Author Topic: Hero Bundy Clan vindicated! Federal government to be dismantled by January 2017!  (Read 30541 times)

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Re: Hero Bundy Clan stands up to oppressive govt by seizing wildlife refuge
« Reply #120 on: January 18, 2016, 06:47:43 PM »
https://boingboing.net/2016/01/17/oregon-domestic-terrorists-now.html
The domestic terrorists who seized the Malheur national wildlife refuge near Bend, OR, are operating with incredible impunity, destroying public property, breaking into federal databases and disrupting sites of archaeological and sacred indigenous interest.

Though the terrorists sometimes face criminal sanctions for theft of public property when they venture out of their armed compound, their ideological leader, Ammon Bundy, has been able to come and go freely from the site, even after reports of the destruction surfaced.

The terrorists have paved a new road through the refuge, over territory that is considered archaeologically significant; the reserve itself encompasses many Paiute burial sites that the band holds sacred.

The terrorists claim to be there on the Paiute's behalf. Paiute band leaders do not want their help, and are outraged at the disruption of their traditional lands by a racist terror-cell.

Regarding the wildlife refuge, the Burns Pauite Indian tribe and federal government officials said they were worried about possible damage to cultural resources, artifacts, sensitive records and local wildlife habitats.

The US Fish and Wildlife Service strongly condemned the occupiers for building the new road.

“It’s deplorable,” spokesman Jason Holm said in an email. “I’m not sure what part of the [occupiers’] interpretation of the constitution promotes the destruction and desecration of culturally significant Native American sites … This is disgusting, ghoulish behavior.”

Holm also said the fish and wildlife service had received reports that the occupiers were accessing federal records at the refuge, raising concerns about a possibly dangerous data breach. He said the government was now contracting with a data protection and credit monitoring service to safeguard refuge employees whose personal data may have been compromised.
:comeon
Hi

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #121 on: January 18, 2016, 07:17:04 PM »
Seriously, these guys had their fun and they've had their chance, the feds need to move in and put a stop to this ridiculous farce.
dog

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #122 on: January 18, 2016, 07:29:45 PM »
Seriously, these guys had their fun and they've had their chance, the feds need to move in and put a stop to this ridiculous farce.
Not yet! Has that 55 gallon drum been delivered yet?!?

Trent Dole

« Reply #123 on: January 18, 2016, 07:31:57 PM »
Haha yes, as soon as the drum's delivery has been confirmed and they've opened it we should go in.
Hi

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #124 on: January 18, 2016, 07:37:12 PM »
When they pop the lid, the entire Seal Team 6 squirts out of the drum, all greased up and ready for action.
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #125 on: January 18, 2016, 09:36:23 PM »
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/01/oregon_standoff_occupiers_recr.html
Members of the armed standoff at the Malheur National Wildlife refuge said Monday that they've recruited ranchers to stop paying the federal government for the right to run cattle on public land.

The occupation organizers are planning a "signing ceremony" Friday where ranchers will sign documents renouncing their obligation to pay fees tied to the federal grazing allotments, said spokesman LaVoy Finicum.

Two ranchers – one from Oregon and one from New Mexico – have agreed to sign the papers and "I hope they bring a couple more in tow," Finicum said.

The documents will be sent to the U.S. solicitor general, he said.

"It's not about ranching," Finicum said. "It's about asking the federal government to return to the confines of the law and allow the states and the counties to be free to govern themselves."
:doge
Leaders of the occupation, now in its 17th day, plan a public meeting Monday night at a hot springs resort in the unincorporated community of Crane to offer details about their plans.

Finicum said it's one of several meetings expected in the coming days as the occupiers take their message outside of Harney County and even outside of Oregon. He visited Utah last week to drum up support for the occupiers' cause.

The gathering is scheduled for 6 p.m. at the Crystal Crane Hot Springs resort.

After Harney County officials "rebuffed" a request to use the county fairgrounds for a meeting last Friday to tell community members about their plans to end the standoff, other communities have "reached out to us," Finicum said, including Grant County.

Finicum, who has stopped paying fees on the federal grazing allotment attached to his Arizona ranch, said he doesn't believe ranchers who stop paying the fees should have free access to the land. Instead, the occupiers support a "production tax" directing grazing fees into local government coffers.
The armed occupiers have organized a "rapid response team" tasked with defending ranchers who agree to stop paying their grazing fees, he said.

"At any time that they need somebody, they can call," Finicum said. "If the sheriff will not respond, we will respond."

As for the refuge, Finicum said, "it returns to Harney County." County officials have said they have no interest in taking ownership of the 187,000-acre land holding.
:lol
A contingent from the Center for Biological Diversity, a national environmental group based in Tucson, planned to observe Martin Luther King Jr. Day by hiking on the refuge. The federal government is celebrating the holiday with a fee-free day for recreation on public lands, but the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge remains closed due to the standoff.

In a statement, the center's executive director, Kierán Suckling, said the hike is meant to "bear witness to this great injustice and show the militia thugs that America won't be scared away from its public lands by guns and threats."

The group also is planning a protest Tuesday on the refuge, with supporters traveling from Bend and Eugene to join the handful of environmentalists who have already arrived in Harney County.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #126 on: January 22, 2016, 12:41:30 PM »
I'm seeing in other news that the militia are destroying native american historical relics, and that some of the wildlife preserve is on land owned by them. If this is a reservation, aren't native americans able to enforce their own law on the invaders?

qq more

« Reply #127 on: January 22, 2016, 12:45:33 PM »
I'm seeing in other news that the militia are destroying native american historical relics, and that some of the wildlife preserve is on land owned by them. If this is a reservation, aren't native americans able to enforce their own law on the invaders?
seriously? what a bunch of ass clowns
ok

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #128 on: January 22, 2016, 01:00:00 PM »

Legally? Yeah, they probably can. Forcing these idiots out short of a gun battle is another matter, though, and I doubt the tribal police are equipped for something like that.
dog

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #129 on: January 22, 2016, 01:01:49 PM »
I'm really surprised that I've heard nothing but disgust and contempt for these a-holes from my fellow Texans. 

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2016, 07:21:16 PM »

Legally? Yeah, they probably can. Forcing these idiots out short of a gun battle is another matter, though, and I doubt the tribal police are equipped for something like that.

It'd be neat to see the reservation po-po rolling in armored-up army surplus tanks, making squishy noises on these ass-clowns.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2016, 01:09:34 AM »
Neat until a federal building blows up a few years later.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2016, 03:27:26 AM »

It'd be neat to see the reservation po-po rolling in armored-up army surplus tanks, making squishy noises on these ass-clowns.

To be fair, they have too much on their plate dealing with real criminals. I don't think any law enforcement agency wants to deal with these jerkoffs. They are probably on the same level as masturbating homeless men.

Trent Dole

« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2016, 03:57:59 AM »

To be fair, they have too much on their plate dealing with real criminals. I don't think any law enforcement agency wants to deal with these jerkoffs. They are probably on the same level as masturbating homeless men.
Something which there is a ton of here. :lol
Hi

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #134 on: January 26, 2016, 10:35:15 PM »
pray 4 benji

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/bundy-arrested-with-three-others-in-oregon

8 arrested, 1 dead, shots fired, shit going down
yar

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #135 on: January 26, 2016, 11:39:16 PM »
Those idiots.
WDW

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #136 on: January 26, 2016, 11:45:56 PM »
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35416516

BBC didn't proof read

'My Bundy and his brother are sons of Clive Bundy, who was in 2014 involved in a stand-off over grazing rights between armed anti-government activists and federal officials.'

My Bundy and his brothers sounds like a band name

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #137 on: January 26, 2016, 11:49:59 PM »
I'm sure this is just a mis-understanding. All the right-wingers have told me these people are salt of the earth types fighting an oppressive tyrannical government.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #138 on: January 27, 2016, 12:58:06 AM »
Fort Sumter 2: Hillbilly Boogaloo
©@©™

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #139 on: January 27, 2016, 01:02:45 AM »
Whats Trumps stance?

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #140 on: January 27, 2016, 01:21:13 AM »
Whats Trumps stance?

Whomever is currently shouting loudest determines Trump's stance.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #141 on: January 27, 2016, 01:25:31 AM »
Great, so the leaders are captured, one of them is dead, and there's still a bunch of armed dudes at the refuge?

Really hope they stand down and don't get riled up by the death.

Trent Dole

« Reply #142 on: January 27, 2016, 01:43:52 AM »
pls send help :(
Hi

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #143 on: January 27, 2016, 06:47:28 AM »

Yeah, I don't think that's likely.
MMA

Oblivion

« Reply #144 on: January 27, 2016, 08:09:00 AM »

Oblivion

« Reply #145 on: January 27, 2016, 08:34:22 AM »

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #146 on: January 27, 2016, 08:56:32 AM »
They shot him while he was just chilling with a blanket?

:usacry

benjipwns

« Reply #147 on: January 27, 2016, 10:18:14 AM »
Ryan Bundy, 43, of Bunkerville, Nev., suffered a minor gunshot wound in the confrontation about 4:30 p.m. along U.S. 395. He was treated and released from a local hospital and was in FBI custody, authorities said.

Also arrested during the stop were his brother, Ammon Bundy, 40, of Emmett, Idaho, Ryan W. Payne, 32, of Anaconda, Mont., Brian Cavalier, 44, of Bunkerville, Nevada, and Shawna J. Cox, 59, of Kanab, Utah. They were charged with conspiracy to impede federal officers, a felony.

In Burns, Oregon State Police also arrested Joseph D. O'Shaughnessy, 45, Cottonwood, Arizona, known in militia circles as "Captain," and Pete Santilli, 50, of Cincinnati, an independent broadcaster known for his aggressive manner and live streaming refuge events. They face conspiracy charges of impeding federal officers.

Jon Ritzheimer, 32, a key militant leader, surrendered to police in Arizona on the conspiracy charge. He gained national fame for complaining on a video about the delivery of sex toys to the refuge in response to the occupiers' plea for supplies.
In the meantime, Operation Mutual Defense, a network of militias and patriot sympathizers, issued a call on its website for help at the refuge. The post was written by Gary Hunt, a board member from California who has expressed support for Timothy McVeigh, who bombed a federal building in Oklahoma City and had ties to the patriot movement.

"You have an obligation to proceed to the Harney County Resource Center (the wildlife refuge) immediately," Hunt wrote. "If you fail to arrive, you will demonstrate by your own actions that your previous statements to defend life, liberty, and property were false."

Ammon Bundy, Ryan Bundy, Brian Cavalier, Shawna Cox, Peter Santilli, Joseph O'Shaughnessy and Ryan Payne.

Fiinicum on Monday said an interview that "the tenor has changed" between the occupiers and federal authorities.

"They're doing all the things that shows that they want to take some kinetic action against us," he said.
:beli

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #148 on: January 27, 2016, 10:21:25 AM »

Yeah, I don't think that's likely.

Yeah, pappy always said hope in one hand, shit in the other. It's a stand off now.

Trent Dole

« Reply #149 on: January 27, 2016, 11:15:21 AM »
RIP Tarp Man. :usacry
Hi

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #150 on: January 27, 2016, 11:26:49 AM »
The occupiers also claimed Finicum had his hands in the air when he was shot.

©@©™

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #151 on: January 27, 2016, 11:55:03 AM »
I hope they get to keep the barrel of lube. They're going to need it.
©ZH

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #152 on: January 27, 2016, 12:00:28 PM »
"...this hero's murder."

©ZH

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #153 on: January 27, 2016, 12:34:43 PM »
Yeah, really makes me angry that they got their martyr, to be honest. I hope video comes out showing him drawing on police or something.

Oblivion

« Reply #154 on: January 27, 2016, 12:34:49 PM »

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #155 on: January 27, 2016, 12:43:28 PM »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

(Image removed from quote.)

:dislike
dog

Brehvolution

« Reply #157 on: January 27, 2016, 01:06:52 PM »

Hands up don't shoot was never a thing!
©ZH

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Here's the live stream from the preserve for when things start to go down:

dog

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Other militiamen have some takes, and they're super-hot, brehs.  :whew

©@©™

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
Other militiamen have some takes, and they're super-hot, brehs.  :whew

"when it came time to do real Patriot shit you ran like bitches"

newsfeed plz
vin

Vertigo

Is this Scoop Whelans FB?

https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.whelan.50

All of the posts and links are  :crazy

So beards are not for gamers and artists? This guy is a System Administrator according to his profile.  :huh

Vertigo

DP

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Ammon Bundy is calling for them to stand down now, we'll see

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
they got him legit shook  :usacry
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron

So beards are not for gamers and artists? This guy is a System Administrator according to his profile.  :huh

If you have a beard and don't understand dialectical materialism, trim your beard in the sense of History.
ὕβρις

Oblivion

I hope this ordeal makes Cliven look behind his shoulder ever single day for the rest of his existence.

Oblivion

That's some exquisite schadenfreude.  :delicious

Brehvolution

"Why am I under arrest?!"

:cac
©ZH

That's some exquisite schadenfreude.  :delicious

That tactical sidestep at 1:45 is amazing

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
You really get the sense the more that comes out of this that the guys honestly thought they weren't going to go to jail for this.
vin

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
That's why I wasn't even mad about the fed handling of this. These dudes were fucked from the beginning, the only thing delaying it was the potential for a shootout. The feds waited until Bundy got lazy/complacent and nabbed him.

Sounds like that other dude went out like Rorschach. Couldn't just take the L and live with it.  :doge

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Bundy actually thought that the feds were just going to let him and his co-leaders drive around the countryside indefinitely without ever being arrested at any point. :neogaf
dog

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
reverse white privilege
:lawd

Oblivion

Bundy actually thought that the feds were just going to let him and his co-leaders drive around the countryside indefinitely without ever being arrested at any point. :neogaf

To be fair, they let his dad do that, and it's been two years so far.  :doge

Oblivion

Fun starts at 8:20.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
...and they pretty much folded like a cheap tent once the feds imitated and actual confrontation. Except for the one guy that thought he could Rambo his way out of it.

More than anything else, it really gets across how laughable the notion that this "standoff" was anything other than the government just not wanting to wholesale slaughter these fools.
dog

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
they hit a cop?

Oblivion

No, it looks like he did, but just barely missed him. What's strange is that the cop seems to have ran towards the van for some reason.

Brehvolution

Hands up don't shoot was never a thing!

Fun starts at 8:20.

:jawalrus
©ZH