Author Topic: VOAT Containment Megathread of Trash People for Trash People  (Read 2983918 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: Other Forum Megathread and Shitposting Emporium
« Reply #17340 on: June 14, 2017, 04:08:38 AM »
Obese is the new normal :dead
ὕβρις

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #17341 on: June 14, 2017, 04:17:22 AM »
So I've been having very mixed feelings about Detroit: Become Human, and the most recent E3 trailer hasn't done anything to calm my discomfort.

As someone who had been at least somewhat following the development of the Detroit since the very first Kara tech demo all those years ago, I had always been intrigued by the world and aesthetic the game gestured towards.

But as the characters and worlds became more crystallized over the past couple years, I'm starting to feel very uncomfortable about this game.

David Cage is very clearly leaning on real struggles of slavery and oppression, but rather than telling the story through the lens of people who are oppressed and enslaved in 2017, we're getting a story with robots. Not only that, but all three playable characters are all white looking robots, two of which are male.

It just comes off as tone deaf to me. In a post gamergate, BLM and Occupy world, where some of the highest seats of American political power are held by self labeled misogynists and white nationalists, that Detroit believes it can only tell it's story of an oppressed class of people by putting us in the shoes of white guys.

I love E3.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #17342 on: June 14, 2017, 04:20:43 AM »
Science fiction and allegories : problematic.
ὕβρις

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #17343 on: June 14, 2017, 04:21:27 AM »

thicc harley  :heartbeat

fupa spidey :shh

cyborg in 4:3  ???

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #17344 on: June 14, 2017, 05:44:12 AM »
That Marty Chinn guy is apparently gunning from a bonus by Sony in the no cross platform for ps4 thread :neogaf
ὕβρις

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #17345 on: June 14, 2017, 06:15:51 AM »
I'm a Monster Hunter newb.

Why are GAFers acting like XX not being localized is the death of the franchise? What makes MH World some horrible abomination? Is this just console war garbage from Nintendo fans?

From glancing over the threads, it seems like it has a bunch of things changed from the core MH gameplay to make it more appealing to the western market.

Which is a good thing for the series, because Capcom needs the money. They don't light the world on fire with this: Bye-bye, Monster Hunter.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #17346 on: June 14, 2017, 07:37:21 AM »
Monster Hunter World is the first time I've ever been interested in Monster Hunter, honestly. Mostly because I played one of the PS2 games back in the day a long time ago and came away unimpressed for whatever reason
It was honestly kinda shit on ps2

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #17347 on: June 14, 2017, 08:47:46 AM »
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1391441

Call for violence for months and months. Violence happens, immediately pull back and say violence is not the answer. PICK A SIDE, PUSSIES.

Quote from: Host Samurai
    Well at some point there will be riots.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=240698713

Quote from: Host Samurai
    I have no remorse for a party that wants to kick 25 million off healthcare. I wonder what healthcare he's on?

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=240699589

Horrible and I hope everyone recovers smoothly...

...but for God's sake, read the room people. At a time when Congress is widely considered to be apathetic and impotent at best, and wholly corrupt at worst, spending time on recreation in plain public view is a stupid idea

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=240702376[/list]
    « Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 08:55:20 AM by VomKriege »
    ὕβρις

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
    « Reply #17348 on: June 14, 2017, 08:55:02 AM »
    Never admit a mistake!

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
    • Global Moderator
    « Reply #17349 on: June 14, 2017, 09:04:53 AM »
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-is-what-superheroes-would-look-like-with-realistic-bodies_us_59402f1de4b003d5948b6f3f?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000050

(Image removed from quote.)

:dead

I will never understand shit like this.  It's like they're implying that everyone is fat and it's impossible to be fit and in shape.  If anything, they should make a case for having them look like slimmer olympic athletes with smaller chests (that goes for the guys, too)...but there's real people with big chests, too.  :doge

Also I like that they just ignore the fact that everything else is fantasy and fake because it's a fucking COMIC BOOK.
    ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
    • Global Moderator
    « Reply #17350 on: June 14, 2017, 09:12:19 AM »
    How much did Anime Music Videos shape your music tastes?
    Quote from: Garlador;240704257
    This is going to mostly be for a certain age demographic - assuming mostly late 90s, early 2000s kids and teens - but that era of my music tastes was really defined by bands and songs I discovered through legions of sloppily-edited AMVs created by fans eager to smash DBZ and Linkin Park together over and over and over.

Well, MOSTLY DBZ and Linkin Park, but there was an AMV for every anime and every song at that time, it seemed. Tenchi Muyo and Papa Roach? Sure. POD and Rurouni Kenshi? Why not. Sailor Moon and Rob Zombie? Better believe it. Pokemon and Mindless Self Indulgence? Nothing is sacred.

So how much did those old AMVs shape your musical tastes... and, more importantly, which godless combination of shows and music were the ones you remember leaving an impact?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
    [close]
    ど助平

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
    « Reply #17351 on: June 14, 2017, 09:30:35 AM »
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-is-what-superheroes-would-look-like-with-realistic-bodies_us_59402f1de4b003d5948b6f3f?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000050

I will never understand shit like this.  It's like they're implying that everyone is fat and it's impossible to be fit and in shape.  If anything, they should make a case for having them look like slimmer olympic athletes with smaller chests (that goes for the guys, too)...but there's real people with big chests, too.  :doge

Also I like that they just ignore the fact that everything else is fantasy and fake because it's a fucking COMIC BOOK.

:doge
    [close]

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
    • Global Moderator
    « Reply #17352 on: June 14, 2017, 09:50:35 AM »

[close]

:rofl
    ど助平

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
    « Reply #17353 on: June 14, 2017, 09:54:07 AM »

cyborg in 4:3  ???
    uh, why would you even pick Cyborg for a "realistic bodied superhero" thing?

i mean, it's right in his fucking name

quick somebody do Cliff Steele

Averon

« Reply #17354 on: June 14, 2017, 10:04:26 AM »

Call for violence for months and months. Violence happens, immediately pull back and say violence is not the answer. PICK A SIDE, PUSSIES.

A lot of people gritting their teeth in that thread for fear of getting banned.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
    « Reply #17355 on: June 14, 2017, 10:04:31 AM »
    please never take the huff and puff post seriously friends.

benjipwns

« Reply #17356 on: June 14, 2017, 10:05:40 AM »

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
    « Reply #17357 on: June 14, 2017, 10:07:03 AM »
    I'm tired of the unrealistic bodies presented by Plastic Man, Elongated Man, and Mr. Fantastic. Why can't they be portrayed to look more like the average American?
    WDW

Boredfrom

« Reply #17358 on: June 14, 2017, 10:27:41 AM »

Well Aeolist is already all for calling shitty legislations political violence with others, so they already halfway there.

benjipwns

« Reply #17359 on: June 14, 2017, 10:38:22 AM »
    this is my Oscar being destroyed by KevinCow about Donkey Kong Country moment and now i'll look like an even bigger idiot if i show my face on NeoGAF.com ever again since the receipts will all be pulled out

benjipwns

« Reply #17360 on: June 14, 2017, 10:47:32 AM »
    You know the GOP--they'll politicize anything.
    It's extremely tragic, but not entirely unexpected. You can only push people so far before they snap. Take away everything they have (or threaten to) and they have nothing to lose.
    If the right start with some sort of Democrat Derangment Syndrome nonsense, they all deserve to sit in a room across from Gabby Gifford and have her bitch slap them. Repeatidly.
    And yet talking about gun restrictions after 20 children are slaughtered is bad because you shouldn't politicize tragedy
    Wow they're already trying to politicize it for their own stupid gain.
    Shooter was 65-66 years old. AHCA?
    Biting my tongue so hard it's bleeding.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 10:52:14 AM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

« Reply #17361 on: June 14, 2017, 11:06:17 AM »
    People still show their support of Bernie Sanders on social media? ...In 2017? June, 2017, an entire year after the primaries were over?

Sigh. At least "caucasian Sanders-supporter-turned-shooter" sounds pretty one-off.
    All the momentum from the hearings and bad news for Trump.. most likely gone cus of this idiot. Thanks asshole bernie bro.
    This guy combined with the "he was a Bernie bro!" narrative from the Portland stabbing guy are going to give a shitload of fuel for the right. Fan-fuckin'-tastic, ugh.
    A Bernie sanders fan. This could kill some of the momentum the democrats have had lately.
    Almost all of his tweets are Bernie-related.

This is gonna be bad for Bernie bros

why are we not talking about a possible Putin false flag here? we already have the fact that he's a Gamergator with the fact that he "liked" Bernie Sanders on Facebook and when you factor in the fact that Samus Returns isn't coming to the Switch

Are you white, cisgendered, straight, and or a male? Cause I can certainly see how that privilege might lead to a post like this.
    Yeah well. Go read a book, kiddo. Or talk to some of those privileged white cisgendered jews still alive who survived this literal hell on earth. When they were children. Like my granddad for example. I'd give you his AOL address, but he died 10 years ago from brain cancer, madly raving in his last moments about how his mother was dust in the air.

That evil, evil, white cisgendered oppressor.
    neogaf

benjipwns

« Reply #17362 on: June 14, 2017, 11:15:18 AM »
    Yeah but he's an old white guy who is still alive. You can't blame old white people, even when they're democrats.
    :lol

benjipwns

« Reply #17363 on: June 14, 2017, 11:31:34 AM »
    No major narrative advantage came out of the Family Research Council shooting and that's the last politically motivated shooting by a liberal that I can think of.

Hopefully this just dominates the media cycle for like 48 hours and then something else comes up or they take the mental illness angle like they did with that shooting.

Hopefully.
    When The Giffords shooting happened we pointed to Palin's crosshairs map and now with this one they're pointing to D rhetoric. Major difference here is that (so far/knock on wood) nobody is dying from this incident so R messaging might even be weaker than ours was on Giffords.
    The GOP needs to be careful blaming Democrats, lest they create a rallying cry for Liberals to latch onto.

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
    « Reply #17364 on: June 14, 2017, 11:32:03 AM »
    Holy shit at that GOP shooting thread.

I can't believe what that place has devolved into.
    Fish<

zomgee

• We've *all*
    « Reply #17365 on: June 14, 2017, 12:08:04 PM »
    NO REMORSE
    rub

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
    « Reply #17366 on: June 14, 2017, 12:08:58 PM »
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1391410

biannual alc-shaming thread from gaf

püp

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
    « Reply #17367 on: June 14, 2017, 12:10:42 PM »
    literally shaking rn
    püp

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
    « Reply #17368 on: June 14, 2017, 12:11:16 PM »
    nm. misread something.
    « Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 12:15:56 PM by Atramental »

benjipwns

« Reply #17369 on: June 14, 2017, 12:16:32 PM »
    Of course your screed got hashtag-jingoism'ed. I think the prevailing argument is currently #whataboutism
    haha went back and looked, now i'm not only Putin's biggest supporter on GAF but i also "constantly" write "frantic" thousand word Trump defenses of why he's actually pretty good :rejoice

also that i would have (apparently can't check the receipts on posts that old) told Ukraine to "take it up the ass"...when they...held an election and legally deposed their President (who fled the country) rather than descend into civil war? even though the state started the violence?!? (And even though there were totally-not-Russian troops sitting on their soil.)

benjipwns

« Reply #17370 on: June 14, 2017, 12:18:01 PM »
    literally shaking rn
    probably because of your alcohol withdrawal

I feel like 1+ glasses of Whiskey each day to wind down is actually a worse habit than purposefully getting drunk ever so often :/

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
    « Reply #17371 on: June 14, 2017, 01:05:32 PM »
    Sooo....GOP shooting. Anyone know where Amirox is? Just sayin' :trumps
    que

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #17372 on: June 14, 2017, 01:10:45 PM »
    ami would never do something as cool as shooting steve scalise in the ass

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
    « Reply #17373 on: June 14, 2017, 01:54:07 PM »
    The only thing amir0x shoots is heroin.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
    ©ZH

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
    « Reply #17375 on: June 14, 2017, 02:09:27 PM »
    The only thing amir0x shoots is heroin.
    and hot loads on a printed picture of an internet rival's girlfriend  :doge
    [close]

benjipwns

« Reply #17376 on: June 14, 2017, 03:21:47 PM »
    Sooo....GOP shooting. Anyone know where Amirox is? Just sayin' :trumps
    The gunman who attacked members of Congress on Wednesday morning ... had run-ins with the law for domestic violence and shooting.

In 2006, he was arrested for domestic battery and discharge of a firearm after he punched a woman “in the face with a closed fist,” according to a police report reviewed by The Daily Beast. When the woman's boyfriend walked outside of the residence, Hodgkinson allegedly aimed a shotgun at him and later fired one round.

Hodgkinson was also “observed throwing” an unnamed minor “around the bedroom,” the police report said. Police identified the girl as his daughter. After the girl broke free, Hodgkinson followed and “started hitting her arms, pulling her hair, and started grabbing her off the bed.”

When a woman tried escaping with Hodgkinson's daughter in a vehicle, Hodgkinson reached inside and “turned off the ignition,” the report said. “James then pulled out a possible pocket knife and cut [her] seatbelt.”

In June 2006, police were dispatched to Hodgkinson’s home in response to a domestic dispute that began when Hodgkinson allegedly hit a woman’s dog while it slept in her driveway, according to a police report.

Hodgkinson also repeatedly called the police to report people on his lawn. In February 2005, he called police to claim juveniles had driven drunk on his property; although there was no damage to his property, he requested extra police patrols in the area. In August 2006, he called police to report a vehicle doing a donut in his yard overnight. In January 2007, he called the police after his neighbors’ trash company allegedly turned around on his driveway. In February 2007, he called police to report a car driving on his lawn.

FStop7

« Reply #17377 on: June 14, 2017, 03:45:02 PM »
    Fake news, crisis actors, false flag.   :doge

Boredfrom

« Reply #17378 on: June 14, 2017, 04:22:23 PM »
    maybe if we yelled "senpai!" a lot when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, they would've liked us more and stopped.

Neogaf suddenly starts to sound like voat.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
    « Reply #17379 on: June 14, 2017, 04:40:07 PM »
    Monster Hunter World is the first time I've ever been interested in Monster Hunter, honestly. Mostly because I played one of the PS2 games back in the day a long time ago and came away unimpressed for whatever reason
    It was honestly kinda shit everywhere

FTFY.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
    « Reply #17380 on: June 14, 2017, 04:42:03 PM »
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1391758

MS should have just used Teh Cell™ and charged $599.
    ©ZH

daycru

« Reply #17381 on: June 14, 2017, 05:28:29 PM »
    The GOP shooting is extremely good btw. In lots of areas gerrymandering has made it pretty inpossible to "use your voice as your vote!!!" So this seems as good a method as any. It's great.

Boredfrom

« Reply #17382 on: June 14, 2017, 05:34:39 PM »
    0/10

Purrp Skirrp

• Mr. Paté
    « Reply #17383 on: June 14, 2017, 06:06:03 PM »
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=240773324&postcount=1

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀█▄██████████▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▐██████████████████▌
    ░░░░░░░███████████████████▌
    ░░░░░░▐███████████████████▌
    ░░░░░░█████████████████████▄
    ░░░▄█▐█▄█▀█████████████▀█▄█▐█▄
    ░▄██▌██████▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█████▌██▌
    ▐████▄▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▄███
    ▐█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
    ░░░▀▀████████████████████▀
    ░░░░░░░░░▀

benjipwns

« Reply #17384 on: June 14, 2017, 06:16:36 PM »
    0/10
    There was an actual post in the thread like that :lol

From random page, a guy with RESIST avatar:
    Of course it doesn't cut one way, violence begets violence. My hope is that it will provide additional motivation for the Supreme Court to rule against partisan gerrymandering.

benjipwns

« Reply #17385 on: June 14, 2017, 06:18:49 PM »
    Oh lord, the gunman posted on Handel's Facebook page during the debate.

Not concerned about it dragging on Ossoff, more concerned about it goosing GOP turnout

jackbenimble

« Reply #17386 on: June 14, 2017, 06:37:47 PM »
    Quote from: Hooligan69
    Originally Posted by kirblar
    Things have changed a lot in the past 10 years.

Rural areas are about to literally start dying off as they lose more people to death than there are babies being born there.
    Uh, okay with me, especially when a great portion of them would rather deny reality and science and decency in the name of their team's power. Bye Felicia!

Poligaf now advocating for poor rural people to die.

benjipwns

« Reply #17387 on: June 14, 2017, 06:39:58 PM »
    I agree that's too far, public criticism and struggle sessions should be more than enough to correct their rightest mode of thinking.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
    « Reply #17388 on: June 14, 2017, 06:42:50 PM »
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=240784816&postcount=1652

Would it alarm you that I think the GOP is worse than ISIS?
    :what

Why yes, yes it would alarm me.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
    « Reply #17389 on: June 14, 2017, 07:10:41 PM »
    Jesus fucking Christ, reading more of that thread. The fuck is wrong with these people?

This voice of reason will be pissed on for sure as "not really liberal" in 3...2...1.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=240791104&postcount=1722

This thread is literally appalling as fuck.

Page one reaction: holy shit!
    Now: Republicans are pieces of shit

Yeah. Keep on keeping on and constantly wondering why nobody wants to have a conversation with you from across the aisle. Keep on wondering "why oh why did this guy crack! We will never know!" when the vitriol and hate are on full display and twisting the minds of some readers.

You aren't "left" anymore. You're not "progressive" anymore. You're not "liberal" anymore. You're authoritative, fascist, illiberal and regressive the way some of you talk.

I don't even tell people I'm liberal anymore when we have fucks like you prancing around. When we have groups like Antifa throwing fucking M80s into crowds, mortars and large explosive fucking fireworks - into goddamn crowds.

I'm fucking embarrassed to be left of center. Nobody wants this kind of vitriol. Nobody. People are sick of that shit from the right and now the left is well on its way to douchebagdom.

You don't have to coddle anyone on the right. You can resist. You can do it without this much hate.

Nobody will want to sit down with you and work shit out when attacks like this, around people getting fucking shot, are how the topic progresses.

That's not fucking healthy. At all. People were fucking shot by a crazed lunatic on the left. Combine that with all the bullshit from far left groups like Antifa and you think people will fucking listen to you? You think people will give a fuck about your problems?

The fuck is wrong with some of you? If you can't susped the vitriol and hate, even though fucking deserved, for just ONE fucking 24 hour cycle after a politically motivated shooting spree - you are beyond worth anyone's fucking time.

Now is the time when you want to be better than them. Fucking do it, ffs. You're feeding right into their bullshit FB comments and literally making sure that they aren't lying about you. You're making sure they are correct by acting as they accuse you of acting.

This fucking cunt shooter is the product of this kind of vitriol. It's the product of a zillion conspiracy theories and charges that never seem to fucking materialize but are constantly parrored by the "left".

How about you stop acting like them? How about being the fucking sane one in this little bubble for a change? Or how about stepping out of that little bubbly safe space of self-affirmation and patting each other on the back for sharing the same thoughts and step the fuck outside of that bubble and NOT press right back up against it when you do? How about stepping back and taking a look at all the bullshit going down that the "left" keeps on doing like wanting to stop free speech by throwing motherfucking explosives into fucking crowds and see how any rational fucking human being who might be less in the know views those actions, this rhetoric, this absolutely deplorable fucking vitriol. Or are you too chicken shit to view what you say and what you do and what you stand for from the fucking outside for fear you might see yourself turning into your worst enemy?

Get a grip, people. This is absolutely maddening to see the group I used to align myself with go off the fucking deep end. This is where you fail. This is where you will die trying (figuratively).

You can't save the far right but you can pull people to you from closer to the center but they don't want to deal with batshit lunacy. I don't fucking blame them. This is undeniable fucking lunacy.

People shot so instead of looking at what the fuck happened and seeing how this vitriol can contribute to these acts you just pile on with more hate and vitriol.

Grats, we are here now. The right started to swerve into the ditch and over time instead of being proactive we just hit the gas and helped them drive right the fuck off the cliff and now we are going with them.

The "left" is done if it keeps this up. I'm not going down with it. I believe in honest to goodness liberal and progressive values. I've changed minds before. Not everyone can be pulled closer to the center from the right but God fucking dammit this type of behavior in this thread makes shit WORSE. It fucking does. Nobody with a brain wants to sit down and converse with some kinds that are on display in this thread.

Again, just one fucking 24 hour cycle let's not be absolute shitbags and literally show in spades what the right accuses us of being. 24 goddamn fucking hours.
    « Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 07:27:25 PM by stufte »

Nola

« Reply #17390 on: June 14, 2017, 07:29:33 PM »
    Quote from: Hooligan69
    Originally Posted by kirblar
    Things have changed a lot in the past 10 years.

Rural areas are about to literally start dying off as they lose more people to death than there are babies being born there.
    Uh, okay with me, especially when a great portion of them would rather deny reality and science and decency in the name of their team's power. Bye Felicia!

Poligaf now advocating for poor rural people to die.

A lot of them have lost the plot.....Or maybe they just found the retired script and modernized the characters?

Either way, not sure how apathy or celebrating harm toward wrong-thinkers can co-exist with social liberalism?

« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 07:47:03 PM by Nola »

benjipwns

« Reply #17391 on: June 14, 2017, 07:37:27 PM »
    Jesus fucking Christ, reading more of that thread. The fuck is wrong with these people?

This voice of reason will be pissed on for sure as "not really liberal" in 3...2...1.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=240791104&postcount=1722

This thread is literally appalling as fuck.
    The fact that he repeats it so much means he's just covering up, I bet he bleeds Aryan Gator if you prick him.

benjipwns

« Reply #17392 on: June 14, 2017, 07:39:50 PM »
    omg, foffy almost immediately:
    I also noticed how you ignored that the alt-right has fueled similar crazies. Did you happen to ignore someone shot up a pizza parlor?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
    « Reply #17393 on: June 14, 2017, 07:50:37 PM »
    http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=240788261

Is Mueller eligible for the Congressional Medal of Honor?

:usacry

It's gonna such on shitshow on GAF if the conclusion of the investigation doesn't align with the fanfics...
    ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #17394 on: June 14, 2017, 08:00:36 PM »
    I still can't get over how they've already consigned it to perjury and obstruction of justice charges but still get hyped about it. That's what you use when you have no other case and time has run out. I thought literally everyone knew this.

And they already blew that wad on one impeachment.

FStop7

« Reply #17395 on: June 14, 2017, 08:17:20 PM »
    Mueller will announce the government will not be mandating that Microsoft lower the price of the Xbox One X.

benjipwns

« Reply #17396 on: June 14, 2017, 08:39:39 PM »
    Bing bing bong bing!

Trump will be gone soon though so dont worry. Winning.

By the way I'm black and asian with an immigrant parent. Call me racist or nazi or whatver words you guys call everyone on here not seeing your side.
    lol this dude so wasting his burner on the dumbest thread

benjipwns

« Reply #17397 on: June 14, 2017, 09:31:42 PM »
    Violence isn't just physical, it's rhetorical, it's structural and more. Just sitting idly by doesn't accomplish shit and neither does talking shit out. Women have bared the brunt of systemic violence, rape and forced pregnancies for thousands of years. 3 women are killed due to domestic violence a day. A black girl killed her abusive father and was punished for it. But her family and the state failed her for letting that man abuse that girl and her mother for years.

Having a bunch of people with no skin in the game telling folks on the margins of society how to respond to violence and the "proper" way to respond to structural violence is wack as fuck, especially since what passes as "discourse" and legal avenues nets marginalized people nothing more often than not. Allowing violence towards people who are so vulnerable to go unchecked is trash. That shit is tantamount to letting a frog slowly boil to death. Honestly, I'd say you're complicit in the enacting of violence or you benefit from those peoples staying on the bottom rung if you'd so easily dismiss their plight by neuturing their call to action because it becomes "physical". Fuck y'all and that fence you're riding.

Consider power dynamics and why we have such visceral responses(like riots) to systemic issue. We live in a country where people still see Ferguson rioters as unjust hoodlums and bottom feeders rather than people who are subject to structural violence who had enough. A city thats so over policed by racist cops that 16,000 out of the 21,000 residents had arrest warrants. A city that's majority black, people who are relegated to fungibility and of no real importance otherwise. That shit is by design, the state has failed them. And I can't fault them for wanting to burn that whole damn thing to the ground. They met the state's violence with their own.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2HnDONDvJVE

Angela Davis on violence
    this reminds me i need to see if kame is banned or something haven't seen him in a while

benjipwns

« Reply #17398 on: June 14, 2017, 09:32:42 PM »
    oh my god he did it, he won NeoGAF.com
    Quote from: TestOfTide
    So basically, the Alt-Right doesn't like the fact that NeoGAF is smart enough to pull out some receipts on you guys....

benjipwns

« Reply #17399 on: June 14, 2017, 09:39:08 PM »
    Quote from: TestOfTide
    I'm leaning towards troll, but he's definitely an Alex Jones fan:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=235082830&highlight=#post235082830

I don't know about the receipts HE plans to provide, but it turns out he's an Alex Jones fan.
    Quote from: TestOfTide;240804568
    Well that's what happens when someone is an Alex Jones fan:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=235082830&highlight=#post235082830

IT BEGINS