Author Topic: Hitman  (Read 31301 times)

Bebpo

Re: Hitman
« Reply #120 on: January 01, 2019, 03:57:21 AM »
Never a bad way to do it!

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #121 on: January 02, 2019, 05:11:24 AM »
I thought I had more time to do it. Just wanted him dead so I'd have the target complete. Second time this has happened, finshed the first target after he expired but luckily had started it before the deadline.
itm

Bebpo

« Reply #122 on: January 03, 2019, 02:18:25 PM »
Haha, that's intense. Does that mean you can't restart it so you're locked to a single do or die run? Sounds exciting.

I'm really close to finishing up Whittleton Creek 100%. I need like 3 more runs for a few kills (security cameras -> double snipe, gopher opportunity, etc...). I'm still not a huge fan of the map. It's not bad/tedious like I'd call Santa Fortuna but only 2 targets and one (Janus) on a long route you gotta wait for a ton of the time for kills, some running back and forth across the neighborhood, most houses being empty/useless/barred up. I'd have been ok with just one residential home block map like this is every house was explorable and there were a lot of side stories and NPCs around in them, but there isn't so much.

So far from S2 I'd rank them Mumbai > Miami > Whittleton > Santa Fortuna.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #123 on: January 03, 2019, 02:32:32 PM »
Is it normal that the suburbia level chugs so much on PC? the game was going fairly smoothly at 60fps (with some minor dips) but this level is framey as hell.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #124 on: January 03, 2019, 02:34:20 PM »
hmm I didnt have that issue and I have a slightly older system
What

Bebpo

« Reply #125 on: January 03, 2019, 02:40:29 PM »
Is it normal that the suburbia level chugs so much on PC? the game was going fairly smoothly at 60fps (with some minor dips) but this level is framey as hell.

Don’t think so. Getting about the same performance across all maps.

Bebpo

« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2019, 01:42:06 AM »

Alright, every challenge in Whittleton Creek down except the stupid shoot 25 pigeons one because the completionist in me is still debating whether it's worth wasting 20 mins using a guide just for 1 stupid challenge.

Got my Suit Only SA last and the funny thing is it was such an easy SOSA I figured there's no reason it shouldn't work exactly the same on Master difficulty and it did so I did one run on Master and got SOSA/SO/No Evidence and just need Sniper Assassin (Master) for the classics on Master.

It's the only level so far where the same tactics from Professional difficulty work on Master difficulty and I didn't have to devise new strategies. I basically just did

spoiler (click to show/hide)
For Cassidy the only kill I could think of for Suit Only is putting a flyer in his mailbox and breaking the light by the political tent and turning on the sprinkler for an accident kill and turning it off after. Like every other Cassidy kill feels like it requires outfits for?? Even getting him inside his house and putting everyone to sleep some dumbass guard always stumbles in and finds all the passed out bodies and you lose your SA. For the BBQ thing you have to use an outfit too.

Actually, nm just realized the realtor one you can have the realtor do it without you being the realtor. Hmmmm, probably takes some effort because you'll be trespassing and there's like 3 people in the basement that way.

Anyhow did the electricity one for Cassidy, accident kill so doesn't matter if the body sits out there, run and knock out Batty in his backyard, hide the body in the shed, grab the lawsuit docs (clue 1), grab his shovel in the shed and unearth the cigar box (clue 2) run to Janus' house, knock out the guard in the kitchen using the transformer in the garage and hide his body, poison the tea (accident kill, bring your own poison or grab it next door), head downstairs, knock out guard in basement and hide body, optionally turn off all cameras/delete footage if you've been seen, pick up the photo (clue 3), leave the way you came and you're done. Works on both Professional and Master difficulty. Pretty easy stuff.
[close]

After a little break playing other stuff will start the 15-20 hour journey of learning the final stage next. Also they finally put up an escalation in Miami. That's cool, I like Miami. Gonna wait until I finish up Sgail and then do the few escalations they've added recently.

*edit* meh, killed all the pigeons while trying to fill a lobby in MHGU and no one joining. All challenges on Whittleton done.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 02:15:56 AM by Bebpo »

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2019, 04:47:00 PM »
There's a remastered version of Blood Money and Absolution coming to xbox1/ps4 in a week apparently

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-hd-enhanced-collection/

Bebpo

« Reply #128 on: January 04, 2019, 05:33:58 PM »
I kinda of want to go back and really play Blood Money at some point beyond the first level or two that I played back in the day and then shelved it, but I don't know if I can deal with the dated mechanics coming from modern Hitman.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #129 on: January 04, 2019, 05:51:05 PM »
Blood Money really doesnt have that many dated mechanics. The new Hitman is basically Blood Money 2.0 except you cant drag bodies and whip out your pistol at the same time
What

Bebpo

« Reply #130 on: January 04, 2019, 05:56:15 PM »
Well I'll give it another shot at some point when I need more Hitman content in my life after all the Hitman S2 stuff is done since S3 is probably a no go with the sales bomb it is.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #131 on: January 05, 2019, 04:59:03 AM »
Some of the missions in Hitman 2 basically seem like expanded versions of missions from Blood Money. The one in the suburban neighbourhood especially reminds me of one of the Blood Money missions. Also had one of my favourite hiding spots in that game. Take your sniper  and hide in the neighbour kid's treehouse. Good fun.

Contracts might also be worth a play if you're looking for more Hitman content. It's the first one to use the more modern mechanics.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #132 on: January 05, 2019, 09:03:33 AM »
Yeah for sure, the A New Life mission in Blood Money seems an awful lot like the new suburban map.

What

kingv

« Reply #133 on: January 05, 2019, 10:43:14 PM »
I loved the suburban mission in blood money. That was a super fun one.

The hotel mission was good, as well as Marci grad, even thought AI on Mardi Gras was super simplistic to handle the crowds.

pilonv1

« Reply #134 on: January 05, 2019, 10:58:37 PM »
Should just be putting the levels into Hitman 2 engine.

I loved the suburban mission in blood money. That was a super fun one.

One of my favourites too.

Haha, that's intense. Does that mean you can't restart it so you're locked to a single do or die run? Sounds exciting.

As long as you start it before the target timer runs out you're good. Does make it very stressful though, if you make a mistake you have to either shoot or run your way out of there.
itm

Bebpo

« Reply #135 on: January 07, 2019, 11:58:25 AM »
Did my first SA run on S'Gail. Cool map when playing stealthy. Getting the hang of the ins and outs of the lower floors. With all the objects around, cliffs, etc... there's sooooo many kill possibilities throughout the map. I'm like 80 hours through the game and I haven't really used any tools outside lockpick, coins and sniper rifle because they just give you so much to work with in each level.

What I'm really hoping from the future of Hitman 2 is lots of escalations that make more use of these stages and fingers crossed some bonus stage versions of certain stages like S1 got. I like Elusives, but since you can only do them once I prefer the other mission types. If they just made them all replayable at some point it'd be awesome.

Bebpo

« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2019, 01:38:04 AM »
That last stage in Hitman 2 seems pretty challenging. I've just got one mission story left to go but I took a look at the challenges and a lot of the feats seem pretty tough to pull off. I'd imagine this is the hardest stage to do 100% on.

It's also the first stage that I'm still getting lost in after a bunch of hours. The way everything is connected is really complex, damn. But working my through. Lotta great kills in this one.

Bebpo

« Reply #137 on: January 14, 2019, 12:45:35 PM »
Yoooo, so with The Bore down and all that I had a free day and spent like 7 hours straight playing that last map in Hitman 2 and clearing out everything I wanted before I said "fuck off!"
91 or 92 hours in, got 100% of the challenges on the rest of the stages, but I did the assassinations/discoveries and the non-stupid feats and the main set (SASO, Sniper, No Evidence) and I'm calling it good on this one.

Like I thought Santa Fortana/Colombia challenges were bad and blamed it on Sumo Digital, but while I like S'Gail much better as a stage (and the scripted opportunities are pretty great), the challenge list has so.much.bullshit. So many challenges require you to essentially spend 1-2 hours killing everyone on the entire map to accomplish them. That's not fun. I did that twice, once on my first run f'ing around and once yesterday in in a 2 hour run and the game glitched and I couldn't even get one of the challenges I wanted. I'm soooo never doing that again. Life's too short. Also going around collecting 30 coins is zzzzz, and even one of the assassination challenges is a stupid ass brute force challenge that requires you to drag one of the targets bodies up the entire level which again means you've just got to kill everyone on the stage first.

So.lame.

Couple that with a really really restrictive Suit Only SA situation because the stage is sorta Colorado, but better in that it's almost totally hostile in that the targets never really come to the non-hostile portion of the map.

Also it has the same problem as Santa Fortana where like none of the mission stories can happen without you being the one to make them happen. This is so bad because it means unless you go down the mission story the targets simply run on their own scripted route like an elusive and that's it. The whole fun in Hitman maps is being able to do stuff to change up their patterns and re-direct them to your death trap spots.

While visually it's very cool being a castle on the sea, and the way everything is connected is nicely laid out, I feel like S'Gail is a miss in the actual targets/assassination gameplay. Yeah if you follow the opportunities they're fun. But how much of that is really gameplay when you're just following a script? The non-scripted gameplay feels not so good in this map. Maybe Elusives on it will change my mind later.

So I'm calling it good/done on Hitman 2 at this point. Will come back for the Elusives and then when I'm not burnt out like now I'll mess around with the sniper mission achievements and whatever escalations they add in the mean time. Will be back for the DLC locations of course.

Overall I still think Hitman 2 is a great game and my favorite game of last year, but personally I feel the game is pretty uneven. It has highs that outdo Season 1 like Mumbai, a really good map with Miami, but then it's only got 5 locations (NZ is tutorial) compared to 6, Whittleton Creek feels really small/basic (it's still good, just could be bigger), S'Gail has the above annoyances and Santa Fortana is overly big and kinda tedious. I'd probably rank the stages.

Mumbai > Sapienza > Paris > Hokkaido > Miami > Bangkok > Whittleton > Marrakesh (at night) > S'Gail > Marrakesh (day) > Santa Fortana > Colombia

Basically I'd say everything from Miami up are GREAT, and everything from S'Gail down is a little weak.

I hope the DLC maps end up being more towards the higher end in quality than the lower end.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 09:29:51 PM by Bebpo »

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #138 on: January 14, 2019, 08:43:44 PM »
How are you supposed to know when elusives are up? The old hitman 1 app isn’t updated anymore

Bebpo

« Reply #139 on: January 14, 2019, 09:30:26 PM »
How are you supposed to know when elusives are up? The old hitman 1 app isn’t updated anymore

They update their website with each month's updates early in the month. Next elusive is Jan 24th in S'gail and there's another escalation in S'gail next week.

Bebpo

« Reply #140 on: February 02, 2019, 12:01:12 AM »
Just a bump that the current Elusive on S'gail is gonna expire soon and there's a seasonal map in Hokkaido Snow Fest that's kinda fun (super short, easy kills within first 2-3 mins) and expires soon too, so get 'em while it's hot.

Feb 2019 roadmap should be out soon for this month's content.

pilonv1

« Reply #141 on: February 03, 2019, 07:24:01 AM »
Snow Fest kill is ridiculously easy. Not sure I'll get all the challenges done though.

Did the Elusive Target, just very messily. Thinking I could sneak in and get the notebook and then restart once I'd worked it out :gloomy
itm

Bebpo

« Reply #142 on: February 07, 2019, 12:49:02 AM »
February roadmap is out and next elusive is on Hokkaido and out this weekend.

WTF

That is very strange considering if people only bought Hitman 2 they can't play it. Weiiiird. Or maybe it's still during the free Hokkaido Snow Fest map. That's gotta be it. Downside is since I haven't gone back and played Hokkaido in S2 outside the snow festival kills, I'm at like mastery 4 and don't have any starting points where I can bring items into the map unlocked. So I probably should do a run or two to get that before the elusive or it's gonna be tough!

No escalations for February, hmmmm.

2nd Elusive at the end of the month in Hawke's Bay tutorial map...weird as well. Will be interesting to see what else they can do with the map.

Still no Elusive in Miami/Mumbai/Vermont yet.

pilonv1

« Reply #143 on: February 07, 2019, 05:10:22 AM »
There's a four day overlap between Hokkaido being free and the new ET. I got myself up to Mastery 15 from the snow festival and mission stories.

Hawkes Bay ET sounds great, I really like that map despite how small it is.
itm

pilonv1

« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2019, 07:28:55 AM »
Downside is since I haven't gone back and played Hokkaido in S2 outside the snow festival kills, I'm at like mastery 4 and don't have any starting points where I can bring items into the map unlocked. So I probably should do a run or two to get that before the elusive or it's gonna be tough!

Just hit 20, SA/SO is so ridiculously easy

itm

Bebpo

« Reply #145 on: February 10, 2019, 03:24:42 PM »
Failed the Hokkaido elusive lol
Been playing so much S2 since it came out, don't remember how to play Hokkaido early on when you have no access anywhere and no equipment :( Didn't want to take the time to relearn the map, oh well.

Also I had a weird deja vu playing this that this was an old elusive and double checking...yeah, it's just a S1 elusive, not a new one. Wonder if they'll re-release all the S1 elusives again.

Bebpo

« Reply #146 on: March 08, 2019, 12:17:54 AM »
March roadmap is:

Delayed NZ elusive from February going up tomorrow
1 escalation in Santa Fortuna
1 legacy elusive in Paris

Guess they’re going with 1 new elusive a month this time around and using the 2016 set as the 2nd for each month. Also 1 or 2 short escalations are month is pretty light but game ain’t selling that much to support it I guess

Biggest thing is March 26 expansion 1 is Sniper map in new location. IO is not being clear on if this means no normal map new location for expansion 1. Considering the expansion pack 1+2 was $40, if it turns out to just be one sniper map and one regular new location map....people are gonna be rightly pissed. I mean the base game is worth $100 itself, but IO really better clarify if season pass is still 2 full new location regular maps. I mean the game only really has 5 maps to begin with this time around instead of 6.

Bebpo

« Reply #147 on: March 09, 2019, 12:25:18 PM »
Did the New Zealand elusive. Was fun but was kinda hoping they'd use more of the map (aka the huge outdoor area) but nope, just in the house.

Was kinda messy too. I was playing good and stealthy and thought I'd cleared out all the bodyguards near the target and had a free opening so I just waltz up and did a headshot to the back of the head instead of luring off to some small bathroom or something and then ENGAGING and suddenly everyone is shooting at me but I still managed to make it out and get my clear haha

pilonv1

« Reply #148 on: March 10, 2019, 06:52:45 AM »
Silent Assassin is too easy on this level. Still fun but once you work it out but if you go the smoking route it's painfully simple. Like you I wish they did more with this level.
itm

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #149 on: March 10, 2019, 08:46:16 AM »
I got caught and had to shoot my way out of there, so I killed both "targets"  :lol

completed it tho so all good
What

Bebpo

« Reply #150 on: April 13, 2019, 04:18:15 PM »

Popped in Hitman 2 to see if there was anything new in the last few weeks. Nope. Here's the roadmaps. No new elusive this month /sigh, going like 2 months between new elusives now as they re-use the Hitman S1 elusives.

Still:

This is more hopeful. DLC Location #1 summer, #2 winter and 4 bonus missions. Hopefully the DLC locations are good and the bonus missions are cool like the Sapienza ones in S1 or Night Marrakesh.

But yeah I'm still out until May roadmap at this point. Hopefully they'll have a good elusive added in May to bring me back.

pilonv1

« Reply #151 on: April 14, 2019, 08:07:00 AM »
The Elusive Target was last weekend, was in Paris. Felt like it was similar to another mission where you had to break into the room in the attic.

Very happy with the content for the Gold pack from this list though. Really hyped for the Bank, and hopefully the Resort isn't too much like a mix of Sapienza and Bangkok.
itm

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #152 on: April 14, 2019, 10:51:09 AM »
Eh im not gonna pay more for more maps

since this game already has less maps than the first considering
What

pilonv1

« Reply #153 on: June 23, 2019, 05:23:31 AM »
Bank is out this week (25/6 IIRC). Very excited for it since I've got full mastery almost all of the levels so far.

:lawd
itm

Bebpo

« Reply #154 on: June 23, 2019, 10:46:53 AM »
Oh nice. I've been checking the monthly roadmaps to see if any substantial new content is coming out (there still hasn't been a new elusive since like February) and the June roadmap didn't have the bank listed so I thought it was gonna come out in July.

Bebpo

« Reply #155 on: August 04, 2019, 09:48:07 PM »
Did a couple hour first run through the bank. Ended up just brute forcing my way through a lot of it with a samurai knife I found. Couldn't find one of the 3 data disc people (kinda annoying they are highlighted on the map) so ended up just robbing the bank. Seems like a pretty fun map.

Checking out the various locations, was nice to see most of them have some escalations now.

pilonv1

« Reply #156 on: August 04, 2019, 10:21:45 PM »
I've not even bothered with the 3 data discs, it's far too much work when it's trivial to break into the bank vault itself.

3 Elusive Targets this month, but they're all legacy. New ET's are coming after the Resort is released
itm

Bebpo

« Reply #157 on: August 04, 2019, 11:30:54 PM »
3 Elusive Targets this month, but they're all legacy. New ET's are coming after the Resort is released

Hmmmmm, well if this happens that'll be cool. Because yeah feels like they just gave up on doing Elusives on the new Hitman 2 maps which is a shame since some of these locations are awesome like Mumbai and Whittleton would be fun for elusives.

If I pop on the game and there's a legacy elusive I still go for it. Did the general guy today when I popped on to do the bank. Had nothing unlocked in Colorado in H2 and managed to get through it all undetected (not SA because killed some guards) and felt pretty good about that. Still got it on these maps.

But yeah, will need to spend time on the bank because my first runs take like 2-3 hours and I have no fucking clue what I'm doing although part of that is I don't use opportunities on my first run because I like just going totally blind and save stating often and trying to beat it. Will do the mission stories/opportunities next time.

pilonv1

« Reply #158 on: August 05, 2019, 06:33:47 AM »
Not afraid to admit I watched videos to get full mastery on Colorado. Took about an hour or so.
itm

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #159 on: August 05, 2019, 12:45:22 PM »
yall should watch these

What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #160 on: September 24, 2019, 01:41:08 PM »
There's a new map out..downloading the game now ^_^
What

Bebpo

« Reply #161 on: September 24, 2019, 01:43:21 PM »
 :hyper

Time to re-install!

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #162 on: September 24, 2019, 02:51:02 PM »
Not only i have yet to play the bank, i also need to go back and play the last two locations of the base game.  :notlikethis

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #163 on: September 24, 2019, 04:08:21 PM »
Man the intro video is so good cant wait! I do love HITMAN  :-[ :-[

I didnt think the bank was all that btw
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #164 on: September 24, 2019, 05:12:49 PM »
well thats one of the best missions yet
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #165 on: September 25, 2019, 10:59:04 AM »
What did u think of it Bepbo? Tried it yet?
What

Bebpo

« Reply #166 on: September 25, 2019, 11:50:19 PM »
Probably on Fri or the weekend. Hitman maps need a few hours to set aside, not just pick up and play for 15 mins like some other games.

I still haven't really explored out The Bank. Only did one sloppy blind run and called it a day. Was waiting for The Resort to come out and then spend 10-20 hours fully exploring both of them.

Borealis

« Reply #167 on: September 26, 2019, 02:04:41 AM »
Loving it so far, reminds me of the best behind Hokkaido and Sapienza.

Bebpo

« Reply #168 on: September 27, 2019, 12:30:20 AM »
o.m.g. this game is 150gb now. I'm going to have to uninstall like every game I have to get this back on my SSD lol. Time to jump in, put a bunch of time into the Bank/Resort and then delete it again :lol

This is definitely the biggest game space-wise I have on PC.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #169 on: September 27, 2019, 04:19:36 AM »
They should let you download locations indipendently, 150GB for a game is silly.

pilonv1

« Reply #170 on: September 27, 2019, 05:34:44 AM »
Loving it so far, reminds me of the best behind Hokkaido and Sapienza.

It's very much like Hokkaido but it feels small for some reason. I think I like it more than the bank but I need to try some of the other mission stories. It's certainly not that difficult once you work out how to move around.
itm

Bebpo

« Reply #171 on: September 29, 2019, 01:51:38 AM »
Did a sloppy run (no mission stories, just try to get them alone and shoot them in the head and run). Location seems neat. More of a tropical island feel than the Bangkok hotel map. Not sure if we needed another drug cartel boss guarded mansion. I feel like there's so many of them in S1/S2 already, but the rest of the map is fun.

Story-wise, hmmm ok. Guess now is just the wait for S3.

But I also see they added 4 new missions across Miami->Whittleton Creek. Will check those out too.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #172 on: September 29, 2019, 06:08:36 AM »
They should let you download locations indipendently, 150GB for a game is silly.

In Steam I think u can select what u want to dl..so u can do that
What

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #173 on: September 29, 2019, 07:30:51 AM »

How? When i click install it just tells me to fuck off because i need 150GB of space.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #174 on: September 30, 2019, 07:26:47 AM »

BTW i looked into this and it does work, thanks.  :pika
You have to go into properties/DLC and uncheck all the locations/stuff you don't want, then you install.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #175 on: September 30, 2019, 01:45:04 PM »
Fuck I totally forgot I was gonna screenshot it then I forgot all about it :(

Glad you found how to do it though, yeah you can turn off individual levels so that's pretty sweet
What

Bebpo

« Reply #176 on: September 30, 2019, 02:07:38 PM »
Yeah, that's nice.

I tried out the first of the bonus scenario levels. While they don't change the level a lot like the special versions in Hitman 2016 (like The Icon or Landslide), and they're more like replayable elusives, at least they have their own set of assassination challenges.

Also going back and playing Miami, yeah the DLC locations are nice but in terms of scope and detail the core stages are on a whole different level than The Bank & The Resort. Still good enough for DLC. Hopefully Hitman 3's stages are as meaty as Hitman 2016 & 2's main stages are.

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #177 on: September 30, 2019, 11:57:19 PM »
Ive always really liked the ideas of hitman but it was always juuuust a little too janky. I tried the 2016(?) game but got frustrated for some reason or other, on the tutorial no less.  Finally gave it a few hours and lovin’ it. The 2nd/unscripted stage Kinda sold me on it.

I think I am playing it a bit wrong though. Stages seem crazy big but have a feeling it’s like a new building where you are fine once have your bearings. Also was gravitating to no unnecessary kills/ too nice. Seems like it’d be way more fun as a murder sim so that’s probably where I’ll start leaning.

Good shit.  :D

Bebpo

« Reply #178 on: October 01, 2019, 12:00:40 AM »
Ive always really liked the ideas of hitman but it was always juuuust a little too janky. I tried the 2016(?) game but got frustrated for some reason or other, on the tutorial no less.  Finally gave it a few hours and lovin’ it. The 2nd/unscripted stage Kinda sold me on it.

I think I am playing it a bit wrong though. Stages seem crazy big but have a feeling it’s like a new building where you are fine once have your bearings. Also was gravitating to no unnecessary kills/ too nice. Seems like it’d be way more fun as a murder sim so that’s probably where I’ll start leaning.

Good shit.  :D

Yeah, it's awesome. Just takes some getting the hang of, learning the level and NPC routines, where items are, etc...

The mission stories are actually really good ways to learn some of the stuff going on a level. I usually try to do 1 or 2 blind runs that take a couple hours and are full of mistakes and barely making it through and then I go through the mission stories to start to nail down the location. Then I go for the challenges which, especially the assassination ones are fun to figure out and pull off.

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #179 on: October 01, 2019, 12:07:45 AM »
The scripting was throwing me off. Do targets kind of script to you if you are in certain places or does it kinda depend? i saw the dev vid mention ‘rails’ but stopped watching to get spoiled too much.

Also is there any point where guards notice everyone is missing?  :doge