Author Topic: The Bore does what NeoGAF doesn't.  (Read 3263190 times)

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
Re: The Bore does what NeoGAF doesn't.
« Reply #27600 on: September 23, 2016, 01:02:18 PM »
Man the narrative that Luckey is a white supremacist is weird. It's entirely predicated on the belief that pepe is a white nationalist meme. I don't care for Luckey or his business practices, but jesus, this tearing down of someone over their personal/political beliefs is insane.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I support their right to vote for who they want. The regressive left is disgusting.

Everyone should have the freedom to vote and hold their political beliefs. I still watch NASCAR despite a lot of the top wigs and fanbase being pro-Trump (Why the fuck do I admit my L's to you fuckers to make a point?).

Funding a foundation that makes anti-Semite memes and propaganda while your billionaire boss is the most notable Jewish person in the tech sector, though :ufup

I'm trying to find anti-semetic memes made by that foundation. Am I missing something? Or is Pepe now anti-semetic by default.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #27601 on: September 23, 2016, 01:16:20 PM »
I changed my avatar icon to my devil trump painting. I wonder if people will take that as support for him.  :doge

(Image removed from quote.)

Yep. Already getting avatar quoted.  :lol

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #27602 on: September 23, 2016, 01:17:00 PM »
Anti-sementic memes? That's awful! I can't believe that. Where are they? I mean there's so many of them which one specifically? So horrible! Which website?
que

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #27603 on: September 23, 2016, 01:18:25 PM »
The regressive left is disgusting.

Case in point:

Stan for white supremacists because you're butthurt over your primary candidate losing six months ago brehs

ANYWAY:

Man the narrative that Luckey is a white supremacist is weird. It's entirely predicated on the belief that pepe is a white nationalist meme. I don't care for Luckey or his business practices, but jesus, this tearing down of someone over their personal/political beliefs is insane.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I support their right to vote for who they want. The regressive left is disgusting.

Everyone should have the freedom to vote and hold their political beliefs. I still watch NASCAR despite a lot of the top wigs and fanbase being pro-Trump (Why the fuck do I admit my L's to you fuckers to make a point?).

Funding a foundation that makes anti-Semite memes and propaganda while your billionaire boss is the most notable Jewish person in the tech sector, though :ufup

I'm trying to find anti-semetic memes made by that foundation. Am I missing something? Or is Pepe now anti-semetic by default.

The logic circuit went:

Pepe->4chan->/pol/ = Stormfront (true this is like the only board on 4chan that is outright and unironically racist) -> Pepe as a meme now means White Nationalists despite it's history on 4chan and other internet boards being WAYYYY before /pol/ co-opted it into the national debate.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #27604 on: September 23, 2016, 01:21:55 PM »
The game is now much more robust at recovering corrupted save files.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1283390
ὕβρις

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #27605 on: September 23, 2016, 01:22:37 PM »
Pepe->4chan->/pol/ = Stormfront (true this is like the only board on 4chan that is outright and unironically racist) -> Pepe as a meme now means White Nationalists despite it's history on 4chan and other internet boards being WAYYYY before /pol/ co-opted it into the national debate.
Wasn't that what the Clinton campaign claimed? It got laughed at here, but now you're telling me they were right after all? :doge

thisismyusername

« Reply #27606 on: September 23, 2016, 01:23:56 PM »
Wasn't that what the Clinton campaign claimed? It got laughed at here, but now you're telling me they were right after all? :doge

Yes, that's what Clinton claimed IIRC. But people laughed at it because /pol/ co-opting it is what the problem is. It was a "non-racist" meme wayyyyyyyy before this election and Clinton thinks (IIRC) it was a new thing because /pol/ twisted it.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #27607 on: September 23, 2016, 01:28:48 PM »

Yes, that's what Clinton claimed IIRC. But people laughed at it because /pol/ co-opting it is what the problem is. It was a "non-racist" meme wayyyyyyyy before this election and Clinton thinks (IIRC) it was a new thing because /pol/ twisted it.
I know about the history of Pepe*, but isn't pointing at its past history missing the point then?

*what I weird fucking thing to find yourself writing...

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #27608 on: September 23, 2016, 01:31:43 PM »
Those who cannot remember the memes are condemned to repost them.
rub

agrajag

« Reply #27609 on: September 23, 2016, 01:58:15 PM »

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #27610 on: September 23, 2016, 02:11:07 PM »
This thread has become 100% unreadable
püp

agrajag

« Reply #27611 on: September 23, 2016, 02:11:45 PM »
One thing we must note, friends is that Pepe was once a happy meme. He was a "feels good, man" meme. A meme that epitomized a "live and let live philosophy." But if we were to turn our gaze to the Google Image search results for Pepe, almost all of the images are that of the sad Pepe. Corrupted by Stormfront and /pol/ Pepe is now a tool of evil. A White Supremacist Pepe is a sad Pepe. We must take this lesson to heart, lest we lose another cartoon frog to the seductive calls of the alt-right.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #27612 on: September 23, 2016, 02:18:53 PM »
This thread has become 100% unreadable

püp

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #27613 on: September 23, 2016, 02:31:19 PM »
The POWER of GAF:

The PlayStation VR update for the PlayStation 4 version of Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune, which was previously planned for release on October 13, has been changed to a “pending” release date, Koei Tecmo announced.

Koei Tecmo will share a new release date as soon as a decision is made.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/09/dead-alive-xtreme-3-playstation-vr-update-delayed#YJVYMuf3l5m68HrK.99

First comment:
Really hope they´re not self-censoring anything because of Neogaf-SJWs being oversensitive babies once again ...
:esports

I know if I were looking for reasons to delay my software, made for Asia exclusively, I'd check NeoGAF first.
ど助平

stufte

« Reply #27614 on: September 23, 2016, 02:36:40 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=217874306&postcount=2687

Man, if that was an Anita Sarkeesian thread...

stufte

« Reply #27615 on: September 23, 2016, 02:49:11 PM »
Haha, well since Steve didn't get me perma'd when I asked to, I guess I had to work a bit at it.

You have been banned for the following reason:
Never mind, I see you're on perm warning. Toodles!

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #27616 on: September 23, 2016, 03:07:26 PM »

Yeah, it's really such a far stretch to assume someone who supports a dude who espouses racist, xenophobic, sexist bullshit 24/7 might harbor some of those same sentiments  ::)

gtfo with this gotta hear both sides bullshit

agrajag

« Reply #27617 on: September 23, 2016, 03:07:56 PM »
Haha, well since Steve didn't get me perma'd when I asked to, I guess I had to work a bit at it.

welcome to the club, it's highly inclusive!

stufte

« Reply #27618 on: September 23, 2016, 03:08:25 PM »

Yeah, it's really such a far stretch to assume someone who supports a dude who espouses racist, xenophobic, sexist bullshit 24/7 might harbor some of those same sentiments  ::)

:american

Nah I won't get the fuck out. Hearing both sides is what keeps me from being a complete asshole to people.

agrajag

« Reply #27619 on: September 23, 2016, 03:15:19 PM »

Nah I won't get the fuck out. Hearing both sides is what keeps me from being a complete asshole to people.

Eh, I know tons of people including family members that are voting for Trump, and I would hesitate to start calling them racist, and whatever. I'll leave such things for petulent teenagers at the Thanksgivng dinner table. Misguided, yes, ignorant, probably. Then again, they're not so invested that they start internet meme campaigns to support Trump..

stufte

« Reply #27620 on: September 23, 2016, 03:21:33 PM »

Eh, I know tons of people including family members that are voting for Trump, and I would hesitate to start calling them racist, and whatever. I'll leave such things for petulent teenagers at the Thanksgivng dinner table. Misguided, yes, ignorant, probably. Then again, they're not so invested that they start internet meme campaigns to support Trump..

I'm not discounting the idea that Luckey is a horrid racist, but I doubt it. My parents support Trump, my brother does too. They're not racists, or white supremacists or any other shitty buzz word regressives use to dismiss them. Are they misguided? Perhaps, but if they want to vote for a Republican that was democratically choosen to run, more power to them. Same goes for Luckey, though he has the young "shitposters gonna shitpost" thing going for him. I'm not keen on intentionally characterizing Trump supporters as racist or white supremacist just because Trump says dumb shit.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #27621 on: September 23, 2016, 03:24:55 PM »
Must be hard to type underneath that sheet.
que

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #27622 on: September 23, 2016, 03:26:58 PM »
stufte u might the double toodles today
rub

thisismyusername

« Reply #27623 on: September 23, 2016, 03:31:02 PM »

I know about the history of Pepe*, but isn't pointing at its past history missing the point then?

*what I weird fucking thing to find yourself writing...

No, because from the way Clinton said it she didn't understand the history. (Then again, given her IT people and the government in general...  :doge )  She was basically linking it to "all things wrong with Trump" instead of understanding it's "all things wrong with one troll on the internet (though Donald Trump could fall under that I guess)"

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #27624 on: September 23, 2016, 03:32:34 PM »
No one here is saying supporting Trump means you probably are a cross-burning, dyed in the wool neo-nazi, but you're endorsing a guy who's entire platform is built on racist rhetoric. It's not a huge stretch to imagine someone who supports dude might, just might, have a similarly fucked-up worldview.

agrajag

« Reply #27625 on: September 23, 2016, 03:34:23 PM »

I'm not discounting the idea that Luckey is a horrid racist, but I doubt it. My parents support Trump, my brother does too. They're not racists, or white supremacists or any other shitty buzz word regressives use to dismiss them. Are they misguided? Perhaps, but if they want to vote for a Republican that was democratically choosen to run, more power to them. Same goes for Luckey, though he has the young "shitposters gonna shitpost" thing going for him. I'm not keen on intentionally characterizing Trump supporters as racist or white supremacist just because Trump says dumb shit.

He seems to have a bit of the Martin Shkreli thing going for him.

stufte

« Reply #27626 on: September 23, 2016, 03:34:36 PM »

:drudge IS THIS A THREAT?!?  :drudge

agrajag

« Reply #27627 on: September 23, 2016, 03:36:08 PM »

BAN ZOMGEE FOR BACKSEAT MODDING!!!

spoiler (click to show/hide)
BAN ME FOR BACKSEAT MODDING A BACKSEAT MODDER
[close]

thisismyusername

« Reply #27628 on: September 23, 2016, 03:36:18 PM »

Didn't have to work that hard:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=217862603&postcount=2450

You know Y2Kev was insta-triggered by the Avatar and "protect"ing Palmer.

stufte

« Reply #27629 on: September 23, 2016, 03:37:38 PM »

BAN ZOMGEE FOR BACKSEAT MODDING!!!

spoiler (click to show/hide)
BAN ME FOR BACKSEAT MODDING A BACKSEAT MODDER
[close]

WOW.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #27630 on: September 23, 2016, 03:40:13 PM »
I don't know how much Hillary knows about Pepe culture (I'm an expert) but shame and more shame are huge parts of it.
©@©™

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #27631 on: September 23, 2016, 03:43:21 PM »
No one here is saying supporting Trump means you probably are a cross-burning, dyed in the wool neo-nazi, but you're endorsing a guy who's entire platform is built on racist rhetoric. It's not a huge stretch to imagine someone who supports dude might, just might, have a similarly fucked-up worldview.
They don't even have to be.

Disavowing the racism that's fallen out of the guy's mouth as "dumb shit" is onerous. The man may be a walking caricature, but he is hooking a lot of scum he may or may not cater to in the unlikely event that he's elected president (my optimism hasn't entirely atrophied). Cherry-picking the 'clean' parts in your mind doesn't mean that you will not have supported the enitire package. 

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #27632 on: September 23, 2016, 03:54:06 PM »
I initially started typing up something to that effect, but I couldn't figure out how to make the point as succinctly. You have to throw up some really big blinders to ignore the "dumb shit," and even then, you're still endorsing it.

stufte

« Reply #27633 on: September 23, 2016, 04:02:28 PM »

Disavowing the racism that's fallen out of the guy's mouth as "dumb shit" is onerous. The man may be a walking caricature, but he is hooking a lot of scum he may or may not cater to in the unlikely event that he's elected president (my optimism hasn't entirely atrophied). Cherry-picking the 'clean' parts in your mind doesn't mean that you will not have supported the enitire package.

That is the failure of our 2 party 2 candidate system. If I want to vote for a Democrat, one who I agree with 100%, there isn't an option for me. My only option is Hillary, who I don't like. Same goes for Republicans. If a republican wants a financial conservative or a constitutionalist candidate, they only have Trump.

agrajag

« Reply #27634 on: September 23, 2016, 04:04:53 PM »
With politics or life perspective, people often can have tunnel vision. That doesn't necessarily make them horrible people, even if they're unwittingly supporting awful policies that hurt other peole. And that doesn't mean lashing out at them and calling them racist assholes is the best approach and is going to help them change. Or help their children change. And yes, moderate Trump supporters absolutely can change their mind. There's a ton of them who are either mildly supporting Trump, or sitting on the sidelines, or "hearing both sides" simply because they don't like Hilary. Yes, it's dumb. But "let's call them names because they're all hopeless racists anyway" approach is so GAF.  :doge

Now, if you are a black man or woman in America and are being more directly impacted by all the stuff going on right now, the anger is understandable. But if you're just a suburban white guy that's all "omg prog left," throwing temper tantrums on someone else's behalf is not constructive or productive.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #27635 on: September 23, 2016, 04:05:03 PM »
I think it's pretty fair to say that at the very best, if you're still voting for trump at this point you're at best an asshole.
que

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #27636 on: September 23, 2016, 04:06:04 PM »
Just watched the video. That "gun" is not there. Check the source. Been hearing some of the images out there have had the gun Photoshop by jerks. It looks much to clear next to that blurr effect.

You don't fucking say. The thing that isn't blurred looks clear when compared to the thing next to it, which is blurred.

Fish<

stufte

« Reply #27637 on: September 23, 2016, 04:08:17 PM »
Oculus' Palmer Luckey funds white-supremacist/misogynistic/anti-lgbt harassment group

Dat thread title change...

agrajag

« Reply #27638 on: September 23, 2016, 04:12:54 PM »
With politics or life perspective, people often can have tunnel vision. That doesn't necessarily make them horrible people, even if they're unwittingly supporting awful policies that hurt other peole. And that doesn't mean lashing out at them and calling them racist assholes is the best approach and is going to help them change. Or help their children change. And yes, moderate Trump supporters absolutely can change their mind. There's a ton of them who are either mildly supporting Trump, or sitting on the sidelines, or "hearing both sides" simply because they don't like Hilary. Yes, it's dumb. But "let's call them names because they're all hopeless racists anyway" approach is so GAF.  :doge

Now, if you are a black man or woman in America and are being more directly impacted by all the stuff going on right now, the anger is understandable. But if you're just a suburban white guy that's all "omg prog left," throwing temper tantrums on someone else's behalf is not constructive or productive.

With all that said, Palmer Luckey sounds like a fucking asshat and I have no sympathy for him in whatever fallout, if any, is coming his way.

stufte

« Reply #27639 on: September 23, 2016, 04:16:00 PM »

With all that said, Palmer Luckey sounds like a fucking asshat and I have no sympathy for him in whatever fallout, if any, is coming his way.

He does sound like an asshat and what you said about martin shkreli rings true. His decision to make Oculus a walled garden with "exclusives" pushed me toward the Vive after having supported Oculus since it was Kickstarted.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #27640 on: September 23, 2016, 04:21:28 PM »
rub

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #27641 on: September 23, 2016, 04:22:40 PM »

That is the failure of our 2 party 2 candidate system. If I want to vote for a Democrat, one who I agree with 100%, there isn't an option for me. My only option is Hillary, who I don't like. Same goes for Republicans. If a republican wants a financial conservative or a constitutionalist candidate, they only have Trump.
Guess it's down to who you're willing to throw under the bus. :doge

stufte

« Reply #27642 on: September 23, 2016, 04:23:31 PM »

stufte

« Reply #27643 on: September 23, 2016, 04:24:53 PM »
Can we please talk about something other than the VR guy with no shoes, the serial liar with no shoes, or the menacing orange Oompa Loompa?

Sure. Forza on PC apparently runs like shit, par for the course I guess for MS store PC ports.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #27644 on: September 23, 2016, 04:24:58 PM »
My parents support Trump, my brother does too. They're not racists, or white supremacists or any other shitty buzz word regressives use to dismiss them. Are they misguided? Perhaps, but if they want to vote for a Republican that was democratically choosen to run, more power to them.
Republicans have worked hard the past few decades to hide their most openly racist and xenophobic tendencies behind flowery jargon  (they've become extremely proficient at hiding deplorable policies behind carefully coded language ie "welfare queens") TO AT LEAST GIVE THE ILLUSION of being reputable. It allowed people to pretend they were simply fiscal conservatives and vote R on the ballet without being hateful xenophobes.  That's gone now.  The Republican's kabuki mask was has been stripped away and they've been revealed for what they are when Trump became nominee.  Everyone knows the score and can see everyone else's cards. This is a rubber means the road election and there is nowhere to hide.

My state, county and city will all be heavily lead Trump.  Many members of my family will vote Trump. My mayor and most of the city council are trump supporters.  Do I think all of these people white supremacists?  Of course not, but they're willing to back a complete shitheel for president who is undeniably running a racist campaign which happens to have a fuck ton of support from those who are openly racist.  If there are any shades of grey to voting Trump now, is the difference between being an open, willing accomplice or just an accessory.  Both make one accountable.

The Republican party jumped the shark long, long ago. The idea they're some kind of valuable, rational actor in a two party system is bunk and any argument against that when out the window after this past primary.  Clown shoes Trump is just the delayed karmic comeuppance to decades of fuckery.  I can't call all Trump supporters racists, but I sure as hell will give them the side eye and assume they have fucked up priorities, and that includes some of my own family.  The fact Trump will get +40% of the vote doesn't speak well for the future of our country, especially if he wins the fucking thing.

thisismyusername

« Reply #27645 on: September 23, 2016, 04:29:21 PM »
Can we please talk about something other than the VR guy with no shoes, the serial liar with no shoes, or the menacing orange Oompa Loompa?

Sure. Forza on PC apparently runs like shit, par for the course I guess for MS store PC ports.

I'm honestly laughing at the people that bought Horizon expecting that to be fixed when Forza 6: Apex has those issues and still hasn't been fixed. I feel bad for them wasting money on it, but I mean... it isn't like they weren't warned with a free "beta" on the MS store. :doge

Also:

:point MS store :point

stufte

« Reply #27646 on: September 23, 2016, 04:31:29 PM »

I'm honestly laughing at the people that bought Horizon expecting that to be fixed when Forza 6: Apex has those issues and still hasn't been fixed. I feel bad for them wasting money on it, but I mean... it isn't like they weren't warned with a free "beta" on the MS store. :doge

Also:

:point MS store :point

The only time I ever bought anything off the MS store was Quantum Break. I wanted so badly to play that game, but didn't want to drop 300 on an XBone. One of the worst PC ports I had ever bought.

agrajag

« Reply #27647 on: September 23, 2016, 04:41:33 PM »

Time to rate FF games boyos.

FF6 >>>>>>>>

thisismyusername

« Reply #27648 on: September 23, 2016, 04:46:14 PM »
Yeah, and Forge is apparently really wonky and barebones on PC.

Which sucks, because I was hoping I could just hop back in with 6 since it'll be on PC.

Forge runs fine on PC. It's only "barebones" right now because it's just Forge and Private/"Custom" games with no server browser/"Custom Game browser." Which is planned.

The ONLY two good MS store exclusives are Halo 5: Forge--which I haven't heard any complaints about in terms of performance; And Killer Instinct--which only problem is having to pay MS/MS store to unlock the full game.

stufte

« Reply #27649 on: September 23, 2016, 04:51:36 PM »

Time to rate FF games boyos.

FF6 >>>>>>>>

:rejoice

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #27650 on: September 23, 2016, 04:59:25 PM »
FFT > All

Averon

« Reply #27651 on: September 23, 2016, 05:08:26 PM »
I thought you'd at least last until October, stufte  :lol
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 06:12:45 PM by Averon »

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #27652 on: September 23, 2016, 05:11:47 PM »
Quote from: Mully
Because I watched and listened to NYPD supervisors casually drop the idea of getting a drop knife or gun to a new NYPD officer on a number of occasions while briefly volunteering as a firefighter in my hometown just a few years ago.

Sidenote: I was thrown out of said firehouse after my addiction to Percocet boiled over into a bipolar rant about a neighboring fire department while posing as someone else on a local fire department messageboard three years ago.

Well okay then.  :confused
Fish<

Boredfrom

« Reply #27653 on: September 23, 2016, 05:14:40 PM »
My parents support Trump, my brother does too. They're not racists, or white supremacists or any other shitty buzz word regressives use to dismiss them. Are they misguided? Perhaps, but if they want to vote for a Republican that was democratically choosen to run, more power to them.
Republicans have worked hard the past few decades to hide their most openly racist and xenophobic tendencies behind flowery jargon  (they've become extremely proficient at hiding deplorable policies behind carefully coded language ie "welfare queens") TO AT LEAST GIVE THE ILLUSION of being reputable. It allowed people to pretend they were simply fiscal conservatives and vote R on the ballet without being hateful xenophobes.  That's gone now.  The Republican's kabuki mask was has been stripped away and they've been revealed for what they are when Trump became nominee.  Everyone knows the score and can see everyone else's cards. This is a rubber means the road election and there is nowhere to hide.

My state, county and city will all be heavily lead Trump.  Many members of my family will vote Trump. My mayor and most of the city council are trump supporters.  Do I think all of these people white supremacists?  Of course not, but they're willing to back a complete shitheel for president who is undeniably running a racist campaign which happens to have a fuck ton of support from those who are openly racist.  If there are any shades of grey to voting Trump now, is the difference between being an open, willing accomplice or just an accessory.  Both make one accountable.

The Republican party jumped the shark long, long ago. The idea they're some kind of valuable, rational actor in a two party system is bunk and any argument against that when out the window after this past primary.  Clown shoes Trump is just the delayed karmic comeuppance to decades of fuckery.  I can't call all Trump supporters racists, but I sure as hell will give them the side eye and assume they have fucked up priorities, and that includes some of my own family.  The fact Trump will get +40% of the vote doesn't speak well for the future of our country, especially if he wins the fucking thing.

I will agree with this when is limited to side eyes and when people are allowed to critize both candidates, specially the one you support (something that you are not even allowed to do in some places )

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #27654 on: September 23, 2016, 05:55:53 PM »
I distinctly remember VR being a thing in some arcades as early as 1994. Saying Sony came up with VR is like aaying Tesla came up with rhe electric car.

dog

stufte

« Reply #27655 on: September 23, 2016, 05:56:29 PM »
I distinctly remember VR being a thing in some arcades as early as 1994. Saying Sony came up with VR is like aaying Tesla came up with rhe electric car.

(Image removed from quote.)

Is that from Murder She Wrote?  :lol

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #27656 on: September 23, 2016, 05:58:33 PM »
Yep. :lol
dog

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #27657 on: September 23, 2016, 06:07:11 PM »
I went with the high school sci-fi club to a VR "arcade" where you put on headsets and shot at pterodactyls made out of polygons back in 93.
que

stufte

« Reply #27658 on: September 23, 2016, 06:10:32 PM »
I went with the high school sci-fi club to a VR "arcade" where you put on headsets and shot at pterodactyls made out of polygons back in 93.

Fuckin' Dactyl Nightmare.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #27659 on: September 23, 2016, 06:19:48 PM »
8 fps goodness
rub