to Big Gay Love Machine
que

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2015, 12:28:09 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/23/take-down-the-fascist-anti-christian-gay-pride-flag/
Under the banner of what is dishonestly called a gay pride or gay “rights” flag, hate, fascism, and intolerance has festered for years, specifically against Christians and conservatives.  Under the auspices of a “rights and equality” symbol, Leftists have been on a rampage to take way the rights of others through bullying, lies, and online terrorism.

The list of misdeeds and victims resulting from an increasingly emboldened Big Gay Hate Machine continues to grow.

Under this banner of hate, people are outed against their will,  terrorized out of business merely for being Christian, bullied and harassed for thoughtcrimes; moreover, “hate crimes” are being manufactured to keep us divided, Christians are refused service, death threats are hurled, and Christianity is regularly smeared as hate speech.

If individuals wish to fly this symbol of hate, oppression and bigotry on their own property, that is their choice in a free country. It is unconscionable, however, that this symbol of intolerance is allowed to fly above government-owned buildings.

The symbol of bigots who seek to strip others of their First Amendment right to practice their religion has no place on government grounds.

P.S. I’m also in favor of removing the Rebel Flag from the grounds of the South Carolina Capitol. Equivalence is not the issue here. Hate and intolerance is.

BTW you're missing out if you aren't following this dude on twitter.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2015, 01:37:24 PM »
Greatest edit to an article of 2015. Perhaps of all time.
The Confederate army fought for an odious cause, yet it wasn’t an army of extermination like the Nazis, to which it is now being compared.

Confederate soldiers were Americans, and slavery was an American sin. This is something that Lincoln, a fierce opponent of slavery on principle, was always very clear about. He always said that Southerners were acting just as we would if we were in their circumstances.

Further to that point: The fact is that if anyone banging on about the Confederacy at the moment on Twitter were born in the 1840s in the South, outside of a few select areas, they, too, would have fought for the Confederacy. (UPDATE: It should go without saying that this isn’t true of blacks.) That should lend a measure of modesty to this debate.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/420205/yet-more-confederate-battle-flag-rich-lowry?target=author&tid=900170

:dead

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2015, 01:40:30 PM »
I know their are bigger issues that need to be addressed and all this stuff about the Confederate flag is really little more than a distraction from those issues, but watching conservatives lurch and stumble their way through this morass is spectacular.

:neogaf

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/06/24/charleston-church-shooting-state-rep-chumley-griffin-sot-ac.cnn

:crazy
dog

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2015, 06:47:12 PM »
He’s a Millennial, i.e. very non-racial according to all data. He didn’t grow up in a white-supremacist family. So he’s a product of culture, a culture Liberals own. From the moment he hit school, in his generation, boys are bad. White boys are worse.

While he played with all kids of all colors and got along, when the time for playing ended, and it was time to get his “higher education,” he hit the wall of Affirmative Action.

Then, when it’s time to get a job, he gets more Affirmative Action.

Saida Grundy made it all too clear that the institution that Liberalism built, “Lower Ed” has no place for white males (or white people) so much so that wackademics prefer to be Indians (case in point Elizabeth Fraudzilla Warren), or blacks (case in point Rachel “HBCU Hates Me” Dolezal).

At some point, Roof had to medicate to deal with his Liberal-created psychosis, and policies of the Left won’t let him be called “insane” and put away from the public. So he FED his psychosis with a healthy dose of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric Gardner, and others, until he snapped.

But as they say in prison, “Didn’t do it!” It was the CONFEDERATE FLAGS FAULT!

Liberals caused him to be racist!
dog

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2015, 07:41:52 PM »
'He’s a Millennial, i.e. very non-racial according to all data.'  this is not how logic works.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2015, 07:57:21 PM »
That entire thing is barely coherent.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2015, 08:00:20 PM »
WaPo is such a rag I honestly thought that was their own writing on first read.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2015, 08:09:30 PM »

"Some people say..."
©@©™

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2015, 08:37:57 PM »
i could see a great "axe cop" style cartoon getting made from that email.
QED

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2015, 11:22:58 PM »

I would have sworn it was Richard Cohen.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2015, 12:08:36 AM »
Pretty soon the only place you will be able to buy a Confederate flag will be the black market.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2015, 12:12:08 AM »
why isn't there a white market

Mandark

• Icon

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2015, 12:47:25 AM »
I think the flag should be banned from government buildings.

As for private dwellings, I've heard it said that it's nice when someone gives you a heads-up, right off the bat, that they're a fucking racist moron.

Well, there was Pretty Hate Machine... but I'm guessing thatsthejoke.gif Sometimes you young'ns seem so young I don't know if you're into classical.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2015, 01:10:03 AM »
it was me, the gay agenda all along

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2015, 01:14:32 AM »

I would have sworn it was Richard Cohen.

Possibly the reanimated corpse of David Broder.
yar

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2015, 06:56:55 AM »
Can there please be an AiA and Drinky feud please? That would give me so much life, I wanna see you boys roll around :drool

I can't really see him from here though

:money
YMMV

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2015, 12:24:26 PM »
“This is the beginning of communism,” said Robert Lampley, who was standing in the blazing sun in front of the South Carolina State House shortly after the legislature voted overwhelmingly to debate the current placement of the Confederate battle flag. “The South is the last bastion of liberty and independence. I know we’re going to lose eventually.”

“Our people are dying off,” he went on, before encouraging a white reporter to “keep reproducing.”

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2015, 12:24:41 PM »
“I Believe the South Was Right, and I Don’t Believe in Slavery — Then or Now”

Isn't that like saying "I believe Hitler was right, but I don't believe in mass extermination of Jews - Then Or Now"  :lol

Kara

« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2015, 12:33:29 PM »
Well meaning people can disagree on the necessity of extermination camps, but everyone agrees that the autobahn was a visionary achievement.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2015, 12:36:40 PM »
Plus invading France is always cool in my books, but I'm an old Empire kind of man.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2015, 01:15:45 PM »
“You’re asking me to agree that my great-grandparent and great-great-grandparents were monsters,” said Greg Stewart, a member of the Sons of Confederate Veterans and the executive director of Beauvoir, the last home of Jefferson Davis.

Not monsters, just bigoted, slave-owning traitors.
dog

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2015, 01:46:13 PM »
“I Believe the South Was Right, and I Don’t Believe in Slavery — Then or Now”

Isn't that like saying "I believe Hitler was right, but I don't believe in mass extermination of Jews - Then Or Now"  :lol

Most of them were just good men, fighting honorably for their country. #NotAllNazis
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2015, 01:49:15 PM »
http://toucharcade.com/2015/06/25/apple-removes-confederate-flag/
It's looking like Apple has pulled everything from the App Store that features a Confederate flag, regardless of context. The reasoning Apple is sending developers is "...because it includes images of the confederate flag used in offensive and mean-spirited ways." We just spoke with Andrew from HexWar Games, who have released many historical strategy games. He insists, "We're in no way sympathetic to the use of the flag in an offensive way, we used it purely because historically that was the flag that was used at the time."
:usacry

benjipwns

« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2015, 01:50:56 PM »
Exclusive: Pat Boone challenges Obama to recognize source of ongoing violence
Somebody has to say this … so I’ll say it.

Mr. President! For God’s sake, and America’s sake, quit so often calling crimes that involve a black person “racist”! As the president who came to office, a black man promising to bring people together, a man ideally suited for that job since you were born both black and white, you had a God-given chance to actually proclaim and demonstrate that racial divides and prejudice had greatly diminished and that our society was truly becoming colorblind.

Instead, both at home and, even more sadly, abroad, you have continued to bring up and confess America’s past record of racial prejudice and indicate we “still have issues to resolve” pertaining to race – as if your very presence as twice-elected president of the United States doesn’t proclaim loud and clear that we as a people have largely, though not completely, put to rest any image of America as an ongoing “racist” nation. We are not!

Now we come to the horrific scene in Charleston, South Carolina, in which a satanically inspired young white kid mercilessly kills a number of fine black Christians in a Wednesday night prayer service, in church!

And yes, I said, “inspired by Satan”! Though this had a racist element, to be sure, it was more than that and of far greater significance to America than that. This boy wasn’t just a sadist, or even criminally insane – he was carefully prepared and led by the Devil himself to kill as many Christians as he could. The fact that they were black was an excuse more than a reason.

Let me prove it to you. And let me persuade you to substitute another, more valid word for “racist.”

The word evil.

You’ve professed to be a Christian, right? You’re surely familiar, then, with the Lord’s Prayer. Remember these words from Jesus’ lips, “Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil“?

Why would He include those words in such a short, fundamental, all-inclusive prayer for the ages? Because He knew better than anybody that evil exists. Evil is just as real, as present, as all pervasive in this world as God Himself. In fact, the Gospels record that everywhere Jesus went, from the beginning of His earthly ministry to His crucifixion, He was constantly confronted by demons, and He always cast them out of the people they occupied and controlled, setting them free!

In Luke 8, there is mention of “some women he had healed and from whom he had cast out evil spirits, and Mary Magdalene from whom He had cast out seven demons.” And in Matthew 12:24, Satan is revealed as “the prince of demons.”

When Jesus was baptized in the Jordan River, and the Dove of the Holy Spirit identified Him as the promised Messiah, still dripping wet, He was led by the Spirit to be tempted by the Devil, face to face!

The war was on.

What war, you ask? You think Iran, or Syria, or Russia, or China, even ISIS, which is beheading Christians, even little children in front of their parents, are our greatest enemy? “Racism“?

Hear God’s Word you claim to believe:

“Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God..that you may be able to withstand in the evil day; and having done all, to stand.” [Ephesians 6, emphasis added]

Mr. President, look in the eyes of these sad, forlorn, lost evildoers – the Roof kid, the Colorado theater killer, the young New Englander who mowed down little children at school, the Columbine duo, the maniac who shot up the Jewish day-care center and then killed a Hispanic postman “just because he was there,” the increasing mall and workplace insane murderers, even the thousands of children hypnotized by vile and violent video “games” – look deeply into their inner beings (not their skin color or professed motives), and you’ll encounter demons from hell, minions of Satan himself, coming diabolically against anything that God loves.

God loves America, Mr. President. But during your watch, His name is being erased from public life, forbidden in schools, ignored and repudiated in much public policy and laughed at in popular entertainment. You declared, “Whatever America once was, she is no longer a Christian nation.”

Simple, stupid “racism” is not our problem, Mr. President. It is declaring that we are no longer a nation “under God.” And as our society increasingly moves away from God’s protective, loving hand, we can expect more and more horrific demonic evil.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2015, 01:52:25 PM »

Brehvolution

« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2015, 02:13:24 PM »
Exclusive: Pat Boone challenges Obama to recognize source of ongoing violence
Somebody has to say this … so I’ll say it.

Mr. President! For God’s sake, and America’s sake, quit so often calling crimes that involve a black person “racist”! As the president who came to office, a black man promising to bring people together, a man ideally suited for that job since you were born both black and white, you had a God-given chance to actually proclaim and demonstrate that racial divides and prejudice had greatly diminished and that our society was truly becoming colorblind.

Instead, both at home and, even more sadly, abroad, you have continued to bring up and confess America’s past record of racial prejudice and indicate we “still have issues to resolve” pertaining to race – as if your very presence as twice-elected president of the United States doesn’t proclaim loud and clear that we as a people have largely, though not completely, put to rest any image of America as an ongoing “racist” nation. We are not!

Now we come to the horrific scene in Charleston, South Carolina, in which a satanically inspired young white kid mercilessly kills a number of fine black Christians in a Wednesday night prayer service, in church!

And yes, I said, “inspired by Satan”! Though this had a racist element, to be sure, it was more than that and of far greater significance to America than that. This boy wasn’t just a sadist, or even criminally insane – he was carefully prepared and led by the Devil himself to kill as many Christians as he could. The fact that they were black was an excuse more than a reason.

Let me prove it to you. And let me persuade you to substitute another, more valid word for “racist.”

The word evil.

You’ve professed to be a Christian, right? You’re surely familiar, then, with the Lord’s Prayer. Remember these words from Jesus’ lips, “Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil“?

Why would He include those words in such a short, fundamental, all-inclusive prayer for the ages? Because He knew better than anybody that evil exists. Evil is just as real, as present, as all pervasive in this world as God Himself. In fact, the Gospels record that everywhere Jesus went, from the beginning of His earthly ministry to His crucifixion, He was constantly confronted by demons, and He always cast them out of the people they occupied and controlled, setting them free!

In Luke 8, there is mention of “some women he had healed and from whom he had cast out evil spirits, and Mary Magdalene from whom He had cast out seven demons.” And in Matthew 12:24, Satan is revealed as “the prince of demons.”

When Jesus was baptized in the Jordan River, and the Dove of the Holy Spirit identified Him as the promised Messiah, still dripping wet, He was led by the Spirit to be tempted by the Devil, face to face!

The war was on.

What war, you ask? You think Iran, or Syria, or Russia, or China, even ISIS, which is beheading Christians, even little children in front of their parents, are our greatest enemy? “Racism“?

Hear God’s Word you claim to believe:

“Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God..that you may be able to withstand in the evil day; and having done all, to stand.” [Ephesians 6, emphasis added]

Mr. President, look in the eyes of these sad, forlorn, lost evildoers – the Roof kid, the Colorado theater killer, the young New Englander who mowed down little children at school, the Columbine duo, the maniac who shot up the Jewish day-care center and then killed a Hispanic postman “just because he was there,” the increasing mall and workplace insane murderers, even the thousands of children hypnotized by vile and violent video “games” – look deeply into their inner beings (not their skin color or professed motives), and you’ll encounter demons from hell, minions of Satan himself, coming diabolically against anything that God loves.

God loves America, Mr. President. But during your watch, His name is being erased from public life, forbidden in schools, ignored and repudiated in much public policy and laughed at in popular entertainment. You declared, “Whatever America once was, she is no longer a Christian nation.”

Simple, stupid “racism” is not our problem, Mr. President. It is declaring that we are no longer a nation “under God.” And as our society increasingly moves away from God’s protective, loving hand, we can expect more and more horrific demonic evil.

"tl;dr"
      \
        \
          \
          :obama
©ZH

Brehvolution

« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2015, 02:17:22 PM »
I don't get the whole 'It's Obama fault that his blackness made the racists lose their shit'. 'He's dividing this country with his blackness'.

I don't have any other reaction except, 'do you know how stupid you sound?'
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 08:11:10 PM by Brehvolution »
©ZH

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2015, 02:34:19 PM »
Its an old argument.  You can't desegregate schools because people are not ready for it and if you do any violence caused by the change will be your fault.  Presidents always get blamed for shit like that, regardless of what they had to do with it and Obama gets a bit more because he (literally) looks biased towards the change. 

Kara

« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2015, 02:39:12 PM »
Plus invading France is always cool in my books, but I'm an old Empire kind of man.

Mods pls change Arvie's name to "OBE Trice" thanks in advance.

HyperZoneWasAwesome

• HastilyChosenUsername
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2015, 04:29:41 PM »
okay, so finally, finally, the confederate flag becomes officially offensive enough for state/corporate powers to do something about it.

Its so weird, that this shooting prompted quick and decisive action against a flag, but still can't move the needle on gun control even a little bit. Its such an insufficient half-measure and it yet again dodges the real issue of how to prevent this sort of the thing in the future.

flags = bad, lets get rid of em'.
guns = well, what ya gonna do?

« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2015, 05:42:22 PM »
http://molleindustria.org/booFlag/

Boo the confederate flag until it goes up in flames!

benjipwns

« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2015, 07:18:55 PM »
http://barbwire.com/2015/06/25/0900-rebel-flag-removal-okay-rainbow-flags-are-next/
As we near the celebration of the birth of America, let’s extend respect to all our citizens, including faithful Christians.

Recognizing that slavery is an inhumane act of discrimination, and that the confederate flag may serve as a painful symbol of that tragic era of American history, our leaders should also admit that the promotion of homosexuality is creating a major rift in the fabric of our nation.

We are seeing an unjustified war against the 51 million Americans who voted for man/woman marriage on state ballots. But the reality of marriage remains as elemental as the rising of the sun each day.

Same sex relationships will never be marriage, regardless of what any court decides. The identity and behavior of homosexuality can never be the basis of an authentic union between two people.

Still, a rebel flag flies on some government buildings and some of our embassies as a symbol of hatred. Sexual morality and authentic marriage are despised by those who wave the rainbow flag, which is even waved in front of schoolchildren as an illegitimate banner of “civil rights,” although it’s the opposite. It’s the logo of a war being waged against virtue, against the reality of male/female biology and against the witness of Jesus Christ.

It’s time to lower the rainbow flag everywhere. God created the rainbow as a sign of hope (Genesis 9:12-17). But homosexual political operatives have captured this symbol as an unauthorized expression of “pride.” Well, rainbows accompanying this depravity are as unfitting as the term “gay,” and it’s time for Christians to demand recognition of the offense involved and a permanent retraction.

Proud homosexuals don’t love God. They take pride in disobedience. Therefore, these rebels have no right to the rainbow, period.

So, let’s demand that no more rainbow flags fly above our federal agencies. No more hateful colors on our embassies, or on the Pentagon website. And it’s time for retailers with a conscience to stop selling rainbow- adorned “gay” merchandise and show respect and sensitivity to the outcry of concerned families and parents.

Walmart, for instance, sells a wide array of rainbow-decorated merchandise specifically supporting “gay” political interests. The retail giant even sells books for children that feature themes of homosexual indoctrination. The corporation has become a big supporter of the “LGBT” agenda and is even a “platinum sponsor” of the New York City homosexual pride parade.

Walmart, Ebay, Amazon and others have decided to discontinue sales of confederate flag merchandise. Shouldn’t the same apply to rainbow-adorned “LGBT” items?

Our federal agencies don’t fly a confederate flag or the flag of any other country. Yet they hoist rainbow flags regularly under the Obama administration, especially during the “pride” month of June.

If the confederate flag truly causes pain to some black Americans, well, understood. Where’s the understanding for Christian Americans who are victims of the newly empowered bigotry of “gay” activists? The lost jobs, the closed businesses, the ruined reputations, the children corrupted?
:dead :dead :dead

Kara

« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2015, 07:37:20 PM »
Proud homosexuals don’t love God. They take pride in disobedience. Therefore, these rebels have no right to the rainbow, period.

:lucas

Himu

« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2015, 08:03:36 PM »

Why does he say I lack critical thinking? Because I previously argued that the current marijuana prohibition had a giant racist and xenophobic propaganda tool leading to its creation. Why am I lacking critical thinking in that area? Because according to him, states in New England prohibited as far as the 1800's, thus making my point null apparently.

Conservatives :neogaf

Me for being stupid enough to argue against conservatives :neogaf
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 08:13:02 PM by Queen of Ice »
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2015, 08:15:45 PM »
There have never been any racists in northern states, the Civil War settled this fact.

And the 1st Commissioner of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics never said things like:
Colored students at the Univ. of Minn. partying with (white) female students, smoking [marijuana] and getting their sympathy with stories of racial persecution. Result: pregnancy
Two Negros took a girl fourteen years old and kept her for two days under the influence of hemp. Upon recovery she was found to be suffering from syphilis.
An entire family was murdered by a youthful addict in Florida. When officers arrived at the home, they found the youth staggering about in a human slaughterhouse. With an axe he had killed his father, mother, two brothers, and a sister. He seemed to be in a daze… He had no recollection of having committed the multiple crimes. The officers knew him ordinarily as a sane, rather quiet young man; now he was pitifully crazed. They sought the reason. The boy said that he had been in the habit of smoking something which youthful friends called 'muggles,' a childish name for marijuana.

Himu

« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2015, 08:17:32 PM »
I gave him actual quotes. Didn't mean shit. I can copy and paste the whole conversation. It's hilarious. Conservatives are hilarious. AIA lost.

:rofl
IYKYK

recursivelyenumerable

« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2015, 08:35:49 PM »
Wikipedia on the origins of the confederate flag

The first official national flag of the Confederacy, often called the "Stars and Bars", was flown from March 4, 1861 to May 1, 1863. It was designed by German/Prussian artist Nicola Marschall in Marion, Alabama and resembles the Flag of the Austrian Empire (later Austria-Hungary, now the Republic of Austria), with which Marschall would have been familiar.[11][12] The "Stars and Bars" flag was adopted March 4, 1861, in the first temporary national capital of Montgomery, Alabama, and raised over the dome of that first Confederate capitol. Marschall also designed the Confederate army uniform.[13]

One of the first acts of the Provisional Confederate Congress was to create the "Committee on the Flag and Seal", chaired by William Porcher Miles of South Carolina. The committee asked the public to submit thoughts and ideas on the topic and was, as historian John M. Coski puts it, "overwhelmed by requests not to abandon the 'old flag' of the United States." Miles had already designed a flag that would later become known as the Confederate "Battle Flag" (or the battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia, commanded by General Robert E. Lee), and he favored his flag over the "Stars and Bars" proposal. But given the popular support for a flag similar to the United States flag ("the Stars and Stripes" - originally established/designed June 1777 during the Revolutionary War), the "Stars and Bars" design was approved by the committee.[14] When war broke out, the "Stars and Bars" caused confusion on the battlefield at the Battle of First Bull Run/Battle of First Manassas (in northern Virginia) because of its similarity to the U.S. flag of the northern Union, which was still used by the United States Army (by now the Union Army), especially when it was hanging limp, down on the flagstaff. Also in the early years of the conflict, exacerbated by the fact that some Confederate units still wore dark blue coats or original state militia uniforms prior to the adoption of gray, butternut (tan or brown) uniforms with later generally anything else the lean units could scavenge as the war wore on.[15]

However, the flag received criticism on ideological grounds for its aesthetic resemblance to the U.S. flag, which many Confederates disliked, seeing it as symbolizing of abolitionism and emancipation, which the Confederacy was officially in opposition to. As early as April 1861, a month after the flag's adoption, some were already criticizing the flag, calling it a "servile imitation" and a "detested parody" of the U.S. flag.[16] In January 1862, George William Bagby, writing for the Southern Literary Messenger, wrote that many Confederates disliked the flag. "Every body wants a new Confederate flag," Bagby wrote, also stating that "The present one is universally hated. It resembles the Yankee flag and that is enough to make it unutterably detestable." The editor of the Charleston Mercury expressed a similar view, stating that "It seems to be generally agreed that the 'Stars and Bars' will never do for us. They resemble too closely the dishonored 'Flag of Yankee Doodle' … we imagine that the "Battle Flag" will become the Southern Flag by popular acclaim." In addition, William T. Thompson, the editor of the Savannah-based Daily Morning News also objected to the flag, stating in April 1863 that he was opposed to it "on account of its resemblance to that of the abolition despotism against which we are fighting."[1][2][3][4][5][6][7] In 1863, Thompson would go on to design the flag that would succeed the "Stars and Bars", the "Stainless Banner".[4][5][6][7]

this story is kind of hilarious to me - the Confederates sound like a bunch of gamergate-esque whiny forum commenters. also Austria-Hungary lol
QED

« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2015, 09:34:42 PM »

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2015, 09:46:34 PM »
Confederate American :dead

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2015, 09:52:20 PM »
>Muslems

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2015, 09:55:51 PM »
"muslem" stumped me. Is it supposed to be a pun of sorts, or is it just a misspelling for the fuck of it? In Norwegian racists call muslims musling (eng:Bivalvia), which doesn't make sense in any deep way but it's at least a word.

Kara

« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2015, 11:13:22 PM »
I just thought it was "Moslem" spelled by an illiterate person. :idont

Syph

« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2015, 11:13:34 PM »
"muslem" stumped me. Is it supposed to be a pun of sorts, or is it just a misspelling for the fuck of it? In Norwegian racists call muslims musling (eng:Bivalvia), which doesn't make sense in any deep way but it's at least a word.
all of the above probably
XO

recursivelyenumerable

« Reply #116 on: June 26, 2015, 12:44:20 AM »

It is a reference to the highly acclaimed science fiction author Stanislaw Lem, who himself adopted that nom de plume as an homage to the Lunar Excursion Module used in the Apollo missions.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 12:49:08 AM by recursivelyenumerable »
QED

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2015, 09:01:42 AM »
I can't verify that that's actually true, but I will choose to believe that it is.
dog

Sausage

« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2015, 12:53:11 PM »
moose limbs

« Reply #119 on: June 26, 2015, 06:53:36 PM »
Obama was amazing.