Author Topic: Hero Bundy Clan vindicated! Federal government to be dismantled by January 2017!  (Read 30422 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Re: Hero Bundy Clan patriarch arrested, 1 patriot mildly injured by fed thugs
« Reply #240 on: October 28, 2016, 02:34:26 PM »
The Oregon trial came to a dramatic end when Ammon’s lawyer Marcus Mumford insisted that his client should be set free, while US District Judge Anna Brown argued that Ammon would have to be taken into custody pending the outcome of the Nevada case. A struggle ensued and Bundy’s lawyer was tackled to the floor by US marshalls and hit with a stun gun

:cac
©@©™

Re: Hero Bundy Clan patriarch arrested, 1 patriot mildly injured by fed thugs
« Reply #241 on: October 28, 2016, 10:06:32 PM »
First you people complain about police brutality, now you complain when they let up.
😈

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Is that Thom Yorke?
Don't leave me hiiiiiiiiigh~
Hi

chronovore

• relapsed dev
I still don't understand how they are considered "not guilty" of all the stuff they did.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
I still don't understand how they are considered "not guilty" of all the stuff they did.

I'm reading that the gun charges were subversient to the conspiracy one, and the conspiracy was tied to intentionally impeding federal workers from performing their duties, all or nothing deal. It may look that a sympathetic jury went nitpicky and technical. It also surfaced that FBI had 15 informants going through the refuge at various points while it was occupied (27 people were charged in several cases in total) so the defence played a counter-conspiracy narrative.
ὕβρις

chronovore

• relapsed dev

I'm reading that the gun charges were subversient to the conspiracy one, and the conspiracy was tied to intentionally impeding federal workers from performing their duties, all or nothing deal. It may look that a sympathetic jury went nitpicky and technical. It also surfaced that FBI had 15 informants going through the refuge at various points while it was occupied (27 people were charged in several cases in total) so the defence played a counter-conspiracy narrative.

Thanks.

It still makes NO SENSE to me though. How could it possibly seem like they weren't impeding federal workers from doing their job when the running threat was "don't come here or we'll perforate you"?

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
These guys are fucking morons, thus a jury of their peers would be a bunch of fucking morons, ergo, not guilty! :doge
Hi

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
If only they had been caught with a joint.  :doge
©ZH

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Our long national nightmare is finally over: https://www.sltrib.com/news/nation-world/2019/01/16/final-defendant-sentenced/
A former bodyguard for Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy has become the final person sentenced in an armed standoff with U.S land management agents nearly five years ago.

Chief U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro sentenced Brian Cavalier to the 20 months he already served in custody for the April 2014 confrontation.

The 47-year-old Cavalier previously pleaded guilty to two conspiracy charges.

He told the judge on Tuesday he wants to put the case behind him.

Cavalier also pleaded guilty in Oregon and was sentenced to time already served for his role in a 41-day armed occupation of a wildlife refuge in 2016.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Does this mean that the government can finally be dismantled?
dog

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
we tried, two years late (typical government), but the Democrats had to reopen it :trumps