Author Topic: VOAT Containment Megathread of Trash People for Trash People  (Read 2929179 times)

nachobro

• Live Más
Re: Other Forum Megathread and Shitposting Emporium
« Reply #17520 on: June 16, 2017, 09:00:06 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1393233

jesus are these people able to do anything in life without completely fucking it up?  :lol

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #17521 on: June 16, 2017, 09:00:48 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1393164

The Ponies are really digging their hooves in about the crossplay thing.

It's been fascinating and disturbing to watch.

I don't think I've seen such slavish worship of a corporation and so openly shameless as well.

The most amazing thing to me is that by this point in any generation, we're usually well past to absurd fanboyism and dick measuring and most people are enjoying the consoles for what they are.

Not on NeoGAF though. It's Sony vs. Everybody all the time. Surely another sign of successful business management from Tyler's cultivated community of gaming intelligentsia.

« Reply #17522 on: June 16, 2017, 09:31:05 PM »
taxation of nintendo games is theft

Boredfrom

« Reply #17523 on: June 16, 2017, 09:54:57 PM »
I dunno, I'm still can see Sony fans being more critical than Nintendo fans. Nintendo GAF tends to be more insufferable when a big release drops than uncharted fans bitching about game scores.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17524 on: June 16, 2017, 11:26:25 PM »
Quote from: NoblesseOblige
And that is why I will never really care much for Nintendo games. The don't even dare to have any sort of message other than childish fun.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=240998121#post240998121

GAF views everything through the prism of popular culture. Games, movies, TV shows...all these things are vitally important, and it's vitally important that they're used to promote "good" causes. Wonder Woman isn't just a fun movie about a female super hero, it's a shattering of the glass ceiling and an important tool for teaching young children about female empowerment. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 isn't an animu RPG with some goofy female character designs, it's an assault against women. GAF ardently believes that pop culture is the beginning and ending of all issues and that the best way to fix the world's problems is to yell at movie directors and video game developers until they put black people and women into their products.
dog

Tasty

« Reply #17525 on: June 16, 2017, 11:34:48 PM »
I thought that quote was from the Xeno 2 thread where there's storm clouds brewing over the main chick's ridiculous boobs, but no, it's from a thread about Reggie saying "Uh we're just gonna make some fun games for everyone." Apparently that statement means Nintendo hates all politics in every game ever and will never let games with it on their systems ever again.

Or that's what I got reading the responses...

Nobody tell GAF that making "games for everyone" includes deplorables. :o

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #17526 on: June 16, 2017, 11:52:55 PM »
It really shouldn't be that hard.

There are a litany of ways to make a strong case against racism and ethnic cleansing without throwing a brick at some neckbeard or 4chan trolls face.

Which just gets the 9 to 5'ers to see that false equivalency they hate. That gets them so triggered they want to throw a brick at them too.

Something you would think a group on the cutting edge of social media age induced sensitivity to violations of social norms would recognize as possibly counter-productive.

Fuck, I wish I had that Twitter image of Mexican's shouting down a "SJW" for the "muh cultural appropriation Mario" tweet.

Lucky for you, I found it:

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

When keeping it SJW goes wrong. Very, very wrong:

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

M'nority

WTF is Latinx? Latina minx?
^_^

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17527 on: June 16, 2017, 11:56:35 PM »
It's the hot, new, gender-neutral pronoun for people of latin descent.
dog

etiolate

« Reply #17528 on: June 16, 2017, 11:56:54 PM »
latinx is french for "the tanks"

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #17529 on: June 17, 2017, 12:09:58 AM »
It's the hot, new, gender-neutral pronoun for people of latin descent.

I just use 'hispanic' but I'm stuck in the past.
^_^

« Reply #17530 on: June 17, 2017, 12:53:08 AM »
Last two pages of that D.C. sniper thread, wew.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1392735&page=3

Be so progressive that you tell families of murder victims to get over it because a mass murder is considered rehabilitated, brehs.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #17531 on: June 17, 2017, 01:10:59 AM »

Lawrence of Arabia - is it one of the top 10 films of all-time?
For me personally, it goes down as #1. The performances, the scope of the story, dialogue, the soundtrack, the direction, and stunning photography -- it all comes together seamlessly and is one of the (first) true brilliant cinematic experiences I've ever had. What do you think?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1393308

It's an interesting take on one of history's overlooked films.  Some may disagree but I think his opinion has merit.  I often found myself outnumbered when I said that The Beatles and The Rolling Stones were some of 20th centuries biggest rock stars but I stand by it.  It's not easy to point out something obvious everyone else ignores but it's the GAFer way to buck norms and take on unpopular opinions.
sigh

Tasty

« Reply #17533 on: June 17, 2017, 02:29:49 AM »
I often found myself outnumbered when I said that The Beatles and The Rolling Stones were some of 20th centuries biggest rock stars but I stand by it. 

Where the fuck did that happen?

I don't even like the Beatles that much but I highly doubt anyone has ever said that they weren't one of the biggest bands.

He's taking the piss.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #17534 on: June 17, 2017, 02:34:24 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1393320
 :lol

But is he culturally appropriating for liking watermelon? And when will Nintendo address their cultural appropriation in putting watermelon eating monkeys in Yoshi's Island? :doge

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #17535 on: June 17, 2017, 03:04:21 AM »
Thread: Russia claims to have killed ISIS leader

Post: "The best thing Russia can do is put a bullet in Putins head. "

Well that came out of nowhere and escalated quickly innit :lol

benjipwns

« Reply #17536 on: June 17, 2017, 04:29:21 AM »
They have no frame of reference of why Putin is so popular there. The Yeltsin years are like a sentence after the Soviet Union fell in their history. Overshadowed by how much terrible inequality there was after the Germanies reunited apparently.

There was a thread, maybe it was just a discussion in PoliGAF, where people were talking about what would have to be done post-Trump and they basically were describing what Putin did post-Yelstin to clean out the Oligarchs, control the media and stamp down hard on all unapproved crime (also known as The Giuliani Method) while promoting the nation as having "recovered" and as a "power" again with lots of tsarist theatre.

Maybe it'll be someone from the IC that saves us too!

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #17537 on: June 17, 2017, 07:40:37 AM »
It's true.

:trumps
Could it also be that a lot of people lost their partners, mothers or sisters to it? :doge

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #17538 on: June 17, 2017, 07:43:03 AM »
Mechanical ApartheidTM was pretty hamfisted and stupid.
And it's very indicative of the level of sophistication you can expect from mainstream video games. Never mind David Cage.

Raist

« Reply #17539 on: June 17, 2017, 09:07:30 AM »
Question. Say Vivendi takes over Ubi. Ok, that's fine and dandy. Can't every single employee leave and say...Sign with Sony or Microsoft and form a new first party dev team?

Sure, Vivendi will own Ubisoft's IP's, but what can they do with them without a dev team? I guess I don't see why those employees would want or need to stay after the takeover. Greener pastures, IMO.

Yes, this is exactly how the job market works  :picard

benjipwns

« Reply #17540 on: June 17, 2017, 10:13:59 AM »
his next post  :rofl
I just don't see how that would be. There are devs out there that would LOVE to work under Sony or MS. Pretty sure either one of those would treat their new team like gold, giving them time to build a new engine or giving them one of the in-house engines like Guerrilla's to work with.

Yes, I know they are leaving their IP's behind, but Kojima did that same exact thing and he seems....happier. Just saying, Vivendi takes over, the dev team tells them to fuck off and leaves to start a new. Then what for Vivendi?

Probably not going to happen, but would love to see it. Ubisoft Montreal using Sony first party assets makes me start panting with anticipation of a game reveal lol.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=241055971#post241055971

benjipwns

« Reply #17541 on: June 17, 2017, 10:42:19 AM »
Nintendo has to do something about this. I'm being serious! They can help! Buy Ubisoft but let them stay independent. Whatever it takes. :(

Boredfrom

« Reply #17542 on: June 17, 2017, 11:11:02 AM »
And it's very indicative of the level of sophistication you can expect from mainstream video games. Never mind David Cage.

You guys played Mankind Divided, right?

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #17543 on: June 17, 2017, 11:21:20 AM »
I've been putting in an EviLore amount of hours of work in the last couple weeks, God damn I've missed some fuckery.
Fish<

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #17545 on: June 17, 2017, 01:12:37 PM »
his next post  :rofl
I just don't see how that would be. There are devs out there that would LOVE to work under Sony or MS. Pretty sure either one of those would treat their new team like gold, giving them time to build a new engine or giving them one of the in-house engines like Guerrilla's to work with.

Yes, I know they are leaving their IP's behind, but Kojima did that same exact thing and he seems....happier. Just saying, Vivendi takes over, the dev team tells them to fuck off and leaves to start a new. Then what for Vivendi?

Probably not going to happen, but would love to see it. Ubisoft Montreal using Sony first party assets makes me start panting with anticipation of a game reveal lol.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=241055971#post241055971
Why don't people just download jobs now anyway
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #17546 on: June 17, 2017, 01:17:49 PM »
Multinational companies : the soap opera.
ὕβρις

Raist

« Reply #17547 on: June 17, 2017, 02:24:12 PM »
Here's what happens when you're dying for some releases.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1393422

Raist

« Reply #17548 on: June 17, 2017, 03:13:53 PM »
This doesn't seem suspicious at all.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1393476

Boredfrom

« Reply #17549 on: June 17, 2017, 03:30:30 PM »

Yep, it was a good game with a weak handling of that concept. I didn't think it was used well.

What you think it was weak? Is not a masterpiece but I thought it could be worse. They outright made clear that the kind of segregation that was done is not exactly about race (while making clear way is still unjust and discriminatory).

Beats Cage outright lazy metaphor of slavery with robots.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 03:37:08 PM by Boredfrom »

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #17550 on: June 17, 2017, 04:15:07 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1393233

jesus are these people able to do anything in life without completely fucking it up?  :lol

I did my taxes with H&R block, and I called them and asked an agent how to make the payment. He said to do it on irs.gov

Get finessed brehs  :neogaf

Tasty

Boredfrom

« Reply #17552 on: June 17, 2017, 07:14:51 PM »

Yep, it was a good game with a weak handling of that concept. I didn't think it was used well.

What you think it was weak? Is not a masterpiece but I thought it could be worse. They outright made clear that the kind of segregation that was done is not exactly about race (while making clear way is still unjust and discriminatory).

I'm not the one who compared it to Cage, Cage is always the worst. Just that it didn't add anything substantial nor was it used particularly well. Weak for me doesn't particularly mean bad, just not good, and when it was used as the major plot point throughout the game I felt it was an unnecessary approach.

In that regard, by your definition of weak as "no good but not exactly bad" doesn't really merit the vitrol I felt that game got when the term was used it the outright dismissal of video game story telling.

nudemacusers

« Reply #17553 on: June 17, 2017, 07:54:21 PM »
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #17554 on: June 17, 2017, 08:07:32 PM »

etiolate

« Reply #17555 on: June 17, 2017, 08:07:39 PM »
Whedon has like 2 or 3 female characters that he continually writes. His ally mcbeal as superman fetish is kind of creepy.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #17556 on: June 17, 2017, 08:13:14 PM »

Even Human Revolution didn't do its themes justice and I love that game, to be clear. They tried to create a class divide around mechanical limbs of all things. That's how people in that universe trancend their humanity? Mechanical limbs that for some reason an absurd amount of people had installed, which on top of redundantly maiming them necessitates them taking medication indefinitley. This is made complete by an incomprehensible luddite backlash that's so strong it leads to widespread rioting. Just so - SPOILER - there could be a catastrophe caused by the augmented, foreshadowing the totalitarian reaction that Mankind Dvided tries to pay off on. "Mechanical Apartheid" puts a spotlight on this, when what they need is as little scrutiny as possible for it to work.

Also, don't forget that "mechanical apartheid" was accompanied and tainted by a counterproductive "augmented lives matter" tweet from PR. As to why that's dumb, may I refer to the Kendall Jenner Pepsi ad? Peddling products as socially conscious takes great care and is probably inadvisable entirely unless you have an environmental angle or are actually helping in some way.

tl;dr It's a really dumb set-up at the very core, filled with writer's conveniences, because of course it is. It's a AAA game and as such safe mainstream pulp almost by definition. Which is why when someone of David Cage's caliber (to loop back to him) reaches for societal commentary, he's almost assuredly doomed to fuck it up, both by the medium's limitations as he is by his own talent.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 08:19:05 PM by Rufus »

nudemacusers

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #17559 on: June 17, 2017, 09:45:48 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1393198

Making a post asking if people are childless on notoriously virgin filled socially inept dweebs seems like a joke post to me

No need for children when you're already a child.

:rollsafe
©@©™

Tasty

« Reply #17560 on: June 17, 2017, 09:58:54 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=241101900&postcount=387

Welp.

Looks like Whedon is back to his Asshole Phase.

This honestly should not be surprising. He's a Fedora Feminist, and always has been. Dollhouse was a giant soap box for him to talk about how men are horrible. Hell, Firefly tried so hard to make fun of sexism that it actually came off as being sexist to both men and women.

:confused

"Back to?" Based on a leaked script from 11 years ago? :confused

The left truly do eat their own, jesus fucking christ.

Tasty

« Reply #17561 on: June 17, 2017, 10:31:10 PM »
Fedora Feminist is a good term for him, though. He's like the richest, most perfect example of the Nice Guy there is.

Uhh excuse me he's Sensitive Joss.

Boredfrom

« Reply #17562 on: June 17, 2017, 10:52:28 PM »

Even Human Revolution didn't do its themes justice and I love that game, to be clear. They tried to create a class divide around mechanical limbs of all things. That's how people in that universe trancend their humanity? Mechanical limbs that for some reason an absurd amount of people had installed, which on top of redundantly maiming them necessitates them taking medication indefinitley. This is made complete by an incomprehensible luddite backlash that's so strong it leads to widespread rioting. Just so - SPOILER - there could be a catastrophe caused by the augmented, foreshadowing the totalitarian reaction that Mankind Dvided tries to pay off on. "Mechanical Apartheid" puts a spotlight on this, when what they need is as little scrutiny as possible for it to work.

lol lets not pretend that is not nitpicking or that the past game didnt mention this points like requiring drugs (and the whole reason of the conflict of the past game was because they found a way to avoid medication). Is less hamfisted than your regular X-men comic with mutants killing people by sneezing crying because discrimination.

The whole point of this prequels game is that aug techology would evolve in stuff like Nano augs from the first games and the totalitarian reaction is in part political theatre focusing in controlling this technology rather than eliminating it. For better or worse, this series is a conspiracy thriller than a straight societal study.

Also, don't forget that "mechanical apartheid" was accompanied and tainted by a counterproductive "augmented lives matter" tweet from PR. As to why that's dumb, may I refer to the Kendall Jenner Pepsi ad? Peddling products as socially conscious takes great care and is probably inadvisable entirely unless you have an environmental angle or are actually helping in some way.

You are right. I mean, BLM is as inefficient as it current state so big corps should not make it more shallow. The game itself avoids to be as hamfisted as the PR outside some signs as If I remember right. If anything, there is side quests that explore how were mostly normal people that got screwed (a old guy that got a small aug to try to not forget stuff)

tl;dr It's a really dumb set-up at the very core, filled with writer's conveniences, because of course it is. It's a AAA game and as such safe mainstream pulp almost by definition.

And that is a sin because? Writers convenience is the weirdest thing to complain about in a comercial videogame.

Which is why when someone of David Cage's caliber (to loop back to him) reaches for societal commentary, he's almost assuredly doomed to fuck it up, both by the medium's limitations as he is by his own talent.

Well yes, David Cage is going to fuck it up. Thats why is insane to me that people are demanding that  he admits the social politics of the game if almost half of the gaming community is ready to hate it regardless. People demand that the medium expands its own limitations but complain when a video game story (less hamfisted or less metaphorical lazy than your regular XMen comic) does "weak" as neither bad or good.

Vitriol? Weak as in it didn't add anything, and might as well not have been used. I'm not angry, I doubt Rufus is, so what are you on about?

Come on, man. Lets not pretend you didnt went inmediatly to the defensive.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 11:02:32 PM by Boredfrom »

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #17563 on: June 17, 2017, 10:56:05 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1393198

Making a post asking if people are childless on notoriously virgin filled socially inept dweebs seems like a joke post to me

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=241013238

Shit, that got dark fast.

Boredfrom

« Reply #17564 on: June 17, 2017, 11:53:07 PM »

You asked me a question, I answered. How's that being defensive?

Chill out, breh.

You were the one that dropped the "mechanic apartheid" is silly when I was talking about how people want political games but react aggressive with stuff like that, you even admitted that is just weak: Unnecessary but not actively offensive.

Obviously, not saying you are mad (neither do I) beyond the snarky reaction, but people kind of reacted badly about that when revealed in PR (and is the same people that want to make corps take political stances or video game directors don't chicken out in politics).

« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 12:02:51 AM by Boredfrom »

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!

Raist

« Reply #17567 on: June 18, 2017, 07:47:45 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1393653

"Matador Ivan Fandino killed in France bullfight."

Good.

I didn't even know France still had bullfighting.

Fuck him and this entire horrible thing.

My only sympathy is with his family and the bulls.

:kobeyuck

Boredfrom

« Reply #17568 on: June 18, 2017, 08:24:49 AM »

You asked me a question, I answered. How's that being defensive?

Chill out, breh.

You were the one that dropped the "mechanic apartheid" is silly when I was talking about how people want political games but react aggressive with stuff like that, you even admitted that is just weak: Unnecessary but not actively offensive.

Admitted? I didn't admit shit. I said I thought it was hamfisted, still think it is. It just didn't bother me when it comes to the game.  It was corny though.

Obviously, not saying you are mad (neither do I) beyond the snarky reaction, but people kind of reacted badly about that when revealed in PR (and is the same people that want to make corps take political stances or video game directors don't chicken out in politics).

Cool. Don't really care much about others reaction to it, nor do I care about corps taking political stances. Just thought it was corny and barely utilized in anyway that was either effective or entertaining, it was just there. It's more me not caring much for the idea and the game not delivering enough on it for me to change my mind, I'd rather they chose something better than "lol future racism subtext but not really".

Fair enough. Sorry if I sounded overly aggressive.

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #17569 on: June 18, 2017, 09:16:16 AM »
throughout both being proclaimed as a paladin for the fairer sex and a hairy handed chauvinistic ogre, whedon has remained a shite writer.

nudemacusers

« Reply #17570 on: June 18, 2017, 09:22:31 AM »
Fedora Feminist is a good term for him, though. He's like the richest, most perfect example of the Nice Guy there is.

Pls make emote
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #17571 on: June 18, 2017, 09:25:13 AM »
And that is a sin because?
Because I don't like it? :doge
I'm not trying to change your mind here.

Writers convenience is the weirdest thing to complain about in a comercial videogame.
Why? In the post you quoted I do recognize that video games, especially large productions, aren't exactly well suited to (conventional) story telling, for a variety of reasons we don't need to get into. Doesn't make me not notice or dislike it any less when they go to absurd lengths to create problems for themselves by, for instance, putting mechanical limbs front and centre when they don't have to.

I know they're in a tough spot as a prequel series, but the way they tried to connect the games is flimsy and limp.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #17572 on: June 18, 2017, 10:05:51 AM »
'Imagine' is a piece of shit but some clown making a shitty rap about the Simpsons? Genius! :neogaf
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1393654

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #17574 on: June 18, 2017, 11:57:30 AM »
 :woody

counterhit

« Reply #17575 on: June 18, 2017, 11:59:54 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=241137795#post241137795

The Last Night thread is the most NeoGAF shit atm. So ignoring this guy I linked is literally comparing this unreleased, sketchy-at-worst game to Birth of a Nation, a pro-KKK film, the current function of the thread is getting mad at people who are excited for it, even though that's precisely what an announcement thread is for. Some people are arguing about it, sure, but some of the posts being called out are not even saying anything but "Wow, I like this game's graphics!" Several posters are just camping this thread, nearly at 3900 posts, to get mad at people excited about a videogame. How could anyone dispute GAF's overwhelmingly negative reputation? A mod can't even be bothered to close what is clearly a toxic thread.

Whatever happened to that evilore rant? I guess like all his rants, how impotent they are is proportional to their length. This would mean his "VR is going to change the world this week" rant was even more pointless, which checks out.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #17576 on: June 18, 2017, 12:21:13 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=241137795#post241137795

The Last Night thread is the most NeoGAF shit atm. So ignoring this guy I linked is literally comparing this unreleased, sketchy-at-worst game to Birth of a Nation, a pro-KKK film, the current function of the thread is getting mad at people who are excited for it, even though that's precisely what an announcement thread is for. Some people are arguing about it, sure, but some of the posts being called out are not even saying anything but "Wow, I like this game's graphics!" Several posters are just camping this thread, nearly at 3900 posts, to get mad at people excited about a videogame. How could anyone dispute GAF's overwhelmingly negative reputation? A mod can't even be bothered to close what is clearly a toxic thread.

Whatever happened to that evilore rant? I guess like all his rants, how impotent they are is proportional to their length. This would mean his "VR is going to change the world this week" rant was even more pointless, which checks out.

The virtue signaling in that thread is next level.

etiolate

« Reply #17577 on: June 18, 2017, 12:29:57 PM »
The thing is that they're playing out exactly what the game's creator was using as a basis for his dystopia when he started working on the game. A hyper-connected, unemployed populace oppressed through moralistic social media bullying.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #17578 on: June 18, 2017, 12:41:24 PM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=241078107

Quote from: Autodidact
I would've shouted, "I hope your Life Alert malfunctions!" as I walked away. You must have admirable restraint.

"Are we the baddies ?" :derp
ὕβρις

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #17579 on: June 18, 2017, 12:46:57 PM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=241078107

Quote from: Autodidact
I would've shouted, "I hope your Life Alert malfunctions!" as I walked away. You must have admirable restraint.

"Are we the baddies ?" :derp

The guy he quotes is a moron as well. Soliciting someone for a signature on a political issue when they have a clear "no soliciting" sign up is a cunt move.