Author Topic: Hero Bundy Clan vindicated! Federal government to be dismantled by January 2017!  (Read 30734 times)

Oblivion

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Did that one patriot eat all the snack supply? Is that what happened?

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Did that one patriot eat all the snack supply? Is that what happened?

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/01/oregon_standoff_remaining_refu.html

A man can be heard talking on the phone in the background while Fry and another man discuss food.

"I was eating your Pop-Tarts," the man tells Fry.

"That's totally fine," Fry responds.

tfw your bro is eating all the pop tarts and you don't even care anymore  :-\
©@©™

Oblivion

Whaddya say to that, FBI? :smug

chronovore

• relapsed dev
My mom and I are planning a roadtrip to California. We also plan to occupy a wildlife preserve when we pass through Oregon, but not any more than it should be.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Don't forget snacks!!!!!

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
I wasn't robbing this bank anymore than is should be. 

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Don't forget snacks!!!!!

No worries. We're not amateurs.

Oblivion

itshappening.gif

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 09:41:33 PM by Oblivion »

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/02/nevada_rancher_cliven_bundy_de.html
Cliven Bundy, the Nevada rancher who touched off one armed showdown with federal authorities and applauded another started in Oregon by his sons, was arrested late Wednesday at Portland International Airport and faces federal charges related to the 2014 standoff at his ranch.

Bundy, 74, was booked into the downtown Multnomah County jail at 10:54 p.m.

He faces a conspiracy charge to interfere with a federal officer -- the same charge lodged against two of his sons, Ammon and Ryan, for their role in the Jan. 2 takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Burns. He also faces weapons charges.

The Bundy Ranch Facebook page reported Cliven Bundy was surrounded by SWAT officers and detained after his arrival from Nevada.

He was arrested at 10:10 p.m., authorities said.

The Bundy patriarch had traveled to Portland with plans to go on to Burns, where four occupiers had been the remaining holdouts of the refuge occupation.
Ammon Bundy's lawyer, Mike Arnold, said Cliven Bundy was considering joining Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore at a news conference that had been planned Thursday morning in Portland to talk about the refuge takeover. Almost immediately after she arrived in Portland, Fiore started talking to the last occupiers by phone and left in a car for the six-hour drive to Burns to help work out their surrender.

"It's terribly unfortunate the timing of his arrest, given all the progress Assemblywoman Fiore made this evening,'' Arnold said, referring to Fiore's intervention on behalf of the holdhouts.

Arnold urged the four remaining occupiers to find some good in it. "He was arrested without incident and without violence," the lawyer said. "That should give them comfort in their decision tomorrow.''
JKS3938 just now
America,

BANG ! Let the domino affect roll down hell. The criminal intent, conspiracy, conflict of interest and aiding and abetting against the Hammond's by our CORRUPT Government that are directly and indirectly connected the American BAR Association "AKA British Accredited Registry / NAZI PARTY." These Co-conspirator with the FBI and mercenaries; cost the Life of LaVoy Finicum... ;-(

1) 9th Circuit Chief Judge of the U.S. District Court of Oregon ANN AIKEN-KLONOSKI

2) Lead District Attorney AMANDA MARSHALL

3) Harney County Judge STEPHAN GRASTY

4) Mayor of Portland CHARLIE HALES

5) Attorney Adviser Department of Inspector General 9th Circuit Court of Appeals JAKE KLONOSKI

6) Brother to Jack ZACH KLONOSKI

7) Sheriff DAVE WARD

😎 and OTHERS

Power Corrupts Absolutely: Ties that Bind Run Deep with Aiken Family in Hammond Case - The Shasta Lantern

benjipwns

Cliven's bodyguard was brutally attacked by the FBI during the arrest and sustained significant injuries. TRIGGER WARNING:
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
BANG ! Let the domino affect roll down hell. The criminal intent, conspiracy, conflict of interest and aiding and abetting against the Hammond's by our CORRUPT Government that are directly and indirectly connected the American BAR Association "AKA British Accredited Registry / NAZI PARTY." These Co-conspirator with the FBI and mercenaries; cost the Life of LaVoy Finicum... ;-(

:neogaf
That sentence is a disaster. It's sarah palin speak.

We can't do illegal shit without getting arrested because of corruption...

©ZH

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
"AKA British Accredited Registry / NAZI PARTY."

lmao
dog

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Re: Hero Bundy Clan patriarch arrested, 1 patriot mildly injured by fed thugs
« Reply #194 on: February 11, 2016, 10:21:03 AM »
Big Government overreach :lawd
©@©™

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #195 on: February 11, 2016, 10:48:20 AM »
When one woman -- presumed to be Fiore -- asked two of them about their families, a man responded, "God has put us on this path. Our families are already taken care of; they weren't in our lives much before all this because God made sure we didn't have that to weigh us down so that we could do this."

God made me a shitty dad so I could fight for freedumb.  :neogaf
©@©™

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #196 on: February 11, 2016, 11:00:17 AM »
I just hope elder Bundy is able to maintain his nap regimen in jail...

http://harpers.org/archive/2015/02/the-great-republican-land-heist/?single=1

While I waited for Bundy to reappear, I watched another of his grandsons rope a dummy bull for rodeo practice. Finally, after half an hour, the bodyguard stood over me and grimaced, his hand on his holstered gun. “All right, that’s it, time to go.” I hesitated; the bodyguard shook his head. “I think he’s gone back to sleep,” he said. “The man needs his naps.”

yar

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #197 on: February 11, 2016, 11:00:36 AM »
If only they had fathers in their lives. Thugs  :doge

Oblivion

« Reply #198 on: February 11, 2016, 11:29:50 AM »
Cliven Bundy, the Nevada rancher who touched off one armed showdown with federal authorities and applauded another started in Oregon by his sons, was arrested late Wednesday

:rejoice :rejoice :rejoice

While they're at it, the FBI should arrest that idiot assemblywoman too.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #199 on: February 11, 2016, 12:58:39 PM »
Everyone has been arrested except for the last dude that says he's suicidal and his not coming out his tent unless the FBI promises that they won't use his tax money for abortions.

Molly Young ‏@mollykyoung  4m4 minutes ago
Fry just declared war against the government. "Liberty or death. I'm taking that stance." #Oregonstandoff

Laura Gunderson        ✔ @LGunderson
Fry: I'm tired of having my money going toward abortion. How can I find a way to not pay for that stuff #oregonstandoff
©@©™

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #200 on: February 11, 2016, 01:02:14 PM »
:cac
©ZH

benjipwns

« Reply #201 on: February 11, 2016, 01:04:01 PM »
Everyone has been arrested except for the last dude that says he's suicidal and his not coming out his tent unless the FBI promises that they won't use his tax money for abortions.
Tell him they'll specially mark his money so it gets set aside and only goes to wounded veterans.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #202 on: February 11, 2016, 01:08:13 PM »
Fry says FBI needs "to make peaceful resolution with me." When asked what promises he wants, he doesn't answer. #oregonstandoff
ReplyRetweetLike

1m
 Dave Killen        ✔ @killendave
"they need to make a peaceful resolution with me," "they haven't promised me anything" says Fry #Oregonstandoff
2m

New voice on call says "The Roman govt paid for abortions too David. So did Jesus; he paid taxes to the Romans" #Oregonstandoff

The live stream is hilarious.  :lol
©@©™

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #203 on: February 11, 2016, 01:12:05 PM »
Fry wants a promise of absolute protection even if he has to go to prison; wants special prison "like rich people" go to #Oregonstandoff

Fry says "I can't" walk out. My concern is that I go to prison, I'll probably be raped. #Oregonstandoff
©@©™

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #204 on: February 11, 2016, 01:17:58 PM »
If you can't take it up the butt for freedom, how can you call yourself a true patriot?
©@©™

Brehvolution

« Reply #205 on: February 11, 2016, 01:19:42 PM »
The entitlement of these clowns.  :lol
©ZH

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #206 on: February 11, 2016, 01:27:00 PM »
"All I needed was marijuana, you guys wouldn't even let me have my marijuana!" says Fry #Oregonstandoff
©@©™

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #207 on: February 11, 2016, 01:27:02 PM »

Fry just declared war against the government. "Liberty or death. I'm taking that stance." #Oregonstandoff

Fry: I'm tired of having my money going toward abortion. How can I find a way to not pay for that stuff #oregonstandoff
You know how you avoid paying the federal government?  BY GOING TO JAIL.
vin

Oblivion

« Reply #208 on: February 11, 2016, 01:45:29 PM »

You know how you avoid paying the federal government?  BY GOING TO JAIL.

Not only would he not be paying the federal government, but the federal government would be footing the bill, so you get to stick it to em' twice!

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #209 on: February 11, 2016, 01:47:09 PM »
Now he's talking about UFOs and the Secret Invention Act of 1951 and the government manipulating our DNA and chemical castration.
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #210 on: February 11, 2016, 01:49:33 PM »
Shame there's no time left to get him on the Michigan ballot.

Oblivion

« Reply #211 on: February 11, 2016, 01:51:52 PM »
Apparently this whole thing started supposedly because some Obama supporting police officers made fun of him for liking Ron Paul.

:rofl :rofl :rofl
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 01:57:47 PM by Oblivion »

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #212 on: February 11, 2016, 01:54:30 PM »
Apparently now he's not coming out until the FBI fixes Syria, because "it was a democracy, it was a pretty good country."
©@©™

Oblivion

« Reply #213 on: February 11, 2016, 01:59:52 PM »
Aaaand he surrendered. Fun's over.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #214 on: February 11, 2016, 06:04:41 PM »
that "The feds wouldn't give me weed" line is awesome

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #215 on: February 11, 2016, 06:10:14 PM »
That lunatic's call should just be aired on repeat with the graphic "it's legal for this man to own guns" so we can get some goddamn gun control up in hurr
yar

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #217 on: February 11, 2016, 06:51:04 PM »
These people, always with their hands out demanding the government give them free stuff. The Great Society failed them; they need a hand up, not a hand out.
©@©™

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #218 on: February 11, 2016, 07:15:31 PM »
Shouldn't have been so ungrateful receiving that barrel of lube; they'll be wishing they had access to it soon enough.
WDW

chronovore

• relapsed dev
http://vegasseven.com/2016/03/16/cliven-bundys-judgment-day/

Pretty good write-up of the Bundy circus to-date.

benjipwns

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/bundys-balk-pleas-nevada-standoff-case-38442909
Two sons of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and three other men refused to enter pleas in federal court in Las Vegas to charges in an armed confrontation with government agents two years ago.

Magistrate Judge George Foley Jr. entered not guilty pleas on behalf of each man during a sometimes contentious arraignment that featured cat-calls and cheers from about 30 Bundy backers and defendants' family members, under watchful eyes of about a dozen U.S. marshals.
Before balking at entering his plea, Ammon Bundy alleged he had been mistreated in custody to Nevada from Oregon, where he and the others have been held since their arrests in the occupation of a U.S. wildlife refuge this year.

He said he'd been handcuffed for 23 hours during the move, including 11 hours to a bench, and that jailers once passed him by when other inmates were fed. He said he got a meal after he complained.

"I do not see how we are being treated as innocent in any way," he said.
His brother and co-defendant, Ryan Bundy, professed to understand his rights but not the charges against him. He also said he wants to serve as his own lawyer.

The judge noted that a court clerk and prosecutor Steven Myhre had just spent 94 minutes reading the 63-page, 16-count indictment aloud. The word-for-word recital came after the defendants exercised their right to hear the charges against them.
Co-defendants Blaine Cooper and Ryan Payne stood Friday next to their court-appointed attorneys in Las Vegas and said their rights were being violated.

Payne told the judge it was "preposterous, sir," to have to defend himself against federal charges in two jurisdictions at the same time.

"I don't understand the pretense of this level of government to bring forth such charges," he added.

Brian Cavalier finished his arraignment — "I will not be entering a plea today," he said — by offering federal prosecutors a pocket copy of the U.S. Constitution.

The cordon of marshals tensed when Cooper picked up the pamphlet and tossed it onto the table of the U.S. attorneys handling the case.
:american

Brehvolution

I'm pretty surprised the" I'm innocent because The Constitution!" argument didn't make the judge faint on the spot.
©ZH

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Good thing he gave the judge a copy of the US Constitution and not the Nevada Constitution:

Quote from: Nevada Constitution
"All political power is inherent in the people. Government is instituted
for the protection, security and benefit of the people; and they have
the right to alter or reform the same whenever the public good may
require it. But the Paramount Allegiance of every citizen is due
to the Federal Government in the exercise of all its Constitutional
powers as the same have been or may be defined by the Supreme Court of
the United States
; and no power exists in the people of this or
any other State of the Federal Union to dissolve their connection
therewith or perform any act tending to impair, subvert, or resist the
Supreme Authority of the government of the United States. The
Constitution of the United States confers full power on the Federal
Government to maintain and Perpetuate its existence, and whensoever any
portion of the States, or people thereof attempt to secede from the
Federal Union, or forcibly resist the Execution of its laws, the Federal
Government may, by warrant of the Constitution, employ armed force in
compelling obedience to its Authority."

:heh
dog

benjipwns

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/279314-cliven-bundy-suing-obama-nevada-officials
Cliven Bundy, the Nevada rancher who led an armed standoff over grazing fees on federal lands, is suing President Obama and Nevada officials in hopes of getting charges against him dismissed.

Bundy’s lawyer will file the complaint Tuesday against Obama; Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.); his son, former Clark County Commission Chairman Rory Reid and U.S. District Court Judge Gloria Navarro.

It alleges that they violated several of his constitutional rights and also asks the court to dismiss his indictment and release him from solitary confinement. His legal team will discuss the action Tuesday, following a detention hearing in Las Vegas.
oh man, to see the look on Obama and Reid's face when Bundy whips out a pocket constitution

Brehvolution

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/cliven-bundy-lawsuit-larry-klayman

The suit, which names Sen. Harry Reid (R-NV), his son, Rory, U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro and President Obama as defendants, calls for Bundy to be released from federal custody and awarded $50 million in damages.

In the complaint, Bundy alleges Reid deployed “the equivalent of federal storm-troopers” to meet Bundy’s “peaceful cowboys” defending their grazing rights on public lands. The suit states the “invasion and armed assault” was intended to remove Bundy so Reid and his son could profit off the sale of the land to buyer “reported to be communist Chinese.”

©ZH

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Where was this reported?
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/cliven-bundy-lawsuit-larry-klayman

The suit, which names Sen. Harry Reid (R-NV), his son, Rory, U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro and President Obama as defendants, calls for Bundy to be released from federal custody and awarded $50 million in damages.

In the complaint, Bundy alleges Reid deployed “the equivalent of federal storm-troopers” to meet Bundy’s “peaceful cowboys” defending their grazing rights on public lands. The suit states the “invasion and armed assault” was intended to remove Bundy so Reid and his son could profit off the sale of the land to buyer “reported to be communist Chinese.”

(Image removed from quote.)

dog

Brehvolution

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/bundys-want-better-jail-conditions

Ammon and Ryan Bundy want their Constitutional Rights –including the Second Amendment– to be recognized in jail and are considering suing the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office to get them, according to a report from Oregon Public Broadcasting.

Specifically Ryan says lack of access to talk with Ammon Bundy violates his freedom of assembly. He also argues that his Second Amendment rights have been violated, presumably because guns are not allowed in jails.

The nerve of these people. :neogaf

©ZH

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
 :lol they need a conjugal visit with their guns.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Have they presented the prison warden with a pocket copy of the Constitution yet?
dog

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Is that innuendo? 

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #231 on: October 27, 2016, 08:05:38 PM »
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) -The leaders of an armed group that took over a national wildlife refuge in rural Oregon have been found not guilty of conspiracy and possession of firearms at a federal facility.

A jury on Thursday exonerated brothers Ammon and Ryan Bundy and five others of conspiring to impede federal workers from their jobs at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

Some of the defendants also were charged with possession of firearms at a federal facility and were acquitted on that count as well.

The standoff began Jan. 2 and lasted nearly six weeks, bringing new attention to a long-running dispute over control of federal lands in the U.S. West.

The Bundys are still facing charges in Nevada stemming from a high-profile 2014 standoff with federal agents trying to round up their father Cliven Bundy's cattle.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/jury-acquits-leaders-of-oregon-wildlife-refuge-standoff

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #232 on: October 27, 2016, 08:13:00 PM »
 :comeon
dog

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #233 on: October 27, 2016, 08:16:54 PM »
be white brehs

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
vin

benjipwns

« Reply #235 on: October 27, 2016, 08:26:16 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #236 on: October 27, 2016, 08:30:06 PM »
The jury sent a note to the judge that members have "exhausted all discussion" and can't come to an agreement, and that "further deliberation would not help."

a juror had just been replaced because he admitted he used to work for BLM :lol

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #237 on: October 27, 2016, 08:57:24 PM »

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #239 on: October 28, 2016, 09:12:13 AM »
lol, I bet that one patriot that died fleeing the cops feels pretty stupid now
©@©™